Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer (27186 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by obinoral1179(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
chrisxxx:
Everyone here knows I am an ardent Wike's supporter. However having listened to Wike today I truly regretted walking for over 20km to vote for Wike. He lacks tact. He is brash and undiplomatic. He is a loose canon. Wike made me to remember Kukah's quote below:
African educational systems have surprising outcomes.
The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools.

The Second Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.

The Third Class students enter Politics and rule both the First and Second Class students.

The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses.

And, best of all, those who did not attend school at all become Prophets and everyone follows them...."

What a paradox and an irony of life!
It can only happen in Africa, where corruption is the order of the day....!!
Obaseki no doubt may be everything he said. But when you pick quarrel with almost everyone around, you become the problem.
Are you sure it was kukah that quote this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Antoeni(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Confirmed

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by omenkaLives(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Bloody hypocrite!. Change the name from Obaseki to Umahi, you would be drooling while praising Wike.

I dont take IPOB yoots seriously.
God bless you.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Ausval: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mumu man what do you know about the Edo people ...Edo's are one of the most unique people in nigeria
Philistine:
Edo are known betrayals just like Yorubas. Those two tribes are backstabbers. Wike should just ignore obaseki, he does not deserve it.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by nisai: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
chrisxxx:
Everyone here knows I am an ardent Wike's supporter. However having listened to Wike today I truly regretted walking for over 20km to vote for Wike. He lacks tact. He is brash and undiplomatic. He is a loose canon. Wike made me to remember Kukah's quote below:
The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools.

The Third Class students enter Politics and rule both the First and Second Class students.

The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses.

And, best of all, those who did not attend school at all become Prophets and everyone follows them...."

Obaseki no doubt may be everything he said. But when you pick quarrel with almost everyone around, you become the problem.
That your govnor na something else.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Agugbadin: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
GBAM
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by itsene: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
MYHUBBY:
Philistine, Trustisunique3 you two idiots are not tired to be disgracing igbo land with your stupidity ba?
They try hard to disguise their identities.
It's always better to ignore them.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by tamdun: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
What do you know about Afonja?
Read the history of Old Oyo empire and how the Fulani conquered present day Ilorin.
Coming from the people that refused to vote their son when he contested fr President.
Now answer my question, where and when did yoruba betray you?

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Pastorsmile: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Your sins have been forgiven, your Excellency sir.
We knew all along that G. O is exactly what you have recently known him to be. But we just wanted to prove that Edo is not Lagos.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by pat077: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
The next disagreement will be btw obaseki and his deputy when their tenure is about to expire.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by jamesversion: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
mrksquare:

Kettle calling pot black.

If Obaseki is a serial betrayer then it means the both of you have shared trait of betrayal.

Wike betrayed Amaechi. A man that made him Chief of Staff and confer enormous power to him while he held stint in that position. Also nominated him as a minister.

Wike betrayed Mrs. Patience Jonathan. Today she is living in regret why she made you a governor.

Wike betrayed Prince Uche Secondus, by staging his kangaroo removal as the National Chairman of PDP.

How did he betray PEJ. I need you to expatiate on this.

I doubt he betrayed Secondus, cos I remember Wike single handedly made him the PDP chairman.

Also I doubt he betrayed Amaechi cos Amaechi is actually a beneficiary of Wikes supreme Court connections that made him Governor of Rivers after he wasn't even in the ballot.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by mrksquare: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=TechDigital post=111034325][/quote]

Teach me History.

After Amaechi became Governor, who did he make his Chief of Staff? Who nominated Wike as Minister ?
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by eedhrisademola(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
BSsniffer:
Lol....honey moon is over
Chai.. IT IS A GHEN GHEN!
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Charly68: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
I know the man must be terrible for his former boss to have turned against him.. look at the way he treated the reps that he refused to swear in even after apology ... He must be wicked indeed
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by duro4chang(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
MYHUBBY:

he's an igbo boy, once one person offend them in a state, na all the tribe dem go abuse

them no dey get sense
Aswear
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by blackpanda: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Edo are known betrayals just like Yorubas. Those two tribes are backstabbers. Wike should just ignore obaseki, he does not deserve it.

