Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? (43030 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by OdenKelechi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
texasux:

1st mistake on your part was telling her how much you earn

I know that now
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
OdenKelechi:

I know that now

Not bad letting the one you love to know how much you earning, this is done for transparency. But mind you nah woman u plan to marry u suppose open up to.
Almighty Jehovah saved u from that daughter of Jazebel, and her true nature came out so early... Imagine not telling her and u have invested so much into the relationship up to the marriage stage. The very day she know,she will still insult you. It was bound to happen.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
DonroxyII:
Aswear to God, I don't read Books like that except my Professional Book and Religion Book. But Meditate alot Emotionlessly on my Own.

I approach life Mildly no Need to be frenzied nor pain. No Delirium no Depression. The Brain is meant to solve all worries and problems once you dedicate time for it. But Your Brain is as vast as the Level of Education therein if not, You will bridge her Thresholds which shall lead to Brain Hemorrhage.

The tip is that "Whomsoever that's not linearly related to your Thought Processes should be Distanced or related with Diplomatically"

Remove toxic ones from your life if you can't remove them due to reasons beyond you e.g family or work. Develop tough skins against them but Never-Ever respond in like Terms that's how you get infected.

Be the One to infect them with Peacefulness and let them see How Mad and Crazy they have become: but to use Peace to Withstand Fury, You need Abundance of Peace inside of You Yourself grin.. Now, How do you get Abundance of Peace ? You can't use a cup of water to quench a gas plant Raze ... You Run !

But if you have what it takes, then You approach but also with Highest Level of caution in order not to be razed.

Let's follow each other ?
Nice. I do meditation as well. I guess I am ok the right track then.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Debra911(f): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
nurez305:
The first red flag was when she started ignoring my calls.

I went to her house to know what is going on and I met a guy there but he excuse us immediately, later she went to take her bath and drop the phone on the sofa. I was with her phone when the text message from that guy that left enter with only "OK" . then I open the message and I saw the previous conversation between them.

The guy said : when you know your boy-friend is coming to your house today, why did you invite me also to come

My fucking GF replied : he is not my boyfriend, he is only a friend

After reading that, I started sweating inside their house after I have spent on the idiot.

I bought her the phone,
Pay her school fee,
Give her money whenever she ask
When her father died, I paid her trip to and fro and also give her change to hold to her village.

I felt like a loser and was very heartbroken. I summon courage and told her to return back my phone after telling her what I saw in her inbox, she accuse me of checking her messages without her consent and she refuse to give me the phone.

I threten her that if she refuse to return my phone that I won't take it lively with her. She reported me to police and they set a trap for me, she told me to come to somewhere to collect the phone, on getting there, I was arrested and the police force me to write a statement that I will never disturb her because of this phone again. I did and they told me to call one of my relatives to come and bail me and be my witness. I did that and I was granted bail and told us to come the next day.

The next day, the police woman try to settle the issue between us and she said we should not fight each other again and continue our relationship. And the police officer told her to delete all the threat messages I sent to her which he did.

NOW IS MY TURN TO REVENGE
After about 2months that will depart, she taught I have forgotten everything she does to me not knowing that I'm only waiting for the best time to strike her back. I went to area command to hire police, the man charged me 30k and told me not to worried that what she does was very bad. I lead the way to her house and she was shocked to see me again, she quickly call her mum and to tell her, we arrested her in her shop then and the police put an allegation on her that she hire tug to beat me up because I requested for my phone from her. She started crying that is a lie. The police ask for the receipt of the phone from her and she told them that I bought it for her, they collected the phone and detained her until her family show.

I later tell the police to allow her to go but I need to collect the phone. The man said it is important I do that.... After everything, I collected the phone and leave them in the station.

Foolish olosho

Chineke nna! Some ladies sha. My bf hasn't spent half of all you did and I'm already madly in love with him.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by ralmix(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
If this is true ehn, you’re a bad guy asin real Nigga grin but you get mind shar ooo

nurez305:

I went to her house to know what is going on and I met a guy there but he excuse us immediately, later she went to take her bath and drop the phone on the sofa. I was with her phone when the text message from that guy that left enter with only "OK" . then I open the message and I saw the previous conversation between them.

