Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached (64138 Views)

I Regret Changing My Sex From Male To Female / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Success957: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
You must be a poor man
Flexherbal:
The love of Money is the root of all evil

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by We4all: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
People shouldn’t be told how to spend their money. Some men value pussy more than life and if they decide to pay millions for it, so be it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by rolams(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Majority of these men's family are in abject poverty and they can't find any helper, yet all these guy man are lavishing their money on Ashawos!

It's obviously obvious! Abi what do we call this?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by gbagyiza: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bigredmachine:
Like you rightly said, it's your own opinion, and that should be respected...

Its his own opinion n his opinion is the pure truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
That is why I laugh at the wailings of some men on this forum whenever their girlfriends show them pepper. You hear I do this for my girlfriend, I rented apartment for her, I send her to school, I bought iphone 14 for her, I paid her school fees, I was the one taking care of her and family and yet she has been cheating on me. But I still love her what should I do.
What your woman have seen done for other women outside you have not done up to half of it.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:
If only you know how they spend NDDC money on ladies, you will pity Niger Delta people

Nobe lie grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by slowice(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Most blacks think of pussy day and night... Infact, that's their motivation.... They hustle hard, kill, steal and destroy just to chill with big boobs and ass

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by ravetechng: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
The bait is set.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lol, I guess women are the reason why Nigeria is a failed country too.
Mtchww

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by DeepSight(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Women Are The Reason Why There Is High Rate Of Corruption In Nigeria (Opinion)

This is not unique to Nigeria. Its simply the law of nature and is a global phenomenon from the dawn of time.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hannover:

I have actually had a romp with her. I can tell you she isn't that bad... But she is really fuvking expensive

Baba oooo
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by ashawopikin(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
superCleanworks:
Go to transcorp and see some small girls have been living there for 2 years... 3 years and more. Thanks to their big god.

But No they did not ask you to rob, kill, steal and bring the money to them. You did it because that is exactly who you are. A thief.
bros no be lie u talk for this one I've worked in transcorp before, my eyes see things, u hardly see them spend naira notes, they spend foreign currencies like it's nothing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:

So everywhere you look these days in the news, all we see is.....

"50 yahoo boys caught in edo"

"Politician stole so so so billions"

"Man caught will hard drugs indonesia"

"Young boy seen calling and asking his oyinbo client for money"

"Yahoo boy arrested by FBI"

etc.

These headlines are familiar right? Now have you ever sat down and wondered why do all these happen? Why so much desperation to make money by men? Who or what do these men spend the money on most when they succeed? (This is for those that committed these crimes and were successful). Well, believe it or not, argue all you want, i am here to tell you that......

WOMEN ARE THE CAUSE

Think about it!

You see, women have always loved money but don't get it twisted, they want the money to come from men. In Nigeria today, it has gotten to a ridiculous level and UNFORTUNATELY most men would do anything and i mean anything to make money so as to have women! (Nigerian Men don't spend money on their fellow men so no one should bring that up. A thread yesterday about this made the front page).

A lady called Rene came on twitter yesterday and talked about how she receives 7million naira regularly from a friend with no strings attached and some people were doubting her. Some were of the opinion that its not possible for a man to give a woman that much money even if there was string attached. Sorry to say but those people who doubted her are either naïve or feigning ignorance!

The response was almost the same when a guy created a thread here on nairaland that made the frontpage and said he was shocked when a rich guy gave a lady he doesn't know N400,000 just like that just because she is beautiful?

Also, think about it. Why is it that.....

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl with no job, but she is living in her own house in lekki and driving posh cars?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl that has no job but she travels to different countries wears bikini, hold up bottle of expensive wines and post pictures on instagram?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see an actress that just started acting but she will build houses and drive posh car yet men that has been acting since cannot boast of such?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see BBN girls with no endorsement or just one endorsement but she is flying private jets, eating in fancy restaurant etc but her male counterpart cannot boast of same even though he works hard and you can see the endorsement and work he is doing?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has never had a white collar job, has no skill, but she has a "business page" on instagram?

