Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos (83791 Views)

Stolen Toyota Camry In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Please Help, My Camry Has Refused To Start. / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by excanny: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2022
Where the picture of the thief?
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by maureensylvia(f): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2022
AmALeo:
https://www.nairaland.com/7024670/stolen-vehicle-please-toyota-camry

Hello Nairalanders.
I have found my stolen car, alongside the thief. The guy was caught around General Paint (Just after Ajah and Abraham Adesanya) where I believe he had intended to sell it off to those that butcher cars.
I really want to thank and appreciate everyone and this forum for helping me put out word and for the kind gesture I've received from a lot of you.

God bless you all abundantly.

Congratulations bro
I'm so so so happy for you cheesy
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Alhamdulillah.....

Like I said earlier, no one steals a hybrid.

https://www.nairaland.com/7024670/stolen-vehicle-please-toyota-camry#110935363
if he had sold it to car butcher, your claim would have been a story, thank God Op found it before it enter babanbola hand
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by KayCee92(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2022
Nicepoker:
I don't believe this story.

You will not also believe that Jesus died for you. You may not also believe that Buhari is the president of Nigeria. Heck! You don't believe anything grin grin

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=hurryup123 post=110976898]Hybride cars are bad market now.
The thief must be a desperate mofu[/quote) Are hybrid cars anti theft? I want to know why please

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Abdotcom(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2022
eherbal:
when we talk,Pessimists should sway. grin
I fear you oo

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Never knew they also steal Toyota camry, thought its only corolla they hunt for... lucky nigga, one bottle for all nairaland
boss nowadays they still anything for our yard boxers don dey miss i been think say na pant they dey need but now they don dey move boxers oooooo

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Foolishbuhari: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
if he had sold it to car butcher, your claim would have been a story, thank God Op found it before it enter babanbola hand

No be say e no reach "Babanbola" hand. The thing be say Babanbola go reject the motor because na bad market! Very very low in demand parts.

How many people drive a hybrid in Nigeria? Most of their problems are terminal problems in this part of the world so the market for their parts are very very low.

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by silibaba: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2022
timbros:

Him say one bottle for all Nairalanders no be one one bottle for each person grin

So na canter we go use dey share the drink be that grin

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:

You butcher what you understand, not get killed while doing it. There would have been a fire or death or both while trying to cut a hybrid to bits without knowledge

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by APOPTOSIS: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2022
Asquare84:

Meet a pastor for prayers of protection to avoid this kind of calamity next time
Who be this one?
Are these Nigerian youths or what exactly?
What's the meaning of all these nonsense?
What occupies the brain of an average Nigerian youth should be our concern these days, honestly!

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Toktee(m): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2022
AmALeo:

Hello Nairalanders.
I have found my stolen car, alongside the thief. The guy was caught around General Paint (Just after Ajah and Abraham Adesanya) where I believe he had intended to sell it off to those that butcher cars.
I really want to thank and appreciate everyone and this forum for helping me put out word and for the kind gesture I've received from a lot of you.

pls forgive the guy no be him fault na buhari cause am.

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Marisujuaku(f): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2022
Thank God. Anything for the girls that prayed���

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by FashionCookie(f): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2022
Please been following comments to see if anyone could explain what a hybrid car is conveniently.
How can one sport an hybrid car, is i possible by just looking(without looking deep)?

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by skywalker240(m): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2022
AmALeo:

Thank you Boss

If you can post pics of the idiot, that would be lovely
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by timbros(m): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2022
silibaba:

So na canter we go use dey share the drink be that grin

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Lucky5000(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2022
We Track all types of Cars and Trucks

Location is south south and South West
0813 045 4950
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Ikorodu31: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2022
AmALeo:

Hello Nairalanders.

What abt the picture of the thief... them no go show us?
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by HRMK: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2022
lucky uuu.....wen we go wash am..........
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

You butcher what you understand, not get killed while doing it. There would have been a fire or death or both while trying to cut a hybrid to bits without knowledge
lol, tell me something, you have been brainwashed by children movies

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by victorVIC1(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2022
Please which of the car trackers is reliable?
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

No be say e no reach "Babanbola" hand. The thing be say Babanbola go reject the motor because na bad market! Very very low in demand parts.

How many people drive a hybrid in Nigeria? Most of their problems are terminal problems in this part of the world so the market for their parts are very very low.
babanbola turn everything to scraps, they will destroy clean cars cut it and turn it to iron condemn
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by jacoik(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2022
And you didn't show us the thief
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by teabully(m): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2022
AmALeo:

Hello Nairalanders.

post his picture, congratulations
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Dshocker(m): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2022
AmALeo:

Hello Nairalanders.

Baba God saved you and it shows that you bought the car with your sweat,had it been you bought the car through a fraudulent means,i believe ladipo boys would have bought it for 700k and butchered it in pieces and sold as spare parts.

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by excell0001: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2022
hurryup123:
Hybride cars are bad market now. The thief must be a desperate mofu

please how are they bad markets educate me
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Makinaki: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2022
opera1:
Wow! Congratulations. This shows that you actually bought the car with your sweat.
Happy for you

Typical nonsense comment of the superstitious African mind

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by IamGreen1(f): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2022
eherbal:
when we talk,Pessimists should sway. grin

Was about quoting you to come and see o. Don't tell me that you're a seer
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by DoubleCrown22: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Congratulations
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by dplordx(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Big congrats bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers