Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures (55475 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / My First And Last Experience With Loan Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Mom007(f): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2022
All of you who go collecting loans from these companies and refuse to pay, what really is your problem? How does such act differ from buying things at your neighborhood grocery and refusing to pay? These people may be going about their agitations wrongly but they are genuine agitations. If you cannot pay back as at when due, don't borrow! angry

5 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Jman06(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2022
After defaming someone, they'll still want to be paid. Agbero people!

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by opportunities12(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2022
grin grin Lailai, I normal pass you
9182736455O1999:
Lol grin
na only me normal for this country
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Samuelriano1(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2022
this is what pisses me off about Nigerians. pls pay your debt

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Polyol(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Na so easybuy dey beg me to come take loan cos I pay my phone loan finish before time.

Their Father grin
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Tiana06(f): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
cheesy grin

Na madness dem take dey cure madness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86gj8o3BDvY
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Abubaka50(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2022
We know say country hard abeg try they pay your loan, so that you will be able to collect when you need again

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by FireUpNow(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Everybody dey mad for this country
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by dododawa1: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2022
Corruption started frOm grassroots,you collected LOAN and refused to pay back,is unfair.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2022
opportunities12:
grin grin Lailai, I normal pass you
No o ma only me normal, i don see am finish grin
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Devil1Messenger: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Those loan sharks will defame you on a day default or so tagging you any sort of name even with your pics sent to all your contacts, no matter how long you have been a good customer servicing their greedy shortest term loan with super interest... loan like 6500 to repay 13000 in 7days and still come to ask for repayment after disgracing you. I don't know if they think?!
Fear nor dey let them message me again. I done insult their life tire, curse them tire. Loan way nor concern me, them go dey send me messages. Useless people

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
grin I don't think so. Everyone don mad finish. Those guys giving out shark loans are Yahoo boys, they're only trying to gain access to your financial status.
Omo, na now i dey reason am,
e fit be true o shocked
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Nyanyafk: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2022
In as much as the companies can be rash on defaulters, we should endeavor to pay our loans as at when due, na this kind thing dey give Nigeria and nigerians bad name when it comes to business
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by BullyBullies: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2022
Donaluta:

Oga stop this nonsense ... If you are working for sokoloan come out with your full chest .. stop defending rubbish..

Na one of their agents. Dem full every platform. Very easy to notice them.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Pay your debt, I have disdain debtors who do this.

Especially those ones that will be like "ordinary so so so" if na ordinary oya pay now. undecided

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Lol grin
na only me normal for this country
And me too grin
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by LordIsaac(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2022
It is actually wrong to borrow money without paying back.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Pootle: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Stevenson1:

Lol
Federal government should look into those loan shark people oo. They are behaving like rogue agency and it's not okay.

na weytin u find go you go see
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by BullyBullies: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2022
dedons:
Why should he pay the loan?

He has been defamed already so no need to pay.

OP if you pay that loan na OGUN go kill you.

That's how it should be. You can't defame someone and still expect him to pay. If he pays, what about his integrity that is already soiled?

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Psoul(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2022
Don't go taking loan when you don't have means of paying back or taking loan you have already made up ur mind not to repay.
You are young today and you forget to think of your tomorrow.
This singular act may come haunting your success tomorrow.
This character can be used against you at the point of your success.
You may get an international appointment/job.
Presenting this dishonest act may rob u of the opportunity.
What if you goes into politics and someone brings this up?

Take a loan. Pay for it.
If there are challenges that may stop you from paying at the right time.
Go back to the loan firm and renegotiate.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2022
tolakush92:
To collect loan go sweet

To pay back na wahala

Nigerians which way

That's why PayPal and other international payment platform and even business dey fear us.

Ebay, Amazon, etc any small thing dem don block you.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2022
dedons:
Why should he pay the loan?

He has been defamed already so no need to pay.

OP if you pay that loan na OGUN go kill you.

This one na talk?

