Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (44557 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by dboY1123(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!

Very true... The babe I'm dating right now would even ask money for hair, she'd tell me she's hungry that I should send money, she wants to fill gas, data and so on..
She's working o.. I just told her I won't be sending her money again, last week, she asked Monet for hair, I just told her I don't have and she got it done herself..e no concern me..
Me wey d relationship don tire already just looking for excuse to run

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by MartinsD12(m): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!
The honest truth bruh but sadly 95 % of Ladies see dating as employment opportunity infact they want you to place them on monthly salary plus other allowances, it's quite shocking the way ladies see dating especially in this country Nigeria they see it as greener pastures same ladies who say love is caring if love is caring why can't you ladies too spend for the guys , guys be wise any lady that can't contribute anything other than spending will leave you broke and date another guy , Chose Wisely once in a while let her buy you gifts, let her use her money go market buy food stuffs cook for you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Darkseidxx:

undecided undecided undecided

What?
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.

So when it comes to finance, we should leave the "Western mindset" ba? But yet you embrace feminism as tight as poop embraces the bum ba? You embrace it as if it is a "biblical or Quran or African teaching" undecided...

If we're gonna be traditional, let's be traditional all through, don't come here and choose to project the traditional teachings that you're comfortable with and throw the rest away...

Traditionally, men are providers, agreed!
Traditionally, men are allowed to have multiple women without being shamed...((now if this happens, you'll call men dogs undecided...))

Traditionally, women are married as virgins...((if a man refuses to marry a nonvirgin girl, you'll call him irresponsible and say he's not a "real man" undecided...))
Traditionally, women literally reverence and honor their husbands...((if a man demands this, you'll call it abuse undecided...))

Traditionally, a woman is seen and not heard...((if this happens, you'll say men are oppressing women undecided ..))
Traditionally, women get beaten like children if they talk back or misbehave in their husbands house...((if a man does this, he's a scumbag undecided...))

Is it right to beat your wife as you would a child? NO!!!

But my point is, if I am expected to be a "traditional man" through and through, then I should be allowed to enjoy the privilege that comes with being a "traditional man" undecided....

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2022
Clean2016:

But when it comes to polygamy, you will throw the heritage away? There's nothing like cheating in our heritage for Men.

Polygamy doesn't exist. It isn't encouraged in Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nahunger(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

OG, I represent my moniker grin . However, forget my moniker and grab the message!

My brother Nahunger
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2022
ShaqFu:
No doubt men are entitled, but women are more entitled than men.

Let's not deviate from the locus of this thread. The OP is talking about dating. So what you typed up there doesn't follow.

I'm just trying to tell you that many men are entitled too. I have other stories but for sanity's sake, I'll let it pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nahunger(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2022
talk2hb1:

Do You Know That
Prostitutes are just about the only honest women you can ever find because they tell you the price upfront...
undecided

Lols
Sapphire come oo

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by tollyboy5(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.
You're not serious.
My elder sister has always been ahead of me, she's older than i am.
Shes a graduate and she has all the reasons to cater for herself.
So by your logic those Money spend to train her should not be wasted because she must be a liability bah?

Im from lagos Epe my grandparent worked together to cater for their children. Your tradition is backward irresponsible plz

11 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nahunger(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2022
goshikid:
You dy remind me of my Ex gf.. That babe dy always broke.. She go get money but she go dy expect you make you do everything give am as if you be her papa. Everytime i dy Hungry, na so i dump am o.. I no want make person come use hunger finish my career embarassed

grin grin grin
Nahunger

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nahunger(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2022
pansophist:
Our resident twins UyaiIncomparabl and iyaebe will not agree with you. For them, love and money goes hand in hand. Pay as you go grin

Lol I pity iyaebe boyfriend grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nahunger(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Gee, e be like say she think say u be her papa! I'm glad you dumped her ass! Nigeria girls are full of entitlement mentality!

grin grin cheesy
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2022
dboY1123:

Very true... The babe I'm dating right now would even ask money for hair, she'd tell me she's hungry that I should send money, she wants to fill gas, data and so on..
She's working o.. I just told her I won't be sending her money again, last week, she asked Monet for hair, I just told her I don't have and she got it done herself..e no concern me..
Me wey d relationship don tire already just looking for excuse to run

Why can't you give her money to make her hair? Mehn. Men of these days don't know what to do. Last week, one of my admirers offered to give me 50k to make my hair, I declined it. That's an ordinary admirer oh. Not to now talk of BF.

Doesn't he know my wellbeing is his responsibility? Omo. I'm done abeg.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nahunger(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2022
womenareapess:
the truth is always bitter undecided

Simp will be simp and there is no amount of wisdom throw on them can change there decay mindset!
But we must preach and let who has ear should listen

Wahala for simp ooo grin grin wink

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2022
Favfables1:

So when it comes to finance, we should leave the "Western mindset" ba? But yet you embrace feminism as tight as poop embraces the bum ba? You embrace it as if it is a "biblical or Quran or African teaching" undecided...

