Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS (97580 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by bigcee(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm going to be 100% HONEST.

You look ugly with a teenage face like one ugly dog like that. I wonder how you'll look when you begin to mature. Terrible. You also look like the poor version of the musician called Lyta. Though, Lyta is finer.

Now I realize all the people who usually abuse me are either ugly, broke, or unintelligent. grin cheesy

At least, it's good you exercise. Keep it up. Just have money, develop confidence, and be smart so that it will cover up for your ugliness.

You are ugly facially, but you may be beautiful in your heart soon — if you stop trolling others as you usually do.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by nedekid: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Na wah, no wonder you see come comments on nairaland and you wonder.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Fucklove(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
oxiide22:
OMG! Wooowwww Bam! I saw saw 5k sir.

I swear from today I will never never ever troll you sir.
Thank you! Thank you! For blessing me

I'll remain your loyal fan forever!
Trolling is a very lucrative Business. I will start trolling seun till he dash me this forum grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Yommychrz(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
MYHUBBY:
at 27 I got my first car even though na fairly Nigeria used but at 27 you're still busy working out because of human validation

as you worked on your body, try and work on your brain
that doesn’t mean you’ve make it... the future is ahead so keep calm
No one knows tomorrow he might wake up tomorrow to be a millionaire

3 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by izubext007: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Imagine ur old age

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by mkdonald(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dawn91:

Nairalanders this is a the evidence we all needed.. oh bless you father for this revelation... This is a holy day indeed... I am overwhelmed with emotions right now

Thank you for exposing this dumpster fire of a fåggot for us all to see

No straight man, even in his wildest dreams jokes about having sucked another man's penis

That's all folks grin

I have screen munched this and will share this all over the internet with his picture to show the world the fággot he is

How can one joke about sucking another man’s d*ck angry angry
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Silentgroper(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
MAGG0T:
With lip you keep like goat toto

cheesy
Goat toto is smaller than those..

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Dmacqh(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
ThickSharon123:

grin grin grin... Speak of yourself. Me and you who's broke. Are you not still that depressed man again, so you still have energy to insult. If you were reasonable I would have helped you with 100 dollars to settle your business, but your mindset is like rotten fish which makes people flee away. And you still brought this your silly character in this new year.
PS: you're not my type. #Swerve grin grin cheesy cheesy

Please , I won’t mind if you help me with even $20. Please do it for the culture . I’ll be grateful. I’m a grateful student !!!
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by madridsta007(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:
You look ugly, no offense shocked
Daniel Regha, is that you?
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Greenback: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
You will soon be 30!
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
NobleSeed:
another ilegend don show face ooh shocked
The diff between the later is that this one no dey sell books grin grin
haha una no go kill us with laugh lol

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by nedekid: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:

Hahaha..

I have sucked yours cheesy
For real? shocked

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
mkdonald:

Not cool bruh..no man is ugly..na just money never enter…if you feel you fine pass am drop your own pic…then let others judge
I no fine pass am, but he looks like a hungry dog. The guy has bad mouth, so I'm only paying him in his own coin. I don't attack or abuse people except they do to me first.

If it's my picture you want, see below. I will delete soon. If you want to see my 6 packs, request for it or Google it and you'll see it online. Nothing to hide.

Modified: My ugly pictures removed.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Tonto007(f): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
This hairstyle really makes you very old and dangerous to be with...infact u look like an agbero

4 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Tonto007(f): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
There are limits to where you can go with your looks...else people take you as a criminal...u cant go to an inlaw's place looking this scary and unkept..u can to even attend a decent church without people raising eyebrow on Your humour... infact first remove that dirty thing on your head before i even comment sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Uzomacharles: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
Of course. tongue You fine pass me, you smart pass me, and you rich pass me. I'm crying and getting jealous... grin grin

The latest dog in town. cheesy

What is your cute nose trying to perceive? The nose is expanding like Russia in Ukraine. grin

If you impregnate a dog, goat or monkey, nobody will know the spérm is from a human

Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
dacblogger:

You don't intimidate me... I senior you
God forbid that I'm jealous or envious of you .
I cannot jealous bad thing tongue
Chai.. is this not too much shocked

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by deltaprincess(f): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:
I believe the secret is working out, eating right, having enough sleep, surrounding yourself with positivity, and loving yourself.

