Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached (64152 Views)

I Regret Changing My Sex From Male To Female / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by DontBullshitMe: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
This just needs to be said.

It has always been like that.

It is the love of women (or let's say sex) by men that helps to build civilization. If having money won't guarantee you more sexual relationships from women, you think any man will work hard?

The truth is, it's not really a bad thing.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Beremx(f): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bobrisky has turned himself to a woman to be collecting money from his fellow men. Op can also do the same if he’s hurt that his fellow men don’t give him money

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Madmazel99(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Blame the men, these women didn't point guns to their heads. Men should cut excessive lust for women. Keep your third leg in check. If your lust after women is not there. These set of women will be forced to work. The reason why prostitution thrives is because of men. It's a demand and supply thing. If men keep themselves in check, prostitutes won't have customers.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by neonly: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Money no go kill person
Who invented dis money sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by marsup: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
My advice to ladies.... You need not envy these girls, most of them are walking corpses.... Empty in all aspects. They are only happy on social media, they can't afford to be alone, because they are almost finished.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Elianawalker(f): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
The world doesnt revolve around our butts but men do...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by ovieigho(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
That lady didn’t put naira !

Maybe it’s 7m Zimbabwean dollars …lolz

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by jojothaiv(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Na the comments from Twitter deh off me.

But some of us need to always remind ourselves that the revolution our lives thirst after is not locked in between a woman thighs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Kennyfancy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Me I nor they waste my RIP for any girl when them kill oh
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Irete26: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
I wouldn't buy your idea and REASON is you can still make your money legitimately and decide to spend anyway you want, I don't like it when people relate legit source of money to little return on investment (why not use an example of let's say earning 5m monthly) I can decide to pay anyone how much I wish BUT NOTE not all of them are into FRAUDULENTLY as you have stated #peace

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Kobojunkiee: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gutsy33:
aunty he's using your destiny.. u ain't a kid anymore nah
This mentality is reason for this foolish behavior among men.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by pinkygurl(f): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Women Are The Reason Why There Is High Rate Of Corruption In Nigeria (Opinion)

So everywhere you look these days in the news, all we see is.....

"50 yahoo boys caught in edo"

"Politician stole so so so billions"

"Man caught will hard drugs indonesia"

"Young boy seen calling and asking his oyinbo client for money"

"Yahoo boy arrested by FBI"

etc.

These headlines are familiar right? Now have you ever sat down and wondered why do all these happen? Why so much desperation to make money by men? Who or what do these men spend the money on most when they succeed? (This is for those that committed these crimes and were successful). Well, believe it or not, argue all you want, i am here to tell you that......

WOMEN ARE THE CAUSE

Think about it!

You see, women have always loved money but don't get it twisted, they want the money to come from men. In Nigeria today, it has gotten to a ridiculous level and UNFORTUNATELY most men would do anything and i mean anything to make money so as to have women! (Nigerian Men don't spend money on their fellow men so no one should bring that up. A thread yesterday about this made the front page).

A lady called Rene came on twitter yesterday and talked about how she receives 7million naira regularly from a friend with no strings attached and some people were doubting her. Some were of the opinion that its not possible for a man to give a woman that much money even if there was string attached. Sorry to say but those people who doubted her are either naïve or feigning ignorance!

The response was almost the same when a guy created a thread here on nairaland that made the frontpage and said he was shocked when a rich guy gave a lady he doesn't know N400,000 just like that just because she is beautiful?

Also, think about it. Why is it that.....

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl with no job, but she is living in her own house in lekki and driving posh cars?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl that has no job but she travels to different countries wears bikini, hold up bottle of expensive wines and post pictures on instagram?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see an actress that just started acting but she will build houses and drive posh car yet men that has been acting since cannot boast of such?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see BBN girls with no endorsement or just one endorsement but she is flying private jets, eating in fancy restaurant etc but her male counterpart cannot boast of same even though he works hard and you can see the endorsement and work he is doing?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has never had a white collar job, has no skill, but she has a "business page" on instagram?

Now, who do you think is behind these women material things? MEN! Not just men but CORRUPT AND FRAUDULENT MEN! Yes! Believe it or not.....

A MAN WHO DOES LEGIT WORK AND WORKS SO HARD TO GET MONEY will not spend recklessly on women! He won't even have such money sef and even if he does, he would have saved it for years and it would 'shake' his account if he dares spends it

For example, will a young man who has a LEGIT JOB and earns say 150,000 naira monthly give a lady like Rene 7 million naira regularly just like that? Or 400,000 to a random lady who is perfectly ok, not stranded nothing at all?

No, think about! So you see, it is criminals that fund these women lifestyle! And many men are tempted to commit crime so they too can spend foolishly on women.

Anyway, until women reduce their love for money, the rate of corruption (which are mostly done by men) in Nigeria will keep increasing!

Meanwhile just take a look at some of the stories of men spending recklessly on women below....

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rene_noire/status/1502938453130022912
grin Money is good.Get rich or die trying
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by diogo23: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
MrSamsung:
Black man is something else.
White please what happened to black man?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by diogo23: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
MrSamsung:
Black man is something else.
White man please what happened to black man?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by WHITELIGHTER: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Irete26:
I wouldn't buy your idea and REASON is you can still make your money legitimately and decide to spend anyway you want, I don't like it when people relate legit source of money to little return on investment (why not use an example of let's say earning 5m monthly) I can decide to pay anyone how much I wish BUT NOTE not all of them are into FRAUDULENTLY as you have stated #peace

So if u earn 5mil a month, u will book a girl for 5mil for just a weekend? C'mon

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Twitter and lies na 5&6

If you believe this trash..

