Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

DNA Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DNA Issues (406 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Why Men Are More Furious With Cheating And DNA Issues. / DNA Issues...ladies & Feminists Please Help Us!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Issues by Tuchelibann: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
I got married to someone I assumed was my other half at age 28 she was 26. We started dating immediately after nysc, we met in Abuja when I was house hunting. She was a teacher and make school uniform for kids too.

We courted for almost 2 years and got married some months later. I was thinking I have found my missing rib. If you have been frequent here you’d have seen a story where I came here to complain how I suspect my wife of cheating. I had to open this new acccount because a lot of people know me here and I don’t want to be mocked.

Well I suspected my wife having extramarital affair, always switching off her phones when we’re together, go out to pick calls and all that. She is always not herself whenever a particular number calls her. The number is not saved but I have seen it mutiple times. Out of curiosity I checked her phone one day when she was sleeping( I saw her inputing her password without her noticing a week earlier). Yes you guessed right it was that particular number and she has been cheating on me with one stupid man.

I felt my whole world crumble before me, I couldn’t tell anybody how could I?. My attitude changed and she noticed but she dare not ask. This is someone I love with all my heart. My curiosity led me to dna center we have a 2 year old beautiful girl which DNA confirmed it’s not mine, tried another DNA center and the result was the same. This made things worst I fell sick for a month and lost a lot of deals. I was literally shaking and crying when I held the result in my hand. I didn’t even waste time to chase her out. Came begging with family but I didn’t agree to her pleas. Actually she has been dating that man before we met and they have been seeing even after our marriage which I got to know through her chats.

This was more than 4 years ago, I really had trust issues after, I didn’t even look at a ladies side for almost 5 years I felt betrayed. I don’t believe in the institution called marriage again ( don’t even try and persuade me with any stupid scriptures) I’m done hearing that. I wanted my own kids so bad so I met another lady I told her I’m not ready for marriage but I’m cool with kids . We share same interest so it was quite easy. Months ago I welcome the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I’m happy I’m a father again.

The issue now is I don’t even want this kid to grow up before conducting another DNA test, I have my trust issues I won’t let emotion override me. Kid is always sucking and with her mother so there is no how I can do that without her consent. Summoned the courage to tell her and she has been acting weird that I don’t trust her bla bla bla. She swore she won’t drop the baby for me and even threatening to leave the house. This is a girl I have been taking care of without her doing anything. She said even if the girl is grown she would never allow me conduct any dna. She said the day she discovers I conduct a dna test she will leave the house and that’s the last time I would see her.

But I’m still adamant of this dna what should I do. What’s ladies issues with dNA test if you’re coke can why not let me do it. I believe trust is earned you can’t say because we have a baby together I should just believe you can’t cheat on me. Although I don’t suspect her of cheating or anything but once beaten twice shy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Issues by Tuchelibann: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lala Abeg front page I need different opinion on this issue
Re: DNA Issues by Ammishaddai: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Oga , your current mistress isn't someone you should trust and I'll tell you why.

1. She's adamant about conducting a DNA test , and that means she's hiding something (fact). Or else ,what's the logic behind her irrational threats after knowing fully well what've you been through in the past..?

2. You're not leaglly married to her , and in her mind that automatically means there's no formal commitment on her side , so she's sees herself as still single and available and is only enduring with you because of what you can offer her in terms of money and gratification.

So here is my advice : force her to do that test on the pretext of marriage. If the results of the test proves that you're the father ,then go ahead and do the right thing by marrying. If not ,japa and find another person.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Issues by SUPERBLOOM(f): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
if your mind tells you she's cheating or cheated... your mind can never lie
the mistake we make is we doubt our minds

2 Likes

Re: DNA Issues by 9jayes: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
DNA test should be made compulsory on every newborn baby nd made also made affordable too

2 Likes

Re: DNA Issues by Tuchelibann: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga , your current mistress isn't someone should trust and I'll tell you why.

