Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (44433 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Joshumoto(m): 1:32am On Mar 18, 2022
The post enter them woto woto grin grin ;Dquote author=GooodHardDick post=111099494]Who else also noticed that Nairaland females ain't commenting? grin

The post really pain dem no be small [/quote]
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 6:39am On Mar 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Check my DP, does that babe there look like a girl that wants to struggle with any man? Abeg, shift.

Then struggle alone, don't practise parasitic relationship with any man
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
My father is not a failure like yours. Try and hustle so that you can rewrite history in your family and your life will not end like your frustrated father's life. Be responsible from early stage and eradicate poverty in your life.

Lol, you are telling me to hustle so that I should start fathering one of these entitled ingrates called girls. How pitiable is your mentality. And why are you telling me your family's history? Oh I get, that's why you're in a parasitic relationship. I'm sure you're not even educated to that extent to know what it means. Slothful being
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Justice4Toto: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!

I once asked a single mother out
She agreed to date me after two days she asked me if I am willing to.maitain her. I asked her if she is suffering from any major medical issues she said no
The maintaince she meant is good clothes gifts and in turn I Bleep her anytime
Bro I blocked asap

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by walkingshadow911: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Favfables1:

So when it comes to finance, we should leave the "Western mindset" ba? But yet you embrace feminism as tight as poop embraces the bum ba? You embrace it as if it is a "biblical or Quran or African teaching" undecided...

If we're gonna be traditional, let's be traditional all through, don't come here and choose to project the traditional teachings that you're comfortable with and throw the rest away...

Traditionally, men are providers, agreed!
Traditionally, men are allowed to have multiple women without being shamed...((now if this happens, you'll call men dogs undecided...))

Traditionally, women are married as virgins...((if a man refuses to marry a nonvirgin girl, you'll call him irresponsible and say he's not a "real man" undecided...))
Traditionally, women literally reverence and honor their husbands...((if a man demands this, you'll call it abuse undecided...))

Traditionally, a woman is seen and not heard...((if this happens, you'll say men are oppressing women undecided ..))
Traditionally, women get beaten like children if they talk back or misbehave in their husbands house...((if a man does this, he's a scumbag undecided...))

Is it right to beat your wife as you would a child? NO!!!

But my point is, if I am expected to be a "traditional man" through and through, then I should be allowed to enjoy the privilege that comes with being a "traditional man" undecided....

do yo think you can have an intelligent conversation with a creature made with just 1 rib from you with 9. you will only be wasting your time bro. reasons can't be far fetched.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SandraIkuboR(f): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2022
I noticed it's only BROKE ass Niggas that think this way,

Because normally why should you be feeding a girl who has parents??

Why should you let a girl deceive you into believing,"Taking care of me is the only PRIORITY that Matters"......This is so Lame and Dumb!!!!!!

If you've got the money you won't even have time to be thinking of this
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by walkingshadow911: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2022
Favfables1:

So when it comes to finance, we should leave the "Western mindset" ba? But yet you embrace feminism as tight as poop embraces the bum ba? You embrace it as if it is a "biblical or Quran or African teaching" undecided...

If we're gonna be traditional, let's be traditional all through, don't come here and choose to project the traditional teachings that you're comfortable with and throw the rest away...

Traditionally, men are providers, agreed!
Traditionally, men are allowed to have multiple women without being shamed...((now if this happens, you'll call men dogs undecided...))

Traditionally, women are married as virgins...((if a man refuses to marry a nonvirgin girl, you'll call him irresponsible and say he's not a "real man" undecided...))
Traditionally, women literally reverence and honor their husbands...((if a man demands this, you'll call it abuse undecided...))

Traditionally, a woman is seen and not heard...((if this happens, you'll say men are oppressing women undecided ..))
Traditionally, women get beaten like children if they talk back or misbehave in their husbands house...((if a man does this, he's a scumbag undecided...))

Is it right to beat your wife as you would a child? NO!!!

But my point is, if I am expected to be a "traditional man" through and through, then I should be allowed to enjoy the privilege that comes with being a "traditional man" undecided....

do yo think you can have an intelligent conversation with a creature made with just 1 rib from you with 9. you will only be wasting your time bro. reasons can't be far fetched.I knew this since i was a boy
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2022
walkingshadow911:

do yo think you can have an intelligent conversation with a creature made with just 1 rib from you with 9. you will only be wasting your time bro. reasons can't be far fetched.

Yes chief...
I may not be able to reason with them ((not that I care to sha undecided....)), I just want to State the fact out, lest my silence in the face of such stupid ideology be taken for acceptance undecided...

Like it is always said, "bad things continue when good people do nothing"....
So my dear....
If you see a comment that is biased and trashy, don't stay silent, call it out asap ...

