Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? (18589 Views)

What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by emettang: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
IT IS GOOD TO BE GOOD AND BAD TO BE BAD

did you get it
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by almarthins(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:
I'm not saying been bad to people in general but u know the good gurl of a thing, right? Is there really any gain in that? Coz to the best of my knowledge, the so called bad gurls are excelling far better in all ramifications than good gurls. Even guys will choose the over the gurls any time.

Don't let what you re seeing brainwash you to think that being good is not good enough. Many of those bad girls, you see out there have inherited invisible problems. Only to surface when they less think.

Be good out of season, in season. It does not mean you have to be stupid. Be wise too
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by derecho(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Even bad girls won't recommend a fellow bad girl for marriage to their brothers.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by SurvivorM(f): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
I am so bored been a good girl like I want to do so many bad things before I get old.
I want stories of how I pass out in a night club or met a guy that had bad intentions towards me or travel to meet a complete stranger lol.
So many things I could be doing instead of been so freaking boring cry
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by almarthins(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

Being good gurl in this country Nigeria only has Disadvantage

Tell us that have the intent of jumping from one di"k to another. With the motive of making money.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by derecho(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
But good girls are wise na..
almarthins:

Don't let what you re seeing brainwash you to think that being good is not good enough. Many of those bad girls, you see out there have inherited invisible problems. Only to surface when they less think.

Be good out of season, in season. It does not mean you have to be stupid. Be wise too
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
The good is good & the bad is bad.
The good is right & the bad is wrong.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Shamzo4u: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Pls mention one bad girl u knw bro

Stop confusing yourself
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Remman(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=Stargurl20 post=111137023][/quote]

A good girl

1. Doesn't have multiple sex partners and can stick to one partner
2. Can cook
3. Are nice and submissive
4. Are industrial
5. Caring
6. Hardworking
7. Supportive
8. Well mannered

In addition, being intelligent and skillful with the above mentioned attributes will make a man die to have and keep you forever.

Apparently, they're hard to find.

As for bad girls, i'm sure you mean sex lovers. Well, scientifically, men have higher sexual urge than women and a man can feel sex more than 5 times a day. So, it's easier for them to get the girls that can quickly give them some relieve but when it comes to a partner, they look for the good girls.

Please, do your best, work hard, acquire a skill, be productive, and make your money. forget about impressing men now. If you're a good girl with good manners, men will die to have you and you'll attract expensive good men and not the bad guys. Leave men if you want to succeed. To be a maid, chase men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by almarthins(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
derecho:
But good girls are wise na..

No! Some of them are simple and not wise enough
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Shamzo4u: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
SurvivorM:
I am so bored been a good girl like I want to do so many bad things before I get old.
I want stories of how I pass out in a night club or met a guy that had bad intentions towards me or travel to meet a complete stranger lol.
Let’s be friends and enjoy life together abeg
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by CountVersailles(f): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Moloso:
Lol.. Body go tell you na, she you done dey envy your friends that are bad.

Enter first and see wetin boys go do with you.

Good girls are priceless, use Mercy Johnson amd Tonto Dike as a case study.

Who is now happy in there various home.

Find out the answer yourself..

Lol. See this one. And you think Mercy Johnson is or was a good girl? I laugh in Swahili wink cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by SenatePresdo(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:
I'm not saying been bad to people in general but u know the good gurl of a thing, right? Is there really any gain in that? Coz to the best of my knowledge, the so called bad gurls are excelling far better in all ramifications than good gurls. Even guys will choose the over the gurls any time.

What do you mean by the term bad girl? do you mean serial cheats, heartbreakers, hookers, runs girls, gold diggers?

If so, then you are wrong.

For the fact that they directly use their body to make money doesn't mean they are excelling more than the good girls.

Guys just want them for the sex, and would prefer to keep the good girls as a companion.

You can choose to be what you want..
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Bahamas95(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
One thing I have noticed between good girls and bad girls is that most of the bad girls even if more successful are envious of the good girls.....They feel insecure whenever a good girl is around them.

The good girls should just remain good but they should come out of their shell at times and grab any opportunity that comes their way.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by derecho(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Except I'm talking about something else. I don't mean those who don't know what they are doing o.Some girls have not been tested..so I can't call them good but naive girls
The good ones are deliberate and are ready to live right.
almarthins:

No! Some of them are simple and not wise enough

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by ehix89(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:
stick to what you were programmed to be and be the best of it
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by tunmoj(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Do what the bad girls do ...you have made up your mind already.Go chill with the big boys...
Bear the consequences of your decisions and actions by yourself...

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Alusiizizi(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

If you are a good girl, you will eventually get the man of your dreams. A real man. But if you are a bad girl, then what you'll have to settle with depends, I'll enumerate:

1: Not a virgin? Well a lot(most) successful men will prefer virgins over non-virgins any day of the week. Reason? It literally demonstrates
chastity, virtue and strength. A virgin will have good up-bringing, self-control and clarity of purpose. You will be attractive
to any man. So as a non-virgin, your levels(husband-wise) downgrades to "maybe(not) comfortable but definitely not top-
class".
2. You're a "baby-mama"? Well I don't need to write too much here, but know this: Single average males are out of the question. Fathers of
children will be a hard-sell, then you'll have to settle with play-boys that will come in and out of your life like a
public toilet while you pray/tithe/(perform deliverance) in hopes that one of them just might put a ring on fiinger.

