Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy (31075 Views)

Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War, Putin Warns The West, video / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by jcross19: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
UpLoyo:

It's obvious your parents are siblings. Which kind of English is "more stupidier"? grin grin grin grin

Alakori, olodo I'm sorry for who ever paid for you to go to school. Your life is a waste. More stupidier? That must be the kind of English you'll use to get your Russian visa? You're re.tard, hopefully you don't procreate.
I don't care what you posted or your response but you are just a buffoon that lack simple understanding ... Can you get lost.... You are disgraced to sanity...
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Codeye(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Timoleon:
Do you wish to die untimely?
Weakling resulting to threats.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Timoleon(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Are you confusing me for your father?
Codeye:

Weakling resulting to threats.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Joeyus(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
NairaMaster1:

What's this one saying? You sound like an npower employee.

He is confused
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Codeye(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Timoleon:
Are you confusing me for your father?
Of course not. I won't dare. Grow up
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Timoleon(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
There you go again confusing me with your father. I don’t know if he has an account on Nairaland. You should mention him telling him to grow up.
Codeye:

Of course not. I won't dare. Grow up
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by BabaIbo: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
bluecircle470:

Typical ipobians

You're an idi*t.

You saw his moniker(anti-Igbo) but your d*mb skull still take him for an Igbo person.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Timoleon(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
You can’t really be cherry picking information as you like. It’s better to just stay neutral. USA indeed went into Afghanistan to take down Osama and the Taliban. For 20 good years they were in Afghanistan, succeeded in killing Osama only in the 11th year, left Afghanistan in the 20th year to an undefeated Taliban. Are you sure their mission was really accomplished? Russia has only spent about 3weeks in Ukraine and the verdict is that Russia is overhyped. Make una Dey cool down.
osazsky:
the war agains afgan was a way ahainst Taliban and osama..immediayely they killed osama and his men America left but this ukrain war..no mission..u can't fight a country no matter how small.i was shocked when i saw that Ukraine has killed 12000 russian soldiers in 2 weeks..these soldier left a family behind.so painful and ukrain soldiers too..guns dont settle dispute..the hype on Russia was too much
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by blacknoir: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
some head slammers wont sleep today. they consider him as their savior.truly everything this man has said is true, putin wont last for long. this year will be interesting

1 Like

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Massivepussydes: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kingosytex:
No, the zombies say that Putin is infallible. All these chaos were completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

Why did he have to invade Ukraine? Is Ukraine no longer a sovereign state? What stopped him from giving Ukrainians a better deal from what NATO was offering?
u de make sense
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by God1000(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
chronique:
Lol. One thing I have found out during this short war is that while some European countries have been trying to apply diplomatic solutions to this conflict, UK and US have been largely stoking the fire and doing and saying everything to ignite and complicate the whole thing. I'm beginning to think they purposely stoked the fire of this conflict, to get at Russia and Putin especially. There's something we probably don't know yet but would eventually come out someday.
they saw Putin as a big threat to West, especially the alleged Russia's interference in US 2016 presidential election, America has not forgotten
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by God1000(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
creatorsverse:
It took america 20years to try to conquer Afghanistan and yet dey cudnt do it even without sanctions from other countries.

Russia only started it's war with Ukraine just three weeks ago, see their achievement even with the sanction. Putin never miscalculated anything he is progressing as planned. All this propaganda, OGA is seeing it
America had just 2500 troops in Afghanistan that kept almost 100k Taliban fighters at bay until they withdrew before the cowards came out of their hiding.

Blame Afghan soldiers of over 300,000 for not fighting, they surrendered to Taliban without any resistance
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by goodheart01: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Putin won't bow to your pressure. He's the world's most powerful man.

I wish nairaland get voice note u for hear the type of laugh I dey laugh u now. He said Putin is the world’s most powerful man.... Lol
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by goodheart01: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
chronique:
Lol. One thing I have found out during this short war is that while some European countries have been trying to apply diplomatic solutions to this conflict, UK and US have been largely stoking the fire and doing and saying everything to ignite and complicate the whole thing. I'm beginning to think they purposely stoked the fire of this conflict, to get at Russia and Putin especially. There's something we probably don't know yet but would eventually come out someday.

