Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? (4552 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Uzomacharles: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2022
Suspect1:
noise maker, keep shut!

Noise Maker Spotter
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Uzomacharles: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2022
Suspect1:
useless noise!

Make the noise kill u....
U mentioned me 3x calling me noise Maker,now who's noise Maker?
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Suspect1: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Noise Maker Spotter
yes, say no to noise making!

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Suspect1: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Make the noise kill u....

U mentioned me 3x calling me noise Maker,now who's noise Maker?
The two of us ofcourse...

The meme below for two of us.

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Uzomacharles: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2022
Suspect1:
yes, say no to noise making!
I no geh your time
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Uzomacharles: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2022
Suspect1:
The two of us ofcourse...
The meme below for two of us.
Make I just dey observe u

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Suspect1: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

I no geh your time
bragging noise maker, keep shut!

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Suspect1: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Make I just dey observe u
noise!

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Almaigaa: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2022
Tony142:

He should not have sold the bike, all the money he have being working and saving all this while should be enough to travel to the north, if selling the bike was the only way he could be able to raise money for him to travel then I think he has being wasting all the money he have being working for all this while without saving some out of it for emergency cases, so in conclusion I think he lack saving skill, cool

I believe that, selling of the Bike was just to enable him add up and expand his Farm.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by angelfallz(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2022
No, it is not like money has more value in the north, it is that generally the Hausas don't put too much stock in money ie they are not money centric
iLegendd:
Exactly. I think money has more value in the North.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by angelfallz(m): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2022
Many of the Hausas in the south don't have the luxury of saving. As soon you pay them they send the money to their family in the north. I remember my mum once telling that Hausas would start having problem with you when you tell them you would pay them on a particular day and when that day comes you start telling them story. They hate it, because their family is relying on that money.
Tony142:

He should not have sold the bike, all the money he have being working and saving all this while should be enough to travel to the north, if selling the bike was the only way he could be able to raise money for him to travel then I think he has being wasting all the money he have being working for all this while without saving some out of it for emergency cases, so in conclusion I think he lack saving skill, cool
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:
I will focus on technology and agriculture if the mantle is on me. With tech, we will combat crime and lots of other things.
I am only praising you because you did not consider ethnicism, which has been the challenge of the Nigeria state, if everyone was like you, we would have a better country , unfortunately our President and his party the APC don't think that way as they plan to continue with this there tribalistic agenda.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2022
jackcanfield:
I am only praising you because you did not consider ethnicism, which has been the challenge of the Nigeria state, if everyone was like you we would have a better country unfortunately our President and his party the APC don't think that way as the plan to continue with this there tribalistic agenda.

If you're any tribe, no issue with me, but Fulani? I will not even allow him come close.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:

If you're any tribe, no issue with me, but Fulani? I will not even allow him come close.
Nigerian Fulani are lovely people but imported Fulani are the problem and you know the President is from a town close to the border , perhaps he has imported genes from Niger.

1 Like

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Can’t say if it’s right or wrong for now until after the sales of the onions , op iLegend one question for you tho when you guys buy the bike do you guys drive it from delta to rivers or you put it in bus that would bring it down to rivers states or where u guys reside ?
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by walesoflyf(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:
This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right or Wrong?

There is this Hausa guy that takes care of the gate. Instead of being idle, he rides bike.

He brought his brother over and before you know it, they're now 6+ sleeping in one room — not everyday. I like them because they are humble and hardworking.

I hardly come out, so it takes them a month or three to see my face. Also, my number is mostly switched off.

One of them travelled for 2 months now and I didn't know. He came back this week and luckily, my phone was on and his call came through. I told him I will call him back the next day.

I met with him and stretched my hand for a handshake.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked and he nervously said yes. This nervousness stems from the respect he has for me even though he knows he's older.

We started discussing and he said, "Oga, I no get bike again." "Why? What happened?" I asked. "I sell am use the money go North go plant onion and rice."

When he said this, I was filled with smiles within me. I love smart people like this.

"The bike I dey ride now na another person own," he said.

Deep down, I know what he was driving at.

"How long does this onion take before you harvest? Six months?" I asked. "No, three months."

Over here, in Rivers state, bike is around 290k and above. The last one I bought in Anambra for one of his brothers was 200k+.

He usually goes to Delta state to buy bike from someone he knows at a cheaper rate.

The last one he bought in Delta state last year was around 199k or thereabout.

I was impressed with what he did — the agricultural initiative.

He sold his bike and spent it on agriculture. If he was some Rivers' men, he will spend it on girls, drinks, cultism or learning Yahoo.

I asked him if he knows about the Russian war in Ukraine and he said yes. I began to praise him of what he just did.

He said he'll bring the onion via truck to Rivers state and it makes lots of profit.

At the end of our discussion, I promised to buy myself a new bike and give it to him to ride.

So, he will be heading to Delta state to buy a new bike this month. 250k will probably be spent on it. I told him to call the seller in Delta and get back to me.

Damn, I was impressed with what he did.

OP you want use scope tell us say you be chairman shey.. angry.. Oya do data giveaway for me na... God bless.. 08100610687

P. S. the man did the right thing...
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
walesoflyf:

OP you want use scope tell us say you be chairman shey.. angry.. Oya do data giveaway for me na... God bless.. 08100610687

P. S. the man did the right thing...
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
PossibleG:
Can’t say if it’s right or wrong for now until after the sales of the onions , op iLegend one question for you tho when you guys buy the bike do you guys drive it from delta to rivers or you put it in bus that would bring it down to rivers states or where u guys reside ?

He rides it from Delta to Rivers. When I went to Anambra for such, we rode it. Do everything over there (including number plate) and ride like a powerbike home.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:

He rides it from Delta to Rivers. When I went to Anambra for such, we rode it. Do everything over there (including number plate) and ride like a powerbike home.
really? Then I guess both states are not that far from each other then
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by oxiide22(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
Have you ever been to North?
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Nova1988(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:

cry tooo bad! I'm Fulani. grin
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nova1988:

cry tooo bad! I'm Fulani. grin
Then it is what it is. Your brother, Mr. Buhari has ruined you guys.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Nova1988(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
Then it is what it is. Your brother, Mr. Buhari has ruined you guys.

Abeg ooo, buhari is not Fulani he looks nothing like us or me sha.

I think it's his wife that's correct Fulani because at least she's from my state(adamawa) buhari is more of kanuri than Fulani.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by lookyzy: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
By being awake when others are sleeping and solving people's problems. This is as far as I can go. Health is sanity — brain is wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend / Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi / Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.