Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving (43528 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Rubyjade: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Anuoluwagbemiga:
some guys wont open up to their spouse when they were in courtship,that im this am that,i have seen a muslim guy that lied to his wife until he got married and now want to change his wife to a muslim by force .let us be straight to ourselves.
Speechless
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Rubyjade: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2022
lipsrsealed
toprealman:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ7c2rZgNt2/?utm_medium=copy_link

Summary: A lady donated hers but the man jilted her later. In another story a man donated his own but the lady also dumped him later.
This is down to your value system
Your cousin's line of argument sha....
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Olibboy: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Rubyjade:
Let's talk via DM
Folake for the night �

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Munzy14(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Cannot be overemphasized.

When I saw the title of the thread, I intentionally avoided it.
Your comment led me to read and comment.
Nsogbu kariri.

I’m in this generation, but I’m not of this generation. grin

What I can truly tell you is that one does not know what they’re capable of -how far they can go for another person- until they’re in love.

Again, one cannot honestly answer certain questions (like that one) until they find themselves in the situation.
In other words, only in that situation can you truly be tested.
Kind of like how Peter swore he can give his life for Jesus, only to deny him.
Lol...That narration with peter is spot on. grin

Though very different from relationship stuffs...After all Abraham si sarah wu nwanne ya nwaanyi mgbe ihe kariri nwoke biakwutere ya.. cheesy

Your answer was logical and intelligent...Maybe this man is living a reckless life as well...Excessive consumption of substances especially aphrodisiacs and man powers undecided I was advising my guy, ya ana efe ishi kpaka kpaka.. lipsrsealed Unhealthy habits set one up for such issues...

Just like the popular musician...Chinedu Nwadike...He was a baller during rochas regime..All his Christian functions, chinedu used to lead others...Plus ana eri na añu nu...Ugbu a o dala kidney failure angry
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Rubyjade: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
undecided
Olibboy:
Folake for the night �
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by caesymore(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So that vow ",for better and for worst and till death do us apart" is actually a lie. People lied in front of the priest, parents, family and friends.

If actually we hold that vow to our heart, there's no sacrifice too much for us to make for our spouses. But no, it's all lies, we say it with our lips not with our heart.

This action has clearly shown that there's nothing like love even among married people, we only deceived ourselves. The day you'll realized that your wife or husband that pretend to love you never really loved you as you think,is the day you find yourself in a greater mess.

The few ones that love genuinely and are ready to make any sacrifice even if it means for them to lay down their lives for their wife/husband are always taken for granted . They're not always appreciated by the people they sacrificed to. So sad, sad indeed.

Transplant bomb, no lovin husband would even accept his wife's kidney .

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Rubyjade: 6:27am On Mar 16, 2022
caesymore:

Transplant bomb, no lovin husband would even accept his wife's kidney .
How do you know this?
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by caesymore(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Rubyjade:
How do you know this?

lets say my Job description has made me see husbands reject to take their Wife's, claiming both of them will be handicapped.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Rubyjade: 5:55am On Mar 18, 2022
undecided
caesymore:

lets say my Job description has made me see husbands reject to take their Wife's, claiming both of them will be handicapped.
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2022

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? / My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.