Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September (13535 Views)

Pictures Of Lekki Deep Seaport / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by KingOKON: 6:47am On Mar 14, 2022
aylagos:
MR Man stop the envy just tell us that you are pained. Why is Eko Atlantic own here now. What is Lekki own too? Oga don’t comment if you don’t know anything about Lagos. Go and fight your own Governor leave Lagos for us.

Envy?you be aboki
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by aylagos(m): 6:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Bro come to This particular lekki and you'll be wowed that there's another lagos in lagos; btw this the right time to invest in that axis as land are relatively cheap now (would be cheaper during the sallah period)come let me show you around the new lagos
forget that guy abeg....envy will kill him soon. Nothing concern the guy about economic growth and development nah HPB go kill am ontop Lagos matter

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Dashlish12: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2022
RedEnergy:
Lekki is different from Ibeju-Lekki. It's like you don't know Lagos. You must be living outside Lagos. Go to FTZ area, the local population there has exploded massively. Go around 6pm on a working days and you might mistake the area for Oshodi or Idumota in terms of crowd movement. Sensible people are already living there and more will still join. And FYI, expatriates are already living in those places. Dangote Refinery staff quarters is at Abijo GRA. Chevron is already building their own there. There is also Eleko Beach, a very cool spot for foreigners, you will see them there and other private beaches around that axis. I was in FTZ a couple times last month, expatriates are working in all those places, many of them own huge investments there.
. Bravo bruh, seems you are the one of the few people on this thread that knows that axis. That been said i got some landed properties with good title to be sold in that axis bruh; just saying though
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by aylagos(m): 6:49am On Mar 14, 2022
KingOKON:

Envy?you be aboki
nah HBP go kill you ontop Lagos matter
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Jimbah(m): 6:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Divoc19:
Great, this is the type of news we should be getting on front page.
I hope there will also remember to dredge river Niger and Benue at the confluence in lokoja one day soon. Goodluck's government approved that project long time ago.

Umaru musa yaraduwa approved it but Goodluck regime didn't facilitate it...
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Gireiboy(m): 6:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Divoc19:
Great, this is the type of news we should be getting on front page.
I hope there will also remember to dredge river Niger and Benue at the confluence in lokoja one day soon. Goodluck's government approved that project long time ago.
Stop misleading people please, Yar'adua started dredging river Niger, Goodluck Jonathan was the one the stopped it, when he took over after Yar'aduas death.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by KingOKON: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2022
aylagos:
two different local government and more than three different local development areas. Please stop commenting on this topic you don’t know Lagos

How big is the entire lagos itself ? Don't worry 15years from now you will understand

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Gireiboy(m): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2022
wiseoneking:
That's the difference between federal govt spoonfed overhaul places and selfhelp single handedly developed eastern society. The okoros are advancing without been strictly dependent to Nigeria. The only part of Nigeria with true local content
You guys should stop this stupid victimhood mentality, this project was executed by the Lagos State government, what is stopping your state governments from doing the same?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by KingOKON: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2022
aylagos:
nah HBP go kill you ontop Lagos matter

Real Mumu, tomorrow na untop water u go de live
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by aylagos(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2022
KingOKON:

How big is the entire lagos itself ? Don't worry 15years from now you will understand
now I know you don’t know anything about Lagos you are in your village and commenting on Lagos thread. You that said Asiwaju did not attend Secondary school in one of your topic. ������

https://www.nairaland.com/6582595/tinubu-never-attended-secondary-school

You envy any development from Lagos knowing that they are all Tinubu legacy.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Dashlish12: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2022
KingOKON:

. Baba stop being pessimistic, i guess aylagos is right about u afterall
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by aylagos(m): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2022
KingOKON:

no problem we like it like that and all your friends and relatives are dying to come and join us in Lagos please go and advise not to come

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by vince2016(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=KingOKON post=111016260].

500km apart in which local government area of lagos?

The entire lekki axis should have been left none industrialized, what of Badagry?

