Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media (94062 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by simply22: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin Nigeria my country, where prison wardens give the female prisoners belle

This is the truth.
It is not about the uselessness of penis, it is about the uselessness of the system.

3 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Juoflife1(f): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
We go visit in a group when we can. I no be prisoner. We spend time with them and when we want to go, emotions set in.
Maxxim:

So you be prisoner

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Juoflife1(f): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Exactly. 70% of the inmates are awaiting trials.
BluntTheApostle:

I think it also has to do with population.

There are more men in prison than women.

What we need is to decongest the male prisons using different tactics, including speeding up trials to decongest awaiting-trial cells, releasing prisoners on probation of good conduct, and so on and so forth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by finishmatter: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men

Truly, penis is very useless embarassed embarassed embarassed

U are definitely right and not chasing clout.
Males are endangered species. This I have realized.

The world is against men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Tomek09(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
God1000:
This is totally unacceptable

My own heartbreaking story happened just last month, I couldn't travel to do certain school stuff in Abuja due to some circumstances beyond my control, so I asked a lady who also had the same problem to help me out since she was in Abuja.

She went to meet the man incharge and tabled her issue and it was sorted out within that week, this same man that helped her refused to address my own, I called him several times and he ignored my calls until it was too late.

Truly we men are the enemies of ourselves

The man won't help you because you don't have vagina.

Man inhumanity to his fellow man because of what is in between the legs of a girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Richie77: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ex convict, pls share your experience but this is unfair. See those girls looking beautiful ND men looking so haggard .
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by puritydayo: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
This reminded me one Etisalat interview I attended then. After we completed online exam. Just three of us progress to the final round, lo and behold I was the only guy the other two are ladies with heavy backside. They only needed one manager one of the ladies was telling that she was surprised to progress to the next stage because the exam was too difficult for her. But her guy told her she will be called and it happened. We were to start around 10am but we were not attended to till around 11am the next thing I heard was the other lady was making call and was like I will leave here now you guys are wasting my time ah I was shocked. She turned to us and she said they will attend to us now I just called one of the interviewer then I realized I had no chance. She was called first and didn't spent up to 10minutes when she came out the other lady was asking her about the interview question and she said nothing much we only chatted just two interviewers and they were friendly, the second lady said the same thing. But when it was my turn I met four scary looking guys. I kuku didn't look their faces they spend almost 1hr 30minutes asking me different questions with no sign of friendliness. I answered them as much as I can. But by the time they will send letter to me they said I did well but majority voted for one of the other candidates. Wetin women no fit corner for naija no exist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by tit(f): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ha ha ha
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by shadrach77: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
All those shouting "men are suffering!", "The world is unfair to men!' should go and sit down.

The question they all need to ask themselves is this - is the comptroller general of the Nigerian Prisons a woman?

The truth is men are their own greatest enemies as they tend to be very hostile towards themselves while they are so quick to show empathy towards women while women always rally round to support themselves.

All the anti-men policies we have in the world were promulgated by men. So until the world ends men would continue to face the consequences of their stupidity cry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
toujurs:
Mrbrownjay1 grin grin, i hope with this you can see the advantage having a coochie than a penis undecided

you are focussing on the wrong thing.... if you really wanna know the value of toto, go check how much a MALE ceo earns compare to what a female in the same position makes....and see the power of dikc!

the above picture is as foolish as saying that having a AC in hell is better than having none.... lol lets e realistic: do these women go home at night? are they free to do what they please? how many of them get used by the guards as cuum dump?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Tomek09(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
NairaMaster1:

But useful to women.
I doubt bro.

It can't be useful to them when they act like they're doing you a favour by having sex with you no matter how they enjoyed it with you.

Women are manipulative in nature.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by samfrancis1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Picture of women in prison is a lie.. no Nigeria prison will make any woman this pretty except na politician criminal

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by kay29000(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

I had this discussion with some female friends yesterday, and they agreed that this is very true. Man really dey suffer for this world o.

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by OlawaleBammie: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
T3ndrils:
The truth be say last last na men cause this bullshit wey we dey suffer so

You can even see some retard.ed guys here are just busy salivating at the females in the prison and you dey wonder why life dey treat una so like this.

Another thing be say as a guy you are actually not meant to suffer—like at allll—and it's simply because we create our own problems;

getting married without properly vetting, getting into r/ship with coverted toxic females, giving out money to ingrates that are undeserving only to be taken advantage of, all in the name of 'being a MAN' not knowing it's all a sociatal facade to pressure men into doing their selfish biddings.

Know one thing—men are needed to drive society, but once society gets rigged, it will use men who are gullible to drive it's selfish means with no regard to him at all.

How to avoid this as a man —

1.Be ruthlessly focused on you purpose and remain in it for good
2. Give zero flying f.ucks about what society dictates to you.
3. Learn the art of imbreeded selfishness.
4. If you wan marry, vet the sh't of the female
If not have harems with no commitment.
5. Try as much as possible to not work for the system—create a separate path for yourself and endulge in fostering Mens Evolutionary schemes/mental wellness for men.
6. Be very firm and hard — this is why the society is a mess—no or less driven strong men anymore.
7. Learn to cut of non entities from your life permanently

"Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times,
Hard times create Strong men"

thanks for this words bro, how i wish i can b ur friend

4 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
We need to fact check it first. The picture of female prisoners is obviously genuine but that of the male prisoners could have been taken from somewhere else. The men in that picture looked a bit more like Kenyans. In this age of fake news, one needs to be sure. We have seen a lot of fake news and misleading images coming from Ukraine in recent times.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by ShaqFu: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Simply put, the male prisoners in the pictures don't have connection while the female have. Period.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by kay29000(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
The men look half dead like zombies while the ladies are enjoying themselves

Lol
So true

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by OlawaleBammie: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
theamazonguru:

No, it not very useless.
No procreation can take place without this all important organ.
The importance, of this organ can not be overemphasized.
Do you know the distance the some vagina people travel in order to receive the Dickson?
Imagine the news on that married woman who moved in with one Mr Dickson for regular service in when she had accomodation issue and her husband had traveled out.
So what are you saying.
Be careful oh.
and we can safely say that is its only usefulness abi?? What other tin apart from procreation and sex??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Tomek09(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
Men, these idiots called men are their own worst enemies!

