Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World (12872 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ProDigitals: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:

Nigerian girls are too much abeg!

Okay babe, we hear you. You're feeling so energetic and animated today. Okay. You're pretty. We hear. E don do
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2022
She's just average... No jaw, weird nose, the eyes are displaced, not to talk of the fading eyebrow. Ever heard of the Golden ratio? Just being objective. However, the best beauty is your character cause beauty fades.
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Anon4: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Izprince:
Person dey use Iphone snapchat you say she fresh..

Make she use techno front camera I wan check something

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Silentgroper(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2022
ITbomb:

If you like who born you, no even think am angry
omoh .some of Una just savage for this forum grin grin grin
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by HarunaWest(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:
shocked

This girl is popular on Tiktok.

Her smile is so beautiful it makes my heart ache.

I'm talking about facial beauty here, nobody should bring nyash and bress.

Flawless/ no makeup. I've never seen a girl from another country more beautiful than this.
See your low self esteem. You cant even market yourself but marketing someone else...nawa
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Englishisamust: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:

I've never seen any Indian, Arab or Latin girl as beautiful as that girl before.

Every one with Thier own views. What I know is 80 percent of Nigeria girls will agree what I said, have seen thousands of even Nigerian girls beautiful than this girl may be you are not exposed
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:
shocked

Flawless/ no makeup. I've never seen a girl from another country more beautiful than this.
Siofraud you are the biggest clown on this forum. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by siofra(f): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2022
HarunaWest:
See your low self esteem. You cant even market yourself but marketing someone else...nawa

Ah ah! Is it bad to admire the beauty of my fellow girl? cheesy
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by siofra(f): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

Okay babe, we hear you. You're feeling so energetic and animated today. Okay. You're pretty. We hear. E don do

grin
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ProDigitals: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:

grin

Abi I should com'an take you out. Close to the island?
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ProDigitals: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:

grin

Abi I should com'an take you out. Close to the island?.
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Officialzito: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2022
Omo l have a crush on this girl, ever since l saw her video... For those asking for her tiktok handle, it is @jessismiles

1 Like

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by franklingud(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2022
She get nyash?

She get breast?

She get fine face?

She get sense?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Axis313(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Highman56:
u look gentle and lovely
Bros,that girl is trouble maker pro-max.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:
shocked

More beautiful than I am??

Check me out on Facebook Sandra idemudia ikubor then you'll know what beauty is

1 Like

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Johnnyboy6757(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:
shocked

na makeup go kill una.
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by siofra(f): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
na makeup go kill una.

Are you blind sir?

She has no make-up on.
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by siofra(f): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

I don't live in Lagos o
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by McEphiks(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
I have a neatly used Samsung A02s with 3gb ram. Current phone I'm using and is going for 45k

Mods please help me move to front page it's very very urgent please.

08137 51 60 64 for calls and 090334_801-55 for WhatsApp
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Richsteemit: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

This problem wey u won go enter na only God fit save u from it. grin
Siofra of all people. I pray she will not eat u like glutton
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Johnnyboy6757(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:

Are you blind sir?

She has no make-up on.
between myself and yourself please who is blind, that you can't see the difference between makeup and natural face. U won't know the difference because it's what you do best.
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by BreakthroughCas: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin grin
Lalami3232:
They "may" be the prettiest facially sha, I no fit argue that one. But one thing I'm 100% certain of na the fact say na dem get the ugliest and most used toto. An average 9ja babe toto may either smell or too wide. My fellow men don buy enlargement cream and drugs tire just to fit to their wide canal. Preeq wey a 9ja babe go say it's too small, an oyibo girl go say "it's huge". Never blame the rope for been too short, blame the well for been too deep.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "a single mother for abroad dey tight pass 99% of our 9ja babes grin"
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Mike7302: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wow... such a coincidence I screenshot the same girl on tiktok it come be like say u stole the pic from my phone. The girl is beautiful

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by LINTUNE(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Should I post my Snapchat pics..it's not pride, but if I post Snapchat pic here, I might be competing with almost every nairaland girl here in terms of beauty, abeg don't believe all this tiktok filter shit and the rest....Brazil,India , Japan, Malta, Uganda, Arab, Latinos have the most beautiful girls in the world, abeg....and about our men,yes we agree say we no fine,but no come de give naija girls uneccesary hype abeg.
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by toujurs: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
We are beautiful and we know it. Nigerian men are just angry because we are highly selective, which is good for us
It seem you just got newly recruited into those lonely jobless introverts bitchy convern.
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
LINTUNE:
Should I post my Snapchat pics..it's not pride, but if I post Snapchat pic here, I might be competing with almost every nairaland girl here in terms of beauty, abeg don't believe all this tiktok filter shit and the rest....Brazil,India , Japan, Malta, Uganda, Arab, Latinos have the most beautiful girls in the world, abeg....and about our men,yes we agree say we no fine,but no come de give naija girls uneccesary hype abeg.
post them I want to see them or post them on your dp
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by LINTUNE(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
post them I want to see them or post them on your dp
I was only trying to explain that with Snapchat and tiktok filter, anybody can be fine ....sorry I don't do Snapchat again ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by michjunior: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
czarr:
I've seen this particular tik tok video and she is indeed gorgeous and natural. But the important question I want to ask is...

Does she have sense?

Does she have Nyash?
If not she should get out

1 Like

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by wealthtrak: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
siofra:
shocked

Flawless/no makeup. I've never seen a girl from another country more beautiful than this.
Lol... Computer-aided flawless facial skin. Who is she by the way?
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Gazza17(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
More beautiful than I am??

Check me out on Facebook Sandra idemudia ikubor then you'll know what beauty is

Couldn't find your account
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Savagr(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2022
Lalami3232:
They "may" be the prettiest facially sha, I no fit argue that one. But one thing I'm 100% certain of na the fact say na dem get the ugliest and most used toto. An average 9ja babe toto may either smell or too wide. My fellow men don buy enlargement cream and drugs tire just to fit to their wide canal. Preeq wey a 9ja babe go say it's too small, an oyibo girl go say "it's huge". Never blame the rope for been too short, blame the well for been too deep.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "a single mother for abroad dey tight pass 99% of our 9ja babes grin"
I sp*t on your Bra**
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Emma2Seconds: 2:15pm On May 29, 2022
Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) / Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! / What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.