Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media (94057 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by CalabarPikin: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
1 bag of beans for 1000 persons VS 1 bag of beans for 10 persons no be same thing oh...

Just thinking though

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Godwin25king: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
These hot bit**es here are all deadly.. cheesy
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Daricon(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
If by now any guy
is still thinking of himself low, this post is for you.
Tomek09:
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE PRISON IMMATES.

In the same Kirikiri prison and in the same occasion.

Just take a look at the male picture and that of the female inmates.

�| 4thestatereporters
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Tomek09(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
kayperry:
Just few days ago cococandy & co. witches were chanting breaking byiers on int'l women day. the comparison is there for anyone to deduct
Breaking bias when it doesn't favour them.

Leave those heartless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Vince77(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Truly, penis is very useless embarassed embarassed embarassed

Very very useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Daricon(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
This post is for all the men out there, Including the simps.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Ogaga87(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by 8stargeneral: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chai...this is totally unacceptable
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by pocohantas(f): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Romanoff:
If you go to Kuje prison, you won't know the difference between you the visitor and the prisoners

Lmao. Really?

These ladies look fresh, but having visited three prisons, I know they only picked the best faces for this show. I am not moved.

Chidinma looks better in prison sha. The late Ataga wasn’t a generous sugar daddy. The Nigerian Prisons be doing a better job. grin

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by T3ndrils: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
The truth be say last last na men cause this bullshit wey we dey suffer so

You can even see some retard.ed guys here are just busy salivating at the females in the prison and you dey wonder why life dey treat una so like this.

Another thing be say as a guy you are actually not meant to suffer—like at allll—and it's simply because we create our own problems;

getting married without properly vetting, getting into r/ship with coverted toxic females, giving out money to ingrates that are undeserving only to be taken advantage of, all in the name of 'being a MAN' not knowing it's all a sociatal facade to pressure men into doing their selfish biddings.

Know one thing—men are needed to drive society, but once society gets rigged, it will use men who are gullible to drive it's selfish means with no regard to him at all.

How to avoid this as a man —

1.Be ruthlessly focused on you purpose and remain in it for good
2. Give zero flying f.ucks about what society dictates to you.
3. Learn the art of imbreeded selfishness.
4. If you wan marry, vet the sh't of the female
If not have harems with no commitment.
5. Try as much as possible to not work for the system—create a separate path for yourself and endulge in fostering Mens Evolutionary schemes/mental wellness for men.
6. Be very firm and hard — this is why the society is a mess—no or less driven strong men anymore.
7. Learn to cut of non entities from your life permanently

"Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times,
Hard times create Strong men"

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by NairaMaster1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

But useful to women.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by theamazonguru(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

No, it not very useless.
No procreation can take place without this all important organ.
The importance, of this organ can not be overemphasized.
Do you know the distance the some vagina people travel in order to receive the Dickson?
Imagine the news on that married woman who moved in with one Mr Dickson for regular service in when she had accomodation issue and her husband had traveled out.
So what are you saying.
Be careful oh.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by PointZerom: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

My girl friend those days got automatic employment in a bank without interview not knowing that her massive boobs and nyash was the reason....she resigned because d demand was so much as a marketer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by wpadmin: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
oshaosha2014:
Who do you think builds that future.

Men; they are unconsciously building a future controlled by women.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by justjify(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Correction officers go de pipe those girls Weller. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Clinghton: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Probably keeping them neat and beautiful to satisfy sexual urge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by SenecaTheYonger: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin Nigeria my country, where prison wardens give the female prisoners belle

Lunatic with low IQ. That’s the only thing you saw? Not the malnourished male prisoners

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by planetx: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
juman:
i doubt if all those ladies in white tshirt are prisoners.
They are too many.
How come so many young ladies would be in prison. For what offence.

They look like an outside drama or entertainment group not prisoners.

3 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Goalss: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Winningbot:
If Chidima can contest for miss cell
Abba kyari should contest for mr cell pls

2 sure game, play the game with 1k to win 1m
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by musicwriter(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Women have always been considered precious in Africa culture. The ancient black Egyptians were ruled sometimes by women Pharaohs (Queens). They even had a God-mother called Isis, from where Rome plagiarized Mary the mother of so called messiah. In fact, let me not go far. Even here in Nigeria, the most notable ancient Bini mask and the most popular Yoruba scripture are all icons of women.