If we're gonna be traditional, let's be traditional all through, don't come here and choose to project the traditional teachings that you're comfortable with and throw the rest away...

Traditionally, men are providers, agreed!
Traditionally, men are allowed to have multiple women without being shamed...((now if this happens, you'll call men dogs undecided...))

Traditionally, women are married as virgins...((if a man refuses to marry a nonvirgin girl, you'll call him irresponsible and say he's not a "real man" undecided...))
Traditionally, women literally reverence and honor their husbands...((if a man demands this, you'll call it abuse undecided...))

Traditionally, a woman is seen and not heard...((if this happens, you'll say men are oppressing women undecided ..))
Traditionally, women get beaten like children if they talk back or misbehave in their husbands house...((if a man does this, he's a scumbag undecided...))

Is it right to beat your wife as you would a child? NO!!!

But my point is, if I am expected to be a "traditional man" through and through, then I should be allowed to enjoy the privilege that comes with being a "traditional man" undecided....

I didn't read.

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nahunger(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
price of wetin again?
Pússy??

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by jaxxy(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue

So in ur dictionary dating means feeding?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by ednut1(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigerian men are the cause. When you start feeding a wild lion or crocodile it stops hunting and come to same spot when hungry .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What?

You blocked ya friend cause of it undecided
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by misotim: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue
Mumu
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nahunger(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wahala for wannabe feminist oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by ShaqFu: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm just trying to tell you that many men are entitled too. I have other stories but for sanity's sake, I'll let it pass.
I understand you. Same way you have other stories to tell about men being entitled, is the same way I and many men out there, have stories to tell about women being entitled.

What gives is what the OP said. If you're in a relationship with a guy, don't feel entitled to his money. Work and hustle for yours. Relationship/dating isn't about giving the guy sex and he gives you money whenever you need or ask for it. Period.

9 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're not serious.
My elder sister has always been ahead of me, she's older than i am.
Shes a graduate and she has all the reasons to cater for herself.
So by your logic those Money spend to train her should not be wasted because she must be a liability bah?

Im from lagos Epe my grandparent worked together to cater for their children. Your tradition is backward irresponsible plz

Please, learn to read well. I'm not against women working. Let them earn a living but the men in their lives must take care of them 100%. Over here, we treat our women like eggs. Women should be pampered.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Originalsly: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Dear women,

Anywhere you go in the world ..... there are such women. It is their nature because the nature of a man is to be a provider. A man should expect this from a woman... not be surprised or disgusted. A guy should have his defense system in place..... guys who do are never bothered by women who be demanding financial assistance.... they know how to dodge those punches.... and counter punch. As a guy... you either learn to deal with women and their demands... or avoid them. Don't ever hope they will change. The sad part is..... some guys are now taking on the woman's role .... looking for support from a woman. Men just need to be men.... not fools ... real men.

6 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Darkseidxx:

You blocked ya friend cause of it undecided

I later unblocked him and sent him 100N airtime. I no fit do pass like that. If it were him, my face would have been on so many blogs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Theunbothered: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

It's like you're just learning about hypergamy today.

Even if a woman is rich she will always want a man doing better than her.

Better understand this now and save yourself pain later.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by expert555: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
Simple!!! tongue

Then stop using date as an excuses for scamming people to feed, buy you cream, give you money to do hair, buy sanitary pads so you don’t bleed everywhere and soiled your clothes, buy you iPhone 13 pro then the next thing starts threatening him that if he cheats you will cheats too. What other-sity do you have when if he hadn’t given you money to buy sanitary pad no one will have looked at you with your soiled skirts and rappers. Nonsense parasite who is behaving like a white girl who work hard for her money. Ungrateful empty vessel.

15 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Zealag(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Once a lady invest so much in a relationship,she hardly leaves or cheat.Guys when you go into a relationship,force her to investment nd commitment then watch her withdraw the entitlement

12 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Joseph08(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Please tell them o...

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by ume1000: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

what about the virtuous wife as discribed in proverbs

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2022
Nahunger:

Wahala for wannabe feminist oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I don't know what you mean by this.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Onyeziokwu(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You seem pained and hurt by the post?

Exactly... E shock me say people still dey date naija girls tbh, or maybe na niggas wey still dey home... I understand Una stress via dating naija girls with dem dumb entitlement mentality.

For myself and other correct guys for uptown, na Zim, Kenyans, Uganda, GH (although some bad belle naija bebs for here dey try spoil dem), Namibians, etc have been doing the work and dem sabi die!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.