This whole thing was a trap set for Putin. He was expecting a military reaction from the US and NATO but he was shocked when he got economic war instead.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by yanabasee(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wuppdex:
How old are you if i may ask ? Do me a favor and tell the US to allow Russia stationed it's missiles in Cuba or Mexico. Come back here and quote me if US says yes. Understand politics before making comments, leave the real thinkers to do the judgements ok

Lol.... you asked me how old I am and then proceeded into asking a childish question...

US isn't as stupid as Russia, and US is a more diplomatic and intelligent country.

America will not have an issue with that, they will in turn have the Mexico government give them more details about the nuclear stationed next to them, then will build a defensive systems that will not have any effect to their country. Secondary, the Mexican government will leak all Russian secrets to US.

Putin is just too arrogant and childish like you.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by JooEeL(m): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
kollinz1234:
ok I got the insults, but your point is hard to find

The comment is for freeborns. Conquered slaves will need a miracle to not miss the point.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by kollinz1234(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
JooEeL:

The comment is for freeborns. Conquered slaves will need a miracle to not miss the point.
man is born free but everywhere in chains. U are just a bittered soul.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Larrytuchel: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
I cared less until it affected my dearest chelsea
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by JooEeL(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
kollinz1234:
man is born free but everywhere in chains. U are just a bittered soul.

Hmmn, typical zoogerian; that's how they start. E remain small to call me IPOB.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by kollinz1234(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
JooEeL:

Hmmn, typical zoogerian; that's how they start. E remain small to call me IPOB.
Kai it pains me to know that you may be Igbo, (Igbo not ipob, besides there nothing wrong with being Ipob)and you are like this.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by WibusJaga: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by maasoap(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kingosytex:
No, the zombies say that Putin is infallible. All these chaos were completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

If pro Putin are zombies, what does that make you, pro Ukrainian racists?

Why did he have to invade Ukraine? Is Ukraine no longer a sovereign state? What stopped him from giving Ukrainians a better deal from what NATO was offering?

Lol. You will get your answer when you tell us if Iraq wasn't a sovereign nation when USA and UK invaded it over false allegation. Hypocrites forming defenders
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by maasoap(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
pol23:
Let’s wait and see.
The sanction is too much and I bet it will affect Russians big time.
But if you do your research,Russia hasn’t economy hasn’t grow over 10% in the last decade simply because they’ve been pursuing self stability…
They have their reserve in Gold not even rumble.
Russia know the day will come when the west will turn its back on her.
I guess they’re prepared,but you can’t be sure if the preparations will meet up to the current sanctions both left ,right and center.
I was planning a trip to Moscow last December , I checked booking.com,I saw over 2000 and the hotels were very cheap and beautiful,but sadly couldn’t make it. I checked again few days ago and there’s no hotel in Moscow on booking.com… I decided to go through Turkish air,sadly Turkish air sef no Dey go Moscow again.
If China stand strongly by Russia,The great country will survive.
Also,we need someone to checkmate USA excesses,if great Russia is gone .then USA can come for anyone without any fear tomorrow.
I’m not supporting Russia against Ukraine,I’m supporting them against America,sadly it might mean the same in this case.

Also the exchange rate has minimal effect currently… they’re not selling Forex to anyone…
The meaning now is that,they will exchange with everyone in gold and not rumble. (But how much gold can be available for the business conglomerates)
They have over a trillion dollar worth of gold though…
So the market back home will be stable a bit.
But there will be a little inflation…

Thanks. Children on nairaland understand only thing: just only what they fed by western media houses
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by maasoap(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
chronique:
Lol. One thing I have found out during this short war is that while some European countries have been trying to apply diplomatic solutions to this conflict, UK and US have been largely stoking the fire and doing and saying everything to ignite and complicate the whole thing.

Very much correct. They don't mind sacrificing Ukrainians just to get Russia down on her knees. They knew that only two superpower nations can checkmate their global dominance. If Russia is gone today, China will be the next plot. That's why China should be careful how she treats Russia in this trying time.
As for the naive man in Ukraine, Zelenski, I can only pity him. He's just a pawn.

I'm beginning to think they purposely stoked the fire of this conflict, to get at Russia and Putin especially. There's something we probably don't know yet but would eventually come out someday.

I hope everything doesn't go to dust the way we're headed right now.
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by Codeye(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Timoleon:
There you go again confusing me with your father. I don’t know if he has an account on Nairaland. You should mention him telling him to grow up.
It's time to stop. I apology Sir if I had offend you. I'm sorry, hopefully this settled it
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by wallrichy: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
My Chief, ofcourse I know. I was being sarcastic too. We are both in the same boat incase Nigeria DSS starts looking for us..... anyway, I would prefer to be in the same cell with you so that we can continue from where we stopped.....aaaaahhh, Lol.....Joking my Chief....