Enjoy the rest of your day....
((Thumbs up))

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2022
Justice4Toto:

I once asked a single mother out
She agreed to date me after two days she asked me if I am willing to.maitain her. I asked her if she is suffering from any major medical issues she said no
The maintaince she meant is good clothes gifts and in turn I Bleep her anytime
Bro I blocked asap

What an entitlement mentality!!!

A single mother who has been used and dumped by her baby daddy is still looking for a single guy that'll take care of her. She must be extremely stupid.

You did a good job by blocking asap. Nigeria girls are so full of entitlement mentality
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.

You're referring to husband duties, the topic stays on dating, however when a guy loves he gives, but when it becomes an entitlement or total dependence, that's where I agree with the write up.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
I noticed it's only BROKE ass Niggas that think this way,

Because normally why should you be feeding a girl who has parents??

Why should you let a girl deceive you into believing,"Taking care of me is the only PRIORITY that Matters"......This is so Lame and Dumb!!!!!!

If you've got the money you won't even have time to be thinking of this

Lol, I pity guys who allow themselves to be manipulated by you wretched, selfish and wicked lot. So because they have money you entitled ingrates should squander it? You only came here to proudly exhibit your dimwittedness. You're indirectly saying your parents do not exist by this. Imagine the disrepute you're bringing to your family and UBEMSA, that is if you actually belong there.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2022
GooodHardDick:

What an entitlement mentality!!!

A single mother who has been used and dumped by her baby daddy is still looking for a single guy that'll take care of her. She must be extremely stupid.

You did a good job by blocking asap. Nigeria girls are so full of entitlement mentality

As in ehnn... I pity any guy who is being used in the name of dating
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2022
Favfables1:

Yes chief...
I may not be able to reason with them ((not that I care to sha undecided....)), I just want to State the fact out, lest my silence in the face of such stupid ideology be taken for acceptance undecided...

Like it is always said, "bad things continue when good people do nothing"....
So my dear....
If you see a comment that is biased and trashy, don't stay silent, call it out asap ...

Enjoy the rest of your day....
((Thumbs up))

One cow for you grin

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by kingyakos: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2022
dboY1123:

Very true... The babe I'm dating right now would even ask money for hair, she'd tell me she's hungry that I should send money, she wants to fill gas, data and so on..
She's working o.. I just told her I won't be sending her money again, last week, she asked Monet for hair, I just told her I don't have and she got it done herself..e no concern me..
Me wey d relationship don tire already just looking for excuse to run

And you're still dating her when she has shown you the species of woman she is...
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Lol, you are telling me to hustle so that I should start fathering one of these entitled ingrates called girls. How pitiable is your mentality. And why are you telling me your family's history? Oh I get, that's why you're in a parasitic relationship. I'm sure you're not even educated to that extent to know what it means. Slothful being
I can see your brain is paining you. I'm not in a toxic relationship it has never be my experience because I dont have anything to do with people like you I really pity a woman that will marry you because you won't be responsible but be a liability to her and the children. Moreover, I'm not a half bake like you, who couldn't pass common WAEC I went to best school OAU precisely did my 1st & 2nd deg there. How many graduate do you have in your family? None, shame on you.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I can see your brain is paining you. I'm not in a toxic relationship it has never be my experience because I dont have anything to do with people like you I really pity a woman that will marry you because you won't be responsible but be a liability to her and the children. Moreover, I'm not a half bake like you, who couldn't pass common WAEC I went to best school OAU precisely did my 1st & 2nd deg there. How many graduate do you have in your family? None, shame on you.

Lol, the funds wasted on your education could have fared better as investment in poultry. Because you failed to understand that marriage and dating are two different things. It's scumbags like you that Japa after receiving multiple investments from boyfriend(s). All these stunts you're pulling might be to raise your ego from beneath the deepest part of the Atlantic ocean where it is almost asphyxiated. Lol, you're just emotional and pained. Take your frustration elsewhere because unlike you, I don't have to brag about what I am to seek your validation that isn't worth a dowry. Begone to your cave of shame with vulture claws
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Lol, I pity guys who allow themselves to be manipulated by you wretched, selfish and wicked lot. So because they have money you entitled ingrates should squander it? You only came here to proudly exhibit your dimwittedness. You're indirectly saying your parents do not exist by this. Imagine the disrepute you're bringing to your family and UBEMSA, that is if you actually belong there.
please reread what I wrote and stop spilling out trash angry
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Lol, the funds wasted on your education could have fared better as investment in poultry. Because you failed to understand that marriage and dating are two different things. It's scumbags like you that Japa after receiving multiple investments from boyfriend(s). All these stunts you're pulling might be to raise your ego from beneath the deepest part of the Atlantic ocean where it is almost asphyxiated. Lol, you're just emotional and pained. Take your frustration elsewhere because unlike you, I don't have to brag about what I am to seek your validation that isn't worth a dowry. Begone to your cave of shame with vulture claws
You are the one in severe pain, continue wailling. Shuuuu broke ass with less than 1k claiming millionaire. Go and find work lazy youth. I won't reply you again because you are jobless.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by anambraamaka: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2022
true
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
You are the one in severe pain, continue wailling. Shuuuu broke ass with less than 1k claiming millionaire. Go and find work lazy youth. I won't reply you again because you are jobless.

