Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? (15835 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Why She's Not Falling For Me? / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by EmmyDJourno: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
I have felt love once, and I want to feel it again

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by thinksquad(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

Funny you!!! Iprefer not falling in love
you will not fall in love until you see someone that Will blow your mind . You won't even be able to think .
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by yemi1504: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:
What are the advantages of not falling in love with a woman/man in this 21st century with too many unfaithful creatures?

1. You live longer
2. You move on easily
3. You have more investments

List yours.

No stress from that other gender and your money is where you can see it.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by yemi1504: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Geemax:
Peace of mind

That one is very key!
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by fattprince(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:
Advantage of not falling in love with the other gender is so much. Icant list erthing.. It is just too much
But you fell in love with me naa
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Candidlady: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
fattprince:

But you fell in love with me naa

Hello prince wink
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by fattprince(m): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:

Hello prince wink
Hi, Cinderella.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Boogyman557: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=kiddkash post=111156965][/quote] Holly Gram cool this is the best picture I have SEEN on NL since dis MONTH!

Jah bless u MAN!

Jah give u Long Life MAN!

I SWEAR DOWN.. dis picture na CONFIRM MOTIVATION and PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION!

infact I de go SMOKE WEED...

WTF MAN!
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by ultimateprof: 1:04am On Mar 19, 2022
Blueelf:

If you're in Love with Liverpool, then wetin you talk make sense

But if na one retired olosho disguised as a good girl, then I'm waiting for the bad news in a few months to.e

Haahaahaaa, you're going to wait in vain oh because we're almost getting to level of having our fourth kids!

Inside love, there is 5 alive!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by seyidesign(m): 1:30am On Mar 19, 2022
No advantage what's so ever, is full of heartbroken, lies, trust, believe
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by AutoRedux: 2:21am On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
Legendoo:
Being single seems totally cool until you cross your 40s. It's even worse if you didn't blow as much you envisaged .

Being with the wrong partner will be equally devastating.

The true winner's in my view are those who found good partners.

[/s]
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Blueelf: 3:08am On Mar 19, 2022
ultimateprof:

Haahaahaaa, you're going to wait in vain oh because we're almost getting to level of having our fourth kids!

Inside love, there is 5 alive!

Lolllll
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Daddylaura: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2022
fourboys:
If u buy recharge card 200, u go use am for one week, and u go dey eat well,, two girls wey I dey date now need new phones sad sad
; grin grin[center][/center] wahala nor dey finish
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Funflipper: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2022
CuteMike01:
I have always known eros love never was like agape love. It is selfish and possesive in nature.

Reason why I never dated nor been heartbroken before.

Love emotion isn`t enough in relationships, understanding is everything - the actual reason our fore-fathers had better marriages than us.

"Love emotion isn`t enough in relationships, understanding is everything - the actual reason our fore-fathers had better marriages than us."

You are 100% correct. Understanding is the absolute key to a healthy marriage but most people think it is just love. Love comes and goes but understanding is forever.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by freedomchild: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2022
Too much expectations lead to heartbreak

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Jaybee8181(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2022
Unfortunately love has been taken over by scammers who give a fck about your emotions but reap your future and destiny apart. for their own personal gains
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Goztino(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2022
For me,
I have more money,
More personal investments
More concentration and even more peace of mind.

I really enjoy being single grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My BLODA u go enjoy ur Life!

U go SAVE more RUBBERZ (money)

and u go de reason ur FAMILY and siblings!

better NACK ASHAWOO 1k or 5h and COME back house jeje...

if u fall in love... NA EXPRESS U DE GO!

SUBSCRIPTION, Na 4 ur HEAD!

school FEES, Na 4 ur HEAD!

VALENTINE'S DAY, Na 4 ur HEAD!

BIRTHDAY Na 4 ur HEAD!

FIXING NAILS, Na 4 ur HEAD!

RECHARGE CARD, Na 4 ur HEAD!

I ONE BUY DRUG 4 SMALL HEADACHE, Na 4 ur HEAD!

MY BLODA d matterz plenty....

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Where you dey find ashawo for 1k or 5h for this Buhari economy
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Boogyman557: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Where you dey find ashawo for 1k or 5h for this Buhari economy
Holly Gram cool

4 Lagos here, I de NACK ASHAWOO 1k and 5h..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by nnamdiosu(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
iLegendd:
I can't remember promising anything. If I did, remind me, Sir.

Hello

I just pm'd you.
I have a business propositon for you.

Regards
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

4 Lagos here, I de NACK ASHAWOO 1k and 5h..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Around where in Lagos exactly?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Hello

I just pm'd you.
I have a business propositon for you.

Regards
I don't have access to PM. Send a message on WhatsApp with all you have in mind and you'll get a reply as soon as possible. Our business WhatsApp is in my profile.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Boogyman557: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Around where in Lagos exactly?
Holly Gram cool

Bariga.. shomolu, gbagada, ikeja, ikorodu oshodi bolade,..

my Gee Dem plenty..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't have access to PM. Send a message on WhatsApp with all you have in mind and you'll get a reply as soon as possible. Our business WhatsApp is in my profile.
Noted. Will do so now
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by IMASTEX: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
fourboys:
If u buy recharge card 200, u go use am for one week, and u go dey eat well,, two girls wey I dey date now need new phones sad sad
They don't have parents or you tell them say the dating na employment/empowerment scheme?! grin grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Mensorty(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Not falling in love can have its advantages, especially in the realm of modern online dating. It allows for a more practical and objective approach. Online dating provides a platform to connect with people, explore various personalities, and understand what you truly seek in a partner. For instance, you can broaden your horizons and even find potential matches like brides from belarus. It's about navigating relationships on your terms and discovering meaningful connections in a digital age.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by okoroemeka(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
iLegendd:
What are the advantages of not falling in love with a woman/man in this 21st century with too many unfaithful creatures?

1. You live longer
2. You move on easily
3. You have more investments

List yours.
peace of mind is far more important than all the others,the drama of women is one of the reasons many men die early
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by fineberry(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My BLODA u go enjoy ur Life!

U go SAVE more RUBBERZ (money)

and u go de reason ur FAMILY and siblings!

better NACK ASHAWOO 1k or 5h and COME back house jeje...

if u fall in love... NA EXPRESS U DE GO!

SUBSCRIPTION, Na 4 ur HEAD!

school FEES, Na 4 ur HEAD!

VALENTINE'S DAY, Na 4 ur HEAD!

BIRTHDAY Na 4 ur HEAD!

FIXING NAILS, Na 4 ur HEAD!

RECHARGE CARD, Na 4 ur HEAD!

I ONE BUY DRUG 4 SMALL HEADACHE, Na 4 ur HEAD!

MY BLODA d matterz plenty....

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Baba must you light up your weed. Weed are suppose to be cleared away since it's unwanted/meaningless grass na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version / Xvideos Really Getting Out Of Hand! / What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.