Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures (55459 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / My First And Last Experience With Loan Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Testimony1988(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
The best thing is to avoid taking loan from those company who delight in embarrassing people.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Godispeace: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
u are a fool , most likely one of these ENDSARS criminals , how can u borrow money and refuse to pay back !!!!! Na ya papa money ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Donaluta:

Oga stop this nonsense ... If you are working for sokoloan come out with your full chest .. stop defending rubbish..
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by azpekuliar: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
dedons:
Don't worry, your story will soon make front-page on Nairaland.

Lagos MUMU + JJC

You are well on your way to loan defaulting you e-idiot, so I don’t see how you won’t get there well before me.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
chronique:

I'm a businessman and there are thousands of people who have my no on their contact lists who I do not know. There are middle men who I have given my nos to, and have chatted with me on whatsapp. Despite the fact that I don't have a personal relationship with them other than the fact that they try to market my vehicles, I'd always appear on their contact lists to their creditors. Sometimes, I see the names and I'm wondering who the person is. Also, there are a few acquaintances I know, who also have my nos saved.
Tell me you haven't been in a tight corner and owe someone before?

The only difference is yours wasn't broadcasted to the world tagging you a criminal

Do you know how some of us are under these Chinese loan shark webs we pay in every 7days enriching them with daily interests but yours same amount because u had a friend to borrow u
Then one default u spread my pic everywhere because of their greed

Please be reasonable. This is not nice at all especially how you said you won't call that guy again to do a work. These loan Chinese sharks with their embezzled money should get lost

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by alone1fun12: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
VPN
Nord✅
Pia✅
Ipvanish✅
VPN 911✅
Dating sites
Match✅
Pof✅
Ourtime✅
Cupid✅
Etc

Google voice for WhatsApp✅, etc for sale at Affordable price
Chat me up on WhatsApp Me on : 0705 033 1561 for more detail for more detail
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Austinbiggy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
relax your self and don't or think about anything, I know is LCREDIT you borrowed it from but that's there nature of insulting human beings, I still rate fair money thank any other shark Loan App. try and remit some part payments or they can still wave it from you when you pay half.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Chrisslim(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na me be Ogun dis is d part dat got me

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by ifimix(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mine is a totally different experience.
I have used some loan Apps but have sincerely stopped using them by deleting those apps.
First experience, I got a credit alert in the midnight from Fast money and go cash same day for loan I never applied for. I called them when day break telling them I never applied for any loan but got alert. They claim it's not possible but sincerely I have deleted the app and no one had access to my phone. I collected the company account and returned the money same day. Two weeks after, they start disturbing me to pay the interest of 18k on the money which I declined. After two days of not paying the interest they messaged my contacts on Whatsapp. Someone here will tell me to pay right.
Second experience, apps that I have deleted, mobile account was opened, made default account and loan was disbursed to this mobile account. On expiration day, I received messages to repay loan. Loan I didn't apply for nor receive. I messaged the banks powering the wallet account to investigate while I also explained to this loan sharks but they insist I pay or else I would be defamed. I told them to wait for bank to conclude investigation but they've been threatening. Once any message goes out to my contact then that chapter is closed. Why will i pay what I never collected. But because of the future, I made a case at the police station, wrote a mail of fraud and impersonation to the bank who power the wallet account. At least let me also keep such as evidence.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by dedons: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
azpekuliar:

You are well on your way to loan defaulting you e-idiot, so I don’t see how you won’t get there well before me.
Mumu man. I don't and can never patronize them. I know you work for them but be rest assured that your stupidity can not take you anywhere in Nigeria.

