Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached (64154 Views)

I Regret Changing My Sex From Male To Female / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by LesbianBoy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
marylandcakes:

Not only in Nigeria, it happens all over the world.

No, Nigeria own is too much. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by BluntCrazeMan: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
No wonder Khloe did surgery on her butts and was sampling it,, just to let us know that the price is no more N2m or thereabouts,, but something more more higher
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by PDPGuy: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
No wonder Khloe did surgery on her butts and was sampling it,, just to let us know that the price is no more N2m or thereabouts,, but something more more higher
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by webizone(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
tradepunter:

Useless nonsense talk.... It's why the black man is stupid to the core....

Two white guys involved in a project with us once asked asked why spend Soo much on drinks when the street leading to the house to his house is dark and there are port holes on the road??

I froze and just said it's government responsibility.... They were shocked, and said no no no, you build your community and making it conducive for yourself.

When others see it they key into it making a even stronger community.... So when other races are racist to the black man it's because the black is curses and looks and acts stupid.

I learnt something today.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by webizone(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
A friend of mine once told me that he was flat out broke,only for us to stop by a fashion store where he met a random banny and paid for her handbag without even collecting her number or knowing her name.Since then, i no longer go out with him no matter the situation.

Usually because you pay when you both go out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / 10 Steps To Make Your Woman Scream Non-stop In Bed / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.