3. You're a "slay-queen"? Even less words needed here than the case of "baby-mama". You get knocked around different "big" men as if
they were playing table-tennis. At first you'll enjoy the life, but as you age and lose value, you'll be replaced by
younger, fresher slay-queens then you'll either have to become a full-time brothel-girl or settle for some fvck-boy
just like that one called MC Fish.

4. You're a brothel girl? One sentence. You're only options are either street urchins(Agbero) or worse, other girls.

When your father forces you to stay on the path of virtue while bringing you up in his house, he knows exactly the reason why he's doing so, but to answer your initial question, good(virtuous) women are not only valuable, they are prized.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by LUAN(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Just be smart and decent, you will be very much respected and admire. Look at okonjo iweala and late dora akunyili people respect and admire them... Bad girl might achieve many things at teenage/ youth age, like brown a house , leave alone in a well furnish house
and probably own a car, those things won't last and it won't earned her respect and admiration... bad girls disgust me too much,
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Dshocker(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

If i may understand you in short terms,hook up financial gain;my dear if you really determine to make it,there are couple of jobs you could get on the internet that will turn your life around for good.

If you can learn programming and become a bad ass in the field,you can be making N5m every month
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by missidy: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
My dear I always ask the same question because it seems good girls mostly finish last. Most of the bad girls I know are all married to abroad based, rich men here while good girls like us still dey here. Worst part is they get pregnant so easily despite their lifestyle while the good girls ttc for years.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by HardMirror(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

Even u men are confused. You don't want a good gurl
your major problem is you are surrounded by underachievers. I know ladies that their achievement would intimidate most guys. When I was in primary school, only one girl gave me headache.. Sandra.. this girl was fucking brilliant. I checked her out recently and Damn,! This lady has gone far. Same thing with my brilliant little sister who is doing well more than me that introduced her to the business world. She is the CEO of her own company and dealing with top brands as clients. These ladies are good girls that I know. The problem is most girls are not ready to work hard and smart like men, hence bad girls would seem to be doing well as they use their badness to get things from men. But a good girl with focus does not need a man to be successful in life. NO POINT EXPLAINING TO YOU AS MOST GIRLS I HAVE SEEN IN NIGERIA ARE TOO STUPID AND LAZY TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT USING THEIR PUSSY HENCE WHY WE ARE EVEN DISCUSSING IF IT IS GOOD TO BE A GOOD GIRL BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU CAN ONLY MAKE IT WHEN MEN VALUE U BY HOW SEXUALLY LOOSE YOU ARE
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by vince96w2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:
there is no human that is good. The heart of man is desperately wicked grin..but if u mean good character and self preservation, it's better to be a good than bad..You don't have to be good because of a man.. Excelling is relative.. Using sex to gain money has consequences in our nation of rituals and many diseases.. I encourage girls, work hard,be self sufficient behave well and enjoy urself by urself..A man will just be an addition. There are stuff u don't worry about if u have a good character..
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by lastchild: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
life generally, bad people have better things than good people.

even God, doesn't bless nice people, he blesses the right people
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by HardMirror(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
SurvivorM:
if you want an adventurous life, that is possible without living carelessly, if you want to live on the edge then get ready to die young
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Sarita01(f): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

I'm not oppressed by anyone. Even if there are in gold. I'm just wondering what being the good gurl has gotten me so far. Nothing. Whereas the so called wild gurls are doing perfectly. In fact, I've come to realize thatost guys just come to the public to rant they desire good gurls where as deep down it's the bad ones they want...
Being a good gurl in this Nigeria is of no single value

You're very correct,I've read some comment of some guys claiming good girls are for keeps,someone even said good girls tend not to end up in abusive relationships or whatnot,well that's a fallacy and not totally correct.you being good doenst automatically protects u from evil,the world doesn't work that way,neither does being bad make you prone to evil.i think good girls end up being hurt, disappointed,broken cos men take them for granted.in this generation of life on a fast lane geng,most men prefer the bad girls,the only ones remaining will claim they want a good girl with a touch of ashawo vibes which is totally laughable.

If you thinking being good will make u achieve good things,then dear you're living in a fairy tale.there's this quote I heard sometime which I think is kinda true,it says"it's a selfish world,only the selfish succeed".sometimes we need to cross those invisible red lines to succeed.my own 2 cents though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

Hypocrisy is when you're two faced. You're a good girl sometimes and you're a bad girl sometimes. If you're a hypocrite, you won't gain anything. So it's best to stick to one completely. Even God spits lukewarm people out.

Truly good girls always gain. They get the very best. Keyword: truly good girls.

Not the ones committing fornication with one boyfriend and claiming good girl.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Seankhalifa: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

Being good gurl in this country Nigeria only has Disadvantage
that a lie... gals with good heart a d fear of God.. will always be ahead... by the grace of God I will marry a Good gal amin..
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by letitrainnow(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Not all that glitters is gold
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Karleb(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Funny but this reminds me of a thread here about how to identify Ashawo or potential Ashawo girls.

They get excited about a bad girl that is making it big.

Nothing wrong with being a bad girl. It's a choice.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by SuperAim: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
zeuss:

Ultimate good always overcomes bad.
Guys will choose them anytime but not when it's time to marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.