They fight themselves foolishly to impress women! Idiots! Most of those healthy and fresh looking female inmates are already lesbians but the male hegoats will just be offering them heaven on Earth to sleep with them!

It is not women that set this system up, it is the Hegoats called men. Useless bunch of idiots. All they dream about is pussy. Cursed fools. They cants think straight, all they after is the next girl to sleep with. The women are catching on. Very soon they will relegate all the Hegoats to the trash bin of history. Fools!

And your useless dicks are as disgusting as you! Women have alternatives. They promote it, Love Machine and vibrator. When alternatives came for men sex doll like cursed beings they attacked it so that they can continue being slaves to women.

Truly the penis is worthless!
Speechless embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by toujurs: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are focussing on the wrong thing.... if you really wanna know the value of toto, go check how much a MALE ceo earns compare to what a female in the same position makes....and see the power of dikc!

the above picture is as foolish as saying that having a AC in hell is better than having none.... lol lets e realistic: do these women go home at night? are they free to do what they please? how many of them get used by the guards as cuum dump?!
You are focusing on the right side, it doesn't matter if wrong or right. Look at the movie industry, destiny etiko just bought a lexus jeep, your fellow man bought it for her. You are focusing on the means, focus on the goal instead. wink. Women don't stress themselves that much to get thing done, because there alot of men willing to do it for her, just to get in-between her legs. While she still decide if to open or not. Men are cheap!!! And don't have much worth, that is why a billionaire stoop so low to have a taste of chidinma because of big yansh, a man who worked so hard to attain the position of a billionaire was killed by an ordinary 200 level broke student.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by NairaMaster1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

I doubt bro.

It can't be useful to them when they act like they're doing you a favour by having sex with you no matter how they enjoyed it with you.

Women are manipulative in nature.

Kikikikikiki

You are right. Absolutely, but my uncles wife keep on reporting the man to us about that stuff.

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by kay29000(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
World health organisation said that At 25 years old a man's heart has aged to 50 years dues to over working from high BP thinking and stress , at 40 years a man's heart is 80 years sold in age this is why 99% of heart failure and heart disease patients around the world are men ..

At 30 years as a man your heart is already aged to 60 years while a woman's heart is still the same age as her body...

How many women have you ever heard of in the world having heart surgery ? Almost zero

As men Our bodies wear out , cancer , heart disease etc because you will think of house rent , fuel, mummy's money , children's money , your wife or gf money, NEPA bill, generator repair, car repair , transport money, loan app to repay, debt you owe bank, debt you owe your friends, contribution you haven't paid , your younger ones school fees ..younger ones house rent, hospital bill,
Why won't our heart wear out ?

Even if you are sick you go out of the house , you can't rest , your in laws will carry all their load and put on you . Omo sometimes when you think of going home you want to run away to any where , were no one knows you so you can just disappear

Hmm... This is heavy.

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Tomek09(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
firstratedcitiz:
We need to fact check it first. The picture of female prisoners is obviously genuine but that of the male prisoners could have been taken from somewhere else. The men in that picture looked a bit more like Kenyans. In this age of fake news, one needs to be sure. We have seen a lot of fake news and misleading images coming from Ukraine in recent times.
U are a SIMPle and kind man grin

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Peanut7806: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media The idea of an American woman being sentenced to 15 years in prison and then serving two years at a for-profit ‘prison for women’ is a bit hard to swallow It’s hard to imagine there are actually women out there who would actually be happy to go through this, but according to a recently released report from the National Institute of Justice, there are Sandra Bland, an African-American woman, was found hanged inside her jail cell last week, days after being arrested for an allegedly petty traffic violation Police say her suicide was probably a case of ‘suicide by cop
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by AsawanaDgreat: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
All na men hand work
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Idaytesj29(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comments shows people don't know anything about Prisons. They just assume and conclude.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by tesppidd: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

grin grin

But if you look at it critically, is it not because of the penis that the females are more useful?
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Dearlord(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Just look at how women in men clothing are nagging men this and men that, you all must be stupid if I must say.

I wonder if there is another gender between just men and women.

If you all feel so cheated by nature why can't you just correct that and move on or are you waiting for the women to come take your position as a man.

In conclusion to all this jealousy over a women well being I think men are the major problem to the world but decided to put all their miseries on his female counterpart
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
[b][/b]
NoFucksToGive:

My brother if even in prison they are treated better then I guess it's only in heaven we men will find peace .

It's just unfortunate

Hehehehehheeheh
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by NoToPile: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
But it was a women's day program, so it made sense for the ladies to dress that way and the guys wear their uniform.

Or is there something else I am missing.

3 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

U are a SIMPle and kind man grin
And you are a full-baked slowpoke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Flipcash / Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.