Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

If A Man Has Two Wives..? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Man Has Two Wives..? (1324 Views)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Where In The Bible was it Recorded As Sin To Marry Two Wives / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Has Two Wives..? by AntiChristian: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted says it all!
Older ones knew that polygamy is evil because it has led to troubles that has not been resolved from the beginning until now!

Do you claim that Abraham had wives? go and find out why the children of his different wives are perpetual enemies till today! wink

Polygamy is not evil because your Jehovah made laws for it instead of forbidding it. Just because you hate a thing or because it doesn't work well for some does not mean it is evil.

Bring a verse where God says it is evil you can bring any! Why is it evil you are claiming it has lead to troubles! Did Jehovah forbid this trouble?
Re: If A Man Has Two Wives..? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

Polygamy is not evil because your Jehovah made laws for it instead of forbidding it. Just because you hate a thing or because it doesn't work well for some does not mean it is evil.
Bring a verse where God says it is evil you can bring any! Why is it evil you are claiming it has lead to troubles! Did Jehovah forbid this trouble?

I told you the Bible is about how life will be in Paradise not just laws to guide stiff-necked people. So according to God's word if we are anticipating everlasting life in Paradise we mustn't create room for trouble or pain or tears. Polygamy in the Bible has led to lots and lots of troubles so from the examples of what happened back then we have learned that it is EVIL! 1Corinthians 10:11 smiley
Re: If A Man Has Two Wives..? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

Moses married the first wife and then the second one. The first was never said to be dead when he married the second.
Which the verses in the Bible that says the first wife died before he married the second?

Mad Cow, did I say anywhere she died? "Bring my post where I said she died IF YOU HAVE NOT ALWAYS BEEN A LIAR, SINCE YOU WERE BORN!

And secondly, Mad Cow, The Law said, "Let No Man Put Asunder"! it did not say "God can not put asunder".

AND GOD IS NOT A MAN!

AND MOSES WAS ALWAYS IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD, TALKING AS A MAN SPEAKETH WITH HIS FRIEND, FROM HIS FIRST MARRIAGE, UP TO HIS DEATH.

That therefore clearly tells us that, when he got divorced from his wife, he got His Decree of Dissolution of marriage DIRECT FROM THE LAW - THAT IS HE, WHO HATH JOINED TOGETHER.

AND NO MAN PUT IT ASUNDER!

AntiChristian:

What sin did Job did for God to punish him as He did? (That some suffers does not really mean they are being punished for sin)

CHANGE OF POST!
Re: If A Man Has Two Wives..? by AntiChristian: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Mad Cow, did I say anywhere she died? "Bring my post where I said she died IF YOU HAVE NOT ALWAYS BEEN A LIAR, SINCE YOU WERE BORN!

And secondly, Mad Cow, The Law said, "Let No Man Put Asunder"! it did not say "God can not put asunder".

AND GOD IS NOT A MAN!

AND MOSES WAS ALWAYS IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD, TALKING AS A MAN SPEAKETH WITH HIS FRIEND, FROM HIS FIRST MARRIAGE, UP TO HIS DEATH.

That therefore clearly tells us that, when he got divorced from his wife, he got His Decree of Dissolution of marriage DIRECT FROM THE LAW - THAT IS HE, WHO HATH JOINED TOGETHER.

AND NO MAN PUT IT ASUNDER!
Moses got divorced from his first wife. Where was this recorded in the bible?

Since Jesus called unbelievers dogs, you must be a mad dog to call me mad cow!

CHANGE OF POST!
Didn't you change it first?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lot Of People Posting Jesus On Their Whatsapp Status / Why God Can Never Become A Man / Are Sleep Paralysis Caused By Demonic Attacks? YES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.