The guy said : when you know your boy-friend is coming to your house today, why did you invite me also to come

After reading that, I started sweating inside their house after I have spent on the idiot.

I bought her the phone,
Pay her school fee,
When her father died, I paid her trip to and fro and also give her change to hold to her village.

I felt like a loser and was very heartbroken. I summon courage and told her to return back my phone after telling her what I saw in her inbox, she accuse me of checking her messages without her consent and she refuse to give me the phone.

I threten her that if she refuse to return my phone that I won't take it lively with her. She reported me to police and they set a trap for me, she told me to come to somewhere to collect the phone, on getting there, I was arrested and the police force me to write a statement that I will never disturb her because of this phone again. I did and they told me to call one of my relatives to come and bail me and be my witness. I did that and I was granted bail and told us to come the next day.

The next day, the police woman try to settle the issue between us and she said we should not fight each other again and continue our relationship. And the police officer told her to delete all the threat messages I sent to her which he did.

After about 2months that will depart, she taught I have forgotten everything she does to me not knowing that I'm only waiting for the best time to strike her back. I went to area command to hire police, the man charged me 30k and told me not to worried that what she does was very bad. I lead the way to her house and she was shocked to see me again, she quickly call her mum and to tell her, we arrested her in her shop then and the police put an allegation on her that she hire tug to beat me up because I requested for my phone from her. She started crying that is a lie. The police ask for the receipt of the phone from her and she told them that I bought it for her, they collected the phone and detained her until her family show.

I later tell the police to allow her to go but I need to collect the phone. The man said it is important I do that.... After everything, I collected the phone and leave them in the station.

Foolish olosho

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Lordedifice1: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
nurez305:

I bought her the phone,
Pay her school fee,

Foolish olosho

Comrade you did very well

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by TheRealOwner(m): 4:37am On Mar 16, 2022
KingDamzzy:
She had the picture of the flag of Japan as her phone screenlock.

No bigger red flag than that.

The most underrated comment here cheesy

Tunisia and Denmark have redder flags though
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by TheRealOwner(m): 4:39am On Mar 16, 2022
udomonday:
Selfishness. Took her to a restaurant she ate like someone who has been starving for the past one week. dipped her spoon into my plate and packed all the meat and put them in her plate.and kept wolving everything down. after that I just played along and bleeped her to my satisfaction and made a quick fade.

I hope you made her scream profanities grin
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by TheRealOwner(m): 4:44am On Mar 16, 2022
GlowDee:

Lol.. Not with an Ogoni or Eleme girl. You want make dem blow your destiny like powder.
Lmao
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by OdenKelechi(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2022
stinflame:

Not bad letting the one you love to know how much you earning, this is done for transparency. But mind you nah woman u plan to marry u suppose open up to.
Almighty Jehovah saved u from that daughter of Jazebel, and her true nature came out so early... Imagine not telling her and u have invested so much into the relationship up to the marriage stage. The very day she know,she will still insult you. It was bound to happen.

God saved me true true.. i don friendzone her
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by SaLongs1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Complaining about everything
Prechgold1180:
Good evening everyone
Came across this exact topic on Facebook
What is the biggest red flag you have ever spotted at the begging of a new relationship

Would love to get comments concerning this topic

BRB for my own REDFLAG
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Yemideee: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Angelfrost:
Apart from poor hygiene (including oral), there can be no red flag bigger than:

Urgent 2k
Gimme Tfare
Help me recharge
My Subscription just finished
Etc....

At this point, I am already far gone into Ghost mode to notice any further flags!!! undecided
you must be a very stingy man!!
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Angelfrost(m): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Yemideee:
you must be a very stingy man!!

Actually, I'm very generous... Just can't stand parasites!!!