Now, who do you think is behind these women material things? MEN! Not just men but CORRUPT AND FRAUDULENT MEN! Yes! Believe it or not.....

A MAN WHO DOES LEGIT WORK AND WORKS SO HARD TO GET MONEY will not spend recklessly on women! He won't even have such money sef and even if he does, he would have saved it for years and it would 'shake' his account if he dares spends it

For example, will a young man who has a LEGIT JOB and earns say 150,000 naira monthly give a lady like Rene 7 million naira regularly just like that? Or 400,000 to a random lady who is perfectly ok, not stranded nothing at all?

No, think about! So you see, it is criminals that fund these women lifestyle! And many men are tempted to commit crime so they too can spend foolishly on women.

Anyway, until women reduce their love for money, the rate of corruption (which are mostly done by men) in Nigeria will keep increasing!

Meanwhile just take a look at some of the stories of men spending recklessly on women below....

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rene_noire/status/1502938453130022912

The summary of all this is that Nigerian men are TOYS or ROBOTS who have no thoughts of their own and are being controlled by women right?
LOL

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by tonididdy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
... Some worth it tho.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Kobojunkiee: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
That is why I laugh at the wailings of some men on this forum whenever their girlfriends and wives show them pepper. You hear I do this for my girlfriend, I rented apartment for her, I send her to school, I paid her school fees, I was the one taking care of her and family and yet she cheating on me. But I still love her what should I do
What your woman have seen outside you have not done up to half of it.
These men loved to boast of such things when in crowds... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Kobojunkiee: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:
... Some worth it tho.
Really?

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by alphalee: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
just the way one high class man paid a veteran Yoruba actress #1million just to have sex with her
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Btaipei(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Its all over the world.sex sells.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by alphalee: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
just the way one politician paid a veteran Yoruba actress #1million just to have sex with her in Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by AmadorSays: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
E dey happen, matured men will just be simping anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Are these Nigerian men imbe-ciles? undecided

It may seem as though

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Bodmasnr: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:

So everywhere you look these days in the news, all we see is.....

"50 yahoo boys caught in edo"

"Politician stole so so so billions"

"Man caught will hard drugs indonesia"

"Young boy seen calling and asking his oyinbo client for money"

"Yahoo boy arrested by FBI"

etc.

These headlines are familiar right? Now have you ever sat down and wondered why do all these happen? Why so much desperation to make money by men? Who or what do these men spend the money on most when they succeed? (This is for those that committed these crimes and were successful). Well, believe it or not, argue all you want, i am here to tell you that......

WOMEN ARE THE CAUSE

Think about it!

You see, women have always loved money but don't get it twisted, they want the money to come from men. In Nigeria today, it has gotten to a ridiculous level and UNFORTUNATELY most men would do anything and i mean anything to make money so as to have women! (Nigerian Men don't spend money on their fellow men so no one should bring that up. A thread yesterday about this made the front page).

A lady called Rene came on twitter yesterday and talked about how she receives 7million naira regularly from a friend with no strings attached and some people were doubting her. Some were of the opinion that its not possible for a man to give a woman that much money even if there was string attached. Sorry to say but those people who doubted her are either naïve or feigning ignorance!

The response was almost the same when a guy created a thread here on nairaland that made the frontpage and said he was shocked when a rich guy gave a lady he doesn't know N400,000 just like that just because she is beautiful?

Also, think about it. Why is it that.....

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl with no job, but she is living in her own house in lekki and driving posh cars?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl that has no job but she travels to different countries wears bikini, hold up bottle of expensive wines and post pictures on instagram?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see an actress that just started acting but she will build houses and drive posh car yet men that has been acting since cannot boast of such?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see BBN girls with no endorsement or just one endorsement but she is flying private jets, eating in fancy restaurant etc but her male counterpart cannot boast of same even though he works hard and you can see the endorsement and work he is doing?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has never had a white collar job, has no skill, but she has a "business page" on instagram?