You better go get a more reasonable job than defaming people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by dedons: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
ifimix:
Mine is a totally different experience.
I have used some loan Apps but have sincerely stopped using them by deleting those apps.
First experience, I got a credit alert in the midnight from Fast money and go cash same day for loan I never applied for. I called them when day break telling them I never applied for any loan but got alert. They claim it's not possible but sincerely I have deleted the app and no one had access to my phone. I collected the company account and returned the money same day. Two weeks after, they start disturbing me to pay the interest of 18k on the money which I declined. After two days of not paying the interest they messaged my contacts on Whatsapp. Someone here will tell me to pay right.
Second experience, apps that I have deleted, mobile account was opened, made default account and loan was disbursed to this mobile account. On expiration day, I received messages to repay loan. Loan I didn't apply for nor receive. I messaged the banks powering the wallet account to investigate while I also explained to this loan sharks but they insist I pay or else I would be defamed. I told them to wait for bank to conclude investigation but they've been threatening. Once any message goes out to my contact then that chapter is closed. Why will i pay what I never collected. But because of the future, I made a case at the police station, wrote a mail of fraud and impersonation to the bank who power the wallet account. At least let me also keep such as evidence.
But one Idiiot called azpekuliar who is their agent here on Nairaland expects you to pay such money.

I do tell people that once you have been defamed, then forget about paying back.

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Highhhio(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is a pure unprofessional case.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by chronique(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Tell me you haven't been in a tight corner and owe someone before?

The only difference is yours wasn't broadcasted to the world tagging you a criminal

Do you know how some of us are under these Chinese loan shark webs we pay in every 7days enriching them with daily interests but yours same amount because u had a friend to borrow u
Then one default u spread my pic everywhere because of their greed

Please be reasonable. This is not nice at all especially how you said you won't call that guy again to do a work. These loan Chinese sharks with their embezzled money should get lost

It appears most of you on this platform have comprehension issues often and it makes me not want to contribute to discussions most times. I specifically said that I understand the situation of the country and that things can be rough for people but that the manner a person responds to messages from debtors, matters a lot. The screen grab from the op clearly shows that the person owing doesn't want to pay. You should never reply to a creditor in that manner no matter what. Some of us as business owners have been in debts running into millions in the past and when the banks started requesting for their money, we could hardly sleep. How you approach an issue, matters a lot.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Panda7(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
why loan sharks go dey embarrass themselves as if they are doing any good

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by azpekuliar: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
dedons:
But one Idiiot called azpekuliar who is their agent here on Nairaland expects you to pay such money.

I do tell people that once you have been defamed, then forget about paying back.

Bastard you are already tired of seeking divine intervention to rescue your dead business so you have resorted to scamming loan companies after accessing their loans. cheesy

Your employees must have all taken a cure from you, afterall oga sef dey tif.. e dey collect loan e no dey pay tongue

You go continue to cry from January to December grin

A disgrace to your parents who tried to raise you well. Na gun you carry next.

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by dontrulee: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na person like me wey no get shame go benefit from loan apps. But unfortunately, I don't do loans.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
chronique:

It appears most of you on this platform have comprehension issues often and it makes me not want to contribute to discussions most times. I specifically said that I understand the situation of the country and that things can be rough for people but that the manner a person responds to messages from debtors, matters a lot. The screen grab from the op clearly shows that the person owing doesn't want to pay. You should never reply to a creditor in that manner no matter what. Some of us as business owners have been in debts running into millions in the past and when the banks started requesting for their money, we could hardly sleep. How you approach an issue, matters a lot.
I am the Op

I understand what you said but do you know I have been in their loan web for almost two years and never defaulted on their short term loan?! Then one to two days only delay on a 7days shark loan with supreme interest and you send deformation message about me with my pic to all my business associate family members and enemies on my contact. Well.... In case you don't know it really hurts

Then you send a new agent to start calling me and sending me message requesting for the said loan?! What of my integrity destroyed! Those Chinese sharks need any respond they get after deformation of customer
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
azpekuliar:

Bastard you are already tired of seeking divine intervention to rescue your dead business so you have resorted to scamming loan companies after accessing their loans. cheesy

Your employees must have all taken a cure from you, afterall oga sef dey tif.. e dey collect loan e no dey pay tongue

Guy I will advise you to go look for better work than been a slave to Chinese zhongguo ren on their unregistered loan shark

Someone you defamed one day might really come for you

It's not funny

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by hardbody: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Roon9:
Lol! I once received similar message regarding a defaulting acquaintance. Omo I changed it for the sender and he immediately insulted and blocked me. Till today that thing still dey pain me

Usually when i recieve such texts or calls, I just block them instantly. Did you take me into confidence while discussing, agreeing and disbursing the loan? why involve me later.

