Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy (31081 Views)

Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War, Putin Warns The West, video / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Wuppdex: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Likewise you never see Russia occupying or destabilizing other countries to steal their resources, no slave trade, so your help comes with a price ok, think before you spew
collagiatepaper:
Putin's supporters are mostly illiterates and miscreants

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Tareq1105: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Analyst7:
Can this people just shut up, whys the media not clamouring for Ukraine people to not join NATO and end the killings one and for all
But those guys kept sending reinforcement ..meaning encouraging the war and further loss of lives...

You as an adult, there's little or nothing your parents can do in terms of controlling you.

Ukraine is an independent nation with full rights to associate with other countries of its choice.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by premierlead: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
ken6488:
You believe western propaganda

It's not propaganda but reality, take it if you like and leave it if you don't
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Wuppdex: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
How old are you if i may ask ? Do me a favor and tell the US to allow Russia stationed it's missiles in Cuba or Mexico. Come back here and quote me if US says yes. Understand politics before making comments, leave the real thinkers to do the judgements ok
yanabasee:

NATO has enough defensive systems to defend all it's alliances..

NATO is too powerful to involve in Russia invasion of Ukraine, because it will likely lead to WW3... Russia in the other hand is just a stupid country with a foolish leader.... Invading an independent country is violating int'l law. And you might not understand the weight and meaning to sanctions. Russia will it want the world to see them as being weak. But the sanctions is taking a good till on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by wink2015(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
SANCTION !

SANCTION !

The western nations will not allow us hear words.

They are using sanctions to fight the Russian psychologically.

Russian should just ignore them.

African countries that the western world sideline both economically and investment wise are their people not still living?
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by wink2015(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
COUNTRIES SHOULD DEVELOP A MECHNISM FOR SELF SUFFICIENCY.

Forget about the west and their propaganda antics.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Codeye(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Timoleon:
Words won’t win the war. This very much I know. At the very end of it all Europe will inherit a third world county called Ukraine that NATO/USA and Russia would re-agree again cannot join NATO and cannot host NATO bases (at least officially). They will also inherit a huge humanitarian/refugee crisis as Ukrainians move into other eu countries in hopes to rebuild their lives. EU/NATO/USA reputation as defenders of the weak and the free world would have been grossly exposed as a selfish manipulative ploy to pursue the national interests of a few at the expense of others having pushed Ukraine into a war that they (Ukraine) have everything to lose.
Russia on their part would have lost a lot of friends in Europe (not that they had many before). Economically, Russia would suffer a lot at least for a while (the sanctions would eventually be lifted as the war won’t last forever and Russia has quite a number of important commodities that the world and especially EU depends on). Russians will further alienate themselves from other EU countries after observing the manner in which they were eager to take control of their investments in those countries. Some of Russia’s neighbors who were fraternizing with NATO will try to rekindle a favorable disposition towards Russia having witnessed Ukraine’s sufferings and how it was forsaken by those that should have backed them.

We do not really know Putin’s timeline towards the war in Ukraine but certainly, most didn’t expect a long drawn out war. If indeed this was a “military exercise “ as Putin claims, it has failed in that aspect. Because if this were to escalate, on how many fronts can he fight if it’s taking so long to get a hold of his next door neighbor Ukraine?

I guess one calculation that has held though is the fact that NATO/USA recognizes Russia as a nuclear power and as such wouldn’t risk mutual destruction by intervening directly.
We await chinas action on Taiwan though, then perhaps North Korea might be tempted to act on South Korea. undecided
I stop read at " having push Ukraine into war" Maybe you don't know Russia "invaded" Ukraine not the other way around. Get your facts right
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Bluntemperor: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kingosytex:
No, the zombies say that Putin is infallible. All these chaos were completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

Why did he have to invade Ukraine? Is Ukraine no longer a sovereign state? What stopped him from giving Ukrainians a better deal from what NATO was offering?

A very beautiful questions!
Because,even the so called totalitarian States of Russia he is holding,there are more Corruption,more evil being perpetrated,no better life than brutality and it's through this false narratives that Mr Putin's hagemony is built- lies,lies and lies.
Even Cuba that was anti-west have suddey discovered that the Castro then was just a bunch of guerrillas,not real!
The life of the West and Putin's enclaves are far apart!
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by ken6488(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
premierlead:

It's not propaganda but reality, take it if you like and leave it if you don't
That's a lie you are busy believing fake news, I would have said rt news, but it is Russian, watch India news see how Russian troops are progressing
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Timoleon(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
You didn’t need to quote me bro. I’m not interested in a debate with you. I don’t think I wrote whatever I wrote with you in mind. This is a usually faceless forum. Whoever reads or doesn’t read my post doesn’t mean anything to me. Please Dey your lane next time, thank you.
Codeye:

I stop read at " having push Ukraine into war" Maybe you don't know Russia "invaded" Ukraine not the other way around. Get your facts right
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by WarriAproko: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
yanabasee:
Russia will go down....