Pls keep quiet and stop talking trash. U no get work ni
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by mrksquare: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
jamesversion:

How did he betray PEJ. I need you to expatiate on this.

I doubt he betrayed Secondus, cos I remember Wike single handedly made him the PDP chairman.

Also I doubt he betrayed Amaechi cos Amaechi is actually a beneficiary of Wikes supreme Court connections that made him Governor of Rivers after he wasn't even in the ballot.

Wike has shelved Dame Patience aside. He doesn't listen to her counsel neither does he reckon or confer with her.

Have you seen her attending any state function organised by Rivers state government? That's because the center isn't holding water between them. She is in regret for supporting Wike.

Please take note that Secondus as Organizing Secretary of the PDP was partly instrumental in edging out Amaechi's structure of the PDP that ushered in Mr. Obuah.

What did Secondus get in return was betrayer from Gov. Wike.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Arabaincubus: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
There many Adults who are not mature for leadership.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by jrusky(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Abeg it's binis you would face

Not all edos are binis

It runs in their blood

You dont have to say that ok bro. Politics is a game and can you mention when any Bini person has ever betrayed you?

Pls I beg you in the name of God anytime anybody from my region SE pointed to Edo as betrayal take the idiot back to history and tell him or her to name one Edo or Yoruba that has ever betrayed an Igbo man?

Bro if I'm Awolowo I will dump ojukwu been an Igbo man I swear to God because you can not tell me you are heading to cut off the Niger Bridge as agreed and suddenly turned and invaded yoruba land and you expect them to keep quiet, are they mad or what? Can Igbo accept such?

Bro during our independence struggle where was Ojukwu papa? Awo, Zik, Balewa etc signed agreement with Queen Elizarbeth and there was a clause that said *Nigerian can divide if they wish* but Azikwe a Igbo man went behind to the Queen without Awo, Balewa etc knowledge and removed the clause, pls is that a not a bloody betrayal of all time.

Pls on all coups in Nigeria have you ever heard Yoruba or Edo ever betrayed anyone but all those who betrayed their boss are my own Igbo men. Pls during Abacha rule of hell his main hit man was called Sergeant Roger pls Google his ethnic. Arthur Eze, Chukwumerije, Nzeribe are from where? Go check their records of betraying Nigerians, its alarming.

Oladipo Diya stood by Abacha, Osibanjo stood by Buhari pls who has any Igbo man stood by? Alex Ekweme contested for president only my fellow Igbo rejected him pls the list is endless but some son of bitchs will come here calling Edo and Yoruba betrayal with their lousy arrogants mouths.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by JOemmy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nigerian politics have been reduced to the selfish ambition and ego of nigerian politicians it's no longer about the masses.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by JudasNaKarrot: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
tamdun:

Coming from the people that refused to vote their son when he contested fr President.
Now answer my question, where and when did yoruba betray you?
Ask their DNA. The answer is engraved there. It's in them.
Afonja stop quoting me before I commit because of you.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by iLegendd(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
I knew obaseki would betray wike and Pdp, i have never been comfortable with his presence in Pdp. Never you trust an Edo man, they are the same in character with their ewedu cousins. Useless betrayals
I'm not from Edo, but I don't think all of them are that bad. The only bad thing I know about them is

1. Prostitution in Italy
2. Yahoo plus headquarter
3. They fly a lot at night

Oh, the good side is, I heard they're mostly beautiful.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by naija4life247: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

But why do doctors give smartphones to patients that are still on admission at the psychiatric hospitals?
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by naija4life247: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
I knew obaseki would betray wike and Pdp, i have never been comfortable with his presence in Pdp. Never you trust an Edo man, they are the same in character with their ewedu cousins. Useless betrayals

This was how those before you started, now they are all at the psychiatric hospitals. Your case won't be different
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by nkemjacob2(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
The ways/tricks of the politicians are no new to me. Na d foot soldiers or mumu followers I dey pity
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by LegalWolf: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
chrisxxx:

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus / Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies / Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.