Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy (31082 Views)

Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War, Putin Warns The West, video / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by osazsky(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2022
Every war has a mission..this war has no mission...that was his first mistake.
Even russians soldiers became confused cuz they dont know y they are fighting..12000 Russian innocent soldiers put down..russia militey is quack...any small think nucks nucks as if they are d only one with nucks..maybe d htpe was too much

3 Likes

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Antoeni(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2022
Putin is An Overrated Dictator
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by emysmile: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2022
ChiefSosa:
I pity Putin. He is lucky Buhari doesn't have his time yet. By the time buhari gets angry, and start sending troops, nukes and missiles to Russia, I can assure you that Putin will beg for mercy, and he'll regret invading Ukraine.
grin
ChiefSosa:
I pity Putin. He is lucky Buhari doesn't have his time yet. By the time buhari gets angry, and start sending troops, nukes and missiles to Russia, I can assure you that Putin will beg for mercy, and he'll regret invading Ukraine.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by NairaMaster1(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Putin won't bow to your pressure. He's the world's most powerful man.

What's this one saying?
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by mrksquare: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2022
Kingosytex:
No, the zombies say that Putin is infallible. All these chaos were completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

Why did he have to invade Ukraine? Is Ukraine no longer a sovereign state? What stopped him from giving Ukrainians a better deal from what NATO was offering?

You have echoed same sentiment I have always bandit. Give them a better deal would have been a better option. But the lure in wanting to show strength and lord over small countries that were under the defunct USSR has been the past time of Putin. And that will be his undoing.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by emysmile: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2022
setobaba:
let help some dindinrin out, the clever ones can relate

If PUTIN lose to the west, then y’all should be ready for a another serious executive order pandemic and scandemic cos it’s all from the west, the west will be very too powerful that even china and others will think twice.

Africa is just useless, the only reason I’m still hopeful about Africa, is the Bible says there will be time, black race will become the greatest in the world. Pls anyone can correct me if I’m wrong. I just hope this is the time Africa can start building the ambition, cos it’s not a race of 50yrs I swear, the west have far gone behind us. Africa learn from the Koreans, why would china support Russians, think, think about it, it can only happen if the Russians wins not Putin wins the war.

If you only you understand tho
undecided
setobaba:

If PUTIN lose to the west, then y’all should be ready for a another serious executive order pandemic and scandemic cos it’s all from the west, the west will be very too powerful that even china and others will think twice.

Africa is just useless, the only reason I’m still hopeful about Africa, is the Bible says there will be time, black race will become the greatest in the world. Pls anyone can correct me if I’m wrong. I just hope this is the time Africa can start building the ambition, cos it’s not a race of 50yrs I swear, the west have far gone behind us. Africa learn from the Koreans, why would china support Russians, think, think about it, it can only happen if the Russians wins not Putin wins the war.

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by ChiefSosa(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2022
wallrichy:
The most hilarious comment this lovely morning. Your castrated infantile Buhari,the king of book haram terrorists and bandits, the dummy stupid president of Northern Nigeria, the porous headed failure of the universe.....really Putin is a lucky man o cos if not that Buhari went to buy Panadol in UK for his headache, men, he would have sent an atomic bomb of fulani cows of terrorists to Russia....I trust the Buhari the super failure president of Northern Nigeria for that.....lol

for
Lol, I hope you know I'm being sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by osazsky(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2022
creatorsverse:
It took america 20years to try to conquer Afghanistan and yet dey cudnt do it even without sanctions from other countries.

Russia only started it's war with Ukraine just three weeks ago, see their achievement even with the sanction. Putin never miscalculated anything he is progressing as planned. All this propaganda, OGA is seeing it
the war agains afgan was a way ahainst Taliban and osama..immediayely they killed osama and his men America left but this ukrain war..no mission..u can't fight a country no matter how small.i was shocked when i saw that Ukraine has killed 12000 russian soldiers in 2 weeks..these soldier left a family behind.so painful and ukrain soldiers too..guns dont settle dispute..the hype on Russia was too much
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by NairaMaster1(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2022
pol23:
Let’s wait and see.
The sanction is too much and I bet it will affect Russians big time.
But if you do your research,Russia hasn’t economy hasn’t grow over 10% in the last decade simply because they’ve been pursuing self stability…
They have their reserve in Gold not even rumble.
Russia know the day will come when the west will turn its back on her.
I guess they’re prepared,but you can’t be sure if the preparations will meet up to the current sanctions both left ,right and center.
I was planning a trip to Moscow last December , I checked booking.com,I saw over 2000 and the hotels were very cheap and beautiful,but sadly couldn’t make it. I checked again few days ago and there’s no hotel in Moscow on booking.com… I decided to go through Turkish air,sadly Turkish air sef no Dey go Moscow again.
If China stand strongly by Russia,The great country will survive.
Also,we need someone to checkmate USA excesses,if great Russia is gone .then USA can come for anyone without any fear tomorrow.
I’m not supporting Russia against Ukraine,I’m supporting them against America,sadly it might mean the same in this case.

