Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,010 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. (60209 Views)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" / How I Was Denied Employment By Prudential Guards Limited (PGL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by BENEAMATA: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Senomii:
Some ladies need to smell their vibrators and ask themselves if they truly deserve a good man
Nekwa ! !
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Dskillful(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
If I was the supervisor I won't still give her the job. She want to come and do prostitution and not work. Decency matters a lot but most of una just like to show the ashawo in you. ����

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by GGirll: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
We live in a confused country where people sell their votes for #5000 and then blame Bishop oyedepo for flying private jet. Una must get sense by Force. Next year is another election, if you like sell your vote and be blaming the wrong person for your misfortune.

They blamed Igbos that didn't vote for their problems, another election is on the corner, watch and see them collect one congo of garri ijebu, face cap, t- shirts and one congo of rice. Tomorrow, when the hardship starts, they will blame Igbos for their misfortune. Unfortunate beings everywhere.
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Goldbw122(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
When you know that something like that can cancel any good thing in your life you won't use that wisdom to tell yourself, and advice yourself to remove it. Hmm
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
If you have dread on, hearing for men, trouser in the butt, visible tattoo, more than two pierced ears for lady, leg chain..., They don't deserve employment in professional settings. They should all be denied employment, sanity must be restored
Come and sack me from my job. I have dreads and work in a corporate organization as a project manager.
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Chukabiz(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Don't know what's wrong with today girls. Someone will wear nose ring, three ear-rings, eye lashes and leg chain at the same time. One person oo.
Is there a better way to define madness?

And when you talk, you will be told to mind your business.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by JohnBullMySon: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dmacqh:
Some people actions makes me wonder .. are we really ready to enjoy freedom ?
Her line of defense may be “ it’s my body “ it’s a free world “ “ does it harm you “ ?
Apart from dancing , I’m yet to wonder the beauty or relevance of leg chain .
Does it bring confidence or add to beauty ?
All I know as long as Nigeria culture is concerned is that it attracts men and women of easy virtue to the wearer .
Morality and decency should be upheld .
Technically speaking, there's no difference between leg chain and other jewelries women wear. You have a brain for heaven's sake. Can you factually explain how the leg chain has got to do with immorality and other jewelry don't?

Nothing wrong with the ornament but there's public opinion though. To attract clients, you have to play along with public perception and opinion even when its seems so stupid.
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
ityP:

I told someone this o. I'd profile any girl with leg chain as a loose babe tbh. I know it sounds somehow, but that's just me

True.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Maximus85(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bigredmachine:
What has a leg chain got to do with the job, was the question... Now the answer is... What is the work of the leg chain on the leg...

I have come to a conclusion that many people don't have any tangible reasons as to why they do some certain things in this life, because u see other people do it, u too just want to do it...

If for example my friend who is a musician tints his hair, pierce his ear and draws tattoo on his body (just to promote his hustle) and because it looks good on him, then me an aspiring banker or a medical doctor should i now go and do same, just because it looks good... Anyway I digress

This empty skull headed girl, would see it as normal and something accepted by the general public...

Am happy she did not get the Job... Cause her appearance has already showed she's irresponsible...

More wisdom bro.

Anybody that does things without a reasonable reason is MAD
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Deicide: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Come and sack me from my job. I have dreads and work in a corporate organization as a project manager.
Where you get that your blazers from Sha? grin
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by GGirll: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
I don't know what happens to " dress the way you want to be addressed" phrase lol. She will learn by force.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Kirkman: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Please, share a link or clear evidence of that bold claim... What part of our national, international, or spiritual body of law was that clearly stated?!! I will wait!
With all due respect; Google is your friend. I can't do that job for you.
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Testimony1988(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
And someone will be saying there is nothing wrong in wearing leg chain, if she's a born again Christian, she won't be wearing such, leg chain and other chains are properties of the devil.
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Maximus85(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bigredmachine:

I detest guys who wear hearings, plait their hairs, do artificial dread locks, the one that annoys me most and always make me wish I have power to eliminate them without being questioned is guys who sag l...

Note that if u are a music star , a celebrity, that does all these, I would have no problem... But to see young people who just want to belong sag their jeans, makes me mad

Morality is finding its way back into our society.
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Castino236: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
mexyk:
If this is true, then the employers have something fundamentally wrong with them. When did leg chain become a sign of irresponsibility or an indication of professional incompetence? This is simply social intolerance and backwardness.

You have a point , but this is African society and not Europe. The effects of cultural diffusionism and moral decadence in our today's society deserves urgent attention, otherwise we can lose everything including our culture, values and norms...
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by aujile(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Easyincome24:
What could be wrong disqualifying a lady in a job interview for wearing a leg chain?

https://mobile.twitter.com/JojoNitq/status/1502744937007300620

Hope she wore nose ring too?
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by babzo(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bigredmachine:
What has a leg chain got to do with the job, was the question... Now the answer is... What is the work of the leg chain on the leg...