You be zombie

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Irete26: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
I can legit make 15m monthly and fund this lifestyle if I want... please NOTE not all of them make their money illegally as you have said..."my hustle, my choice of things!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by GreaterFuture(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
angry
But this one in the 2nd SS Na man na...
Are men making Money from Olosho work too?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by MrCover: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by advanceDNA: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
I still don’t understand how some boys put so much value on prostítutes..

As in.. women that can can sleep with any man

As in, is it not the same olosho that spread legs for anybody that will pay..??

These type of men will not give their mama and babe that type of money...that’s how you’ll know their head is not correct

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Eastcaostboy: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Women Are The Reason Why There Is High Rate Of Corruption In Nigeria (Opinion)

So everywhere you look these days in the news, all we see is.....

"50 yahoo boys caught in edo"

"Politician stole so so so billions"

"Man caught will hard drugs indonesia"

"Young boy seen calling and asking his oyinbo client for money"

"Yahoo boy arrested by FBI"

etc.

These headlines are familiar right? Now have you ever sat down and wondered why do all these happen? Why so much desperation to make money by men? Who or what do these men spend the money on most when they succeed? (This is for those that committed these crimes and were successful). Well, believe it or not, argue all you want, i am here to tell you that......

WOMEN ARE THE CAUSE

Think about it!

You see, women have always loved money but don't get it twisted, they want the money to come from men. In Nigeria today, it has gotten to a ridiculous level and UNFORTUNATELY most men would do anything and i mean anything to make money so as to have women! (Nigerian Men don't spend money on their fellow men so no one should bring that up. A thread yesterday about this made the front page).

A lady called Rene came on twitter yesterday and talked about how she receives 7million naira regularly from a friend with no strings attached and some people were doubting her. Some were of the opinion that its not possible for a man to give a woman that much money even if there was string attached. Sorry to say but those people who doubted her are either naïve or feigning ignorance!

The response was almost the same when a guy created a thread here on nairaland that made the frontpage and said he was shocked when a rich guy gave a lady he doesn't know N400,000 just like that just because she is beautiful?

Also, think about it. Why is it that.....

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl with no job, but she is living in her own house in lekki and driving posh cars?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl that has no job but she travels to different countries wears bikini, hold up bottle of expensive wines and post pictures on instagram?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see an actress that just started acting but she will build houses and drive posh car yet men that has been acting since cannot boast of such?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see BBN girls with no endorsement or just one endorsement but she is flying private jets, eating in fancy restaurant etc but her male counterpart cannot boast of same even though he works hard and you can see the endorsement and work he is doing?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has never had a white collar job, has no skill, but she has a "business page" on instagram?

Now, who do you think is behind these women material things? MEN! Not just men but CORRUPT AND FRAUDULENT MEN! Yes! Believe it or not.....

A MAN WHO DOES LEGIT WORK AND WORKS SO HARD TO GET MONEY will not spend recklessly on women! He won't even have such money sef and even if he does, he would have saved it for years and it would 'shake' his account if he dares spends it

For example, will a young man who has a LEGIT JOB and earns say 150,000 naira monthly give a lady like Rene 7 million naira regularly just like that? Or 400,000 to a random lady who is perfectly ok, not stranded nothing at all?

No, think about! So you see, it is criminals that fund these women lifestyle! And many men are tempted to commit crime so they too can spend foolishly on women.

Anyway, until women reduce their love for money, the rate of corruption (which are mostly done by men) in Nigeria will keep increasing!

Meanwhile just take a look at some of the stories of men spending recklessly on women below....

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rene_noire/status/1502938453130022912
That babe you de give 2m to smash, well breed wise guys de bang her free. Just look smart runs on low keys and maintain certain levels

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by tollyboy5(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Jeon:
BLACK SKIN LOVE AND LIKE TO BLAME ANYTHING MISERABLE ON SOMEBODY ELSE, WILL NEVER SEE THEIR FAULT AND ARE ALSO QUICK TO LIE AGAINST LUCIFER.

sometimes I DY SHAME FOR MYSELF FOR HAVING A BLACK GENE'S.
I won't try to blame anyone for this. Sex is a very important thing.
Ladies use it to get what they want from men. Its very hard to deny yourself from lust.
Even me that has high discipline didn'tfind it so easy like that. Despite the fact that im naturally strict.
Nigeria cannot progress today because the billionaires are not the technologist ,scientist or experienced business men with certificate.
The billionaires we havecame from fraud,politics and other illegal business, that is why most of them create mediocre business like Hotels, schools, supermarket.
Not manufacturing plant that'll grow the economy.
Those who create technology business barely receives support from federal government which frustrate their businesses.
Black skin is not the problem. We cannot decide to retreat, we just need to gather like minds and take over our future from criminal's

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Saintmary(f): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
I just know that they will start looking for MFM upandan if they're lucky to still be alive.

Young lady, not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Chessg(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gutsy33:
aunty he's using your destiny.. u ain't a kid anymore nah

lol no be girl wey get destiny Nigeria girls tell you say rhem get destiny

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Big fat lie

Believe at your own perile

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by pansophist(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
No, women are not the cause, they may be a pressure, but not the cause. Its like saying men are the cause of prostitution, which is nonsense. Control yourself, its that simple.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Michaelbjune(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
just to think of it you're making some point in this your write up, but I don't have anything to say
(advice your self and control your self)

!!!!!A WORDS OF OUR ELDERS IS A WORDS OF WISDOM!!!!!!

anyway there's no time to check time 7:37
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Hannover(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Rahkman:
grin God forbid tufiakwa make I pay that kind amount fùck that dirty skrep called kokobykhloe...better make I waste such amount Bleep nengi .....some guys no get taste ooo

I have actually had a romp with her. I can tell you she isn't that bad... But she is really fuvking expensive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What This Guy Did (photo) / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / 10 Steps To Make Your Woman Scream Non-stop In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.