ChiefSosa:

Lol, I hope you know I'm being sarcastic?
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
huptin:

Ukraine has said several times that it is no longer interested in Joining NATO, that NATO never showed interest in them anyway. So why exactly is Russia still attacking them?

That's quite a lie from you. Show us any link to that claim or disclaim
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by aribisala0(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Let me give you an interesting fact

Between 1965 and 1975, the United States and its allies dropped more than 7.5 million tons of bombs on Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia—double the amount dropped on Europe and Asia during World War II. Pound for pound, it remains the largest aerial bombardment in human history Toward the end of the war about 20% of The US soldiers in Viet Nam were using "heroin.
This is one of several failures of US military expeditions
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by maasoap(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
osazsky:
Every war has a mission..this war has no mission...that was his first mistake.
Even russians soldiers became confused cuz they dont know y they are fighting..12000 Russian innocent soldiers put down..russia militey is quack...any small think nucks nucks as if they are d only one with nucks..maybe d htpe was too much
osazsky:
the war agains afgan was a way ahainst Taliban and osama..immediayely they killed osama and his men America left but this ukrain war..no mission..u can't fight a country no matter how small.i was shocked when i saw that Ukraine has killed 12000 russian soldiers in 2 weeks..these soldier left a family behind.so painful and ukrain soldiers too..guns dont settle dispute..the hype on Russia was too much

Stop regurgitating this rubbish all over the place now! Why would Russia, the attacker lose 12k soldiers and Ukraine lose 1300 and the president would still be crying for help? You like propaganda a lot, this is a common sense issue. Zelenski knows that from his bunker, right?

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/03/12/around-1300-ukrainian-troops-killed-since-russia-invasion-zelensky/amp/

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by blackboy2star(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hmmn... The last stroll will be oil. I can't dissect how the West will open up Iran oil and shut Russia out.. Politics is like a chess game.
Reserve in Gold can't make you self stability and most of there billionaire assest are in the West. Little China and India can do to help Russia.
Masses will turn against him soon.
I'm Learning a lot in this brouhaha

pol23:
Let’s wait and see.
The sanction is too much and I bet it will affect Russians big time.
But if you do your research,Russia hasn’t economy hasn’t grow over 10% in the last decade simply because they’ve been pursuing self stability…
They have their reserve in Gold not even rumble.
Russia know the day will come when the west will turn its back on her.
I guess they’re prepared,but you can’t be sure if the preparations will meet up to the current sanctions both left ,right and center.
I was planning a trip to Moscow last December , I checked booking.com,I saw over 2000 and the hotels were very cheap and beautiful,but sadly couldn’t make it. I checked again few days ago and there’s no hotel in Moscow on booking.com… I decided to go through Turkish air,sadly Turkish air sef no Dey go Moscow again.
If China stand strongly by Russia,The great country will survive.
Also,we need someone to checkmate USA excesses,if great Russia is gone .then USA can come for anyone without any fear tomorrow.
I’m not supporting Russia against Ukraine,I’m supporting them against America,sadly it might mean the same in this case.

Also the exchange rate has minimal effect currently… they’re not selling Forex to anyone…
The meaning now is that,they will exchange with everyone in gold and not rumble. (But how much gold can be available for the business conglomerates)
They have over a trillion dollar worth of gold though…
So the market back home will be stable a bit.
But there will be a little inflation…

Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by thundafire: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
olugabbie:

But NATO offer Ukraine a great deal. Why didn't they follow through? Why didn't they accept Ukraine as a member before the war?
all na calculated attempt to avoid a full blown conflict. Putin has been looking for a way to wage war against the west Especially USA and Ukraine entering NATO by now Europe,US and Russia would be in ruins
Re: War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy by JOemmy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
emeernest:
Make everybody ready to find him way o.
Instead of madman Putin to bow down in shame, he go rather press Nuke button o.

He will never try such he is just bluffing and using the threat of deploying nuclear weapons as a shield and immunity to successfully invade Ukraine without anyone mustering the courage to challenge him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali / French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / How Kofi Annan Died – Wife, Nane Maria Annan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.