Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached (64483 Views)

I Regret Changing My Sex From Male To Female / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by PDPGuy: 2:35am On Mar 15, 2022
cococandy:

Ah but you don’t get it. They say that’s what being an alpha is. AKA “hiGh vAlue mAn”.

No personality. Not emotional growth. Not likable, or sensitive to the woman’s needs etc etc . Just make a bunch of money and get any woman you want. That’s they message they’ve been passing. Meanwhile they don’t know (like you said) that it takes a true alpha to get a woman without having to buy her.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by juman(m): 3:06am On Mar 15, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

That amount is within their minimum average salary so many guys can afford unlike in African countries

@bolded
You are joking. grin grin grin

That ten thousand dollars most men dont have the amount in their bank account.
They dont have any money of such to spend on asewo.
Many people dont have five hundred dollars in their account.

Ten thousand dollars is big money to commoners everywhere in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by brandsoncharlie: 3:33am On Mar 15, 2022
juman:

@bolded
You are joking. grin grin grin

That ten thousand dollars most men dont have the amount in their bank account.
They dont have any money of such to spend on asewo.
Many people dont have five hundred dollars in their account.

Ten thousand dollars is big money to commoners everywhere in the world.
Am talking of $1k. Not $10k
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by enonche85(m): 4:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Flexherbal:
Excessive love of Money is the root of all evil.

You can decide to be kind to anybody, whether male or female. But, that kind amount too big ooo. Just give woman 7m without anything?
No project at all?
I leave the matter for the rest people to handle.

If you are having any erectile challenge or sperm issues, search: "Mr. Flex Herbal Tea for men"

It's highly impossible for a guy to be dashing a lady who is not his sister or family member 7m regularly except say guy man dey use her star cashout.

....on a second thought, those money might be the "teach me how to fish" she has been asking him but she won't understand it because she expects to be told everything.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Tzar(m): 4:45am On Mar 15, 2022
Is it not Nigerians? I am not suprised. Sadly, there is a kid in those woman wrapper’s neighborhood or village who had to drop out of school because of just 10k.
Most Nigerians are just pure evil!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by juman(m): 4:50am On Mar 15, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Am talking of $1k. Not $10k

$1k is big money.
Most people dont have free $1k to throw away anyhow.

I stated earlier that many people dont have free five hundred dollars.
Money goes by paying bills. People struggles to pay bills.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by naptu2: 4:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Ishilove:
This one is just here capping nonsense

It's actually the latest fad on Twitter. Trigger tweets.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by naijadrivablog: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2022
lies
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:03am On Mar 15, 2022
Realhommie:
Twitter may be full of lies but guys dey legit run am though. You'll be surprised what some people do when you find out.

Have you found out any?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by shegz24(m): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2022
You have a valid point , but what is the solution?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by zexy2030(m): 6:20am On Mar 15, 2022
If Nigeria still exist in 2030, I see this generation being ruled by women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by marylandcakes: 6:31am On Mar 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Women Are The Reason Why There Is High Rate Of Corruption In Nigeria (Opinion)

So everywhere you look these days in the news, all we see is.....

"50 yahoo boys caught in edo"

"Politician stole so so so billions"

"Man caught will hard drugs indonesia"

"Young boy seen calling and asking his oyinbo client for money"

"Yahoo boy arrested by FBI"

etc.

These headlines are familiar right? Now have you ever sat down and wondered why do all these happen? Why so much desperation to make money by men? Who or what do these men spend the money on most when they succeed? (This is for those that committed these crimes and were successful). Well, believe it or not, argue all you want, i am here to tell you that......

WOMEN ARE THE CAUSE

Think about it!

You see, women have always loved money but don't get it twisted, they want the money to come from men. In Nigeria today, it has gotten to a ridiculous level and UNFORTUNATELY most men would do anything and i mean anything to make money so as to have women! (Nigerian Men don't spend money on their fellow men so no one should bring that up. A thread yesterday about this made the front page).