1. She's adamant about conducting a DNA test and that means she's hiding something from(fact). Or else what's the logical reasoning behind her irrational threats ?

2. You're not leaglly married to her automatically means there's no formal commitment on her side , and in her mind, she's still single and available, and is only enduring with you because of what you can offer her in terms of money and gratification.

So here is my advice : force her to do that test on the pretext of marriage. If indeed the results of the test proves that you're the father ,then go ahead and do the right thing by marrying. If not ,japa and find another person.
thanks, I’m not even ready to listen to stories o. This one is a must I know what I went through the last time

1 Like

Re: DNA Issues by Blunttruth: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tuchelibann:
I got married to someone I assumed was my other half at age 28 she was 26. We started dating immediately after nysc, we met in Abuja when I was house hunting. She was a teacher and make school uniform for kids too.

We courted for almost 2 years and got married some months later. I was thinking I have found my missing rib. If you have been frequent here you’d have seen a story where I came here to complain how I suspect my wife of cheating. I had to open this new acccount because a lot of people know me here and I don’t want to be mocked.

Well I suspected my wife having extramarital affair, always switching off her phones when we’re together, go out to pick calls and all that. She is always not herself whenever a particular number calls her. The number is not saved but I have seen it mutiple times. Out of curiosity I checked her phone one day when she was sleeping( I saw her inputing her password without her noticing a week earlier). Yes you guessed right it was that particular number and she has been cheating on me with one stupid man.

I felt my whole world crumble before me, I couldn’t tell anybody how could I?. My attitude changed and she noticed but she dare not ask. This is someone I love with all my heart. My curiosity led me to dna center we have a 2 year old beautiful girl which DNA confirmed it’s not mine, tried another DNA center and the result was the same. This made things worst I fell sick for a month and lost a lot of deals. I was literally shaking and crying when I held the result in my hand. I didn’t even waste time to chase her out. Came begging with family but I didn’t agree to her pleas. Actually she has been dating that man before we met and they have been seeing even after our marriage which I got to know through her chats.

This was more than 4 years ago, I really had trust issues after, I didn’t even look at a ladies side for almost 5 years I felt betrayed. I don’t believe in the institution called marriage again ( don’t even try and persuade me with any stupid scriptures) I’m done hearing that. I wanted my own kids so bad so I met another lady I told her I’m not ready for marriage but I’m cool with kids . We share same interest so it was quite easy. Months ago I welcome the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I’m happy I’m a father again.

The issue now is I don’t even want this kid to grow up before conducting another DNA test, I have my trust issues I won’t let emotion override me. Kid is always sucking and with her mother so there is no how I can do that without her consent. Summoned the courage to tell her and she has been acting weird that I don’t trust her bla bla bla. She swore she won’t drop the baby for me and even threatening to leave the house. This is a girl I have been taking care of without her doing anything. She said even if the girl is grown she would never allow me conduct any dna. She said the day she discovers I conduct a dna test she will leave the house and that’s the last time I would see her.

But I’m still adamant of this dna what should I do. What’s ladies issues with dNA test if you’re coke can why not let me do it. I believe trust is earned you can’t say because we have a baby together I should just believe you can’t cheat on me. Although I don’t suspect her of cheating or anything but once beaten twice shy.

Well if I were in the mistress's shoes knowing what you have been through, I would never object to a DNA. Maybe she too isn't sure you are the father.

Make sure you do the test. Anyhow,let her threaten to leave.

1 Like

Re: DNA Issues by Theboy21: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Can't you conduct the dna without her notice?

1 Like

Re: DNA Issues by jetwonder(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin to save yourself from awaiting calamity and the spending sprees of feeding another man child and wife. let the cat out of the box, be bold in your action. inform her, sent her away immediately.show her those two DNA proof. but be careful, before you enter this action let your people (5-7 person) be around in the house for your safety. she knows very well that child does not belonged to you.