It's Western culture that began to demean women in ancient times and they spread it across the world, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by promise4wonders: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
THIS IS BUNCH OF LIES. THESE GOOD LOOKING GIRLS ARE NOT PRISONERS,THEY'R JUST USING IT TO TELL US THEY R TAKIN GUD CARE OF THEM.IF U TAKE A LOOK AT THAT PICTURE VIVIDLY, U WILL NOTICE THAT THE REAL PRISONER GIRLS ARE AT THE BAK WATCHING.

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Maxxim: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Omoh I weep for men o
From experience being in the street from teenager, I don dey reason matter like person in his 30s
Even at this point these women never see themselves lucky, they're still shouting equal right upandan I pray they get the equality they've been clamouring for.

8 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Juoflife1(f): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
The thing is, female prisoners eat better than the male. A lot of people, expecially women groups or NGOs cook food and take to the prisoners and most of these food go to the female side. We do this a lot in Port-harcourt. They have skill acquisition center there and they make their clothes. They make themselves happy and when we cry, they tell us not to cry. They even invite us to programs in prison. This is not the case with the males. The males just wander around.
Females feed better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Maxxim: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Juoflife1:
The thing is, female prisoners eat better than the male. A lot of people, expecially women groups or NGOs cook food and take to the prisoners and most of these food go to the female side. We do this a lot in Port-harcourt. They have skill acquisition center there and they make their clothes. They make themselves happy and when we cry, they tell us not to cry. They even invite us to programs in prison. This is not the case with the males. The males just wander around.
Females feed better.
So you be prisoner
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by womenareapess: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

�| 4thestatereporters
these days job opportunity favour that vagina entity more than we men and yet those vagina entity will be shouting gender equality undecided

Gender equality block your vagina angry useless piece of shiit called naija women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by blackparadise: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
See this banny, nah one foolish oga warder go they full the pufzy, see ass, if to say the warder nah aboki, walahi her anus go hear ham, e be like say make I jion Nigeria prison service omo nah enjoyment ooo oko wicj kind crime this fine banny do nah...see my favourite ass..ass wey guys for street they look for, nah prison warder go they Bleep her..Choi......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Spandau: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

�| 4thestatereporters

You gotta be kidding me! These plump, well shaped pretties are prisoners? Hell no! No way I'm gonna believe that.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Shezzman: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Your last statement is epic..lol...
Tomek09:

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Juoflife1:
Females feed better.

I think it also has to do with population.

There are more men in prison than women.

What we need is to decongest the male prisons using different tactics, including speeding up trials to decongest awaiting-trial cells, releasing prisoners on probation of good conduct, and so on and so forth.

3 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by blackparadise: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Spandau:

You gotta be kidding me! These plump, well shaped pretties are prisoners? Hell no! No way I'm gonna believe that.
me self surprised...omo if I dey work as officer those girls are don suffer, but those oga go dey enjoy them
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by toujurs: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mrbrownjay1 grin grin, i hope with this you can see the advantage having a coochie than a penis undecided
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Tycyborg(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Aidejay:
I hope you people know that the purpose of showing this was to trigger an emotional and sensational outburst from you people. So that you can spend your time and energy consuming this news. Why don't you ask yourself, why is there only 1 picture of Men and about 3 of women, looking their best in make up.
I suspect this is the worse looking bunch of men they could have found in that environment and they photographed them. Meanwhile the best looking women were photographed. All this just to create news, buzz, content.

Then it seems you havent been to Kiri Kiri before no jokes... You will weep for them... They even sleep while sitting on a file... they will shout JAM BACK! You can go too just tell them you want to give inmate raw food and you want to speak with them you will see for yourself... Judging from the female pictures and what i saw at the Kiri Kiri male prison honestly the picture speaks alot... Those look okay... Can makeup cover malnutrition and hard labour non bathing skin or untreated gun shot wound to the leg?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Flipcash / Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.