Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer (27184 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by joe1309: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Xscape1993:
Wike please take it easy. You are not the only governor in Nigeria. I respect you as a person, but there is a limit to everything on earth.
what Wike has said is simply the truth, if you know about the family of Obaseki then u would know that it runs in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by mrksquare: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-wike-replies-obaseki-says-edo-gov-a-serial-betrayer/

Kettle calling pot black.

If Obaseki is a serial betrayer then it means the both of you have shared trait of betrayal.

Wike betrayed Amaechi. A man that made him Chief of Staff and confer enormous power to him while he held stint in that position. Also nominated him as a minister.

Wike betrayed Mrs. Patience Jonathan. Today she is living in regret why she made him a governor.

Wike betrayed Prince Uche Secondus, by staging his kangaroo removal as the National Chairman of PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by joe1309: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
mightyhaze:
Obaseki should stop replying this drunk.. he probly guzzled several bottles before this rant
he is a serial betrayal

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by zoedew: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
TELL US THE WHOLE STORY BRO! WHEN THE GOING WAS GOOD BETWEEN YOU TWO AND YOU BACKSLAPPED GLEEFULLY HE WAS NOT UNGRATEFUL. TRUTH IS, OBASEKI IS NO DUMMY TO BE RUN AROUND IN THE BUSINESS OF GOVERNANCE.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
I knew obaseki would betray wike and Pdp, i have never been comfortable with his presence in Pdp. Never you trust an Edo man, they are the same in character with their ewedu cousins. Useless betrayals
I'm an edo man and I have never betrayed anyone in my life
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Iamgrey5(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Born2Breed:

Una go dey disguise dey even dey insult una own tribe all for clout.

SMH.
The boy is Isoko

He has like three different monikers but type in similar manner

So I wonder what tribe he is disguising like ?
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by donforeign: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

Are you bini? Why do you people behave like Yorubas? You always betray and not trustworthy.
tribes depends on who u deal with ,since you no fit talk ur tribe, e clear say u be ode and hypocrite...

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by donforeign: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
desiredhome:

So because he joined the PDP he should now be doing boy boy for wike......is he not a governor as wike is too

I no blame them, na the useless youths wey no know their rights dey support these criminals.... as if they care for the masses ....
are u from Edo ?
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Blankstare(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike might be thuggish, but he's always right on most issues.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by donforeign: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
MYHUBBY:

he's an igbo boy, once one person offend them in a state, na all the tribe dem go abuse

them no dey get sense
thought as much
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Papparassi: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by cyrilamx(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Abeg it's binis you would face

Not all edos are binis

It runs in their blood
But Edos and Benins are interchangeably used for same tribe that occupy Edo south.. politically it was extended to other tribe like the Esans, Afemais, Owans etc. That is why you hear of "Ovbiedo" reference to the Benins, "Ovbiesan" to the Esans. You hv Edo language being taught in schools in south senatorial district of Edo state and never Benin Language. So Edos and Benins are same people.

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Sunnyg7: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike is better than most of you parents better still than you .Obaseki is the father of betrayer , how can you forget so soon how he refused sworn in
those lawmakers
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Charly68: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike is very brutal in telling the truth just like El-Rufai .. they care less , they will speak up their minds .. The two can pair up for the top Job.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by JudasNaKarrot: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
tamdun:

U guys are just nuisance, When and where did yoruba people betray you?
What do you know about Afonja?
Read the history of Old Oyo empire and how the Fulani conquered present day Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Chevronstaff: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Obaseki is a tenant — Governor Wike grin
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by 4ckyou: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Edo are known betrayals just like Yorubas. Those two tribes are backstabbers. Wike should just ignore obaseki, he does not deserve it.

says someone that are slaves to the binis
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by ogubolokento(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Is shamefull washing your dirty clothes outside
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Slurity(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Edo are known betrayals just like Yorubas. Those two tribes are backstabbers. Wike should just ignore obaseki, he does not deserve it.
Childish conclusion. Now explain what obaseki did that turn him to backstabber? WIKE should see that PDP truly help Obaseki to become governor but also know that Obaseki makes PDP win Edo state. What nonsensical authority did Wike has to talk to another governor of his mate like he is Obaseki father or Lord? WIKE is not the party chairman, Fayose has done for PDP what Wike has done but don't turn himself to Lord. This Wike arrogance is that of illiterate thug and unprovoked noise .

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by ogmask: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
I knew obaseki would betray wike and Pdp, i have never been comfortable with his presence in Pdp. Never you trust an Edo man, they are the same in character with their ewedu cousins. Useless betrayals

What is this one saying sef... Did wike not betray ameachi? Did udom not betray akpabio? Are these guys from Edo state?how you guys generalise is baffling. Btw, what is betrayal in what obaseki said. Too many illiterates on NL aswear.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Yomit71(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Lmaoooo

See nyamiri ooh, agbari ojukwu grin grin

Well sha, how is ur side today?
Am sure u must have relocated to southwest.
I heard ur family left Afghaneastan many years ago to find pastures in yoruba land grin.

