Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy (31079 Views)

Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War, Putin Warns The West, video / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
setobaba:
let help some dindinrin out, the clever ones can relate

If PUTIN lose to the west, then y’all should be ready for a another serious executive order pandemic and scandemic cos it’s all from the west, the west will be very too powerful that even china and others will think twice.

Africa is just useless, the only reason I’m still hopeful about Africa, is the Bible says there will be time, black race will become the greatest in the world. Pls anyone can correct me if I’m wrong. I just hope this is the time Africa can start building the ambition, cos it’s not a race of 50yrs I swear, the west have far gone behind us. Africa learn from the Koreans, why would china support Russians, think, think about it, it can only happen if the Russians wins not Putin wins the war.

If you only you understand tho
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by WATCHOVER(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
osazsky:

U that is learned have u ever seen a black man playing for russia national team no cuz they aee racist blacks dont sirvive 3 weeks in russia..if russia is strong like u claim how many sanctions have they bombarded europe or america with...now a russia rubies is just 3 naira..russia will be worst than nigeria and venezuala that has crude oil all over..u dont joke with usa or uk..its gods own land
Unfortunately most of you don't understand the reason for this invasion and it effects.
USA, UK lost their plans and power over others who they claim as Allies. If Russia is losing according to your west why is Ukraine making a successful sudden U turn against NATO and the West
Instead of America to settle the issues they started selling weapons, making money from the war using Ukraine as the Ring, thank God President Zelensky has now realized that NATO are evil

3 Likes

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by jcross19: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kingosytex:
No, the zombies say that Putin is infallible. All these chaos were completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

Why did he have to invade Ukraine? Is Ukraine no longer a sovereign state? What stopped him from giving Ukrainians a better deal from what NATO was offering?
you people don't have sense! All the news has been coming against this Putin, even Ukraine are bringing a stastic of how they killed Russian soldiers and falling their jets yet Russians has never released any news concerning their invasion against Ukraine , now ask yourself who is deceiving who? At the end of day we shall see the end!!!
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by yanabasee(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
olugabbie:

So what will the West do, if Russia uses nuclear weapon? Invade Russia?

The only thing they can do is to imposed sanctions.

Infact, the NATO article 5 is a foolish idea. It can only work as a detterence. But if the threat of a new world war is real, the Alliance will break. Cos some countries will never allow their cities to be nuke for others.

NATO has enough defensive systems to defend all it's alliances..

NATO is too powerful to involve in Russia invasion of Ukraine, because it will likely lead to WW3... Russia in the other hand is just a stupid country with a foolish leader.... Invading an independent country is violating int'l law. And you might not understand the weight and meaning to sanctions. Russia will it want the world to see them as being weak. But the sanctions is taking a good till on them.

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by yanabasee(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
jcross19:
you people don't have sense! All the news has been coming against this Putin, even Ukraine are bringing a stastic of how they killed Russian soldiers and falling their jets yet Russians has never released any news concerning their invasion against Ukraine , now ask yourself who is deceiving who? At the end of day we shall see the end!!!

If a thief invades your house, he will not tell anyone what he did to you.... It's the owner of the house that will tell the entire story about it.... So calm down.

Na Russia go find trouble...
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by redsun(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
I am beginning to think that Ukraine should concede and remain non-aligned if that is what Russia wants. Russian has some points for wanting Ukraine to remain non-aligned because of its strategic position. After all, being part of the western bloc is not all rosy and why must so many people die for that to happen?
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Elsueno: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
pipnator00:

Whether Putin/Russia succeeds in taking over Ukraine, I don't see Putin/Russia going the range in the long-term.

The eventually winner of this whole thing will be Ukraine for offering themselves as a tool to weaken Russia and while Russia weakens, western nation will offer Ukraine sweet deals to help in rebuilding there war-torn nation while inviting them into EU or NATO and at the same time mounting those nukes/missile in Ukraine.

Putin/Russia misfired!

