Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? (15813 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Why She's Not Falling For Me? / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by almarthins(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:
What are the advantages of not falling in love with a woman/man in this 21st century with too many unfaithful creatures?

1. You live longer
2. You move on easily
3. You have more investments

List yours.

I tell you!
One will not turn U to arm.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by MrBroke(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Love does not exist, so I can't fall in it. Let's just bleep and have fun, as long as no drugs we gonna live longer healthier.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Fell in love,
Fell out of grace,
Tear eyes na him make me pick race..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by slimmax: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
The first time I get heart attack na love cause am

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by czarr(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Peaceful sleep at night.

You no go dey bother yourself with stupid stuff like phone password.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by ricon: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
The only advantage is that it saves you some money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by dayabiuuku: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
You won't be thinking of jumping inside the lagoon from the third mainland bridge

You won't be thinking of how much they are selling sniper and how many mililitres you will drink before the Angel of death will take your life

You won't be thinking of whether you should use cow rope or goat rope to commit suicide inside your room. And how you are going to tie the rope to the fan hook of the ceiling. You will still be contemplating whether the hook can withstand your weight before you will die

You won't be heartbroken

You will have short time rest and peace of mind

You will learn to live happily with yourself!

#itiswell!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by OvertheTop(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnn!!!! *You Live MUCH more Longer*

I noticed most single men tends to live much longer unlike their married Counterparts.

Really, have you seen a Single man till death?
How old was he?
How did he handle the House chores at Old Age
Did he have any Major Old Age Sickness?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Dshocker(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
fourboys:
If u buy recharge card 200, u go use am for one week, and u go dey eat well,, two girls wey I dey date now need new phones sad sad

N200 card or N2000 card?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by fourboys: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dshocker:

N200 card or N2000 card?
200 bro

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Ay04z(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
RisenJoe:
Everything under the sun have advantage and disadvantage, everything!

Being in love comes with a lot of advantage but only one disadvantage which is being in love with the wrong person.

u nail it..... .. There are still gud people.... Bad people spoil gud people anyway

But neva d less there are still golden heart people.... I have one already... And forever is. D deal..
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Legendoo: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Being single seems totally cool until you cross your 40s. It's even worse if you didn't blow as much you envisaged .

Being with the wrong partner will be equally devastating.

The true winner's in my view are those who found good partners.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by bonnyhope: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
fourboys:
If u buy recharge card 200, u go use am for one week, and u go dey eat well,, two girls wey I dey date now need new phones sad sad

You are unfaithful

Why dating 2 at a time
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Paul8644: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Read Below

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Dshocker(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
fourboys:
200 bro

N200 na for flashing,don't you do business?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
You don't have to buy birthday and Christmas gifts. You get to save up as against the occasional outings. grin grin

But seriously, there are zero advantages of not falling in love/loving someone. That one no be life abeg!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by timchogon81: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Some love will bring peace of mind for you, some will bring you stress.
It's a choice

Meanwhile
Pest solutions integrated services is your preferred and effective option for fumigation and pest control services.

For total eradication of those pests from your surroundings. You know who to call.

Call on us for eradication of
Bedbug
Cockroaches
Mosquitoes
Rats
Snake
Scorpions

Contact us on
Pestsolutionsfumigation@gmail.com
www.pestsolution.com.ng

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by olola4(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Like one guy do say "person wey no get girlfriend no get problem"

Relationship/ falling in love is too stressful most especially in the Naija where we have alot of cross Buhari has given to carry

You will now add another wahala to it, in this era we have confused and unpredictable ladies everywhere - I beg make love dey e zone o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Salihusaliheen(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
No more urgent 2k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by sojisenai(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
1. Wisdom.
2. Knowledge.
3. Understanding.

The three advantages of not falling in love.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by fourboys: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dshocker:

N200 na for flashing,don't you do business?
I should be buying richarge cards with biz money abi??

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by letitrainnow(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Can't think of any
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by toujurs: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:
Advantage of not falling in love with the other gender is so much. Icant list erthing.. It is just too much
get yourself a job, so you don't become a burden to a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by jericco1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hard men everywhere grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Saintmary(f): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:
What are the advantages of not falling in love with a woman/man in this 21st century with too many unfaithful creatures?

1. You live longer
2. You move on easily

List yours.

You save money.

Bad relationships are a wasteful venture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Eastcaostboy: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:

1. You live longer
2. You move on easily

List yours.
9ja lovers are as good as two persons fooling each other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Omotosho1090905(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
Love isn't for the weak and most men are weaklings
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Candidlady: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
toujurs:
get yourself a job, so you don't become a burden to a man.

Okay
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by legallyminded: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin grin grin

Lalami3232:
There are 1000 reasons why you shouldn't fall in love with a 9ja girl. Love for 9ja is expensive. Love for 9ja na trade by barter. She gives you her over used toto, you give her your hard earned money. She gives you her milkless sagged breast, you give her milk from your account. Love for here na money oooooo. Every rich man must get love, but poor men no get love.
If you no dey careful, love for 9ja go send you back to the village because it's expensive. The only free and genuine love you fit get for 9ja na motherly love. May God bless all mothers worldwide, y'all are the real heros.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. / Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.