Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures (55402 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / My First And Last Experience With Loan Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by azpekuliar: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2022
dedons:
Did you see how ignorant and senseless you sound.

For your information, I run a very viable business, own a car and doing very fine.

But I'm sure you may be squatting with a friend or family member that's why you still reason like a toddler (no insult to toddlers).

For you to believe that anyone could just defame and retract at will tells a lot about your level of mental wellbeing.

Ewure!!!

Person wey dey squat na im dey give person POP work to do, you be mad man abeg.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by airsaylongcome: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

So obtaining a law is obtaining money by deception?

The moment you default on that loan and are not open to paying back it's already a deception. You agreed to pay back by a certain date

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by frankson1(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2022
IMAliyu:

Collecting a loan with no intent to pay back is bad.
But these loans themselves are ridiculous, with a 20-30% interest rate, per month or less time.
I've used them before, but only out of desperation of the time and falling for their temptation. I pay back while cursing their ancestors, and then deleting the app.

They report your BVN to a credit bureau, killing you credit score, and nearly permanently affecting your ability to get a bank loan in the future, and depending on the amount owned they do get the police involved. When you default.

Okay. With the high interest rates, I agree with you and others saying that the FG should look into their activities.

cheesy :DAt the bolded. Did the curse work grin
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by frankson1(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Displaying ignorance with so much confidence.

Please, go and read about breach of contract, and come back and edit this ignorant post of yours before many other informed people see it.

You could explain to me since you're more informed because I'm I'll learn.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2022
Donaluta:

Oga stop this nonsense ... If you are working for sokoloan come out with your full chest .. stop defending rubbish..

What are you even saying sef?
Stop taking side with OniGbese, credit defaulters. These are the same people that will open mouth waaahhhh to insult government whereas they even more of a crook than even the government.

Bros That is someone's business at stake.

Just like @Donaluta said, why would any sane person take what they can't afford to pay back?
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by sinkhole: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2022
tallfish145:
seems you are one of their agents
I can never do that type of business, because Nigerians are never to be pitied. The harder it is for Nigerians, the more they like it!
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

The moment you default on that loan and are not open to paying back it's already a deception. You agreed to pay back by a certain date

Look how ridiculous you sound cheesy

I repaid a loan on the very day I collected it. It was not cleared by the loan company for 7 days (which was the duration of loan). How is that my fault? They asked for proof, I showed them everything. It was not until they sent a threatening message, that I threatened them back. That was when they went to check their account.

Sometimes, unforseen circumstances like delayed salaries, poor bank networks can cause people to default. There was a period last Christmas (I think) when Access Bank's app and USSD (*901#) were down, and many people were left stranded (including me). Imagine those who had loan to repay. How would they pay?

There are others who had accidents and are even in coma. Some lose their phones. Some misplace phones. Anything can cause someone to default. It is not only deceptive people that default.

Business people default as well.

That is why these loan companies should have better customer services that one can reach to explain one's circumstances. But all they have are thugs and rogues. You explain to them, and yet they still go and tarnish your image.

3 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2022
frankson1:

You could explain to me since you're more informed because I'm I'll learn.

A contract is a civil issue.

When you breach it, you have committed a civil wrong.

For example, your boss takes away your official residence, which is against the contract you signed with the company. Your boss has committed a civil wrong against you, not a CRIMINAL offense.

You take your boss to a civil court, not a CRIMINAL court.

It means, you file a lawsuit against your boss. You don't charge your boss.

You charge for a criminal offense, you sue for a civil wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by stopthecycle: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Roon9:
Lol! I once received similar message regarding a defaulting acquaintance. Omo I changed it for the sender and he immediately insulted and blocked me. Till today that thing still dey pain me
I do the opposite...I insult them and block them...I laugh last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by gistray: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Roon9:

The usual gibberish from an empty skull

I wish there's a feature to hide comments

I scroll pass the vultures comments each time just so I don't see it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Olodo24: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Those loan sharks will defame you on a day default or so tagging you any sort of name even with your pics sent to all your contacts, no matter how long you have been a good customer servicing their greedy shortest term loan with super interest... loan like 6500 to repay 13000 in 7days and still come to ask for repayment after disgracing you. I don't know if they think?!
It is no defamation and the chat isn't funny. Go and pay your loan. Y'all don't like paying loans
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by airsaylongcome: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Look how ridiculous you sound cheesy

I repaid a loan on the very day I collected it. It was not cleared by the loan company for 7 days (which was the duration of loan). How is that my fault? They asked for proof, I showed them everything. It was not until they sent a threatening message, that I threatened them back. That was when they went to check their account.

Sometimes, unforseen circumstances like delayed salaries, poor bank networks can cause people to default. There was a period last Christmas (I think) when Access Bank's app and USSD (*901#) were down, and many people were left stranded (including me). Imagine those who had loan to repay. How would they pay?

There are others who had accidents and are even in coma. Some lose their phones. Some misplace phones. Anything can cause someone to default. It is not only deceptive people that default.

Business people default as well.

That is why these loan companies should have better customer services that one can reach to explain one's circumstances. But all they have are thugs and rogues. You explain to them, and yet they still go and tarnish your image.

You talk of customer care and you are here trying to ridicule me. It's laughable. If you paid your loan early and still got dragged, that's a failure the their business process and something they should address. I've never been unfortunate enough to take loans from these loan sharks so I may not fully understand the misfortune of those who have
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by emitheo(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2022
post=110935555:
To avoid all these unnecessary drama , SIMPLY PAY YOUR LOAN on time.
Simple!