Also the exchange rate has minimal effect currently… they’re not selling Forex to anyone…
The meaning now is that,they will exchange with everyone in gold and not rumble. (But how much gold can be available for the business conglomerates)
They have over a trillion dollar worth of gold though…
So the market back home will be stable a bit.
But there will be a little inflation…

What's this one saying? You sound like an npower employee.

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Kalidnews: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2022
From the look of things in reality, Ukraine has fallen. Ukraine capital will fall within the next 48 hours. Due to intense bombardment.

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by osazsky(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Eneye4me:
Is Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq and Yugoslavia not sovereign state?
if u dont kill girls for driving or going to sch..America wil leave u in peace

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by jayjaycee0: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Kingosytex:
No, the zombies say that Putin is infallible. All these chaos were completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

Why did he have to invade Ukraine? Is Ukraine no longer a sovereign state? What stopped him from giving Ukrainians a better deal from what NATO was offering?

You watch too much CNN
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by joepepsy(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2022
You said Africa is useless but still have your hopes in the bible...you worst than that.
setobaba:

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Kingosytex(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2022
nomenclature:
[s]So says a political analyst from a 4th world nation whose president goes for medical checkup abroad. If uk wants to take care of buhari,they will just let the doctor inject something into him and he will die slowly .mumu black people with zero power[/s]

Don't quote me to spew gibberish, I'm not the cause of your problems.

What concerns me if UK decides to inject Bubu with a chemical that will kill him slowly? How on earth is it my business?
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by setobaba: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2022
joepepsy:
You said Africa is useless but still have your hopes in the bible...you worst than that.
Number one dindinrin, do you even know what I mean by “Africa” not African, is useless
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by pipnator00(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Putin made a complete miscalculation here. Hard diplomacy would have been his best bet.
He went in with very faulty intelligence and when it was clear to everyone and Putin himself, that western govts, hard strong SIGINT on him, he should have aborted this mission.

On the 18th Feb before he invaded, I made a comment here on Nairaland that this who thing is likely Western Govts setting a trap for Putin/Russia to diminish his/its influence and might, back to where it was prior to Putin annexing Crimea when it was clear Russia and it's economy didn't have to might to carry out a long fledge war or invasion.

Unfortunately, Putin led Russia into the likely trap and it's likely gonna be a long thing for him and Russia.

And you know, before this invasion, it seemed 'authoritanism' was winning with China flexing it's muscle too but so far, Putin's miscalculated invasion of Russia has made Western nation's/ideologies much much stronger than they were and China's lording over Taiwan will suffer a big set back, because western nations are much more in union now and are showing strength.

Best bet for Putin now, call for dialog or peace talk, insist on hard diplomacy but use it as an avenue to pull back your troops to go home and face your generals. because mehn, Putin will have a lot to face now at home in Russia.

But if Putin continues in this war of likely peril for him, it will likely spell a bigger problem for him whether he succeeds in taking over Ukraine or not. Because, one.. Russia doesn't have the financial strength to Lord over Ukraine.

Two, there will be rise in militancy in Ukraine financed by western nations, all in a bid to stretch Putin/Russian out of more strength and influence.

Last last, Ukraine will be offer EU or even NATO membership for offering themselves to be used to diminish Putin's/Russia's influence.

Putin go back home, that's where the war is at present.

6 Likes

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by GardenOfGod(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Interesting.... That's how APC will collapse grin grin grin
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by greatness77: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Kingosytex:

North Korea matter no touch anywhere. They are also like Putin, all they do is bark.

South Korea can comfortably take care of the loud mouthed North Korea.
north korea that have been swimming in sanction since 1975 hahaha! North korea is above western sanction, imagine a country dat ban internet,memory card, infact they are anti-west, korea and sanction na 5&6,
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by BlackLaw: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2022
creatorsverse:
It took america 20years to try to conquer Afghanistan and yet dey cudnt do it even without sanctions from other countries.

