Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,598 members, 7,958,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (46334 Views)

My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:
My marriage of 10 months is gradually crashing.

I and my wife had some issues 2 weeks ago and she ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying me from seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.

smh
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Olunmercy56(f): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
I pray for peaceful home Jesus.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Munzy14(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

@Mun.zy14, when I typed that submission is not forced but earned, this is an example of the situation I was referring to.

No woman will willingly submit to a beast of a man like this op, even if he married her in all rites and gives her heaven and earth.

Just go through his old posts.
I learnt he locked her outside while he crashed in a hotel...leaving her to cold and danger..

I read that story that year here..

Two wrongs cannot make a right...In a relationship, one is the fire, the other must be water to quench it...That is the complementing we talk about in a relationship/marriage.

Even you as a fire element, marry another fire, one must go cool to water rising adrenaline..

OP grew up with a subduing mindset regarding relationship..It may work initially, but the partner at the receiving end will get fed up.

The lady is fed up...Nwaanyi wu akwa(egg) you handle with care to get the best of her.... a woman is best enjoyed when she is comfortable and confident with her man.

I will still make time to read his story...

Mana, submission wu ihe diri nwaanyi na ebe DI ya nor...

Submission wu ihe diiri nwoke nwe ulo na Chukwu ya.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
baby124:
LMAO!!!! You let redpillers who are still eating their mothers Rice and Beans to help you destroy your marriage? Even the married ones who mislead you may be washing their wife’s bra and pant at home. You are an adult and you should know what is right. You destroyed your marriage purposely. Now you face the consequences alone. Tell your fellow redpillers to come and set yans and hold you tight in those cold nights. Ask them to come and cook and clean for you, plus be there for you emotionally!

You don’t know anything. Most Redpillers do not have mentally stable fathers or even know what a father figure is like. That is why when they talk it’s like a mad man reasoning through their anus. By the time you jam your 4th marriage, sense will fall on you! I wish the girl goodluck as she runs for her life!

Set yansh, you sound dumb.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by baby124: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
theForth:

Set yansh, you sound dumb.
Who is this one? Hahahahhaha. Red pill, your yansh de burn where dem de pump am? Undercover gay grin

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Olunmercy56:
I pray for peaceful home Jesus.
Peaceful home? Jesus Christ said that He did not come to bring peace to the world so how do you pray for that which He said He did not come to bring? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by baby124: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
irunoko:
the guy sef wey dey form general Sanni Abacha himself get character issues, insecurity and obsessive controlling disorder.i have met his type as ex bosses at work.people like him have so much inferiority complex that commanding and displaying toxic behaviour against another person makes them feel good about themselves

Complete nuisance this OP. They need to be doing mental health check before they approve anybody for marriage. He cannot take the treatment he dishes out. See how he is shocked and confused that she ran away. As he not done worse? If roles were reversed and he was treated that way he will commit murder. These useless small boys forget women are coming from loving homes with loving fathers too.
Tell me why she should now expose herself to complete madness because of marriage. If any party in a marriage knows they have behaviors that even they can not stand, you better work on yourself and check yourself before marriage. You can never bend or train an adult.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Why did you marry at the first place?
Compare when you were a bachelor and now.
The stress in relationship is too much. Talk more of having a bad day at work only to come home and meet someone frowning her face.
I no fit marry abeg
.yes us too don't want to marry but what can we do at old age? Adopting a child is risky
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lalami3232:
Very incomplete story!!!

First question: wetin you do wey make her run?
Second question: how old is your wife?
Third question: na this be the first time wey she dey leave house?
Fourth question: how peaceful was your home?

If you fit answer all these questions, I go give you reply on what to do next.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"
I wish you can have 5 daughters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Hassanmaye(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This your grammar alone can crash your Marriage. grin grin grin
Haha
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Magnoliaa(f): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
I didn't ask you of someone. I asked you if a particular individual is a redpller or not. undecided

And he went completely mute. grin *Kaabooom!* Klassic.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Kingpin1000: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hassanmaye:
.yes us too don't want to marry but what can we do at old age? Adopting a child is risky
Old age will sort out itself.
What of your wife dies before you?
Will you keep marrying?
Nit getting married doesn't mean one can't make children.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by mystery22: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

See me crying like a Fool for your poor wife
Subjecting the woman to pain and torture
U deserve Satan and his cohorts as your wife not a human being,cursed bastard
She will never ever return and no reconciliation will happen between u two devilish soul
I pray that ur face will show the mask of the devil when u approach any woman so they will run far from u..if she has ur child,abortion will be best for such a monster like u
Who is this one,better go and sort out ur life issue. Not taking it out on someone else...