Bas.tar.ds

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Dumte(m): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
I see lots of agents here

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Aaay: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Really
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by dedons: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
azpekuliar:

hahaha. I'm happy to tell you that I'm doing far better than I was before then.

But you, na loan agent work go kill you at last. Shey they pay you 50k monthly to be insulting people who can't pay their loans.

Na that work go carry you enter where you no go fit come out from again.

Poor boy .

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by wealthtrak: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Those loan sharks will defame you on a day default or so tagging you any sort of name even with your pics sent to all your contacts, no matter how long you have been a good customer servicing their greedy shortest term loan with super interest... loan like 6500 to repay 13000 in 7days and still come to ask for repayment after disgracing you. I don't know if they think?!
Paying up your debt in the
nick of time is the best thing
to always do to avoid high
stress levels.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by azpekuliar: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
dedons:
hahaha. I'm happy to tell you that I'm doing far better than I was before then.

But you, na loan agent work go kill you at last. Shey they pay you 50k monthly to be insulting people who can't pay their loans.

Na that work go carry you enter where you no go fit come out from again.

Poor boy .

I may be poor but unlike you I will never steal!

I may be a loan agent but I will never run away from paying back a loan if I were to take one.

Thieving business owner who employees thieving employees like himself then comes to Nairaland to wail about it.

You go still cry come December 25th this year

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by dedons: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2022
azpekuliar:

I may be poor but unlike you I will never steal!

I may be a loan agent but I will never run away from paying back a loan if I were to take one.

Thieving business owner who employees thieving employees like himself then comes to Nairaland to wail about it.

You go still cry come December 25th this year
He pain am!

Hope you've paid your 1 month rent in the slum you rented.

Mumu looking for house in Lagos where he will be paying rent monthly.

Better pack your dirty load and locate the nearest bridge to you. The Ageberos will allocate space to you there so you can be paying monthly.

Do you think Lagos is for fools and thieves like you?

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by azpekuliar: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
dedons:
He pain am!

Hope you've paid your 1 month rent in the slum you rented.

Mumu looking for house in Lagos where he will be paying rent monthly.

Better pack your dirty load and locate the nearest bridge to you. The Ageberos will allocate space to you there so you can be paying monthly.

Do you think Lagos is for fools and thieves like you?

Ole dedons dedunce..

You no fit poor-shame me. No be crime I no tif you hear. You only stopped at 4 years ago why don’t you dig my posts from 15 years when I still lived with my parents? Huh dedons the dunce..

I have since moved house twice since then and I didn’t need a loan to do it.

You steal for a living..

Dedunce..loan thief

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by dedons: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
azpekuliar:

Ole dedons dedunce..

You no fit poor-shame me. No be crime I no tif you hear. You only stopped at 4 years ago why don’t you dig my posts from 15 years when I still lived with my parents? Huh dedons the dunce..

I have since moved house twice since then and I didn’t need a loan to do it.

You steal for a living..

Dedunce..loan thief
I'm not like you who is addicted to stealing and foolishness.

Oga how did you manage to sleep under the bridge last night despite the heavy rain.

I mày have to talk to the mods so they help you raise funds here to get a slightly reasonable accommodation for you, maybe then your life can have a little meaning and direction.

Iranu!

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by azpekuliar: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
dedons:
I'm not like you who is addicted to stealing and foolishness.

