Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (44556 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by pansophist(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
emmaodet:

It is a pity most have big eyes and wide mouths but can't make the money for such or manage it.
I only pity most nigerian men because they won't have much choice than to settle down with the inferior options in the market.
I even say a comment the OP made where she said she ghosted a guy because of i think 100 naira recharge card. That is to tell you how stingy and extremely self she can be yet she wants a man to kill himself to impress her.
Is it a crime if you buy your man a car? is it a crime if you surprise him with things, gifts etc? are those not good things to emulate? i don't just get it.

If I'm a Nigerian man looking for a wife, I'll just go to southern African countries like Namibia for example. Women there ain't that materialistic. Its like when naija women see a man, na money them see, not a human. grin

It's directionless men they are ghosting. Men that knows their mission in life don't suffer such humiliation. As I de so, a leech will ghost me, na to pop champagne remain na, how isn't that a call to celebrate? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by emmaodet: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:

If I'm a Nigerian man looking for a wife, I'll just go to southern African countries like Namibia for example. Women there ain't that materialistic. Its like when naija women see a man, na money them see, not a human. grin

It's directionless men they are ghosting. Men that knows their mission in life don't suffer such humiliation. As I de so, a leech will ghost me, na to pop champagne remain na, how isn't that a call to celebrate? grin

grin grin grin
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by emmaodet: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=GodIsDead post=111168870]

Lol. Look at this ignorant rubbish. You haven't got a clue what you're talking about, no offense intended.

Seeing as we all grew up in a patriarchal country like Nigeria, I can understand and empathize with many of your points. However, you've failed to realize that the patriarchy you grew up in has resulted in your tendency to believe and think that a man being the sole provider is the natural state of affairs (especially if this prejudice is reinforced by religion, which you demonstrated in your closing paragraphs).

Now, let's go back to the theory of evolution

When you look at related species like chimps and gorillas, it's clear that human patriarchy has analogues in the male dominance of such species (since their behavior is governed by evolution, and thus by what is advantageous - in their environmental context). When we investigate why, we find that males are simply stronger and better defenders of their offspring, as well as their family/tribe/social group. Clearly, some of that applies to us as well. As a result, men are typically larger, stronger, and more aggressive than women.

When you consider those issues, you'll see that "patriarchy" has benefited us in our evolution, just as it has benefited other male-dominated primates. Females must nurture their infants; males are then free to specialize in strength and protection to some extent. But equally, it is weaker in us. Our males are not as divergent from our females as in gorillas or chimps. And do you know why?: It is because we are thinking beings, and our success is more from thought - weapons and how to use them; food and how to grow it, for example - than from brute strength.

Disentangling the complexities can be hard. However in general, the more a society depends on brute force (especially, warrior societies), the more likely we are to see rule by the physically strong, i.e. men. Once such a setup is in place, it can be difficult for women to "recover", so to speak: those in power tend not to give it up, and also tend to teach the required conventions to their children (so boys grow up expecting to be heads of their households, while girls grow up expecting to be dutiful wives: a disparity helped by differential education).

^^^^^THIS is not our natural state of affairs.

The days when physical strength and aggression was key to survival are long gone. It takes little strength to pull a trigger, compared to the thrust and parry of sword and spear. It takes no strength to win in a world where success comes from the mind

Men being dominant and all that stuff made sense when the cultivation of warriors from neighbouring villages was necessary for survival, including that of the women. It makes no sense when we have achieved a civilisation based on individual rights, the function of the mind, and the rule of law bringing force under objective control. We have evolved past all that

]Suffice to say, your mindset is outdated. Stuck in the ancient times.[/quote

grin grin grin
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SHOCK7(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:

Goodluck grin
Oya na, reply my dm!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by pansophist(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
SHOCK7:

Oya na, reply my dm!

You be gay too? grin

Abi I resemble UyaiIncomparabl for your eye?
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
SHOCK7:

It's funny, somehow am still curious to know more about u? At least I think I'm stable enough for you

You mean financially stable or what aspect?
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:

You be gay too? grin

Abi I resemble UyaiIncom parabl for your eye?

undecided
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Hassanmaye(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Foreseer:
My brother goodharddick, tel them abeg.

And it's not as if na only your goodharddick go de slam the pvsssyy ooh grin grin

Other investors go follow you de sample the kpormo.
Haha Na your type they chop while her boyfriend they pay
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SHOCK7(m): 1:20am On Mar 22, 2022
pansophist:

You be gay too? grin

Abi I resemble UyaiIncomparabl for your eye?
Sorry, that wasn't meant for you at all!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SHOCK7(m): 1:25am On Mar 22, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You mean financially stable or what aspect?
Offcourse I meant financially! I'll be patiently awaiting 'ur reply in email.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 1:53am On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!
Did anybody force u to date am entitlement mentality lady Oga if u know u can't date a lady of such go look for the one that has a job or better still don't date. Dating is not by force okay??
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 1:56am On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You seem pained and hurt by the post?
Is not a matter of being pained or hurt, she just said the truth if u guys aren't ready to take care of another man's daughter den don't date remain single. Don't come here to complain like women.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Did anybody force u to date am entitlement mentality lady Oga if u know u can't date a lady of such go look for the one that has a job or better still don't date. Dating is not by force okay??