I see guys claim they don't give a damn about hitting the gym, that all they care about is making money.

F&ck it!

Working out wouldn't stop you from making money. Don't use that as an excuse. If anything, the clarity of mind after a workout will give you the confidence.

I'm a testimony.

Take your health very seriously. Work out, eat right, have enough sleep.

Your future self will thank you.

Health is wealth.

You're free to crush tho wink

PS: NL males who are easily intimidated or prone to envy, you're free to leave your comment smiley

shocked shocked

You are being lied to. See your strong!! Face. God!!

3 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by bigcee(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Abbeylinton123:
How old do I look?
The Barber did a very bad job doing your hairline.
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Uzomacharles: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
I no fine pass am, but he looks like a hungry dog. They guy has bad mouth, so I'm only paying him in his own coin.

If it's my picture you want, see blow. I will delete soon. If you want to see my 6 packs, request for it or Google it and you'll see it online. Nothing to hide.

I never knew you have bad mouth,I was thinking is a cloned account
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Elclamour(f): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
There are things that aren't necessary on this platform...

I read what you wrote, and notice you really lacking behind on a lot, I don't have to know you personally but your write up says a lot about you..

Health is wealth yes, but a lot has changed over the years.. It no longer health is wealth, but "BRAIN IS WEALTH"

Are you looking for Validation for your look or what? Well it's up to you.

Enough sleep you say! When people are cracking their heads n losing sleeping on how to step above their current predicament!

In my own opinion I don't think you roll with positive kind of people, cause they will tell you that 'Bro such ain't necessary, it doesn't matter if you look younger or older than your age, but a lot of other important things matters"

Well for your look?

You look Urrmmm, u look good

5 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by marsup: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy. More like 37 yo. With that strong face.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Joeyfizzo: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:
You look ugly, no offense shocked
see who dey talk....mumu monkey
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by sonofElElyon: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:
I believe the secret is working out, eating right, having enough sleep, surrounding yourself with positivity, and loving yourself.

I see guys claim they don't give a damn about hitting the gym, that all they care about is making money.

F&ck it!

Working out wouldn't stop you from making money. Don't use that as an excuse. If anything, the clarity of mind after a workout will give you the confidence.

I'm a testimony.

Take your health very seriously. Work out, eat right, have enough sleep.

Your future self will thank you.

Health is wealth.

You're free to crush tho wink

PS: NL males who are easily intimidated or prone to envy, you're free to leave your comment smiley

Try acting your age and appearing so .

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Titaniumental: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
This hairstyle no fit you at all!!!!!!!

No cap

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
oxiide22:
I swear from today I will never never ever troll you sir. Thank you! Thank you! For blessing me
New career detected. Get paid to stop trolling someone
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
oxiide22:
I swear from today I will never never ever troll you sir. Thank you! Thank you! For blessing me
New career detected. Get paid to stop trolling someone

1 Like

Chai this Op nor go fit sleep today.. Who send u upload that kind picture... Nairaland when nor get joy grin cheesy grin

Meanwhile the op right now

5 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Josbreed:
No be lie, you look like Rema
That is too much of a compliment. If Rema reads this, he'll see it as an insult. He looks like a hungry dog or the muscian Lyta.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Elclamour(f): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
I no fine pass am, but he looks like a hungry dog. The guy has bad mouth, so I'm only paying him in his own coin. I don't attack or abuse people except they do to me first.

If it's my picture you want, see below. I will delete soon. If you want to see my 6 packs, request for it or Google it and you'll see it online. Nothing to hide.

Insulting him about his look isn't necessary or mature that wrong! You only going to make him feel bad about himself and his look, pushing him into low self esteem, or worst depression!

Okay you've called him ugly and compared him to a dog, that's the worst so wrong❌

do you feel good about yourself?

Why do you insult your fellow guy so much? And at the end, still the same set of you come out to say, guys don't help guys?

And you quickly uploaded your pictures to compare yourself with him, and so others could praise your looks! I'm so sorry to say this but that is the highest level of immaturity, and to me personally this guy have more self esteem than you.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.