Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer (27185 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Truthisunique3: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2022
ProDigitals:

Your problem no good. I swear
grin I get am for body

Obaseki really vex me Sha, we would not be dragged into the betraying vindictive clown's mess

See how wike dey use indirect laugh oba yesterday that obaseki took him to market square to dance dirty over artifact
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by ProDigitals: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Truthisunique3:
grin I get am for body

Obaseki really vex me Sha, we would not be dragged into the betraying vindictive clown's mess

See how wike dey use indirect laugh oba yesterday that obaseki took him to market square to dance dirty over artifact

Obaseki too do but I no enjoy Wike vs Obaseki reach as I dey enjoy una here. Abeg una well done
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by doshiyad1: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
BSsniffer:
Lol....honey moon is over

I tell you bros as in....... Edo no be Lagos, now Edo no be Rivers abi na weting again lolz! tongue tongue undecided undecided
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by doshiyad1: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ezemust:
It will be a shame if obaseki return to apc.

Forget that bro, politicians don't have shame @ all. If na lie, ask FFK
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by doshiyad1: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
chrisxxx:
Everyone here knows I am an ardent Wike's supporter. However having listened to Wike today I truly regretted walking for over 20km to vote for Wike. He lacks tact. He is brash and undiplomatic. He is a loose canon. Wike made me to remember Kukah's quote below:

African educational systems have surprising outcomes.

The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools.

The Second Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.

The Third Class students enter Politics and rule both the First and Second Class students.

The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses.

And, best of all, those who did not attend school at all become Prophets and everyone follows them...."

What a paradox and an irony of life!

It can only happen in Africa, where corruption is the order of the day....!!
Obaseki no doubt may be everything he said. But when you pick quarrel with almost everyone around, you become the problem.[b][/b]

Absolutely correct! with every point highlighted. Wike should be checked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan / Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari For Attending Global Education Summit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.