Russia only started it's war with Ukraine just three weeks ago, see their achievement even with the sanction. Putin never miscalculated anything he is progressing as planned. All this propaganda, OGA is seeing it

You obviously don't understand military ops.
It is one thing to invade a country, occupying it is something else entirely.
Only 13 US soldiers were killed in the operation to topple the Taliban Government, which folded quickly.

In the long run however, the US and it's NATO allies lost thousands of troops in the course of maintaining the occupation and propping up the new Afghan government.

Putin has clearly miscalculated because invading Ukraine is only the beginning of the bloodletting. If they are already suffering so much losses at this stage, you wonder how they can keep up with the ensuing guerilla warfare and the domination of 44 million Ukrainians.

Never mind the increasingly crippling sanctions being put in place by Western countries.

2 Likes

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by osazsky(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Johel:

Putin won't bow to pressure until his mission is accomplished.
wat is his mission
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Deltavariant(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2022
FG says give land for RUGA y'all scared with paranoia of islamization, fulanization and all..but Putin should allow his backyard neighbour to be used as western storage for lethal nuclear weapons. Economically, inflation does not recognize Russia, West, you, I or, anyone

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Deltavariant(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2022
osazsky:
wat is his mission
Ukraine should not join NATO. Period
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by ken6488(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2022
More propangada
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2022
pol23:
Let’s wait and see.
But if you do your research,Russia hasn’t economy hasn’t grow over 10% in the last decade simply because they’ve been pursuing self stability…
I guess they’re prepared,but you can’t be sure if the preparations will meet up to the current sanctions both left ,right and center.
I was planning a trip to Moscow last December , I checked booking.com,I saw over 2000 and the hotels were very cheap and beautiful,but sadly couldn’t make it. I checked again few days ago and there’s no hotel in Moscow on booking.com… I decided to go through Turkish air,sadly Turkish air sef no Dey go Moscow again.
Also,we need someone to checkmate USA excesses,if great Russia is gone .then USA can come for anyone without any fear tomorrow.
I’m not supporting Russia against Ukraine,I’m supporting them against America,sadly it might mean the same in this case.

Also the exchange rate has minimal effect currently… they’re not selling Forex to anyone…
The meaning now is that,they will exchange with everyone in gold and not rumble. (But how much gold can be available for the business conglomerates)

You must not comment on everything. Stop trying to sound intelligent when you're clearly not, damn! Who you wan impress? Won fi shey eyin people yi ni?

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by ken045501: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Hmm this guy be like say you just wake up from sleep or probably confused . Get your facts rights before commenting
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Natajo2021: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2022
pol23:
Let’s wait and see.

Op, u are a typical unidirectional thinker.
A stiffling sanction is enough to destroy the economy of Russia.
The Gold in reserve can only be sold in the black market.
No access to US$ and euro.
Black market economy will wreck the state.
As it stands, US has already block total delivery of $ to Russia.
The EU will do same soon.
It is unlikely, the Chinese would accept trade in ruble and yaun.
Most of the factories that produce goods in China are owns by the West.
They may not accept ruble for yuan for goods exported to Russia
However, Putin may sell gold, oil, and other exportable goods in the black market.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2022
If you keep reading news from Western and European major media , you will be denying yourself the reality of the situation in Ukraine.

Go to neutral media like aljazeera and fews others.....

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by osazsky(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2022
If a no fly zone is declared by europe it will be d end of rissia..all they do is drop bomb..yet Ukraine still brings thier jets down..maybe we over hyped common russia

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by ken6488(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2022
premierlead:
Putin is getting unpopular gradually and that is his beginning of downfall
You believe western propaganda
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Judgesledge(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2022
creatorsverse:

Before America , Russia was in Afghanistan for ten years without accomplishing their objective, please educate me on what they have achieved already, if not avoidable hardship for Russians and Ukrainians
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by osazsky(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Deltavariant:
Ukraine should not join NATO. Period
u cant kill an ideology..just watch the end
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by ken6488(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Chukwumajr:
oga putin have lost more than 10k full combat soilders in just 2 weeks of senseless war, while american lost only 1,921 service men in 20 years war with afgans, russian make i hear say una call una self world power again.
the way you people believe stupid figures amaze me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali / French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / How Kofi Annan Died – Wife, Nane Maria Annan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.