Dont worry, ur children would follow suit grin

This coming election, i heard u guys dont want to play a second fiddle to either yoruba or hausa, but dont worry, calm down u wont even see vice President position

Highest u can have is a consolatory senate President

Sorry eehn, dat is how we designed it this tym around.

We would love to lord over u for another eight years ok!!

After that eight years another hausa man with yoruba vice wil take the mantle.

Sorry eehn, no vex.

But if u dont like it that way u have to options.

1) hug the nearest transformer
2)pack ur 2by2 shop and move to kyiv grin

Guy you wicket oo grin
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
chrisxxx:
Everyone here knows I am an ardent Wike's supporter. However having listened to Wike today I truly regretted walking for over 20km to vote for Wike. He lacks tact. He is brash and undiplomatic. He is a loose canon. Wike made me to remember Kukah's quote below:
African educational systems have surprising outcomes.
The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools.

The Second Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.

The Third Class students enter Politics and rule both the First and Second Class students.

The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses

And, best of all, those who did not attend school at all become Prophets and everyone follows them...."

What a paradox and an irony of life!
It can only happen in Africa, where corruption is the order of the day....!!
Obaseki no doubt may be everything he said. But when you pick quarrel with almost everyone around, you become the problem.
how I wish they could be a miraculous national reorientation.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Annilline: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
It's quite unfortunate. Obaseki is truly a serial betrayer. It runs in his blood line. His ancestors betrayed the then oba of Benin and connived with the british intruders to invade the Benin kingdom. It's quite unfortunate that wike fell into his deception. I am from Edo. N we are not betrayers. We form very loyal relationships. But don't take us for granted.. but Bros wike, calm down, u want to quarrel with everybody? Be slow to anger. A critical virtue of good leader. One Love

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by okuta007: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

No Sir, Obaseki has the right to do what he is doing now

I heard he bought the PDP ticket for N6 Billion and when one useless PDP House of Reb Member went to court to disqualify Obaseki, he paid the guy another N1.5 Billion to calm him down and withdraw the case which would have disqualified Obaseki

Now think about this - you are Obaseki - after paying all that money just to get the ticket - you won based on your popularity not because PDP rigged for you... Buhari ensure neither APC nor PDP could rig in Edo and now the same tax collectors PDP want to control you and eat money under you - NAH, they want to eat their cake and have it, it is not possible - HE BOUGHT THE TICKET WITH N7.5 Billion and they should free him abeg- IF PDP WITHOUT OBASEKI WAS SO POPULAR AND A BETTER CHOICE IN EDO, HOW COME SINCE 2008, THEY HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL IN WINNING THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS until Obaseki defected from APC to PDP ? , THINK ABOUT THAT !!!!

Wike, you want to tell me you were not aware PDP in Edo collected that money from Obsaeki? Having paid that much,. does the man not deserve peace and return on his investment? no, u won control am join the money him spend- WILL ANYONE DO THAT TO YOU IN RIVERS STATE? Is it because Obaseki is a quiet man ? If he was a deadly politician like Ibori or Tinubu,, will anyone in PDP dare ask him for any favors after spending that kind of money? ABEG WIKE RESPECT YOURSELF OOO angry

3 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by sureEbh: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

I am sorry, but it is safe to call you an idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by BoogieLab: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Where dem for pick you bros,,,,[quote author=Nyanmiridunce post=111032107][/quote]
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by shinealight(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

….only the Igbos are good, loyal and honourable people destined to ascend to Heaven. Joker!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by gadgethead: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

Your tribe is the best, infact, they are backhealers

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Cantonese: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
chrisxxx:
Everyone here knows I am an ardent Wike's supporter. However having listened to Wike today I truly regretted walking for over 20km to vote for Wike. He lacks tact. He is brash and undiplomatic. He is a loose canon. Wike made me to remember Kukah's quote below:
African educational systems have surprising outcomes.
The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools.

The Second Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.

The Third Class students enter Politics and rule both the First and Second Class students.

The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses.

And, best of all, those who did not attend school at all become Prophets and everyone follows them...."

What a paradox and an irony of life!
It can only happen in Africa, where corruption is the order of the day....!!
Obaseki no doubt may be everything he said. But when you pick quarrel with almost everyone around, you become the problem.

You really walked 20km? Bros abeg na. How many days you take complete am? How much Wike give you?

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Hellonearth007: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=Ezemust post=111032140]It will be a shame if obaseki return to apc.[/qouote]

He can't looking at what is happening to Ebonyi governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) / Plateau: How Nigerian Govt Encourage Murderers – Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.