[/quo
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Exjoker(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2022
obembet:
What about Anambra sea port
Where is the sea to situate the Port in Anambra?
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by JayLex2010(m): 7:10am On Mar 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
They said this port will generate about 360bn. But I don't see Nigeria's economy improving despite the port and dangote refinery, I see looters continuing to loot, I see the improvished masses killing themselves to support them.

This I have seen.
At least try to see something good for once in your life now. How can we progress with this kind of mentality.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by ayubaski: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Aderewah:
Omo. Lagos and southwest getting even richer while okoros troop into our states with cartons of gala and fan yogo
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by ayubaski: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Aderewah:
Omo. Lagos and southwest getting even richer while okoros troop into our states with cartons of gala and fan yogo
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by alizma: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
They said this port will generate about 360bn. But I don't see Nigeria's economy improving despite the port and dangote refinery, I see looters continuing to loot, I see the improvished masses killing themselves to support them.

This I have seen.
Let it be unto you as you have seen it and unto others as they see. Can I hear a resounding amen from you?
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Indepengent(f): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2022
KingOKON:
Lekki deep sea port
Dangote Refinery lekki.

What manner of town planners do we have in lagos?

10 years from now lekki, Banana Island and co will all be like a modern Ajegunle.

The heat from the refinery alone, not to talk of the envisaged traffic mess, living in Eko Atlantic won't be fun either with all these industries

An Airport is been planned too, that axis is sure gonna be Ajegunle 100times

The Lekki free trade zone is 2hrs from Lekki. It's at the Lagos border, so the sea port will mean less trailers constituting a nuisance on the mainland. There would be 2 major access road to help traffic inflow and the 4th mainland bridge from Ajah to Ikorodu. That area would be the new Lagos and would decongest the mainland. I see great things for Lagos in future.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Latakia(f): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Well i dont know if i got the km right though but those projects (refinery, lekki deep sea port, lekki free trade zone, lagos free trade zone etc.) are situated under ibeju/lekki local government while your eko atlantic is under lagos island local government
Eko Atlantic is under Eti-Osa Local Government.

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2022
obembet:
What about Anambra sea port

Do Anambra have sea?
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Aderewah: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2022
wiseoneking:
That's the difference between federal govt spoonfed overhaul places and selfhelp single handedly developed eastern society. The okoros are advancing without been strictly dependent to Nigeria. The only part of Nigeria with true local content

Did FG develop SW outside lagos to? Because the gdp of the region is x4 of your hamlet region

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Dashlish12: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Latakia:
Eko Atlantic is under Eti-Osa Local Government.
. Oh! Thanks for the correction maam
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by seanwilliam(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2022
KingOKON:

mumu wey never been to Lagos before . Lol

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by walefresh3(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Lekki Lagos is beautiful oooo
Check out this video and see some of the beautiful estates situated in that same lekki area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odmIxl5eOqo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Latakia(f): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Oh! Thanks for the correction maam
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Tomek09(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Thorondor:

Yes ooo. Okoros troop in with cartons of gala and within two years they buy up your fathers house, demolish it and turn you into tenant in the same house whilst you join NURTW and become a full time skull mining tout.

God bless okoros and their cartons of gala
God punish skull mining afonja muslimas
U are wucked. See how you succeeded in taking that guy to the cleaners grin grin
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Naija4love(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2022
obedugo:
Must it only be Lagos? This is the sole reason Lagos is over populated ..... Lekki of all places will soon be bastardize
no ask questions first. Lekki local government is different from lekki. This lekki most of you know is eti osa Local government. And we still have another location government called ibeju lekki local government.
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Tomek09(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Gireiboy:

You guys should stop this stupid victimhood mentality, this project was executed by the Lagos State government, what is stopping your state governments from doing the same?
Victimhood mentality??
The guy that made a denigrating remark which prompted his comment shouldn't be reprimanded too
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Tomek09(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Naija4love:
no ask questions first. Lekki local government is different from lekki. This lekki most of you know is eti osa Local government. And we still have another location government called ibeju lekki local government.
Must every planned government projects be sited in Lekki??
Re: Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September by Okoroawusa: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2022
I Love PMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan / Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence / Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.