If you can't tell the difference, then I can't help you.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by toujurs: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oh...am coming
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Demigod22: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
nurez305:

I bought her the phone,
Pay her school fee,

Foolish olosho

LoL, interesting story, but the stress and waste of energy wasn't necessary though.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by emmaodet: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2022
mployer:
She knew all the hotels within the vicinity. Even our hangout spot had a lodging acommodation. I didn't know, she told me embarassed

Oluwa ooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Babssoo(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Atimjessy:
He kept over-pricing everything like a stingy man.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by AfroKnight: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Maggie wetin be dat? Does that song sound romantic to you? I know say you no dey drink small stout, but tell me, what did you drink today? grin

Cc: Magnoliaa

I believe in romantic jams like “ Je ka ma ferawa, put a smile on my face, wohuwo oo”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFxMN_3gm98
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Hed0nist: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
bluefilm:

Hmmm... I can't believe you went to all that extent to collect just an ordinary phone.

Your heart must be so dark.

I fear for anybody wey get business with you.

Tufiakwa

Shut up. Haba. What will the business associate be afraid of if he/she has no plans to cheat OP? Why will you want to take advantage of someone and then expect to go scott free when you finally get caught? You must pay. E go hard you to do again.

OP was loyal before she casted, but you no go see that part. Just like that you just dash am name. Dark heart my ass.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by OKON125(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
She lacked sense...
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Elxandre(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2022
KingDamzzy:
She had the picture of the flag of Japan as her phone screenlock.

No bigger red flag than that.
Please what does this mean?
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
Small pencil. sad

If you don't get it, forget about it. undecided

grin ... It's not by size, it's how excellent you put it in2 use. smiley
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 6:54am On May 03, 2022
Fuckaniza:

grin ... It's not by size, it's how excellent you put it in2 use. smiley
hmmm, that's true sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2022
She post on only only fans
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by GhettoBwoy: 9:54am On May 03, 2022
She's a single mother of 1, but that wasn't my problem at all because there's nothing wrong in Having a child out of a relationship that never worked,but on our first date,In a low-key bar she was receiving tons of calls from different men,also about 4/5 sugar daddy and Aristo identified her and they exchanged pleasantries meaning she had actually fvvvked them before or had entanglement with them before she eventually told me that her body,heart and puxxy is tired,I'm a very low-key man and this lady is the direct opposite of me,she called the next day I didn't call back or reply her messages on social media,I deserve better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
hmmm, that's true sha. undecided

grin if you dey find the one wey go shift womb, holla wink ...adios.
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 03, 2022
Fuckaniza:

grin if you dey find the one wey go shift womb, holla wink ...adios.
Nahh grin grin
Make the womb dey where e dey, I no wan shift am. grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Ayivodji: 9:35am On May 04, 2022
Her mother gave birth five children to different men and right now she is single bringing men to the house and I question my girlfriend about it she said it’s her life let me leave her and concentrate on her only after all she is the one am dating few days later the woman call me is coming to visit me they both come together and she stay a month in my house a lady I just met stay in my house with her mother for a month every night this woman will be taking to different men on phone doing video calls if they ask after her daughter which is my so called girlfriend she will say she is her sister not her daughter that she haven’t gave birth I was shocked �
I have to summon courage and told my so called girlfriend to leave with her mom
Within the space of 2 years they relocate to 3 different places
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
Nahh grin grin
Make the womb dey where e dey, I no wan shift am. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 14, 2022
Fuckaniza:

I luh deez geh die.. tongue .. 08one0fourthree097seven3.. shoot local man a msg on WhatsApp, let's get acquinted ma.. I mean well wink.
ehhh undecided
I think say u be woman na undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by RealityKings: 10:34am On May 19, 2022
Nice thread
Re: What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? by obinna58(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2022
toobusy:
........I just saw a thread where you were complaining about your brother who is constantly monitoring you, restricting you from all social network and wouldn't let u Ming with others,you also claimed to be in ur mid-teen.......how come you already had a date to the extent of observing a turn off at the beginning..... are we supposed to believe you have already started dating in ur mid-teen or was the other thread all about chasing shadows?.
Badass detective I hail oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When She Says She Needs SPACE.... / Igbo Bride Pounds For Her Husband-to-be As He Watches In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Boyfriend Lied About His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.