Oga how did you manage to sleep under the bridge last night despite the heavy rain.

I mày have to talk to the mods so they help you raise funds here to get a slightly reasonable accommodation for you, maybe then your life can have a little meaning and direction.

Iranu!

Dedons the dunce I am sure you are really struggling to tie me to a loan app tongue Unfortunately you no go find oo. I live responsibly.

The evidence that you have been living off countless loans and subsequently defaulting is littered over this forum.

I hope that SME bank you were looking for did not give you that loan because you would have made off with it cheesy

and why are your businesses always dying? In March it was dying, in December the same thing. So even the loans you have been accessing apart from your inability to service them as at when due, you are also unable to use them to turn your businesses around and by extension your own life around.. chai.. o ma se oo..

What a tragedy. You must be suicidal by now

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by dedons: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
azpekuliar:

Dedons the dunce I am sure you are really struggling to tie me to a loan app tongue Unfortunately you no go find oo. I live responsibly.

The evidence that you have been living off countless loans and subsequently defaulting is littered over this forum.

I hope that SME you were looking for did not give you that loan because you would have made off with it cheesy

and why are you businesses always dying? In March it was dying, in December the same thing. So even the loans you have been accessing apart from making off with them you are unable to turn your businesses around and by extension your own life around.. chai.. o ma se oo..

What a tragedy. You must be suicidal by now
It shows that I'm a successful businessman with assets.

You are just a hopeless loan agent threatening and defarming people.

Azpekuliar a man who had lost hope in life and just waiting to give up. I pray SARS or RRS does not arrest you one day and parade you on media.

I know your type well but don't think you àre smart because justice will surely catch up with you azpekuliar the hopeless thief. Justice will surely catch upbwoth you soon.

Azpekuliar the famous thief and homeless robber.

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by azpekuliar: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
dedons:
It shows that I'm a successful businessman with assets.

You are just a hopeless loan agent threatening and defarming people.

Azpekuliar a man who had lost hope in life and just waiting to give up. I pray SARS or RRS does not arrest you one day and parade you on media.

I know your type well but don't think you àre smart because justice will surely catch up with you azpekuliar the hopeless thief. Justice will surely catch upbwoth you soon.

Azpekuliar the famous thief and homeless robber.

dedons (dedunce) no you are a failure not a success.

Only failures blame everybody but themselves. From ENDSARS to employees. When would you dedons/dedunce look yourself in the mirror and see the root cause of your problems cheesy

Suicidal businessman wey still dey claim Lagosian.

Successful businessmen are creditworthy. Access bank knew you so they declined your request, that SME bank must be licking its wounds now. If I want to access a loan from GTB it is at the click of a button it is always available to me 24/7.

You dey dia dey find LAPO wey you go defraud upandan. Your suicidal end is near dedons if dem neva kill you yet.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by DAVE5(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Roon9:

The usual gibberish from an empty skull

If I see his comment, I usually just scroll past and avoid it like a plague

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Aburada: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Polyol:
Na so easybuy dey beg me to come take loan cos I pay my phone loan finish before time.

Their Father grin
hello bro, I am planning to get a phone through easybuy and I plan to pay more than 50% of the money upfront, would you advise me to go ahead I’m assured and confident of paying the loan even before the deadline would you advise me to go ahead

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Polyol(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Aburada:
hello bro, I am planning to get a phone through easybuy and I plan to pay more than 50% of the money upfront, would you advise me to go ahead I’m assured and confident of paying the loan even before the deadline would you advise me to go ahead

Go for it. I'm presently using the phone to type this.

I did their 6months plan and I never regretted buying with them.

I later borrowed the money they were asking me to borrow and by God's grace I'm already ahead of them with the payment.

I never had any regret with easybuy. I was worried with other people's review when it seems I wasn't going to meet but God came through and I'm enjoying my phone now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja / List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers / Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.