A lady called Rene came on twitter yesterday and talked about how she receives 7million naira regularly from a friend with no strings attached and some people were doubting her. Some were of the opinion that its not possible for a man to give a woman that much money even if there was string attached. Sorry to say but those people who doubted her are either naïve or feigning ignorance!

The response was almost the same when a guy created a thread here on nairaland that made the frontpage and said he was shocked when a rich guy gave a lady he doesn't know N400,000 just like that just because she is beautiful?

Also, think about it. Why is it that.....

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl with no job, but she is living in her own house in lekki and driving posh cars?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl that has no job but she travels to different countries wears bikini, hold up bottle of expensive wines and post pictures on instagram?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see an actress that just started acting but she will build houses and drive posh car yet men that has been acting since cannot boast of such?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see BBN girls with no endorsement or just one endorsement but she is flying private jets, eating in fancy restaurant etc but her male counterpart cannot boast of same even though he works hard and you can see the endorsement and work he is doing?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has never had a white collar job, has no skill, but she has a "business page" on instagram?

Now, who do you think is behind these women material things? MEN! Not just men but CORRUPT AND FRAUDULENT MEN! Yes! Believe it or not.....

A MAN WHO DOES LEGIT WORK AND WORKS SO HARD TO GET MONEY will not spend recklessly on women! He won't even have such money sef and even if he does, he would have saved it for years and it would 'shake' his account if he dares spends it

For example, will a young man who has a LEGIT JOB and earns say 150,000 naira monthly give a lady like Rene 7 million naira regularly just like that? Or 400,000 to a random lady who is perfectly ok, not stranded nothing at all?

No, think about! So you see, it is criminals that fund these women lifestyle! And many men are tempted to commit crime so they too can spend foolishly on women.

Anyway, until women reduce their love for money, the rate of corruption (which are mostly done by men) in Nigeria will keep increasing!

Meanwhile just take a look at some of the stories of men spending recklessly on women below....

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rene_noire/status/1502938453130022912

Not only in Nigeria, it happens all over the world.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Dawn91(m): 6:41am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Jeon:
BLACK SKIN LOVE AND LIKE TO BLAME ANYTHING MISERABLE ON SOMEBODY ELSE, WILL NEVER SEE THEIR FAULT AND ARE ALSO QUICK TO LIE AGAINST LUCIFER.

sometimes I DY SHAME FOR MYSELF FOR HAVING A BLACK GENE'S.
[/s]

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Thelife: 6:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Irete26:
I can legit make 15m monthly and fund this lifestyle if I want... please NOTE not all of them make their money illegally as you have said..."my hustle, my choice of things!

Abeg show me the way
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by segcymoor(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:
Lol, I guess women are the reason why Nigeria is a failed country too.
Mtchww

No ma

They were the reason why the whole world is failed

But then they were the reason why the world is a beautiful place

Know this and know peace
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by segcymoor(m): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2022
Hannover:

I have actually had a romp with her. I can tell you she isn't that bad... But she is really fuvking expensive

Ok na..eku Inawo ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by segcymoor(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2022
Yadid:
I might be wrong, but it seems a lot of men are suffering low self-esteem and inferiority complex nowadays. It takes a discerning mind to know this. To the average Joe, they are just balling and chilling, but it runs deeper than that. 7m, 5m or whatever just to sleep with a woman Lol.

Big babies everywhere, not men.

No. You are right!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by segcymoor(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2022
tonididdy:

Have you had designer pucci?

Guy, it's just in your imagination...
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Joelobioha(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Elianawalker:
The world doesnt revolve around our butts but men do...
flies do too. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Joelobioha(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2022
diogo23:

White please what happened to black man?
he fell into a vat of redundancy..
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Joelobioha(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2022
osmobil5:

Bro..this is not a black man thing ooo.