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Saintmary(f): 3:00am On Mar 16, 2022
HardMirror:
of all his post that is the one that you are complaining about? You get problem. So you did not see where he locked his wife outside, it is this post where he actually gave good advice that is your own headache?

1. I already made 2 posts in this thread but you can't see them, mba, since you want to gnash your teeth.

2. In your own best interest, face front.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by irunoko(m): 5:18am On Mar 16, 2022
baby124:

Complete nuisance this OP. They need to be doing mental health check before they approve anybody for marriage. He cannot take the treatment he dishes out. See how he is shocked and confused that she ran away. As he not done worse? If roles were reversed and he was treated that way he will commit murder. These useless small boys forget women are coming from loving homes with loving fathers too.
Tell me why she should now expose herself to complete madness because of marriage. If any party in a marriage knows they have behaviors that even they can not stand, you better work on yourself and check yourself before marriage. You can never bend or train an adult.
it's obvious he's a threat to that woman hence she had to run for her life because it's clear that he acts impulsively without thinking of the consequences particularly when he's angry.

How can you lock your wife outside and go and sleep in a hotel room.your brain didn't remind you of kidnappers, rapists, ritualists etc.what if anything had happened to her? Inside the cold for that matter exposing her to mosquitoes and dangerous elements.thank God she wore her thinking cap and left his useless arse.the woman sef is Love drunk and loyal.she too didn't consider her safety.she no see any friend's house or cousin she could go and pass the night? I suspect she must have told her parents and that's why they are hiding her from the baby husband.which parent will hear that and still allow her go back to that house? That's not even a marriage

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by AutoBodyParts(m): 5:20am On Mar 16, 2022
Nacoss25:
My marriage of 10 months is gradually crashing.

I and my wife had some issues 2 weeks ago and she ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying me from seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.

You did Sister from Church marriage. Oga forget that marriage and move on to avoid blood pressure. It might seem as is it isn't bothering trust me it is and uncontrolled high blood pressure causes kidney failure
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by baby124: 6:06am On Mar 16, 2022
irunoko:
it's obvious he's a threat to that woman hence she had to run for her life because it's clear that he acts impulsively without thinking of the consequences particularly when he's angry.

How can you lock your wife outside and go and sleep in a hotel room.your brain didn't remind you of kidnappers, rapists, ritualists etc.what if anything had happened to her? Inside the cold for that matter exposing her to mosquitoes and dangerous elements.thank God she wore her thinking cap and left his useless arse.the woman sef is Love drunk and loyal.she too didn't consider her safety.she no see any friend's house or cousin she could go and pass the night? I suspect she must have told her parents and that's why they are hiding her from the baby husband.which parent will hear that and still allow her go back to that house? That's not even a marriage
The guy is very senseless. He just disgraced himself, his parents that failed to raise him right, his village, LGA, Oba, State and all his ancestors. His in-laws now see he’s not psychologically fit to be in marriage.

I personally will never give my child to someone who will treat them badly. I wonder why these ones don’t go and marry girls that will break bottle and draw knife since that is their background. They will find a girl raised in comfort and safety then use their damage and cursed mind to try to destroy her life aka control her. A whole human being?

The day he locked her outside while he went to a hotel to enjoy himself, he lost his respect and usefulness in that marriage. You chase my daughter out and you will never set eyes on her again. He must be out of his senses. Shior. Shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by sharpwriter(m): 7:01am On Mar 16, 2022
baby124:
LMAO!!!! You let redpillers who are still eating their mothers Rice and Beans to help you destroy your marriage? Even the married ones who mislead you may be washing their wife’s bra and pant at home. You are an adult and you should know what is right. You destroyed your marriage purposely. Now you face the consequences alone. Tell your fellow redpillers to come and set yansh and hold you tight in those cold nights. Ask them to come and cook and clean for you, plus be there for you emotionally!

You don’t know anything. Most Redpillers do not have mentally stable fathers or even know what a father figure is like. That is why when they talk it’s like a mad man reasoning through their anus. By the time you jam your 4th marriage, sense will fall on you! I wish the girl goodluck as she runs for her life!
Set yansh cheesy
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Rubyjade: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2022
cheesy
Lizzydonnah:

I swear, he is just pained he was dumped
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by ricy20(f): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Babe, the simple truth is that, I don't believe in love.
Everyone that claims to love you tends to do that because He/she is gaining something or will gain something in that relationship, when you are not able to give that,the person starts acting weird and the changes leads to disappointment (heartbreak).
A lady may say she loves you because of the care, money or even sex you give to her. Maybe your hood looks but when you are not able to give her/him what they want they start to change. Ever wonder why hot relationships gets cold.
I have not been in a relationship for like 3 years when I became woke and I think I like it better.

