Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? (47474 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by tempusfugit: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Lol, make i close my mouth
OhBritannia:
Try Tanzania.
Senegal.
These two countries are doing great more than the Africa standard.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by CSTRR: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2022
dasparrow:

I agree that the grass is not always greener on the other side and yes, on average, our people are treated with resent wherever they go because of how bad our dear nation Nigeria has become. So I get what you are saying. Let's ask for a referendum and renegotiate our existence as a nation or better yet, break up Nigeria to save lives.

Not everyone is a tough cookie and can keep hustling perpetually. There are people who hustled hard and yet are still poor in Nigeria. How do you explain that? Besides, what kind of hustle are you suggesting? Online scamming AKA yahoo-yahoo? Ritualism? Corrupt practices like charging Nigerians an arm and a leg for an international passport? Or the ever prevalent sharing of shuwa-shuwa in the office when money is released to a government parastal for a project?

Nigeria is structured in such a way that to earn a legitimate decent pay or salary, you have to engage in a lot of illegalities and corrupt practices except if you are fortunate enough to work for an international NGO or NNPC but how many Nigerians are fortunate to work in such places? Perhaps OP should become a Pastor and feed fat from the tithes and offerings of the congregants, lol. Okay, I am kidding.

Let's fix Nigeria by either going back to regionalism or break up Nigeria to save lives. The choice is ours.
Our people are treated with disdain because a lot of them go to commit crimes.

Let assume that your divide Nigeria.

You will realise that after some years the oduduwa or biafra Nation will inherit the stigma as long as it is the same people that immigrate from there.

Also nobody likes uncontrolled immigration.
Nigerians immigrate anyhow.

Someone earning millions as salary in shell Nigeria is immigrating.
Why?

The Immigration is too much even when It is unnecessary.

It's downgrading the passport.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by KIDfurniture(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2022
South Africa , Rwanda

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Ignatio(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2022
None
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2022
FUNNY THINS IS NO ELECTRICITY IN THE COUNTRY OVER A WEEK NOW, AND NO PETROL TO EVEN FUEL GENERATOR

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by CSTRR: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2022
KIDfurniture:
South Africa , Rwanda
The vast majority of Rwanda is rural and most of the jobs are government jobs.
Is their govt going to employ you ahead of a rwandese?

Go to South Africa even with their rising social inequalities.
Let them beat you to a coma like that poor Nigerian that died last month.

10 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2022
Seychelles. ....
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Awoleesu(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2022
spydera:
You could try Madagascar, Ethiopia, burundi, Seychelles, South Africa...etc

Mauritius
Seychelles
South Africa
Rwanda
Morocco
Ghana
The Gambia
Côte d'Ivoire...

In that order.

BTW, OP you haven't listed your competencies - that's the main determinant!

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by CSTRR: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Seychelles. ....
Seychelles are deporting even travel visitors from Nigeria.

Nigerians that went there on tourism are complaining that the police take them to the ATMs to check if they have required funds needed for the entire stay.

And that is people going for tourism to better Seychelles.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by bigcasava1(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Rwanda is the best with good weather.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Czarina21(f): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:
Because me, I am tired of this country, I want to relocate, it seems no thing is actually working here again.

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

You write e-books?
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Nyne: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2022
I can solve Nigeria problems one by one. I’m still in my 20s, and the constitution says you can contest for a president at age 40/45. Which is pretty kinda a long way.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by od501: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2022
4teenblaq:
Because me, I am tired of this country, I want to relocate, it seems no thing is actually working here again.

Government ZERO
Food ZERO
Electricity ZERO
job ZERO
School ZERO..

The Gambia, Botswana, Angola, and Seychelles (a bit expensive though).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by ShaqFu: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigeria!.
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by capnies: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Lightway:

The problem is not Nigeria.... The problem is your poor parents that were busy fucccking while other people's parents were hustling to get a better life before giving birth.

If your parents had hustled hard before fucccking each other, you will have had a better life with so many opportunities.

Don't blame the government, blame your poor parents for not giving you the best

WHO IS THIS NO................
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by CSTRR: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2022
bigcasava1:
Rwanda is the best with good weather.
Rwanda GDP/capital is $850.
Even significantly less than Nigeria.

And for a tiny Country that is absymal.

Make una dey think well.