No country will stand against the west over Putin's foolishness..
why is NK still standi g. And the west are afraid of them
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by pipnator00(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
ken6488:
Russia must win this war at all costs

Or else the west became too powerful

They win the war in Ukraine and then what?
With their battered economy, can they sustain the political cost?
Remember, USA achieved there mission is Iraq (regime change) but the political cost bugged them down until this day?
Ask yourself does Russia have financial strength to withstand such political cost?

Moreover, so far the war/invasion have only succeeded in in bringing western nations together and also strengthening there might/power, which also, China fears too.

The latest, as of yesterday Russian is begging India to come buy oil even at a discounted rate with no letter of credit, yet India no wan take that risk. Why? because even as much as India is closer to Russian than western nations, it doesn't want to take the risk of upsetting western nations else, them go just cripple there medical industry (life of India) and there dream of becoming the next world's supply chain after China go only exist as a dream and not reality.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by RodgersAkpafu: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Chukwumajr:
oga putin have lost more than 10k full combat soilders in just 2 weeks of senseless war, while american lost only 1,921 service men in 20 years war with afgans, russian make i hear say una call una self world power again.

Hope you know most of the troops on ground are actually rebels from eastern Ukraine
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by olugabbie(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga

Who is this kid? If you can not counter is take on the topic, then what are you doing on nairaland.

If you have nothing to share. Just read comments and learn.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by slydog(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
setobaba:
let help some dindinrin out, the clever ones can relate

If PUTIN lose to the west, then y’all should be ready for a another serious executive order pandemic and scandemic cos it’s all from the west, the west will be very too powerful that even china and others will think twice.

Africa is just useless, the only reason I’m still hopeful about Africa, is the Bible says there will be time, black race will become the greatest in the world. Pls anyone can correct me if I’m wrong. I just hope this is the time Africa can start building the ambition, cos it’s not a race of 50yrs I swear, the west have far gone behind us. Africa learn from the Koreans, why would china support Russians, think, think about it, it can only happen if the Russians wins not Putin wins the war.

If you only you understand tho
Can't find where the Bible says "black race will become the greatest in the world "
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by olugabbie(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
thundafire:
simple bro offer Ukraine a better deal and see because the west wouldn't attack Russia just like that and Putin calculation of expecting the YS to enter the fight failed because the whole Europe will be down

But NATO offer Ukraine a great deal. Why didn't they follow through? Why didn't they accept Ukraine as a member before the war?
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by premierlead: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
ken6488:
That's a lie you are busy believing fake news, I would have said rt news, but it is Russian, watch India news see how Russian troops are progressing

...and who do you want India to support if not Russia and by the way, Russia is failing already not in the war but in the trap set up for him by the west
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Analyst7: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tareq1105:

You as an adult, there's little or nothing your parents can do in terms of controlling you.

Ukraine is an independent nation with full rights to associate with other countries of its choice.
Now tell me what right does US have to invade other countries
U guys have turned sovereignty stuff to one ultimate big stuff
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by alabo1: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kingosytex:
No, the zombies say that Putin is infallible. All these chaos were completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

Why did he have to invade Ukraine? Is Ukraine no longer a sovereign state? What stopped him from giving Ukrainians a better deal from what NATO was offering?

Blah, blah, blah. He did it in 2014. Offered Ukraine the 15billion they needed on better terms than the EU. Once yanushenko accepted the protests started and
He was evicted in a bloody coup and an illegitimate govt came into power (which the West of course recognised).

You guys should go and do some independent research and stop spewing Western rhetoric
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Johel(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
osazsky:
wat is his mission

His mission is his mission...e no concern me or you...make we face Wetin dey our front instead.. grin grin
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by JooEeL(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I’ve said the Antichrist is already on the scene

Many nations have already given him their power and influence

He will subdue 3 leaders before him

Putin is number 1

Hahahahah

Your salvation is nigh on Israel ( I’m talking about the real Israel o, not the fake mid eastern ones )

Yorubas are known for their intellect. Pls reconsider ur moniker
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by zigzagluv: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Yes you are right , because they are gaining from the war...
1. Money donated to by arms for Ukraine , is spent on USA and British firm , the arms purchase so far, 7 from usa company and 3 from British companies, billions of $

2. after the first day of attack to Ukraine , alot of Europeans countries increasing their defense spending to billion of dollars, where do you think they will spend those money , European union will not by arms from china or Russia but usa and British firms

3. Usa was to control gas supply to European you , they want to edge Russia out, but most European countries want to buy from Russia because is more cheaper than the usa

4. The usa and uk is a drowning empire , look after this war most counties will not regard the west.Even UAE and S.arabia refuse to pick USA Calls ,
chronique:
Lol. One thing I have found out during this short war is that while some European countries have been trying to apply diplomatic solutions to this conflict, UK and US have been largely stoking the fire and doing and saying everything to ignite and complicate the whole thing. I'm beginning to think they purposely stoked the fire of this conflict, to get at Russia and Putin especially. There's something we probably don't know yet but would eventually come out someday.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by jcross19: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
yanabasee:

If a thief invades your house, he will not tell anyone what he did to you.... It's the owner of the house that will tell the entire story about it.... So calm down.