Maybe joining NATO, d US controls dat aspect, they can basically sponsor Ukraine yearly contributions, but I highly doubt the E.U would accept Ukraine, Cause it means accepting thier corruption, massive debts & rebuilding Ukraine...
And I don't know why u guys have this idea the west would "FREELY" rebuild Ukraine...Nah, d best they could do for them is offer them low interest Loan, of course they could pay d west in CRUDE OIL & Other valuable "exports". The only country dat I know of in modern times that helped other countries military without fleecing them is NIGERIA for African countries
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by ttoyetade: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
creatorsverse:
It took america 20years to try to conquer Afghanistan and yet dey cudnt do it even without sanctions from other countries.

Russia only started it's war with Ukraine just three weeks ago, see their achievement even with the sanction. Putin never miscalculated anything he is progressing as planned. All this propaganda, OGA is seeing it
Why are you thinking like this. Did anyone attack Russia ? Did anyone provoke or abuse Russia ? Is Ukraine inside Russia ? Why will you attack a peaceful neighbour all because you feel or think insecure. How many countries attacked another country this way ?. Why is Putin attempting to hide the war even from his own people at home. Putin is pure evil and his downfall is near. Please think right
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by UpLoyo: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
jcross19:
[/s]

Seun needs to give you the award for the stu.pidest person on NL. I hope you never procreate, this is grade A, undiluted buffoonery.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Deltavariant(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
osazsky:
u cant kill an ideology..just watch the end
To begin with, kindly inform me of what you think as the ideology
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by ttoyetade: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
osazsky:

U that is learned have u ever seen a black man playing for russia national team no cuz they aee racist blacks dont sirvive 3 weeks in russia..if russia is strong like u claim how many sanctions have they bombarded europe or america with...now a russia rubies is just 3 naira..russia will be worst than nigeria and venezuala that has crude oil all over..u dont joke with usa or uk..its gods own land
More wisdom
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by joepepsy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Won't come to your level cos I know am old enough to be your father.
setobaba:

Number one dindinrin, do you even know what I mean by “Africa” not African, is useless
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by piper7(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
setobaba:
let help some dindinrin out, the clever ones can relate

If PUTIN lose to the west, then y’all should be ready for a another serious executive order pandemic and scandemic cos it’s all from the west, the west will be very too powerful that even china and others will think twice.

Africa is just useless, the only reason I’m still hopeful about Africa, is the Bible says there will be time, black race will become the greatest in the world. Pls anyone can correct me if I’m wrong. I just hope this is the time Africa can start building the ambition, cos it’s not a race of 50yrs I swear, the west have far gone behind us. Africa learn from the Koreans, why would china support Russians, think, think about it, it can only happen if the Russians wins not Putin wins the war.

If you only you understand tho
Where's that in the Bible that the African race will be great? P.S I'm not troling
I'm only interested
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Wuppdex: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Slave mentality
osazsky:

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by olugabbie(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
yanabasee:

NATO has enough defensive systems to defend all it's alliances..

NATO is too powerful to involve in Russia invasion of Ukraine, because it will likely lead to WW3... Russia in the other hand is just a stupid country with a foolish leader.... Invading an independent country is violating int'l law. And you might not understand the weight and meaning to sanctions. Russia will it want the world to see them as being weak. But the sanctions is taking a good till on them.

NATO is a military alliance on paper and not in reality. The article five (an attack on one is an attack on others) is not going to work in reality. Although it will work as a detterence.

Poland wanted to give Ukraine it's Soviet era fighter jets. The US gave poland the permission to send them to Ukraine. Poland sent the fighter jets to US base in Germany and told the US (the most powerful country in world) to send them to Ukraine. Both the US and Germany refuse to take the responsible of sending the fighter jets to Ukraine. Even the United Kingdom was silent about it. If the Polish government is sure that the alliance will protect Poland, the aircrafts would have been delivered by Poland directly to Ukraine.

All the US & UK needed to do is to re-assure Poland that it's security is guaranteed, rather than passing the responsibility from one NATO member to another. This is a sign of the loopholes in the alliance. A threat of a world war will break the alliance. No country will allow Russia to fire ICBM into it's territory, all in the name of protecting another NATO member. This is a fact.

NATO is powerful. Everyone knows that, as long as they are united. But if the threat of a real nuclear war will destroy the unity.

