Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (46325 Views)

My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Saintmary(f): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

The simple truth is that you don’t believe in love because you don’t have the capacity to love.
You cannot reap what you did not sow.

You have a good point here.

Lots of people fail to realize that reciprocation is the secret of most human interaction, including love relationships.

One good turn deserves another.

Do unto others whatever you want done to you.

Whatever you sow, you will reap.

These are timeless principles that will not change just because someone wishes it so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Munzy14(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

Do you have a problem with love? undecided
Don’t you believe in love?
Lol.... grin grin

I read through that nacoss guy topics...What I observed is an amateur player with selfish interest..I saw his pain thread.. grin

He was gamed...

This could be his karma hunting him.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Blackdisciple(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

what did the elder broda do? grin

To be honest, him na bro wey no just get problem and don't have time for side attractions other than to cater for family, you know how elder bros dey na, they make sure their family is ok because na the OT parent don put on him, the woman na house wife though.

Some uncle brought her to his brother (father) to the said bros , so his son will marry her not that they dated or even know eachother from unset, he is in Lagos while she's in the village, you know how JW they bring their children up na...

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Mariangeles(f): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Saintmary:

You have a good point here.

Lots of people fail to realize that reciprocation is the secret of most human interaction, including love relationships.

One good turn deserves another.

Do into others whatever you want done to you.

Whatever you sow, you will reap.

These are timeless principles that will not change just because someone wishes it so.

The bolded right there sums it up.

In fact, you said it all.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by sharpwriter(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Blackdisciple:

To be honest, him na bro wey no just get problem and don't have time for side attractions other than to cater for family, you know how elder bros dey na, they make sure their family is ok because na the OT parent don put on him, the woman na house wife though.

Some uncle brought her to his brother (father) to the said bros , so his son will marry her not that they dated or even know eachother from unset, he is in Lagos while she's in the village, you know how JW they bring their children up na...
Chai... Na wa o
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by ricy20(f): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Is there love without giving?
If not, what happens when you aren't able to give.

See this is a general question in love there must be giving you either give out time, money, etc, and don't feel women are on the receiving side alone because I have seen women who give everything yet the men are not grateful. If we all feel the relationship is based on what we would gain or who to give us then women and men don't need each other.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Kingpin1000: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
ricy20:

See this is a general question in love there must be giving you either give out time, money, etc, and don't feel women are on the receiving side alone because I have seen women who give everything yet the men are not grateful. If we all feel the relationship is based on what we would gain or who to give us then women and men don't need each other.
Babe, you need to take emotions out of it.. think clearly l, it's not about men or women, it's the both.
We all see something we are interested in that brings attraction to that person, it may be time, affection,care most times money for the women.
The moment we fail to see the quality that brings about that attraction, maybe due to financial struggles, work, being less caring by the other person, we seem to lose that attraction, you can collect feeling.if things doesn't get better,you may start tolerating the person, which in most cases we break up.
That's when you hear he changed or she changed.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Kingpin1000: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
ricy20:

I feel what a woman can give me right now is sex,if I can afford it,I will have it.
Maybe as time goes, I may see a woman that I can share Gene's with to make a baby just for my genes not to terminate.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
The OP is just a bitter* misogynist who was looking for a wife to marry and oppress*. The same hand you used in torturing that innocent woman, you will use it to torture another woman who will be capable to deal with you tit for tat. In your other post, you locked your wife outside, and refused to return/open the door for her despite all her begging. Your type will continue to jump* from one wife to another, fathering children around,..... sperm* donor.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by ricy20(f): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kingpin1000:

I feel what a woman can give me right now is sex,if I can afford it, I will have it.
Maybe as time goes by, I may see a woman that I can share Gene's with to make a baby just for my genes not to terminate.

Where are you from we need to discipline you jezzz just imagine how you want to live your life stop watching too many movies and stop living based on people's experiences of your past
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2022
mystery22:
Who is this one,better go and sort out ur life issue. Not taking it out on someone else...
its idiots like u that will support this
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Why did you marry at the first place?
Compare when you were a bachelor and now.
The stress in relationship is too much. Talk more of having a bad day at work only to come home and meet someone frowning her face.
I no fit marry abeg

We gather dey the same Whatsapp group. cool

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by worksmart(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
OP may not have done anything new to upset his wife.

She could have decided to leave that time he forced her to spend the night outdoors and she had been planning her departure for months. Seems she had been briefing her family of her plans all this while.

The marriage is not crashing it has crashed. It is not clear whether the marriage is salvageable at this point, but it would probably require some sort of apology from him and assurance that he would address her grievances.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by obiike: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2022
Abeg any important news? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.