Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing (45685 Views)

My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Kobojunkiee: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nacoss25:
My marriage of 10 months is gradually craching.
I and my wife some issues 2 weeks ago and ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.
So the dress incident with you narrating how you discipline your wife happened only a couple of weeks after you two got married? shocked

Well, they say there is no smoke without fire.... oyinbo go talk say, "you had it coming..". What I don't understand is your resort here to blame your wife and her family for this. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lol,that lady tried. 10 months grin.

I had to go back to your previous threads.You are petty and have the constant need for control and validation . Well good luck.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Blunttruth: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nacoss25:
I and my wife some issues 2 weeks ago and ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.
You must have beaten her up. You have a problem, learn to control your anger. It's always better to walk away, leave her alone to herself let her not hear from you for like 2 days. Then show up ,take your bath change and go out. That is a worse punishment than beating her up.

Llook for a way to get in contact with your wife. WhatsApp,text message, Facebook ,email, anyway you can . You know your wife better, apologize and tell her you will like to talk about how to make your relationship better and how to handle arguements. Go to a public place with a little privacy ,like a joint and talk things over. Do all it takes to make your marriage work.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nacoss25:
You and this your wife. If it is not quarrel about skimpy dresses, it is something else. It's like the two of you are not ready to be married.

Abeg getat make man hear word

7 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Ishilove: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
wolesmile:
Still trying to figure out what"Craching" means...

Iwo omokunrin Yi, ede beru Olorun grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
gaby:
Hmmm

This marriage has been replete with complaints from the get-go.

Are there no family members or elders living around you?

Find mature people (couples) around to counsel you...

Do not make social media people your inlaws...
Too late. We are already his In-laws as we have been settling their matter since their marriage was 2 months old.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
You didn't tell us the full story...why would a married woman ran away from his matrimonial home? Was it a case of domestic violence,abuse or just a quarrel?

Until you modified n come out more, i rest my comment

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by gaby(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ishilove:

Too late. We are already his In-laws as we have been settling their matter since their marriage was 2 months old.

Hah hahaha....

Mother-in-law of life... grin
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by emerged01(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Chai,op you are a stupid man. With this kind of attitude that you have,your marriage cant go far.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Wasky101: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nacoss25:
No be u lock 2 months old bride outside overnight
When they were warning you that you will ruin your marriage u didnt listen , u enjoyed the comments from teenage boys on nairaland.
Now them don leave you behind. You had it coming

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Wasky101: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
You didn't tell us the full story...why would a married woman ran away from his matrimonial home? Was it a case of domestic violence,abuse or just a quarrel?

Until you modified n come out more, i rest my comment
The guy is an idiot. He has been up to all sorts of stupidity, he locked his wife out of the hse overnight when the marriage was just 2months old, imagine the atrocities he would have committed btwn then and now. I pity the girl hope she made a big mistake marrying him

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Saintmary(f): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nacoss25:

I went through your previous posts and I have to say.

Ole gbe, ole gba.

Games everywhere.

You played your ex-FWB, your wife played you, now I don't know who won.

That your ex dodged a bullet, if she had married you, she would have been in this mess right now.

You're not sorry for anything, so I have no advice.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Saintmary(f): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wasky101:

The guy is an idiot. He has been up to all sorts of stupidity, he locked his wife out of the hse overnight when the marriage was just 2months old, imagine the atrocities he would have committed btwn then and now. I pity the girl hope she made a big mistake marrying him

He tried to mess his ex up, the girl swerved and dodged him.

He threatened to release her nudes.

He's just a bad guy. Very bad.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nacoss25:
I pray God will restore your marriage for good ,guess you were taking advices from men that looked down on women here on nairaland , if you actually wants the best for your marriage you alone knows best.

9 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Stargurl20(f): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
This ur oyibo no be here o

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2022
Bratislava.

Come and see cheesy

I remember when I said it last year on one of the OP's thread that marrying a younger girl of 22 when never see life nor funny..
Anyway you OP are the problem not your wife you want to discipline an adult grin you talk am for your previous thread.

Bratislava the wife locker is back with another thread did he not lock his wife for coming home later you think say e easy to control generation Z them cheesy

I pity the girl not you you wanted to take advantage of her naivety but na she play you. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:31am On Mar 15, 2022
Wittyduchess:
Lol,that lady tried. 10 months grin.