Now, who do you think is behind these women material things? MEN! Not just men but CORRUPT AND FRAUDULENT MEN! Yes! Believe it or not.....

A MAN WHO DOES LEGIT WORK AND WORKS SO HARD TO GET MONEY will not spend recklessly on women! He won't even have such money sef and even if he does, he would have saved it for years and it would 'shake' his account if he dares spends it

For example, will a young man who has a LEGIT JOB and earns say 150,000 naira monthly give a lady like Rene 7 million naira regularly just like that? Or 400,000 to a random lady who is perfectly ok, not stranded nothing at all?

No, think about! So you see, it is criminals that fund these women lifestyle! And many men are tempted to commit crime so they too can spend foolishly on women.

Anyway, until women reduce their love for money, the rate of corruption (which are mostly done by men) in Nigeria will keep increasing!

Meanwhile just take a look at some of the stories of men spending recklessly on women below....

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rene_noire/status/1502938453130022912

Brother no fit deliver brother...
Nah Pussy man dae deliver...
God have mercy on men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by flokii: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Twitter and lies.. how will someone just wake up and send you 7million just like that without you sweating in his room. Let's assume there are some wereys like that.. it's sure their hands are not clean.

@OP You made valid points o.. women are the reason for the high rate of corruption in Nigeria.. most of the monies stolen from our treasury end up in their pockets.
Hardly will you see wealthy women dash guys money.. instead they keep looking for wealthy guys to get more money from.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by osmobil5(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
MrSamsung:
Black man is something else.

Bro..this is not a black man thing ooo.

Whites are more foolish than this.

Remember, white girls auction there virginity online....some offer to stripe naked on live video..... billionaires will line up to pay for this foolishness.

The book of proverbs says it all...Stolen waters are sweet. prov. 9:17.

This world is depraved indeed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by franchasng: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
When you are worth 900billion, giving a girl 10million to fvck her won't matter to you.

All men are like that, every man spend on women based on his financial level lol.

When you have acquired so much money and have solved most of your family's generational financial challenges, what else do you do with the money? catch fun of course! And one surest way money men catch fulfilling fun is having the most beautiful girls from all tribes and races cry different tone on your bed cheesy

Still searching for the youngest Nairaland girl with the fattest buttocks and flattest tummy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by franchasng: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
MrSamsung:
Black man is something else.
Whitemen buy girls yatch and supercars just to fvck, all men are victim of this. The men complaining will do same when they lay hands on plenty money, I talk it because I knowseth it grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by chronique(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
ATEAMS:
Please

which bank spending limit is more than $20 on naira debit Mastercard?

First bank. They gave me $50.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Newboss(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
The same thing I've been saying for ages. This is why we Keep talking about simping.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by LesbianBoy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Simran94:
Lol, I guess women are the reason why Nigeria is a failed country too.
Mtchww

Yes they are! Corruption is what is holding the country back. Almost every guy wan thief to impress women. Once that is addressed the country becomes great tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by LesbianBoy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
franchasng:
When you are worth 900billion, giving a girl 10million to fvck her won't matter to you.

All men are like that, every man spend on women based on his financial level lol.

When you have acquired so much money and have solved most of your family's generational financial challenges, what else do you do with the money? catch fun of course! And one surest way money men catch fulfilling fun is having the most beautiful girls from all tribes and races cry different tone on your bed cheesy

Still searching for the youngest Nairaland girl with the fattest buttocks and flattest tummy grin

Thats the problem. Which LEGIT work you wan do wey go pay you 900 billion? Banker work abi na lawyer work? Even tech no fit give you that kain money angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Yes they are! Corruption is what is holding the country back. Almost every guy wan thief to impress women. Once that is addressed the country becomes great tongue

You should be talking to your fellow men and advising them to control their third legs, if this happens… prostitution will be a thing of the past and all these problems will become solved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.