Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) (66431 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi / Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by HardMirror(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bennycollins:
You sound so confident with your submission, have you died before? Or it is what you have heard from another person, read from a book? If the latter is true then, think again.
and have you died to know heaven exist?
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by wonderr(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Barims:

Who told you that there's a place called heaven?? There's no God, no place like heaven/hell.... After death that's the final nothing like judgement day

Stop trusting religion crap they are just deceiving you
well I hope you are not deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by HardMirror(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Trust in God, dear. What He cannot do does not exist. The devil's a liar.
so why cant god raise Bamise the girl killed in the brt?
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Johel(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: [url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/lupus-i-have-five-years-to-live-%e2%80%95-kemi-afolabi/] Vanguard [/url]

Video: Chude Jideonwo's Instagram Page

The doctor isn't God.... nothing is impossible to God.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
But lupus can be managed na with anti malaria drugs
For real bro ?
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Lightorder: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
The doctor said . What do say ? What you say you see
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Johel(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
danthamccoy:
Lupus is a horrible disease that attacks several organs. That said, even though it does not have a cure, most people who live with lupus and treat it carefully get to live a normal life-span. Not sure why a doctor would say that to her.

And some said AIDS is the deadliest....this is my first time hearing of lupus. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
May divine healing locate her!
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
danthamccoy:
Lupus is a horrible disease that attacks several organs. That said, even though it does not have a cure, most people who live with lupus and treat it carefully get to live a normal life-span. Not sure why a doctor would say that to her.

Most of the Nigerian clinicians are road side mechanics.

Very useless set of demons.

2 Likes

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is serious....God is with you, anything is possible,try traditional care non stop...no breathing space, anything can happen don't give up yet
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Barims(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bennycollins:
You sound so confident with your submission, have you died before? Or it is what you have heard from another person, read from a book? If the latter is true then, think again.

I know it can never be true, because there's no any evidence that back this claim,,, it's an idea and conception of some peoples to prey on feeble minded individuals which they accepted as fact
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Allanoba: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: [url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/lupus-i-have-five-years-to-live-%e2%80%95-kemi-afolabi/] Vanguard [/url]

Video: Chude Jideonwo's Instagram Page
She is healed IJN Amen
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Blaqroman0000: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Barims:

Who told you that there's a place called heaven?? There's no God, no place like heaven/hell.... After death that's the final nothing like judgement day

seems it will take you 5years to come back to your senses and atheist life
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by advanceDNA: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
danthamccoy:

Kim Kardashian has it too and she talked extensively on how the doctor said she can live a normal life with medication

These actors like to make a show of everything

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by rottennaija(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Lupus is a debilitating autoimmune disease which attacks the whole body, causing skin sores, pains throughout the body, lack of breath, and kidney and heart problems.

Na only one person get this diseases?
Can taking high doses of vitamin d3 help?
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
fabiano09:

For real bro ?

Heard something like that during Covid period. Dude to all the info people were pouring out

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by joshjc(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
DarkJeddi:
What's he waiting for? undecided
he's timing and that of men are not the same
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Famocious(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
I don't know the Doctor she saw that make such reckless pronouncement, but what I know is that she can live a normal life aside from occasional flares if she's being managed by an expert Rheumatologist. We have several of them in Nigeria...

Apart from the Nollywood Doctors, most well-trained doctors wouldn't tell a healthy looking woman like her how many years are left for them to live.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by kingyakos: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fear not and count on the presence of the great physician in darkness and dawn
Only believe all things are possible in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Doctors are only there to assist nature, God does the healing
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by BigDawsNet: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Barims:

Broda, shey you have evidence with your belief?

Because how will you feel on the judgment day and you realize there's truly Heaven, God, Jesus and he'll...

You know it will be too late..

So why don't you believe in God... And just do it in a way like " incase of incasity"

You gerrit?
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
But lupus can be managed na with anti malaria drugs

Yes it can be managed for a limited years.
The patient eventually dies.
It will only take God's intervention for the patient to survive it.

I have seen a very close case.
Pathetic situation.

Note:
I believe in miracles, I believe God can heal her, I believe God can turn things around.
My submission, let her seek the face of God for his intervention in this matter.

I am a witness,God brought me back from death to life when I laid almost dead on my hospital bed struggling for life. His saving Grace brought me back.
That grace is still available for anyone willing to receive him as his lord and savior.

--------------------------------------
BTW, financial independence is a choice.
You can join us in sport trading rather than keep your cash in the bank.
Your capital is 100% secured provided you follow the team's trading plan released everyday.

Check my signature.

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by yemmit90: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

What's stopping you from finding out their cures
Or are you bereft of ideas & innovations?
Why not challenge your mentation and put your name in the sands of time.
IF this is how your reason, then another Buhari is imminent. This is the least I can say for now.

If I ask you to follow my local medications plan, or you had an opportunity to get first hand treatment from foreign doctor, which one/advise will you follow? Will your government or society believe or listen to me?

I am 100% sure you will follow the foreign doctor advise because you will never believe in my local medicines. That is the extent in which the advent of white has halted/disrupted our progress in medical line.

I had a first hand experience of people that got cured from so called incurable diseases, and more are still getting cured on a daily basis.

Seek for local medicines and see wonder before you criticize anyone.

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Maybe you're brainwashed.

Most people knowledge of "God" is not beyond bible or quoran. Yet they think they know.
Lol..

He thinks reading some fantasy book,written by some ancient goat Herders makes a wise man..
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Veeryeasy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
So sad but if this is not a stunt you have enough years to make heaven
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Nyanmiridunce: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kemi you will survive it but don't forget to give your life to christ.
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Broda, shey you have evidence with your belief?

Because how will you feel on the judgment day and you realize there's truly Heaven, God, Jesus and he'll...

You know it will be too late..

So why don't you believe in God... And just do it in a way like " incase of incasity"

You gerrit?
So he should believe in God just in case?
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
yemmit90:

If I ask you to follow my local medications plan, or you had an opportunity to get first hand treatment from foreign doctor, which one/advise will you follow? Will your government or society believe or listen to me?

I am 100% sure you will follow the foreign doctor advise because you will never believe in my local medicines. That is the extent in which the advent of white has halted/disrupted our progress in medical line.

I had a first hand experience of people that got cured from so called incurable diseases, and more are still getting cured on a daily basis.

Seek for local medicines and see wonder before you criticize anyone.
Just like you have praised traditional medicine, can you also tabulate the number of people the mortuaries entertained following consumption of unverified, & adulterated traditional medicines?
Furnish us with the information.
We are here to learn.

1 Like

Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by GooodHardDick: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
rottennaija:

Can taking high doses of vitamin d3 help?

You get the disease?
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by Yankee101: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Same Lupus dem Nick Cannon get?

Abeg seek second opinion and live healthy

You'll live long and have a fruitful life
Re: Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
joshjc:
he's timing and that of men are not the same
Lol..

What's different between his timing and pure blind luck?

Nothing..

Just semantics.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated / Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) / Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.