Na Russia go find trouble...
in your house , your neighbor is accommodating boko haram members what will you do?
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by jcross19: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
UpLoyo:
[s][/s]

Seun needs to give you the award for the stu.pidest person on NL. I hope you never procreate, this is grade A, undiluted buffoonery.
whena fool reason, it sound more stupidier than his own thought...
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by slydog(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
pol23:
Let’s wait and see.
The sanction is too much and I bet it will affect Russians big time.
But if you do your research,Russia hasn’t economy hasn’t grow over 10% in the last decade simply because they’ve been pursuing self stability…
They have their reserve in Gold not even rumble.
Russia know the day will come when the west will turn its back on her.
I guess they’re prepared,but you can’t be sure if the preparations will meet up to the current sanctions both left ,right and center.
I was planning a trip to Moscow last December , I checked booking.com,I saw over 2000 and the hotels were very cheap and beautiful,but sadly couldn’t make it. I checked again few days ago and there’s no hotel in Moscow on booking.com… I decided to go through Turkish air,sadly Turkish air sef no Dey go Moscow again.
If China stand strongly by Russia,The great country will survive.
Also,we need someone to checkmate USA excesses,if great Russia is gone .then USA can come for anyone without any fear tomorrow.
I’m not supporting Russia against Ukraine,I’m supporting them against America,sadly it might mean the same in this case.

Also the exchange rate has minimal effect currently… they’re not selling Forex to anyone…
The meaning now is that,they will exchange with everyone in gold and not rumble. (But how much gold can be available for the business conglomerates)
They have over a trillion dollar worth of gold though…
So the market back home will be stable a bit.
But there will be a little inflation…

Russia’s gold holdings have not sanction-proofed its economy. Gold sales will not enable the Central Bank of Russia to prop up the value of the ruble, for instance, since the central bank is blocked from foreign exchange trading. Gold sales will not reconnect sanctioned Russian banks to global financial networks. But if the Russian economy is further isolated by additional measures, Putin could, like Maduro, sell gold for cash. Proceeds could be used to cover vital import purchases or to compensate sanctioned Russian oligarchs for their losses, reducing domestic resistance to his war effort.

No self-respecting central bank wants to resort to bullion sales in unregulated markets. But, given that the Central Bank of Russia has found itself between a rock and a hard place, dipping into its gold hoard may become its best option down the road. The yellow metal still has some shine to it, after all.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by UpLoyo: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
jcross19:
whena fool reason, it sound more stupidier than his own thought...

It's obvious your parents are siblings. Which kind of English is "more stupidier"? grin grin grin grin

Alakori, olodo I'm sorry for who ever paid for you to go to school. Your life is a waste. More stupidier? That must be the kind of English you'll use to get your Russian visa? You're re.tard, hopefully you don't procreate.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by ken6488(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
premierlead:

...and who do you want India to support if not Russia and by the way, Russia is failing already not in the war but in the trap set up for him by the west
Actually putin is two steps ahead
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by JooEeL(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mystic969:
Putin didn't miscalculate anything... he's only defending his country against the Western plan for Russian. The west has always seen Russian as a threat seen the Soviet era...so they are looking for a way to subjugate Russian.

THey think we are fools na.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by JooEeL(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Analyst7:
Can this people just shut up, whys the media not clamouring for Ukraine people to not join NATO and end the killings one and for all
But those guys kept sending reinforcement ..meaning encouraging the war and further loss of lives...

Them think say we be mumu na.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
olugabbie:

Who is this kid? If you can not counter is take on the topic, then what are you doing on nairaland.

If you have nothing to share. Just read comments and learn.
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by ken6488(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
pipnator00:

They win the war in Ukraine and then what?
With their battered economy, can they sustain the political cost?
Remember, USA achieved there mission is Iraq (regime change) but the political cost bugged them down until this day?
Ask yourself does Russia have financial strength to withstand such political cost?

Moreover, so far the war/invasion have only succeeded in in bringing western nations together and also strengthening there might/power, which also, China fears too.

The latest, as of yesterday Russian is begging India to come buy oil even at a discounted rate with no letter of credit, yet India no wan take that risk. Why? because even as much as India is closer to Russian than western nations, it doesn't want to take the risk of upsetting western nations else, them go just cripple there medical industry (life of India) and there dream of becoming the next world's supply chain after China go only exist as a dream and not reality.

At the end of the war, Russia will no longer agree with the west, watch just like eu and Co Russia and China has started the rise of the east
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by JooEeL(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Burgerlomo:
The west doesn't want to get involved with the war physically to avoid world war 3 but they are seriously kicking his ass from underground. grin

You are correct.

While they use the other leg to match the combined heaads of 200 million idiots in the zoo they created called Zoogeria. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali / French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / How Kofi Annan Died – Wife, Nane Maria Annan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.