I have come to a conclusion that many people don't have any tangible reasons as to why they do some certain things in this life, because u see other people do it, u too just want to do it...

If for example my friend who is a musician tints his hair, pierce his ear and draws tattoo on his body (just to promote his hustle) and because it looks good on him, then me an aspiring banker or a medical doctor should i now go and do same, just because it looks good... Anyway I digress

This empty skull headed girl, would see it as normal and something accepted by the general public...

Am happy she did not get the Job... Cause her appearance has already showed she's irresponsible...

Irresponsible because she has a leg chain on? But very responsible because they are smartly dressed like Hitler , Abacha and Abba Kyari.

Una well done.... grin
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Castino236: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
mexyk:
If this is true, then the employers have something fundamentally wrong with them. When did leg chain become a sign of irresponsibility or an indication of professional incompetence? This is simply social intolerance and backwardness.

You have a point , but this is African society and not Europe. The effects of cultural diffusionism and moral decadence in our today's society deserves urgent attention, otherwise we can lose everything including our culture, values and norms...[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Deicide: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
GGirll:
I don't know what happens to " dress the way you want to be addressed" phrase lol. She will learn by force.
What if it makes you uncomfortable?
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Angelfrost(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kirkman:

With all due respect; Google is your friend. I can't do that job for you.

Okay... I knew there was no tangible proof. grin
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Daboomb: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:
You had the opportunity to show that you are responsible but you missed that big league. First, sympathize with the girl and show some humanity. Your write up shows how haughty and exuberant you are.
Leg chains are African culture. If you know nothing about culture, learn. Having a leg chain is not a sign of irresponsibility. It is fashion and culture. The lady who denied her a job may be sleeping with someone's husband or be involved in some form of fraudulence.

Leg Chain is not an African Culture.
Maybe you want to say it is used (Cymbals) to accentuate the Rhythm and Feet Sound", during cultural dances but that is Ceremonial Dressing, not everyday DressCode.

Which African Culture?
Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani? Or Which Country in Africa?

Anyway, kindly provide the "academic source" of your hypothesis
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by majatech(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=Idonweak post=111028814]

You're mad. I hate your existence. Unfortunately there's nothing your weak sef can do than your useless rant on nairaland. You fucking bastar.d[/quote

U should not hate a fellow, instead try and equip ur self with knowledge,find the meaning of leg chain wearing, so many ppl detest ppl who think they can be like animals
Free information: branding or tattoos are ways to know animals,sagging are for inmates in prison,dying of hair are easy way to tell customers that u are a harlot fortunate and so on.
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Eriokanmi: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
One guy came for an interview sometime ago in a telecoms company. He was.dropped because he pierced his ear. They told him they forbid such people in their company
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Maximus85(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
respect80:
grin
She was foolish enough not to understand the acceptable moral ethics of the society she lives in.
She should go and call the civilised set of people from whom she learnt she was free to wear whatever she likes and to wherever she likes to help her sue the organisation that denied her the job...
Alternatively, she should establish her own business and employ only people who wear leg chain.
Mumu gal probably thinking her kpekus could buy her way out of any troubles.

Freedom is relative

Im still shocked many people still reason this way. When i speak against leg chains, i almost feel like im mad like i dont have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Mancrossfire: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
cardoctor:
Is it on the right or left leg? I know why im asking.

What's the difference sir
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Maximus85(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
mexyk:

See as you stand alone. �
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by BENEAMATA: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Funny enough , some females who are on her side , i don't know , can they even employ a lady with leg chains ,waist chains / beads as domestic help or nannies for their husbands to see them struts around the house in these wares or , ahem , having them around their hubby as P.A's ? Just curious .

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by hybridblood07(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is the reason why Africans are backward! We use appearance to judge human which the white don't do. We need to eradicate with mentality or else we won't progress.
Bigredmachine:

Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by smile11s(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Captain92: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Your friend no know what's up, so don't disturb us with your useless emotion.
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by SpiritLION(m): 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bigredmachine:

I salute you!! Your wisdom level is on the high side!!

The obvious thing to do is often not the wisest thing to do..

I no pity her at all..
Re: Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. by Str8talk21: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Easyincome24:
What could be wrong disqualifying a lady in a job interview for wearing a leg chain?

https://mobile.twitter.com/JojoNitq/status/1502744937007300620

She having a leg chain on her ankle shows she is an harlot.
You get it ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Available Engineering Jobs 2016 / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.