Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,231 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS (97513 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ternistacle(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:
You look ugly, no offense shocked
y na... ����
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Elclamour:

Insulting him about his look isn't necessary or mature that wrong! You only going to make him feel bad about himself and his look, pushing him into low self esteem, or worst depression!

Okay you've called him ugly and compared him to a dog, that's the worst so wrong❌

do you feel good about yourself?

Why do you insult your fellow guy so much? And at the end, still the same set of you come out to say, guys don't help guys?

And you quickly uploaded your pictures to compare yourself with him, and so others could praise your looks! I'm so sorry to say this but that is the highest level of immaturity, and to me personally this guy have more self esteem than you.

Someone rquested for my picture and I showed him. I didn't upload without being asked. The dog you're defending is good at abusing others. I'm only paying him back so that he will change. My picture will be removed. I hope the person who requested for it has seen it.

If you know me, I don't start a war like Russia, but when I retaliate, you won't like it. Yes, I ignore negative people a lot, but when somone takes it as a hobby, I find a way to pay back.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by buzzcypha(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:
You wey fine, make we see your face?
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Elclamour:

Insulting him about his look isn't necessary or mature that wrong! You only going to make him feel bad about himself and his look, pushing him into low self esteem, or worst depression!

Okay you've called him ugly and compared him to a dog, that's the worst so wrong❌

do you feel good about yourself?

Why do you insult your fellow guy so much? And at the end, still the same set of you come out to say, guys don't help guys?

And you quickly uploaded your pictures to compare yourself with him, and so others could praise your looks! I'm so sorry to say this but that is the highest level of immaturity, and to me personally this guy have more self esteem than you.

What do you expect from a clout chaser with brain of a toddler? I can't believe someone as matured as that guy would still be behaving like a kid, just look at how he's just disgracing himself blantantly. undecided
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Clean2016: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Medianna:

Abeg leave the young man. He is wonderfully made

Must you talk Chu chu chu chu chu. No offense.

He's fearfully made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Medianna(f): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Medianna take a second look and thou shall see that he is fearfully made grin cheesy... No offense.. loll tongue grin

Verily verily I saith unto thee. I looked once but seeth twice. No offense cool
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Firstly the ilegendd of a guy is ugly, looks gay, doesn't last on bed and he's not rich, the boy is just a chronic attention seeker with small money, we all know that it's empty drums that makes the loudest noise, so he's absolutely an empty drum.
Forever gay. Let me give you small attention today because I have ignored you for so long — I know it hurts. I have adopted a child. Now cry, but I won't reply you again.

If you're confident in your skin, post a picture like the OP did.

I know you'll say you're too mature for that. All it means is, you're not confident in yourself.

Okay, drop your Facebook or any social media handle let's check it out. You'll say you don't use social media.

Get lost, Mr. Troll. This is my first reply to you this year after attacking me more than 10 times already. I know how joyous you'll feel now that I managed to reply you.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
Someone rquested for my picture and I showed him. I didn't upload without being asked. The dog you're defending is good at abusing others. I'm only paying him back so that he will change. My picture will be removed. I hope the person who requested for it has seen it.

If you know me, I don't start a war like Russia, but when I retaliate, you won't like it. Yes, I ignore negative people a lot, but when somone takes it as a hobby, I find a way to pay back.
for ur mind u get bad mouth Abi we gon See grin grin
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by rolams(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
You look dangerous!

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by ismodiwa(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Comot for here

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
PossibleG:
for ur mind u get bad mouth Abi we gon See grin grin
I teach badmouthing in one of my books, but I don't want to use some of the examples there on him to avoid making him depressed. It's just the same way Russia isn't using chemical weapon yet.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by egunna(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:
no b small.face b like concrete pillar

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin u get mind post ur pic o

People go yab u tire and na dem ugly o

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by TheSameGuy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Whoever say you look teenager is blind.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by donwily(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:
Very Ugly

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Cyriloha(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He looks scary tongue
His a quorummm
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Atticusxsz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
You've even got a structured face and a muscular body compared to me that looks babyish and tender in appearance, yet... I'm being branded to be within the age range of 22 - 25 while I'm in my early thirties already.

Don't mind the naysayers but honestly, you've got an uncanny semblance with the nigerian artiste known as Lyta grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by IbileIfe: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
oilykid:
CHAI! grin
What of me?
I am over 57 years old.
These are my recent photos.
No filters.
Fine uncle, no pimples.

6 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by oladele239(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:
I believe the secret is working out, eating right, having enough sleep, surrounding yourself with positivity, and loving yourself.

I see guys claim they don't give a damn about hitting the gym, that all they care about is making money.

F&ck it!

Working out wouldn't stop you from making money. Don't use that as an excuse. If anything, the clarity of mind after a workout will give you the confidence.

I'm a testimony.

Take your health very seriously. Work out, eat right, have enough sleep.

Your future self will thank you.

Health is wealth.

You're free to crush tho wink

PS: NL males who are easily intimidated or prone to envy, you're free to leave your comment smiley

Buhari see Wetin u cause

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
See your forehead like 911..

3 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by omoadeleye(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:
I believe the secret is working out, eating right, having enough sleep, surrounding yourself with positivity, and loving yourself.

I see guys claim they don't give a damn about hitting the gym, that all they care about is making money.

F&ck it!

Working out wouldn't stop you from making money. Don't use that as an excuse. If anything, the clarity of mind after a workout will give you the confidence.

I'm a testimony.

Health is wealth.

PS: NL males who are easily intimidated or prone to envy, you're free to leave your comment smiley

Lol, nigga, I'm 28 and you look older than me

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by chrysan(f): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Medianna:

Abeg leave the young man. He is wonderfully made

Must you talk Chu chu chu chu chu. No offense.

I think he's fearfully made grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by marsman: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
We are all Ugly though Only God fine pass

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Medianna(f): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Clean2016:

He's fearfully made.

Oh yes.. No offense
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Imjustagirl(f): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
dacblogger:

You don't intimidate me... I senior you
God forbid that I'm jealous or envious of you .
I cannot jealous bad thing tongue

I laff so teyyyy. All your comments kept going from bad to worse. Jehovah forgive me if I sin. But thank you for giving the best laughing experience I've had this year, so far

2 Likes

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Medianna(f): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
bluefilm:

But the guy is ugly na.

And that dreadlocks even made him worse.

In fact to me, he looks like ASUU Strike.

Yeshua!

Abeg that dada look-alike is fine
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by rattlesnake(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
HenryDion:

F&ck it!

I'm a testimony.

Health is wealth.

Army robber
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Afokesco(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
I'll be 30 by July... people thinks that I'm 24

people thinks that I'm related to victor ad..

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by Yungspitta: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
As in eh. Once in a lifetime opportunity. cheesy cheesy Most of those trolls don't aways show their faces, so this one I managed to see, I needed to enjoy it to the fullest even if it'll make me look stupid.

At l least, I'm feeling as excited as they use to when they come for my head. grin
Revenge is the best thing after a tight pussy
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Yungspitta:

Revenge is the best thing after a tight pussy
Lol cheesy I'm a virgin, so I don't know about that. I don't even know what a p***y is.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by iLegendd(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
@HenryDion, I will be calling you either Henrypuppy, Hungrypuppy or LittlePuppy.
Re: Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS by JayPeeOham: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Medianna:

Verily verily I saith unto thee. I looked once but seeth twice. No offense cool

Thou art hiding something

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.