As simple as that!

Thank you!

Typical Nigerian!

Since less than 0.05% of you read the terms and conditions before jumping in to borrow money anyhow, how will you know about any agreement?

The saying below is really true : If you wanna hide anything from a black man, put it in a book!

Hey! Quit with that yeye proverb... there's nowhere in their terms and conditions where it's written that they'll call defaulters great-grandfathers and whatnot for not paying on time. In the business of loans, defaulting must happen.

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Kelvinhunta: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2022
You are not entirely right! These loan people don't have license to operate in Nigeria thereby making them illegal organization,with this point alone they should be arrested and prosecuted. If u want to operate as an organization then u should be licensed and regulated and that will stop this madness of insulting a defaulter. Is there any commercial bank that insults defaulters? Or do u think people don't default them? When u go into business especially loan business u should think about d disadvantages and how to handle them
sinkhole:
Do the loan sharks have hidden charges?
Don't they, clearly, inform people of all that will be charged on a given loan?
Why do Nigerians go for loans they clearly know that they may not be able to repay?
If people borrow and refuse to pay back then how will others be able to benefit?

That is the main reason I don't borrow people money that I can not dash them!

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by frankson1(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

A contract is a civil issue.

When you breach it, you have committed a civil wrong.

For example, your boss takes away your official residence, which is against the contract you signed with the company. Your boss has committed a civil wrong against you, not a CRIMINAL offense.

You take your boss to a civil court, not a CRIMINAL court.

It means, you file a lawsuit against your boss. You don't charge your boss.

You charge for a criminal offense, you sue for a civil wrong.

This is much better from you.

Now I know when to use 'CHARGE', 'SUE' and loan defaulting isn't a criminal offense or case.

Do have a peaceful day.

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Banbanna(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2022
WTF grin cheesy...So funny, have never laffed so much like this for some time now. Thanks poster!

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Playermayweda(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2022
Baba give them their money jare
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by seyz91(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2022
cheesy
9182736455O1999:
Lol grin
na only me normal for this country
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by seyz91(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2022
cheesy
kunlesehan:
Loan shark don jam lone tiger.
Lol
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Banbanna(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2022
Banbanna:
WTF grin cheesy...So funny, have never laffed so much like this for some time now. Thanks poster!
Banbanna:
WowSweetGuy:
Those loan sharks will defame you on a day default or so tagging you any sort of name even with your pics sent to all your contacts, no matter how long you have been a good customer servicing their greedy shortest term loan with super interest... loan like 6500 to repay 13000 in 7days and still come to ask for repayment after disgracing you. I don't know if they think?!

But seriously, it's stealing by TRICK if after borrowing and you don't intend to pay back.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Lol grin

I am not sure.. cos this ur MONIKA's name no NORMAL... u with us all grin
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by dedons: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2022
azpekuliar:

Person wey dey squat na im dey give person POP work to do, you be mad man abeg.
Don't worry, your story will soon make front-page on Nairaland.

Lagos MUMU + JJC
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by IbileIfe: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2022
In my own encounter I almost ended up taking the customer service lady out for a date
My ulterior motive was to seduce her and bang her as Ronaldo bangs goals without mercy as Messi is merciless to goalkeepers.

I paid up and closed my account. They have been offering me several offers to lure me back. But I replied that I would prefer to start my own online loan service to compete with them.

90% of them are Chinese and connected to the owners of Tecno and iTel.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

I am not sure.. cos this ur MONIKA's name no NORMAL... u with us all grin
make una lemme o. grin
me i am still normal grin
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by IamGreen1(f): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2022
Donaluta:

Oga stop this nonsense ... If you are working for sokoloan come out with your full chest .. stop defending rubbish..

Hmmmm, what he wrote is just common sense.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by yahwehpickin(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
BUT THE CENTRAL BANK SAID THAT NOBODY SHOULD PAY THEM ANYTHING....
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by meetgaya: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stevenson1:

Lol
Federal government should look into those loan shark people oo. They are behaving like rogue agency and it's not okay.
First you should stop collecting their money before they stop behaving like fogue agency
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by AkaraAndBread: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Lol grin

If you are not mad in this country then Nigeria is not for you.

Better relocate now before even road to go Otuoke no dey again.

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by ckmayoca: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
tallfish145:
me too can't pay back after the messages

If you can afford the refund you would have paid back before the message.
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by ckmayoca: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Banbanna:

But seriously, it's stealing by TRICK if after borrowing and you don't intend to pay back.

This thing is getting out of hand… loan sharks too should stop or start getting collateral before giving out money. This is why friend and family of some people can never lend them money.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by sinkhole: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
You are not entirely right! These loan people don't have license to operate in Nigeria thereby making them illegal organization,with this point alone they should be arrested and prosecuted. If u want to operate as an organization then u should be licensed and regulated and that will stop this madness of insulting a defaulter. Is there any commercial bank that insults defaulters? Or do u think people don't default them? When u go into business especially loan business u should think about d disadvantages and how to handle them
Then government should do the needful by promptly arresting the loan companies, since they are not completely unknown. It is the responsibility of government to arrest criminals in order to protect the citizens.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Akmike1983: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sincerely, this loan folks get mind!!! The person wey u sabi one on one u borrow am money he no gree pay talk more of whom u don't know!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral / CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank / Piggybank Or Cowrywise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.