Lol, aren't you tired of exposing your sorry state? My pleasure, keep on embarrassing yourself
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
please reread what I wrote and stop spilling out trash angry

Lol, why should I revisit your filth, zilch and garbage? Tell that to your piece of shit
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Lol, why should I revisit your filth, zilch and garbage? Tell that to your piece of shit
Go f*ck yourself then

I'm sure what I receive monthly as allawe from my professor parents in Uniben is enough to feed you for life......Rubbish
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Go f*ck yourself then

I'm sure what I receive monthly as allawe from my professor parents in Uniben is enough to feed you for life......Rubbish

Lol, you're not smart at all. They are being owed and treated bad (not being jittery) it's the truth. Why is ASUU on strike? Unlike you I'm not going to mock your parents but stop saying what you don't know. If the pay is as great as you say it and other necessaries put in place, it wouldn't have deteriorated to this extent. The only issue is you lying to yourself here.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Lol, you're not smart at all. They are being owed and treated bad (not being jittery) it's the truth. Why is ASUU on strike? Unlike you I'm not going to mock your parents but stop saying what you don't know. If the pay is as great as you say it and other necessaries put in place, it wouldn't have deteriorated to this extent. The only issue is you lying to yourself here.
Stop acting timid and leave me alone
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Stop acting timid and leave me alone

Lol, you're the timid one here. I'm sure you're still feeling the boredom and loneliness that's why you came here. Try rereading what arteriosclerosis is. It might cheer you up. grin
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Lol, you're the timid one here. I'm sure you're still feeling the boredom and loneliness that's why you came here. Try rereading what arteriosclerosis is. It might cheer you up. grin
You this JOBLESS,BROKE ASS NIGGA leave me ALONE and go face your fellow guy

Arguing with a lady online, aren't you ashamed....sies

Guys like you are the ones that have mouth online,but can't even walk up to a girl or toast a girl(Extremely shy ones,introvert type of guys always attacking ladies online)
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by legallyminded: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
You this JOBLESS, SMELLING,BROKE ASS NIGGA leave me ALONE and go face your fellow guy

Arguing with a lady online, aren't you ashamed....sies

Guys like you are the ones that have mouth online,but can't even walk up to a girl or toast a girl(Extremely shy ones,introvert type of guys always attacking ladies online)

Lol, aren't you the jobless one here? Oh I remember. There's a simp out there who's tending to you as fatherly duties that's why. I'm done with you because you're an uncultured pig. I can't enmesh myself in your murky pug slime
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Lol, aren't you the jobless one here? Oh I remember. There's a simp out there who's tending to you as fatherly duties that's why. I'm done with you because you're an uncultured pig. I can't enmesh myself in your murky pug slime
Are you really sure you are normal,cos I don't think you are though
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Banbanna(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
toujurs:
So any lady can beg and ask you for help but you can't ask any lady who has for help right, u could only ask from only elder sisters, its people like you, these girls use to play yeye. You better change this your dumb mentality for your sanity.

Maybe it's manly pride on my part not to stoop that low 2 beg a lady for some pea change. I guess not everyone has that kind of ego. Well, I suppose it's also okay to ask/beg if you find yourself in some desperate situation or predicament. But you should also know that it's dumb thinking for you presuming that I give money to any lady that begs of it.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by toujurs: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Banbanna:

Maybe it's manly pride on my part not to stoop that low 2 beg a lady for some pea change. I guess not everyone has that kind of ego. Well, I suppose it's also okay to ask/beg if you find yourself in some desperate situation or predicament. But you should also know that it's dumb thinking for you presuming that I give money to any lady that begs of it.
you referred to girls you know, so i said what i said based on the girls you know, and you give money to all, but don't ask money from them when in need, but only your senior sisters. If you don't ask money am sure you ask for kind. undecided
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Hotspotbro(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Create an impression,
Then pump and dump grin
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Go f*ck yourself then

This is exactly how a typical Nigerian girl talks. It shows you have low self esteem and of course, your write up is a complete fallacy! Normally, the Binis and Esans are extremely proud and arrogant people

But I have told you before, stop disgracing unibenites and Edoites online, most people here stays around BDPA, 19 street, Uselu, New Benin, ring road, uwasota etc and no one here really cares!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding In Akwa Ibom State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.