Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? (15857 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Why She's Not Falling For Me? / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Everybody is lieying grin grin

Na who con de buy expensive car and phones for all this gurl we de sell wig grin grin

Lol.. Not everyone on front page is saying the truth oo.

B4 some people go go divorce their wives..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Jimbah(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
fourboys:
If u buy recharge card 200, u go use am for one week, and u go dey eat well,, two girls wey I dey date now need new phones sad sad

Funny
But you're right
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Maxxim: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Peace of mind
Laser focused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Tboymessiah(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My BLODA u go enjoy ur Life!

U go SAVE more RUBBERZ (money)

and u go de reason ur FAMILY and siblings!

better NACK ASHAWOO 1k or 5h and COME back house jeje...

if u fall in love... NA EXPRESS U DE GO!

SUBSCRIPTION, Na 4 ur HEAD!

school FEES, Na 4 ur HEAD!

VALENTINE'S DAY, Na 4 ur HEAD!

BIRTHDAY Na 4 ur HEAD!

FIXING NAILS, Na 4 ur HEAD!

RECHARGE CARD, Na 4 ur HEAD!

I ONE BUY DRUG 4 SMALL HEADACHE, Na 4 ur HEAD!

MY BLODA d matterz plenty....

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Hahahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by digitite: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
1. You accomplish more goals. 2. You discover more of yourself. 3. Freedom. 4. You spend less.
Only God can give one true love.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by ikorodureporta: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
I'm currently suffering from falling for someone already attached .. Both of us seem to be vibing better, but she's still attached, & I dey die here no be small cheesy

In fact, I've never felt like this, & I don't know how to get out of it!
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Johel(m): 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:
What are the advantages of not falling in love with a woman/man in this 21st century with too many unfaithful creatures?

1. You live longer
2. You move on easily
3. You have more investments

List yours.

If I see a rich lady, I will be very rich too...cos I will be inspired,I no go like carry last, I will push so I can make her happy, Takecare of her, show her genuine love and believe she does same too thru trust...The love must balance on both side before anything can work properly...if not, forget it....Nobody like Sapa.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
You will never know what it feels to be betrayed by the one you love.

But is it possible to live a normal life to old age without ever being in love?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Lovebliss2(f): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
No heartache
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by SwayG: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
fourboys:
If u buy recharge card 200, u go use am for one week, and u go dey eat well,, two girls wey I dey date now need new phones sad sad

Why you go dey date 2 girls for this economy. You get mind o
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by favour32(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Love is a temporary psychosis.

Sigmund Freud!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by silibaba: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
You will not break your leg, I mean your aza.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by twilliamx(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:
Advantage of not falling in love with the other gender is so much. Icant list erthing.. It is just too much
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by crackhouse(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nobody will break your heart
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by pansophist(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Depends on the country. If its UAR, the advantage of not falling in love is more than the advantage. Also, as a man, you're only allowed to fall in love if you have money. You decide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by bilangha(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
No heart break
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by loveJib(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Contentment
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by ultimateprof: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
To be sincere, to fall in love is one of the best thing that has happened to me.
Love is a beautiful thing.
" Never walk alone".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Hespee93: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:
What are the advantages of not falling in love with a woman/man in this 21st century with too many unfaithful creatures?

1. You live longer
2. You move on easily

List yours.

The most i portant is that you have rest of mind.

No high BP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
There is nothing like love, it's just a manipulative word use to empty one's pocket.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Blueelf: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
OvertheTop:

Really, have you seen a Single man till death?
How old was he?
How did he handle the House chores at Old Age
Did he have any Major Old Age Sickness?

There are many bro

Especially in the western world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Blueelf: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
ultimateprof:
To be sincere, to fall in love is one of the best thing that has happened to me.
Love is a beautiful thing.
" Never walk alone".

If you're in Love with Liverpool, then wetin you talk make sense

But if na one retired olosho disguised as a good girl, then I'm waiting for the bad news in a few months to.e

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Blueelf: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ficient:
You will never know what it feels to be betrayed by the one you love.

But is it possible to live a normal life to old age without ever being in love?

Very possible

And still be happy sef

Most of Jesus's apostles never married

And they lived purposefully

Me, I'm thinking strongly of going that route sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Bamzyriches451: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Damn!
Don't love
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by LocalStandard1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
OK, Redpill it is then.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by segcymoor(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omotosho1090905:
Love isn't for the weak and most men are weaklings

It takes a brave heart to love

When I love...I give everything....You dare not break my heart

I walk away at will
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by phemmyfour: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:

1. You live longer
2. You move on easily

List yours.
loneliness kills faster, I would die with a broken heart.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
fourboys:
One wonan is a problem, and you are keeping 2 undecided

Sorry!.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by kiddkash(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee... ur FACE show and ur SHOE shine...

LITE UP dat WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Bbbw: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
You have nothing to think about
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Cyoung4real(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
RisenJoe:
Everything under the sun have advantage and disadvantage, everything!

Being in love comes with a lot of advantage but only one disadvantage which is being in love with the wrong person.

Oga, what is the advantage of poverty? cheesy
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Ahasco(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Peace of mind
Happiness within
Love abundance
Wealth enrichment
Good health

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / See What This Slay Queen Did After This Guy Proposed To Her [PHOTO] / Besides Money, What Else Can A Guy Bring Into A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.