Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS (97566 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
BItt:

You finally got a chance to take a swipe at your trolls and you didn't save a bullet.
You expended all
As in eh. Once in a lifetime opportunity. cheesy cheesy Most of those trolls don't always show their faces, so this one I managed to see, I needed to enjoy it to the fullest even if it'll make me look stupid.

At l least, I'm feeling as excited as they use to when they come for my head. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Salvador1: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:

I look cute smiley

#edit

FP... Yay

I dedicate this thread to myself.

And also to everyone who's proud of whom they are, and those still struggling to finally be proud of whom they are.

Love and light...
this tb guy u don carry u shele enter Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by seanwilliam(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Abbeylinton123:
the guy try abeg..For road like 4 guys don collect his digits from me
hmm boda biodun

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by bluefilm: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Medianna:

Abeg leave the young man. He is wonderfully made

Must you talk Chu chu chu chu chu. No offense.

But the guy is ugly na.

And that dreadlocks even made him worse.

In fact to me, he looks like ASUU Strike.

5 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by BILL10: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
You self wan trend for Nairaland....congrats

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nenzeey479: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:
You look ugly, no offense shocked
uglier and ugliest is d best word using for people like him.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by ThickSharon123(f): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
MYHUBBY:

just look at her grammar, the time you're suppose to learn English na Nairaland yahoo you dey do, some guys go still fall for your bait anyway

first customer of olosho? I no dey fúck broke girls with dead cells

grin grin grin... Speak of yourself. Me and you who's broke. Are you not still that depressed man again, so you still have energy to insult. If you were reasonable I would have helped you with 100 dollars to settle your business, but your mindset is like rotten fish which makes people flee away. And you still brought this your silly character in this new year.
PS: you're not my type. #Swerve grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by BItt: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:

On it.
Wait ooo. Legend abeg make me sef send my aza bruh
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
hmm boda biodun
You think say na lie
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by GGirll: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Judd007: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Chisos, see comment ooo
oilykid:

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by johnkent(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Very handsome!!! Come here!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Jii95: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:
Who fineness help?
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
badboyTee:
where that ilegendd go sef? cheesy the guy books no even gimme joy
Even Think and Grow Rich, the Bible, or Quran can't give everyone joy. Some people don't like them. So, who am I? Comprehension is the main issue, not the book.

How many did you buy? Send a message on WhatsApp let me refund you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by JentuPrinz(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Low budget Rema grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by MYHUBBY: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
ThickSharon123:

grin grin grin... Speak of yourself. Me and you who's broke. Are you not still that depressed man again, so you still have energy to insult. If you were reasonable I would have helped you with 100 dollars to settle your business, but your mindset is like rotten fish which makes people flee away. And you still brought this your silly character in this new year.
PS: you're not my type. #Swerve grin grin cheesy cheesy

if you've 100usd u won't be naked in your dp, you're busy hunting for some dummies. that will fall for your useless scam with your 70yrs old grandma kind of body

Ayanma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by badboyTee(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
Even Think and Grow Rich, the Bible, or Quran can't give everyone joy. Some people don't like them. So, who am I? Comprehension is the main issue, not the book.

How many did you buy? Send a message on WhatsApp let me refund you.
oga be calming down I read some online and I didn't find it fun as you overHype it on Nairaland here but if you want to refund my time of reading your books
0 nine one 2 four one 627nine 6 palmpay
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by wolebest: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoy it.
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
badboyTee:
oga be calming down I read some online and I didn't find it fun as you overHype it on Nairaland here but if you want to refund my time of reading your books
09124162796 palmpay

You read free version and want to get the full gist. Continue. Nigerians and free things are like 5&6.
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Rayjnr: 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:
This hair no fit am, e make am look extremely ugly

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by badboyTee(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:

You read free version and want to get the full gist. Continue.
cheesy cheesy Hmm...
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by zelnababa(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wohwoh

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Heterodox(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
I think you need food

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by ThickSharon123(f): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
MYHUBBY:

if you've 100usd u won't be naked in your dp, you're busy hunting for some dummies. that will fall for your useless scam with your 70yrs old grandma kind of body

Ayanma

You need psychiatric help, i know you've been looking for my attention since, but I won't give you, becuase as I said again you're not my type. I'm proud to show it because I got what your mother or your great grandma can never have. So argue with your keyboard next time.

I can just imagine you with your words, scrubby, looking ugly, broke and managing in a one room filled with dirty clothes grin grin grin... Yeye broke Nairaland that would come out tommorow and say "I'm depressed, can someone talk to me" but don't know the reasons they stay depressed.

If my body is paining you, why are you viewing it everytime. grin grin grin... Abeg, I have better things to do, and my big meat isn't for people like you who leave in village outskirts. Yeye sombori.
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:

I look cute smiley

#edit

FP... Yay

I dedicate this thread to myself.

And also to everyone who's proud of whom they are, and those still struggling to finally be proud of whom they are.

Head over to my profile, and follow.

Love and light...
balls of steel cool cool respect bro. Keep grinding

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by GGirll: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:
Sorry, but to me you look 35 undecided

grin grin
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by adebwalex(m): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:

Ha ha ha ha ha hah you bad ooooo grin grin grin grin

Instead of you to say he look like Taribo west grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by brainhgeek(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:
I believe the secret is working out, eating right, having enough sleep, surrounding yourself with positivity, and loving yourself.

I see guys claim they don't give a damn about hitting the gym, that all they care about is making money.

F&ck it!

Working out wouldn't stop you from making money. Don't use that as an excuse. If anything, the clarity of mind after a workout will give you the confidence.

I'm a testimony.

Take your health very seriously. Work out, eat right, have enough sleep.

Your future self will thank you.

Health is wealth.

You're free to crush tho wink

PS: NL males who are easily intimidated or prone to envy, you're free to leave your comment smiley

They have given you bobo drink

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Smartbezzy2(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bro aswear if I be u I no go proud of who I am biko,,ontop say u ugly u still wan show us ur irritating body

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by pikechukwu6(m): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Well deserved cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by DESAMSAMO: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
who push you go post this kind post, now see insult everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by mkdonald(m): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm going to be 100% HONEST.

You look ugly with a teenage face like one ugly dog like that. I wonder how you'll look when you begin to mature. Terrible. You also look like the poor version of the musician called Lyta. Though, Lyta is finer.

Now I realize all the people who usually abuse me are either ugly, broke, or unintelligent. grin cheesy

At least, it's good you exercise. Keep it up. Just have money, develop confidence, and be smart so that it will cover up for your ugliness.

You are ugly facially, but you may be beautiful in your heart soon — if you stop trolling others as you usually do.

Not cool bruh..no man is ugly..na just money never enter…if you feel you fine pass am drop your own pic…then let others judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.