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2022
they need to extend there loan terms to 2 month .

half payments each month. how would u expect people to pay back within 7 days with interest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2022
Stevenson1:

Lol
Federal government should look into those loan shark people oo. They are behaving like rogue agency and it's not okay.

Somehow, I really don't blame them... They are a product of the Nigerian culture and system.

Be like say the average Nigerian never owe you money before. Them go owe you come still dey show you attitude on top the matter.

Once upon a time, debtors were humble and had the decency of even dodging... Nowadays, Dem go dey challenge their creditors sef.

I have lost count of the amounts of money I had to let go after the debtors refused to pay up.... That's why I don't give out anymore, except amounts I can afford to let go.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Soso990240(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2022
sinkhole:
Do the loan sharks have hidden charges?
Don't they, clearly, inform people of all that will be charged on a given loan?
Why do Nigerians go for loans they clearly know that they may not be able to repay?
If people borrow and refuse to pay back then how will others be able to benefit?

That is the main reason I don't borrow people money that I can not dash them!
The loan Companies deserve what they get. These people will advertise online, sponsor adds full of lies, when you finally download their app with ur data u will be seeing outrageous interest rate. They will advertise online that if you take a loan of 40,000 you will repay 43,000 in 27days. But when you stress urself and use ur data to download and apply for same loan, they will tell you that you will repay 50,000... a whooping 10,000 interest... chai.. i love the guys that take the loan and disappear.

5 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by chronique(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Donaluta:

Oga stop this nonsense ... If you are working for sokoloan come out with your full chest .. stop defending rubbish..

There's no rubbish there. Let people pay what they owe. Everyday, I get messages from different companies that people on my contact list took loans and have refused to pay. It's becoming embarrassing for me. If I don't get messages, I'd be getting calls. I know naija is hard but that doesn't mean that people should become rogues. There's a sensible way of replying someone when you are owing. The chat up there shows that person does not intend to pay and the person deserves all the embarrassment he can get.

3 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2022
sinkhole:
Do the loan sharks have hidden charges?
Don't they, clearly, inform people of all that will be charged on a given loan?
Why do Nigerians go for loans they clearly know that they may not be able to repay?
If people borrow and refuse to pay back then how will others be able to benefit?

That is the main reason I don't borrow people money that I can not dash them!

The loan sharks are very wicked.

They even break Google terms by giving loans with short tenures, while retaining high interest rates.

Google does not allow 7-day loan tenures. The least is 1 month to have it on Google Playstore.

So, these loan sharks lie to potential customers promising huge loan amounts (100k- above) for long tenure with reasonable interest rates, only for the customer to register and see a loan offer of 7k to repay 12k in 5-7 days.

Then, there is the issue of crude loan recovery methods which is illegal.

Honestly, the government needs to do more. One way is to thoroughly regulate these lenders.

Second, is to sanitize the public.

Many people don't know that they can report these lenders who breach their data, and threaten them.

3 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by GeneraVieve: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by dedons: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2022
post=110935555:
To avoid all these unnecessary drama , SIMPLY PAY YOUR LOAN on time.
Simple!

As simple as that![/i]No wonder you are one of the most senseless members on this forum.

Thank you!

Typical Nigerian!

Since less than 1% of you read the terms and conditions before jumping in to borrow money, how will you know about any agreement?

The saying below is really true : [i]If you wanna hide anything from a black man, put it in a book!
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by segsman(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2022
Even Federal Government is owing.....owing dept is not a new thing, there should be a better approach on how to speak to customers to pay back.... This country is too hard.

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by MadeINchenzen2: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2022
Gkemz:
Nothing will ever make me consider loan shark.

Last year I was in dire need of loan, I tried fair money and carbon. Even though I didn't accept it because I needed more than what they offered, but I must commend their level of professionalism. They were cautious and polite unlike soko loan rude female staff.
I saw what u did there... u are filling gaps for a living... snooping around looking for advert opportunities ....

If I reason fair money or carbon matter, who no know go know...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja / List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers / Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.