Whites are more foolish than this.

Remember, white girls auction there virginity online....some offer to stripe naked on live video..... billionaires will line up to pay for this foolishness.

The book of proverbs says it all...Stolen waters are sweet. prov. 9:17.

This world is depraved indeed
nna ehh...ur talk hold water oo
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by wallrichy: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Come and see the face of lazy girl like you. The type that wakes up in the morning and starts snapping pictures, Snapchat, uploading nonsense on Instagram and twerking like Ogbanje..... nonsense...... Nigeria girls should at least have a little, just a little sense and be up and doing. Many girls like you makes it so difficult for the other good girls to have an authentic breakthrough cos men assumed that all of you are just porous and gold-digger.....have a bad day please...

Beebah2000:
See this one. Una go always blame women.
Una go soon talk say na us dey cause make them increase price of goods, Una go follow join say na us dey cause fuel scarcity.

Continue to dey display your ignorant bahaviour.
Is it your money or your ancestors money?
Why complaining? If they choose to give it to girls, then that's their business, not yours.

Did they lack after giving out millions? NO!!
Stop blaming women, you should blame your fellow men because they are the ones that choose to give.
Everybody needs money to survive this cruel world. That's the bitter truth, and if you can't accept that, then let others do.

We all know say them no hustle for the money. Them no get the money in good ways. Money way u remove sweat for forehead before you get, you no go fit carry am spend am for another woman head. So, stop complaining and behave mature. Even if you talk from today till next year, your word of advice wouldn't stop them from giving women money.
Shegiya angry

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2022
leody:
Most times wen I see ladies driving big cars I don't get surprised cause there is a guy funding her.its Only men doings that do surprise me.

Be consoling yourself for being a failure.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by segcymoor(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
A friend of mine once told me that he was flat out broke,only for us to stop by a fashion store where he met a random banny and paid for her handbag without even collecting her number or knowing her name.Since then, i no longer go out with him no matter the situation.

Na dem ..simp and shy type

He go go bed go dey use imagination to lust after her ...eventually masturbate

What a world we live in?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2022
wallrichy:
Come and see the face of lazy girl like you. The type that wakes up in the morning and starts snapping pictures, Snapchat, uploading nonsense on Instagram and twerking like Ogbanje..... nonsense...... Nigeria girls should at least have a little, just a little sense and be up and doing. Many girls like you makes it so difficult for the other good girls to have an authentic breakthrough cos men assumed that all of you are just porous and gold-digger.....have a bad day please...

Omo nice write up. grin grin
Bros, please say what you like about me and my fellow gender.
I don't give a fúck.
If wetin I write pain you, then go abroad go marry white woman.
Have a nice day, dear. wink

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by segcymoor(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2022
ajerimitan:
Yahoo goons can school anyone on how to cash out from any one with money, only if you can pay the price. But I bet most people will never be able to service the spiritual interest talkless of paying off the celestial everlasting debt. Most older folks will tell you how much evil they have survived only because darkness could not find darkness in them. Darkness will scan and consume any culprit no more time its end time.

Guy, you are taking this matter to a more deeper level

Behold... Darkness hold people in grip

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2022
nenyewrites:

Be consoling yourself for being a failure.
Good morning Mr successful undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Playermayweda(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
No unfortunately these cheap women are a factor, but not a cause of this idiocy, when weak men go to dubious means to get money, instead of looking to improve their lives, their will spend it on other low lives, but i will never blame the women that are spent on by these criminals, but the weak and low self-esteem men that will continue to use their ill-earned money to continue to uplift these people that have almost nothing to offer
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by BItt: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
cococandy:

So almost all Nigerian men are… SIMPS? shocked
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by gforce5: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
People in this forum make me laugh. So, women are the reason why Nigerian men steal, kill and oppress their fellow men?? Did the woman hold a gun to their head and forced them to spend on her? The problem is Nigerian men. You lots have no game. You believe that the only way to get a woman is to spend a lot of money on her. Nigerian men then carry this ratchet mindset abroad and you wonder why we are hated by other Africans. This is one of the reasons why Nigerians are really despised and hated in South Africa.