Who's this one?

You well so? Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend

Entitlement mentality kill you there!

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Is not a matter of being pained or hurt, she just said the truth if u guys aren't ready to take care of another man's daughter den don't date remain single. Don't come here to complain like women.

Shut up!

Why would a guy take care of you? Is he your father? Are you trying to tell us you're a prostitute who gives guys their bodies in exchange for money? Why can't you girls work and make your own money for God's sake? Abi they swear for una?

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by NohurryInLife: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Shut up!

Why would a guy take care of you? Is he your father? Are you trying to tell us you're a prostitute who gives guys their bodies in exchange for money? Why can't you girls work and make your own money for God's sake? Abi they swear for una?

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend
Lwkmd
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Who's this one?

You well so? Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend

Entitlement mentality kill you there!
kill u, and your entire family idoult. Since dating is not an employment den date and don't have sex den she will take care of herself without asking a broke guy like u money. If u are broke go and hustle and stop shouting entitlement mentality up and down. Werey!!!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Shut up!

look at him? Since u are not her father don't ask her for sex cux she is not your mother. Cowards everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
kill u, and your entire family idoult. Since dating is not an employment den date and don't have sex den she will take care of herself without asking a broke guy like u money. If u are broke go and hustle and stop shouting entitlement mentality up and down. Werey!!!

what's stopping you from hustling and making your own money? Abi u no be human being? Did they cut your hands? It is certain that the only thing You can offer a man in a relationship is your pussy.

Are you trying to tell us that you're a prostitute who gives her body to guys in exchange for money? Olosho!!!!!!!

Dating is not employment. If you're broke, get a job. Not a boyfriend.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
look at him? Since u are not her father don't ask her for sex cux she is not your mother. Cowards everywhere!!

This clearly shows that Nigeria girls absolutely have nothing purposeful and meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from sex!

Are you trying to say that you're a prostitute who render sex services to men in exchange for money? What an idiot you are. You should be ashamed of yourself!

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Candidlady: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:

This clears show that Nigeria girls absolutely have nothing purposeful and meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from sex!

Are you trying to say that you're a prostitute who render sex services to men in exchange for money? What an idiot you are. You should be ashamed of yourself!
[/s]
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

This clearly shows that Nigeria girls absolutely have nothing purposeful and meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from sex!

Lol y should I be ashamed of myself when am self employed? Please go and hustle and stop lamenting, your broke mentality suffocates.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol y should I be ashamed of myself when am self employed? Please go and hustle and stop lamenting, your broke mentality suffocates.

I don't chat with prostitutes.

Come, let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Candidlady: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:

Come, let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again.
[/s]
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

what's stopping you from hustling and making your own money? Abi u no be human being? Did they cut your hands? It is certain that the only thing You can offer a man in a relationship is your pussy.

Are you trying to tell us that you're a prostitute who gives her body to guys in exchange for money? Olosho!!!!!!!

Dating is not employment. If you're broke, get a job. Not a boyfriend.
lol men lamenting like women on this forum, una own worst pass children sef. Abeg no use your family frustration tey face me ooo, incase my comment pain u u fit go hang yourself.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Lol and I don't chat with broke boys. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Micromaker23: 3:40pm On Feb 18
Nigerian ladies don’t know that very very soon Nigerian men will stop getting married to them . Growing up I used to like Nigerian girls because I wasn’t into them , but now I hate them with passion. I have discouraged 8 of my friends from getting married to Nigerian girls and now they are thankful. This girls forget that men go through a lot and at they end they take advantage of them. I hate these girls with passion to the extent that I don’t feel for them when they are used for rituals . I will always advice guys to go outside and experience dating and bet you will never want to have anything to do with nigerian girls again . In future I will float a dating site to connect Nigerian men with other African girls and girl abroad . I want to see these useless girls suffer and die alone . Almost all of them are prostitutes , I despise them so badly that I can’t even stand them in person . My advice to Nigerian men is love still exist , that girl you fantasized about growing up still exit , but I will tell you this for a fact , you can’t get her in Nigeria. So just move out and allow these jezibels to spend the rest of there life’s alone .
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by mosicola(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18
talk2hb1:

Do You Know That
Prostitutes are just about the only honest women you can ever find because they tell you the price upfront...
undecided
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. You are on point
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by mosicola(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18
My happiness is that the price of dollar is not affecting the price of olosho. Na still 1k per nyuu. Miracle no dey tire Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.