3 Likes

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by jimtemi1: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kingosytex:
No, the zombies say that Putin is infallible. All these chaos were completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

Why did he have to invade Ukraine? Is Ukraine no longer a sovereign state? What stopped him from giving Ukrainians a better deal from what NATO was offering?
u no go die young
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Wuppdex: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Don't mind the sub human, inferiority complex is part of his DNA. Blackman only craving for acceptance and recognition instead of building his own reputation.
anonymous1759:

That’s why you Agreed to be their Slave spits.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by duality(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Have this people worked towards peace ?

No!
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by pol23: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
UpLoyo:
[s][/s]

You're quite dum.b, typical Putin's lapdog. What the heck is rumble? Rumble ko, Wreslemania ni. You don't even know the name of the currency, chai. Brain dead clowns that haven't even been to Ghana spewing rubbish online. How much does your Nigeria get in financial assistance from the US every year, do you even know? Awon Oloriburuku, what assistance has Nigeria ever received from Russia? Some of you are just too stupid.pid to be kept alive. If only US can just end the financial aid, let's see how your lives will turn out.
Don’t go online and starting insulting people,you can make your point known without showing how you’re raised.
Happy weekend.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by pipnator00(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Elsueno:

Maybe joining NATO, d US controls dat aspect, they can basically sponsor Ukraine yearly contributions, but I highly doubt the E.U would accept Ukraine, Cause it means accepting thier corruption, massive debts & rebuilding Ukraine...
And I don't know why u guys have this idea the west would "FREELY" rebuild Ukraine...Nah, d best they could do for them is offer them low interest Loan, of course they could pay d west in CRUDE OIL & Other valuable "exports". The only country dat I know of in modern times that helped other countries military without fleecing them is NIGERIA for African countries

Yea NATO membership for them or none at all but a strong bridge/road to Russian invasion similar to the part played by Turkey in the invasion of Iraq.

Never wrote western nation was gonna freely rebuild Ukraine. Here is what I wrote (The bolded) western nation will offer Ukraine sweet deals to help in rebuilding there war-torn nation Everybody (nations) is selfish. In this case international diplomacy...if I am giving you this, you are giving me that.

So likely Ukraine gets sweet deals, maybe loans or whatever in return for what they (western nations) want.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by jimtemi1: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
pol23:
Let’s wait and see.
The sanction is too much and I bet it will affect Russians big time.
But if you do your research,Russia hasn’t economy hasn’t grow over 10% in the last decade simply because they’ve been pursuing self stability…
They have their reserve in Gold not even rumble.
Russia know the day will come when the west will turn its back on her.
I guess they’re prepared,but you can’t be sure if the preparations will meet up to the current sanctions both left ,right and center.
I was planning a trip to Moscow last December , I checked booking.com,I saw over 2000 and the hotels were very cheap and beautiful,but sadly couldn’t make it. I checked again few days ago and there’s no hotel in Moscow on booking.com… I decided to go through Turkish air,sadly Turkish air sef no Dey go Moscow again.
If China stand strongly by Russia,The great country will survive.
Also,we need someone to checkmate USA excesses,if great Russia is gone .then USA can come for anyone without any fear tomorrow.
I’m not supporting Russia against Ukraine,I’m supporting them against America,sadly it might mean the same in this case.

Also the exchange rate has minimal effect currently… they’re not selling Forex to anyone…
The meaning now is that,they will exchange with everyone in gold and not rumble. (But how much gold can be available for the business conglomerates)
They have over a trillion dollar worth of gold though…
So the market back home will be stable a bit.
But there will be a little inflation…

lol,there is sanction on there gold, I doubt which country will want to trade with them
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Wuppdex: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Assistance ? Blackman build your own and stop relying on handouts as justification to remain in slavery. Here you are discussing western world problem as if it's all happening in your backyard, while other advance nation looked on and remain neutral as situation unfolds. Inferiority complex compounded with slave mentality always makes the black man thinks he needs to take side on matters not relevant to him.
UpLoyo:
[s][/s]

You're quite dum.b, typical Putin's lapdog. What the heck is rumble? Rumble ko, Wreslemania ni. You don't even know the name of the currency, chai. Brain dead clowns that haven't even been to Ghana spewing rubbish online. How much does your Nigeria get in financial assistance from the US every year, do you even know? Awon Oloriburuku, what assistance has Nigeria ever received from Russia? Some of you are just too stupid.pid to be kept alive. If only US can just end the financial aid, let's see how your lives will turn out.