3 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Marimart: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=marcusaurelio post=111111563]A friend in Comoros is earning big on his auto repair shop. He’s planning on having a mini gas station [/quote
] Which one is auto repair?
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by tutudesz: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Botswana cool 24 hours light, security and employment opportunity too shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Oyindamolah: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2022
pansophist:
I'll recommend the francophone African countries, between Senegal and Ivory coast. I'll recommend Ivory coast though. Firstly because they have a reasonable functioning government, so issues such as electricity, security, good roads and water, food and the very basic are guaranteed. You can earn and enjoy your money in peace.

But most importantly, you do not need a visa to stay there permanently since you're covered under the ecowas protocols. If you don't mind learning French, believe me you'll enjoy any of these countries. I've been there, so I know. But if learning French is an headache for you, consider Ghana or Gambia.
House rent for dia na die

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by tutudesz: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2022
od501:

The Gambia, Botswana, Angola, and Seychelles (a bit expensive though).
Botswana is preferable, cost of living is not expensive and they are friendly to outsiders

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Banbanna(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2022
spydera:
You could try Madagascar, Ethiopia, burundi, sychelles, South Africa...etc

Seriously, Madagascar which is one of the poorest countries in Africa?, and even Burundi. I forbade those 2 countries for him, apart from Seychelles, Mauritius, Rwanda, SA, Botswana, etc

4 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by TimeTraveller: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Grass ain't greener elsewhere.... Better perfect your hustle in Nigeria and earn good money using your leverage as a citizen so that you can vacation abroad than to go become 5th class citizens and a stranger where everybody hates you because you are a Nigerian

They won't listen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by CSTRR: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2022
You want to relocate to a place with a GDP/capital less than Lagos.

And when xenophobia starts, you will start looking for govt.

Okay.

3 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by pansophist(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2022
Oyindamolah:
House rent for dia na die

If you work and earn in the country, then you should be able to afford it like everyone. But if you calculate it in Nigerian currency that is on a free fall, then its expensive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Misterone: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Obi3icebaba:

Perfect which hustle in Nigeria.. which business do you want to do in Nigeria with diesel selling for almost 1k
if you cannot make it in Nigeria as a citizen, you cannot make it anywhere. the diesel you are complaining about is still the cheapest in Africa. you think you can go to any other african country and make it legit and you find it difficult to make it in Nigeria? you lie. you go suffer. know this and know peace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Mooh247: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2022
Benwems:

Don’t say what you don’t know. Nigerians lie a lot. My sister is based in the USA and she’s a Bsn nurse. She hasn’t been treated like a second class citizen. So stop your false narrative.

Your sister is a professional in a field with high vacancy... The dude asking isnt

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Splitmind: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Nigeria is the best
Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by ibechris(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Benwems:

Don’t say what you don’t know. Nigerians lie a lot. My sister is based in the USA and she’s a Bsn nurse. She hasn’t been treated like a second class citizen. So stop your false narrative.

Then u are a liar.
Even the blacks in America are not treated equally.
Racism has become a trend in America since 2019 and has increasingly become a norm. There is structural racism in America as it affects the kind of job u get depending on the neighbourhood u found yourself.
In fact,racism may not be expressed verbally but affects u indirectly or u think because Obama became President of America therefore,there is no racism. Why do they have white Supremacists and all whats not?
White police officers are feared most in America by blacks because they are likely to shoot u before knowing your identity.
Read about Diallo who was shot 32 times by the American police all because he wanted to bring out his I.D card for identification before two white police officers shot him non stop.
That your sister that lives in the US should be another reason why u should advice her to be careful. There is more racism in the US than in Canada or even in Brazil .

5 Likes

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by Adakaazubuike(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Grass ain't greener elsewhere.... Better perfect your hustle in Nigeria and earn good money using your leverage as a citizen so that you can vacation abroad than to go become 5th class citizens and a stranger where everybody hates you because you are a Nigerian
Pure truth we are facing same here in Abu Dhabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by zoedew: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

In the hope that the advise is taken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? by mu2sa2: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2022
Misterone:
if you cannot make it in Nigeria as a citizen, you cannot make it anywhere. the diesel you are complaining about is still the cheapest in Africa. you think you can go to any other african country and make it legit and you find it difficult to make it in Nigeria? you lie. you go suffer. know this and know peace
The best answer so far.
A big lazy fool in Nigeria will be the biggest laziest fool outside Nigeria!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma / World's Happiest Countries For 2022 / Man Takes Selfie After Accident, Gives Thanks To God For Survival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.