Please change that narrative okay finding a better person you need to first have a positive attitudes towards relationship
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Kingpin1000: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2022
ricy20:

Please change that narrative okay finding a better person you need to first have a positive attitudes towards relationship
Is there love without giving?
If no, what happens when you aren't able to give.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by HardMirror(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Saintmary:

1. I already made 2 posts in this thread but you can't see them, mba, since you want to gnash your teeth.

2. In your own best interest, face front.
lol. Ended up saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by oloksman1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Athemisia:
If you want to know more about the op, Nacoss25 kindly enter the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6322571/pained#97237350

He is just a child.

TRULY INTERNET(Nairaland) never FORGETS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Athemisia: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
oloksman1:

TRULY INTERNET(Nairaland) never FORGETS
Exactly grin
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by irunoko(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
baby124:

The guy is very senseless. He just disgraced himself, his parents that failed to raise him right, his village, LGA, Oba, State and all his ancestors. His in-laws now see he’s not psychologically fit to be in marriage.

I personally will never give my child to someone who will treat them badly. I wonder why these ones don’t go and marry girls that will break bottle and draw knife since that is their background. They will find a girl raised in comfort and safety then use their damage and cursed mind to try to destroy her life aka control her. A whole human being?

The day he locked her outside while he went to a hotel to enjoy himself, he lost his respect and usefulness in that marriage. You chase my daughter out and you will never set eyes on her again. He must be out of his senses. Shior. Shame.
another issue I follow that girl rejoice be say she doesn't yet have kids with baby HUSBAND.imagine having kids with someone as Impulsive and immature as that? You're permanently stuck with a nuisance that you will be praying your children don't be like

That girl should thank God she has loving and enlightened parents who were able to swing into action before they hear another gone too soon by a violent and unreasonable man.if Na some illiterate parents, they'll chase her back to where she'll be slaughtered like ram

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Mariangeles(f): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Munzy14:

I learnt he locked her outside while he crashed in a hotel...leaving her to cold and danger..

I read that story that year here..

Two wrongs cannot make a right...In a relationship, one is the fire, the other must be water to quench it...That is the complementing we talk about in a relationship/marriage.

Even you as a fire element, marry another fire, one must go cool to water rising adrenaline..

OP grew up with a subduing mindset regarding relationship..It may work initially, but the partner at the receiving end will get fed up.

The lady is fed up...Nwaanyi wu akwa(egg) you handle with care to get the best of her.... a woman is best enjoyed when she is comfortable and confident with her man.

I will still make time to read his story...

Mana, submission wu ihe diri nwaanyi na ebe DI ya nor...

Submission wu ihe diiri nwoke nwe ulo na Chukwu ya.

Op gbagburu onwe ya na wicked!

Gi hugodi ihu ya, I ga a mata.
Ashi gbakwa di ojoo! undecided
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Mariangeles(f): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Babe, the simple truth is that, I don't believe in love.
Everyone that claims to love you tends to do that because He/she is gaining something or will gain something in that relationship, when you are not able to give that,the person starts acting weird and the changes leads to disappointment (heartbreak).
A lady may say she loves you because of the care, money or even sex you give to her. Maybe your hood looks but when you are not able to give her/him what they want they start to change. Ever wonder why hot relationships gets cold.
I have not been in a relationship for like 3 years when I became woke and I think I like it better.

The simple truth is that you don’t believe in love because you don’t have the capacity to love.
You cannot reap what you did not sow.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mariangeles:
The simple truth is that you don’t believe in love because you don’t have the capacity to love.
You cannot reap what you did not sow.
You be Love Inc. representative abi wetin? undecided
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Mariangeles(f): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You be Love Inc. representative abi wetin? undecided

Do you have a problem with love? undecided
Don’t you believe in love?
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Munzy14(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

Op gbagburu onwe ya na wicked!

Gi hugodi ihu ya, I ga a mata.
Ashi gbakwa di ojoo! undecided
He isn't who he is acting as...If not he won't come here with this regret thread..He is taking wrong advise from a wrong person...

In marriage, you unlearn, learn and re-learn...

Again no perfect template...you must figure out what works for you and your partner and stick to it....

The OP case is a done deal...The lady is fed up..And that is that.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mariangeles:
Do you have a problem with love? undecided
Don’t you believe in love?
Not the arbitrarily defined kind, nor the one simulated as a result of chemicals in the brain. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.