Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS (97569 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Olam09(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:
I believe the secret is working out, eating right, having enough sleep, surrounding yourself with positivity, and loving yourself.

I see guys claim they don't give a damn about hitting the gym, that all they care about is making money.

F&ck it!

Working out wouldn't stop you from making money. Don't use that as an excuse. If anything, the clarity of mind after a workout will give you the confidence.

I'm a testimony.

Take your health very seriously. Work out, eat right, have enough sleep.

Your future self will thank you.

Health is wealth.

You're free to crush tho wink

PS: NL males who are easily intimidated or prone to envy, you're free to leave your comment smiley
Yes that's true
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
IbileIfe:

CHAI! grin
What of me?
I am over 57 years old.
These are my recent photos.
No filters.
Fine uncle, no pimples.
At 57? Wow! You look like an angel compared to the HungryPuppy guy. When he gets to your age, even his dog-like grandchildren will see him and run for their lives. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Wanbissaka: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
@HenryDion, I will be calling you either Henrypuppy, Hungrypuppy or LittlePuppy.

do giveaway

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Body shaming at its peak
We have a long way to go as humans

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Yungspitta(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good night bro but when you wake up from bed tomorrow.... look yourself for mirror and ask yourself if you really be God's image

Your face be like Nigeria's problem.
Bro you ugly die , even gorilla look you smile

5 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by deavicky(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:
I believe the secret is working out, eating right, having enough sleep, surrounding yourself with positivity, and loving yourself.

I see guys claim they don't give a damn about hitting the gym, that all they care about is making money.

F&ck it!

Working out wouldn't stop you from making money. Don't use that as an excuse. If anything, the clarity of mind after a workout will give you the confidence.

I'm a testimony.

Health is wealth.

PS: NL males who are easily intimidated or prone to envy, you're free to leave your comment smiley
nobody should say that.
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by MYHUBBY: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Yommychrz:
that doesn’t mean you’ve make it... the future is ahead so keep calm
No one knows tomorrow he might wake up tomorrow to be a millionaire

with the low mentality? when did I say I made it? I bought it to hustle not for jamboree. how a 27years that be on the move to make himself proud be concerned about what people think about him?

anyone that revolve his life around what people think about him is far from success if you need to listen to the bitter truth
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Adsexpert: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is me..

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:

I look cute smiley

#edit

FP... Yay

I dedicate this thread to myself.

And also to everyone who's proud of whom they are, and those still struggling to finally be proud of whom they are.

Head over to my profile, and follow.

Love and light...

Hahahaha. HungryPuppy has turned to a motivational speaker at last. I told you I will make you popular for 24 hours, but you won't know what to do with the short fame.

Keep receiving yourself. You abuse others, but now you're getting it, you want to motivate us. Hypocrisy. cheesy cheesy

Enjoy the attention while it lasts, Mr. HungryPuppy. I pray you turn on a new leaf after this thread.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by phemmyfour: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:
You look ugly, no offense shocked
Taribo junior grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by MYHUBBY: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
ThickSharon123:

You need psychiatric help, i know you've been looking for my attention since, but I won't give you, becuase as I said again you're not my type. I'm proud to show it because I got what your mother or your great grandma can never have. So argue with your keyboard next time.

I can just imagine you with your words, scrubby, looking ugly, broke and managing in a one room filled with dirty clothes grin grin grin... Yeye broke Nairaland that would come out tommorow and say "I'm depressed, can someone talk to me" but don't know the reasons they stay depressed.

If my body is paining you, why are you viewing it everytime. grin grin grin... Abeg, I have better things to do, and my big meat isn't for people like you who leave in village outskirts. Yeye sombori.

viewing every time, what's fascinating in that dilapidated body to look, just take the rubbish from your dp or write viewers discretion

alayinironu ara Galatia
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wanbissaka:
do giveaway
Our new Nairaland celebrity, Mr. HungryPuppy, will do it.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by phemmyfour: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:

F&ck it!

I'm a testimony.

Health is wealth.

Low budget Taribo West

So ugly

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Yungspitta(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Adsexpert:
This is me..
Boko haram fit hide for this bush wey dey your face bro grin
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by dapadawee: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:

F&ck it!

I'm a testimony.

Health is wealth.

What is this.
OP.
Viewers discretion

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Wanbissaka: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
Our new Nairaland celebrity, Mr. HungryPuppy, will do it.
how can a hungry man do giveaway?

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Adsexpert: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Yungspitta:

Boko haram fit hide for this bush wey dey your face bro grin

Of course.. na sambisa forest na.. but many of you here still die hard and have serious depression just to have this..

Didn't mention names.. if e touch you.. you are permitted to have serious chest pain grin cheesy ..

Peace out ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by ThickSharon123(f): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
MYHUBBY:

viewing every time, what's fascinating in that dilapidated body to look, just take the rubbish from your dp or write viewers discretion

alayinironu ara Galatia

No wonder it says it all, you're Yoruba, I rest my case grin grin grin
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by azammi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
cheesy
oilykid:
smiley wink
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Yungspitta(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Adsexpert:

Of course.. na sambisa forest na.. but many of you here still die hard and have serious depression just to have this..

Didn't mention names.. if e touch you.. you are permitted to have serious chest pain grin cheesy ..

Peace out ✌️
Baba you fresh like hushpuppi, Na only to go prison remain like this cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Shemilhore: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bleep teenager..You look like my Grandpa wtf

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Lukaku95: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ugly thing.. mouth long pass River Nile.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Medianna(f): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Thou art hiding something

Thine hand maid knowest nothing about thy allegations.my lord.

Far be it from what thou thinketh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by YourRealSon(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Medianna:

Abeg leave the young man. He is wonderfully made

Must you talk Chu chu chu chu chu. No offense.
Why you no add beautifully
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Heterodox:
I think you need food
You're right. He needs food. @HenryDion AKA HungryPuppy /HungryDog, drop your account number let me give you the only 5k I have made since this year to buy yourself food. I keep my words.

Offer expires at 10:30 PM. This offer is only for HenryDion and no one else.
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Benwallt(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Low budget
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Wanbissaka: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
You're right. He needs food. @HenryDion AKA HungryPuppy /HungryDog, drop your account number let me give you the only 5k I have made since this year to buy yourself food. I keep my words.

Offer expires at 10:30 PM. This offer is only for HenryDion and no one else.
let me dey reserve na

1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by pharmaking: 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
I can only but laugh here.

Someone said the guy looks ugly, but the guy has not said he is the cutest.

He only said he looks younger than his age.

Anyways, weldone.

I can only but laugh.
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Prince001(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:

Woww How's he ugly ooo. One food is another poison ooo. Learn to love God creations my people, stop hating!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by JayPeeOham: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Medianna:

Thine hand maid knowest nothing about thy allegations.my lord.

Far be it from what thou thinketh tongue tongue tongue

Medianna! Medianna!! Why hath thou forsaken me and chosen a total stranger over thy Lord thy God angry undecided
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Medianna(f): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Adsexpert:
This is me..

Fine face but I don't trust the face.

It has a touch of a 'flirt'
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Adsexpert: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Medianna:

Fine face but I don't trust the face.

It has a touch of a 'flirt'

Smiles.. not a flirt.. i actually don't make love.. I FVCK.. wink undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.