[b]This is why chicks like Nengi put guys like Ozo in the friendzone. She's getting gifts from politicians and G-boys. When oloshos like Debota Lawson, a few years ago, called ajebutters (sons of rich men) stingy and praised Yahoo boys, you lots thought she was blabbing her mouth for the sake of it? [/b]No man who suffered to make his money or was taught financial literacy at a young age, will give out N7million to some random chick for the sake of it. This is one of the reasons why prostitution in this country is on the rise. Women no longer believe in working for their money when a man can finance their lifestyle. I just pity the next generation as its only going to get worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by MartinsD12(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Women Are The Reason Why There Is High Rate Of Corruption In Nigeria (Opinion)

So everywhere you look these days in the news, all we see is.....

"50 yahoo boys caught in edo"

"Politician stole so so so billions"

"Man caught will hard drugs indonesia"

"Young boy seen calling and asking his oyinbo client for money"

"Yahoo boy arrested by FBI"

etc.

These headlines are familiar right? Now have you ever sat down and wondered why do all these happen? Why so much desperation to make money by men? Who or what do these men spend the money on most when they succeed? (This is for those that committed these crimes and were successful). Well, believe it or not, argue all you want, i am here to tell you that......

WOMEN ARE THE CAUSE

Think about it!

You see, women have always loved money but don't get it twisted, they want the money to come from men. In Nigeria today, it has gotten to a ridiculous level and UNFORTUNATELY most men would do anything and i mean anything to make money so as to have women! (Nigerian Men don't spend money on their fellow men so no one should bring that up. A thread yesterday about this made the front page).

A lady called Rene came on twitter yesterday and talked about how she receives 7million naira regularly from a friend with no strings attached and some people were doubting her. Some were of the opinion that its not possible for a man to give a woman that much money even if there was string attached. Sorry to say but those people who doubted her are either naïve or feigning ignorance!

The response was almost the same when a guy created a thread here on nairaland that made the frontpage and said he was shocked when a rich guy gave a lady he doesn't know N400,000 just like that just because she is beautiful?

Also, think about it. Why is it that.....

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl with no job, but she is living in her own house in lekki and driving posh cars?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl that has no job but she travels to different countries wears bikini, hold up bottle of expensive wines and post pictures on instagram?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see an actress that just started acting but she will build houses and drive posh car yet men that has been acting since cannot boast of such?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see BBN girls with no endorsement or just one endorsement but she is flying private jets, eating in fancy restaurant etc but her male counterpart cannot boast of same even though he works hard and you can see the endorsement and work he is doing?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has never had a white collar job, has no skill, but she has a "business page" on instagram?

Now, who do you think is behind these women material things? MEN! Not just men but CORRUPT AND FRAUDULENT MEN! Yes! Believe it or not.....

A MAN WHO DOES LEGIT WORK AND WORKS SO HARD TO GET MONEY will not spend recklessly on women! He won't even have such money sef and even if he does, he would have saved it for years and it would 'shake' his account if he dares spends it

For example, will a young man who has a LEGIT JOB and earns say 150,000 naira monthly give a lady like Rene 7 million naira regularly just like that? Or 400,000 to a random lady who is perfectly ok, not stranded nothing at all?

No, think about! So you see, it is criminals that fund these women lifestyle! And many men are tempted to commit crime so they too can spend foolishly on women.

Anyway, until women reduce their love for money, the rate of corruption (which are mostly done by men) in Nigeria will keep increasing!

Meanwhile just take a look at some of the stories of men spending recklessly on women below....

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rene_noire/status/1502938453130022912
Twitter stories fake
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Toyindiva(f): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
7 million iyeme hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.