1 Like

Re: DNA Issues by playapayaski: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Just take a strand of her hair n you are done.. brush or comb the hair n get a strand out..
Make SURE YOU DO THE DNA, love exists but does not last, use your brain bro

1 Like

Re: DNA Issues by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tuchelibann:
The lady isn't the issue here is. You are. You have what is regarded as trust issues, yet you felt it wise to enter into a relationship? You didn't even say to pay a surrogate instead. You brought this on yourself instead. undecided

You can DNA test the child by taking a strand of her hair but honestly I think the woman and child are better off not having what is your damage in their lives either. If it turns out the child is yours,the woman can always head to the courts to sue you for child support. undecided
Re: DNA Issues by goshikid: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
DNA

Tormenting women since 1802

embarassed

No matter how good my wife is, i must do DNA test..

Nowadays them no d trust again

2 Likes

Re: DNA Issues by HopeNeverDies: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Damnnn!!!!!! *Once Bitten; Twice Shy*

Women/Ladies/Girls are making life miserable emotionally for some men/guys/Boys.

Is it a must for a girl to cheat

The foolish bastard I dated last ( Although I haven’t broken up, I wan Bleep her till I graduate, hopefully the nincompoop still thinks I’d marry her. Lmao).

I seriously hate it when a girl is not contented...
Re: DNA Issues by Homeboiy: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
You even dey live with her for same house

Mistake, your prik is still active

Let her go if she still insist on no DNA test
Re: DNA Issues by RisenJoe(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
You shouldn't have told her about your intentions to conduct a DNA test, but since you've done so I think you should call her bluff and carry out your words. You really need to stamp your authority as the man of the house and do what you said you will do it else she won't take you serious next time.

Another important thing is monitor the kinds of friends she keeps, e get why!

1 Like

Re: DNA Issues by odinson1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The lady isn't the issue here is. You are. You have what is regarded as trust issues, yet you felt it wise to enter into a relationship? You didn't even say to pay a surrogate instead. You brought this on yourself instead. undecided

You can DNA test the child by taking a strand of her hair but honestly I think the woman and child are better off not having what is your damage in their lives either. If it turns out the child is yours,the woman can always head to the courts to sue you for child support. undecided

"Women supporting women" cheesy

1 Like

Re: DNA Issues by odinson1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
G
Re: DNA Issues by skywalker240(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Have you ever wondered why they (female folks) detest the adverbial phrase paternity test?

it is only an unwise man that will boldly tell a Nigerian Woman his next plan of actions. You goofed big time when you told her what you intend to do undecided

a silent, flawless and neat finisher would run things on the background and act on his results for better or what may follow.

But you couldnt keep it to yourself, when you know what the average 21st century Nigerian Female is capable of, when it comes to preventing what would expose their secrets they are ever prepared to guard till they close their eyes in their graves.

do you know the lenght or extent she can go to keep the secret if truly the child is not yours? undecided

she can poison you, or even set you up or stab you in your sleep or send hired assasins or worst still ortumorkpo angry

rule 101, never ever, tell a Nigerian Woman a delicate secret or plan as this and if you so trust her to let her know, slap yourself to reality and say "ah its a Nigerian Girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Issues by cutecommend: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
a
Re: DNA Issues by GOFRONT(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
DNA........A threat and a ticking time bomb warming up to blast up so many marriages in the nearest future......by then, the future will no longer be female, The future will be DNA!!!!

Op sorry you got served a hot breakfast by your first wife.

So many men got served hot already but they walking gently as though nothing has gone down.

DNA
Re: DNA Issues by Nonexisting: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Your mistake was telling her your intentions. Now she will be watching you and the baby with an eagle eye.
Re: DNA Issues by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please do well to drop the address and amount involved also because the rate at which women are betraying now is alarming.
Tuchelibann:
thanks, I’m not even ready to listen to stories o. This one is a must I know what I went through the last time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Obsessed With A Mans Status In Society? / Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich / Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.