Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (45625 Views)

My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Alameer(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Rest in peace guy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by BarrElChapo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:
My marriage of 10 months is gradually crashing.

I and my wife had some issues 2 weeks ago and she ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying me from seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.

Sorry about that. 10 months men our generation are doing the most.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

I and my wife had some issues 2 weeks ago and she ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying me from seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.

Lol, you that locked your wife outside of the house and she slept outside in the cold overnight?
You that disrespects your wife all the time and you will be shouting “You are the man of house” everytime.
I pray she never comes back to you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by NoFucksToGive: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
bigjackass:
Your wife knows you are a foolish hegoat. She only married you because of the small change you had. So did you beat her this time around or what undecided

Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Newboss(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oga leave her alone. She doesn't belong to you. She is an adult who can choose to do whatever the fûck she wants to do.

Una go learn soon that marriage is nothing more than boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with more liability.

Marriage na nonsense. Leave it alone and live in peace with yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by fredoooooo: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

Leave her let her satisfy herself .. Go out there and improve your life . If possible get another wife. Dont let anyone hold your life. You're not born with her . What if she die won't you live ..

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Olayetan(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

You’re a confused me, in your last post, u said u have married for a year but your wife changed towards you and you want to reclaim the shop you secured for her, now your wife has left you before you leave her and instead of you to be happy, you are complaining her parents is hiding her from you.

Better move on, the girl is thanking God right now for not having any kid with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Akinh: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

then you ought to be happy and even dash them the pride price and later serve her the divorce papers ..except she is the one that married you oo..u know what I meant because this is just the begining of your nightmare bro.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
fredoooooo:

Leave her let her satisfy herself .. Go out there and improve your life . If possible get another wife. Dont let anyone hold your life. You're not born with her . What if she die wint you live ..
Go and check his profile and you will understand why she left.
No woman can stay with this hegoat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by izukare: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
God Help Me OOOO
With All This Marriage Failures Everywhere
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by tempest01(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
This guy, your whole life is posted on Nairaland.

Your pictures included. So anyone that knows you, can figure out your issues and all.

You better fix up and keep somethings to yourself.

From your post, I would assume you married an attention seeking woman that is heavy about looks and all. That itself is not bad, but if that attention comes from outside, there is a problem.

Fix up, get your woman back. Give her the attention she desires.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
These are the traits of the so-called “redpills”.
Serves you right and I pray she never comes back.
God will give her someone better

8 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by GloriousGbola: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Started at Nairaland. Ended there too. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by ak22(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

Go and report first in the nearest police station first . So that you will not be blame later
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by malel1: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

Same happened to me bro ,but be strong g
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nukilia: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Enter your bedroom, give thanks to God and stay happy for the rest of your life... Another woman is waiting to move into your life...

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by NoFucksToGive: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

Had to go through your posts to avoid being misled by other sopinions or by your narrative ...

Bro leave the shop for her, set her free, she doesn't love you because you are not an easy man to be with obviously...
As much as I want to side with you as my fellow man the reality is Paddy let her go, leave the shop for her and end the marriage .. I won't advise you getting back with her you would be end up hating each other more until one day one kills the other...
Don't make , trying to make her regret your mission, man up and move on... Divorce isn't the end of life

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by 46arcadez(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
This guy just dey carry him marriage mater come nairaland, even wedding pictures.
People strong ohhh

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by SmileDance(f): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
I have read your previous posts and I concluded that it will take divine intervention for a sane woman to stay married to you. Marriage isn't for everybody bro.

9 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by danot1030: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

Oga snob their ass. If you are my type news will soon be getting to her and her family that ladies who are ready to take her place are already coming to cook and wash for me, they're even passing the night. Don't let any woman and her family use you to play table tennis.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Walhat caused the problem you no sabi do or you get monster kobobo which one?
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by fredoooooo: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:

Go and check his profile and you will understand why she left.
No woman can stay with this hegoat
I will do that ma ... I forgot to mention his character in my comment.
I just don't belive in this cat and rat game in any relationship
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Parachoko: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

Is Marriage by force? Why can't you just leave her alone since her parents knows where she is.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by lalastimlala: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Are you a calabar man?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Czarina21(f): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

Please, leave her alone and work on yourself.
Stop being a controlling jerk or you'll get it worse even if you marry someone else.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by neonly: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
When real men theyvfind way to discard liabilities u dey cry over it
Abeg move on it a blessing day wahala no dey yur head again hope no child involve sha

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Bounceboune7: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

u are d same guy that made your wife sleep in d verandah?

Guy I know say u go do her many bad things join in d name of discipline, guy she's just tired of u.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by pocohantas(f): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
danot1030:

Oga snob their ass. If you are my type news will soon be getting to her and her family that ladies who are ready to take her place are already coming to cook and wash for me, they're even passing the night. Don't let any woman and her family use you to play table tennis.

Let them pass the night naw!! Does it look like anyone cares? Is it by passing night? Would any same woman envy the person passing nights with FFK? Some of you overrate yourselves even with your terrible and disgusting attitudes.

That is why y’all don’t improve, but you want virtuous women that you would frustrate in the name of submission and endurance.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by JustPowerApps(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself / Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.