I had to go back to your previous threads.You are petty and have the constant need for control and validation . Well good luck.

Exactly. cheesy

Wasky101:

When they were warning you that you will ruin your marriage u didnt listen , u enjoyed the comments from teenage boys on nairaland.
Now them don leave you behind. You had it coming
I remember oo in case OP forget cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by wolesmile(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Ishilove:

Iwo omokunrin Yi, ede beru Olorun grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by BRATISLAVA: 7:20am On Mar 15, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
Bratislava.

Come and see cheesy

I remember when I said it last year on one of the OP's thread that marrying a younger girl of 22 when never see life nor funny..
Anyway you OP are the problem not your wife you want to discipline an adult grin you talk am for your previous thread.

Bratislava the wife locker is back with another thread did he not lock his wife for coming home later you think say e easy to control generation Z them cheesy

I pity the girl not you you wanted to take advantage of her naivety but na she play you. grin

Why wouldn't it "crach"?

This guy is one of the most stupid controlling red pill/macho men out there. He's the type that wants to spank his wife, or destroy her face with punches when things don't go his way.

Imagine him trying to control an adult, and when it's backfired he's here with a half story. It should teach him that his red pill bros will give him accolades for oppressing a lady, but they will not share the consequences of such actions with him. That he's back to share his failures at living with the girl shows that he's looking for the support he got then to feel good about his recent actions.

His face was too hard. grin Later they will tell you that they cannot marryy their age mates, age shame them, because they are looking for one little girl to own and control.

If she has any sense, she will leave him for good. He's not ready to be married. Reminds us of bejaprodint and her talkative "husband".

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Why wouldn't it "crach"?

This guy is one of the most stupid controlling red pill/macho men out there. He's the type that wants to spank his wife, or destroy her face with punches when things don't go his way.

Imagine him trying to control an adult, and when it's backfired he's here with a half story. It should teach him that his red pill bros will give him accolades for oppressing a lady, but they will not share the consequences of such actions with him. That he's back to share his failures at living with the girl shows that he's looking for the support he got then to feel good about his recent actions.

His face was too hard. grin Later they will tell you that they cannot marryy their age mates, age shame them, because they are looking for one little girl to own and control.

If she has any sense, she will leave him for good. He's not ready to be married. Reminds us of bejaprodint and her talkative "husband".

Gbam grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by frozen70(f): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

There most be something bad character wise you are doing which she can't tolerate any longer and having told her parents, they will rather keep her away for you

It could be a very wicked attitude
Careless talk from you
It could be something that hurts her emotions

Go to her parents and talk with them, your submission will determine if they will allow her to come home for you to defend yourself

But if you keep on insisting to know exactly where she is without finding out why she left

Then you will never get the location, even with Google map

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by NoFucksToGive: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2022
She wasn't your wifez she was our wife

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by konezy1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
K
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:
My marriage of 10 months is gradually crashing.

I and my wife had some issues 2 weeks ago and she ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying me from seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.

If you cannot tell us what the issue is, why post this in the first place?
Mtchw

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

I and my wife had some issues 2 weeks ago and she ran away from the house to her parents and now the parents are denying me from seeing her while from my investigation and information gathered she connived with her family to go into hiding.
Your problem is you think by marrying your wife you have 100 percent control over her way of life. You even locked her outside and slept in a hotel while she slept outside on a bench. If am your wife I will never come back to that house. You are a big fool!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Crafteck1: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

Oga, forget all this, go and make money

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wasky101:

Now them don leave you behind
. You had it coming

No mind am. Shebi they were encouraging him to keep locking his wife out. If you lock me out, when no be say I cheat or fight you, I will stay out!

I don’t know who taught Nigerian men that nonsense. How do you lock a human being out? Even animal sef no suppose collect that kind treatment.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by NoFucksToGive: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Suspects:
Op is it craching or crashing....this your noise they somehw.

Keep silent you are trying too hard.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by Lovelife433(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bro do u have a big cucumber? Or u no fit satisfied her? So many questions begin for an answer.
Re: My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing by AntiWailer: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? / Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.