2 Likes

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by CorperKola: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iliveforever:
SURELY.
I saw a statistic somewhere that if you’re a Nigerian with at least $100 (57,000) and you’re not in debt that you’re richer than 46% of Russians already cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see where Putin shot himself in the leg? Because even Russians will be the ones to pursue him out from the sit.
He wasn’t a smart man after all.
Prolly western propanda.
Thats just plain stupid
U are not a child!
Dont believe everything u hear

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by pipnator00(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
ken6488:
Russia would have still invade Ukraine, let me say the war came early,

Russia and USA no some things the public doesn't know reason for the attack

Let me say they were provoked into attacking early.

Remember, if I can influence you emotionally into getting angry, I can equally control you. (Simple fact of life)

Like I wrote earlier.. Putin/Russia misfired and overreached.
They lack the strength to carry invasion of the magnitude.

Now Putin has a double war.. the war in Ukraine and his reign over Russia.
We sit back and watch how things play out.

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Analyst7: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
huptin:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/live-news/20220308-in-nod-to-russia-ukraine-says-no-longer-insisting-on-nato-membership

Lol cmon u can't believe something like this
This is war, u think common write up will just end it
He should make an official video before the world...that's how we know it means business
Anybody could easily write that up
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Pastorsmile: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Let's just keep our fingers crossed.I personally thought that there are much better ways Putin could have gotten what he wanted from Ukraine than the show of Nukes.
Diplomacy pays if wisely applied.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by RedEnergy: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Same way they said Nigeria will break by 2020, but we're still here. Same way they said we should embrace same sex marriage or they won't give us loans, but we have been getting loans elsewhere. At the end of the Russia-Ukraine war, one thing is certain, the Western hegemony will fail, China will invade Taiwan because now they know the worst they can do is throw fake sanctions that will be bypassed.

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by toxtimmy: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Watch and learn... CNN and western media and social media control you like the way village people de control you.

Western world acting like a rabid dogs simply because they are really really panicking of what's to come when the dust settles... Americans will be eating themselves up for breakfast, lunch and dinner when the boomerang effect hits them with all the mad decisions their leaders and private institutions are making... Europe knows what's up and they are playing underground games to keep them afloat with Russia... The UK, lol...they are even refusing to take in Ukranian refugees ad that speaks volumes.

Watch and learn... you are your brains only CEO but if you want to delegate your brain functionality to CNN et al then you are only living your life in a vacuum... By the way Ukraine is looking for volunteers to fight, you should go as Ukraine will be an EU country when Russia is defeated and you can also get EU passport then, I will contribute for you flight ticket.

Cheers

yanabasee:
Russia will go down....

No country will stand against the west over Putin's foolishness..

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Kelvin3476: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Putin won't bow to your pressure. He's the world's most powerful man.
Most powerful idiot
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Basicend: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Chukwumajr:
oga putin have lost more than 10k full combat soilders in just 2 weeks of senseless war, while american lost only 1,921 service men in 20 years war with afgans, russian make i hear say una call una self world power again.

Putin is a fool and clown. He didn't do detailed analysis of his opponents ground. The sanctions on russia will finish their economy and he will collapse.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by ken6488(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
pipnator00:

Let me say they were provoked into attacking early.

Remember, if I can influence you emotionally into getting angry, I can equally control you. (Simple fact of life)

Like I wrote earlier.. Putin/Russia misfired and overreached.
They lack the strength to carry invasion of the magnitude.

Now Putin has a double war.. the war in Ukraine and his reign over Russia.
We sit back and watch how things play out.
Russia must win this war at all costs

Or else the west became too powerful
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by baralatie(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kalidnews:
From the look of things in reality, Ukraine has fallen. Ukraine capital will fall within the next 48 hours. Due to intense bombardment.
Obviously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali / How Kofi Annan Died – Wife, Nane Maria Annan / French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.