Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,885 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? (18570 Views)

What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

Being good gurl in this country Nigeria only has Disadvantage
Haha personally I know women in Abuja that bought cars with runs o! Blood of Jesus runs girls get serious money, most of the uber cars in Abuja are for women
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Stargurl20(f): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Haha personally I know women in Abuja that bought cars with runs o! Blood of Jesus runs girls get serious money, most of the uber cars in Abuja are for women
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:24am On May 30, 2022
Stargurl20:

Being good gurl in this country Nigeria only has Disadvantage
Me I luh good gehs jere my dear... Come to zaddie, let's Rizzon grin
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Stargurl20(f): 5:59pm On May 30, 2022
Ferkaholic:

Me I luh good gehs jere my dear... Come to zaddie, let's Rizzon grin
Well, you got it wrong. I'm not a good girl. I'm indirectly telling her to be bad

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 30, 2022
Stargurl20:

Well, you got it wrong. I'm not a good girl. I'm indirectly telling her to be bad
Makes it even sweeter .. since yur even in lasgidi, lets wine together.. grin
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by smeag0l(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2022
You must have been on both sides of the divide to know this
Romanoff:
Bad girls will never tell you that they envy good girls but it's the truth.

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Emma2Seconds: 10:03pm On May 30, 2022
Go straight to what you're talking about stop disturbing us here with parable
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Divay22(f): 11:08pm On May 30, 2022
Stargurl20:

I'm not oppressed by anyone. Even if there are in gold. I'm just wondering what being the good gurl has gotten me so far. Nothing. Whereas the so called wild gurls are doing perfectly. In fact, I've come to realize thatost guys just come to the public to rant they desire good gurls where as deep down it's the bad ones they want...
Being a good gurl in this Nigeria is of no single value
Guys think Good girls are pretentious unlike the bad ones that just don't send...
They feel good girls are more vengeful unlike bad girls that say whatever it is on their mind..

The fear of marrying a good girl and later watch her change is enough to just marry the bad ones and pray marriage changes her for good...
Las las you can lie to the whole world but never to yourself.

Me i just like my peace...
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Divay22(f): 11:16pm On May 30, 2022
Point of correction, no sane guy would chose a bad girl over a good girl, men look for good girls to settle down with, the bad girls are only use to flirt, side chicks and curing of conji, no sane man would want to wife such
But they'll cheat on her with the so called bad girls after marriage, thereby making the good girl question herself how/where she got it wrong....

Contentment is everything otherwise our needs can never be satisfied...
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by MrNice04(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stargurl20:
I'm not saying been bad to people in general but u know the good gurl of a thing, right? Is there really any gain in that? Coz to the best of my knowledge, the so called bad gurls are excelling far better in all ramifications than good gurls. Even guys will choose the over the gurls any time.
hello hope you're doing great

DM asap there's something we need to discuss
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Prettygirl200(f): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
U this thread u created is what have been asking myself since my bf dumped for his ex that's a prostitute, and u began to wonder where I went wrong, my first relationship was like that now this one again. I have made up my mind to be a bad girl bc honestly bad girls are now the ones having every good things of life, they are excelling while we the so called good girls are not, eveb guys are now choosing the bad ones to the good ones. Me have made up my mind to be that bad girl.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by SporaD8: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Vizconson:

I want a good girl. A lot of sane people do. But we also want the good girl to be confident and bold.

If she isn't too religious, then that's it. I am sold.

But here is another reality, people are attracted to their own kind. In Nigeria, you have a lot of guys into ritual killings and stuff, those sort of guys definitely do not want or deserve good girls.

So your chances are a bit slim.

So rather than date Nigerian men, you can date a foreigner (whites, Hispanic, etc) and have peace of mind.

Hello viz,
What will you call this term where your eyes are closed but you can see motion images like the one below?

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by davien(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bad girls don't tell you the STDs they're treating behind closed doors.

That man that came on this forum begging God about his genital warts in the health section should be a deterrent but I guess experience is the best teacher.

Medicine for HIV ain't cheap.
Medicine for advanced gonorrhea ain't cheap.
Medicine for Herpes ain't cheap.
Medicine for Syphilis ain't cheap.
Medicine for Chlamydia ain't cheap.
Medicine for Hepatitis ain't cheap.

Complications for all of them even with drugs is terrible, the HIV night sweats and vomiting, the gonorrhea fluid filled rash on your skin and anus, the fever, hot fluid filled bubos on your lips and genitals of herpes, the muscle pain and nerve pain and damage from syphilis, and the rotting away of your liver by hepatitis, the foul smell from BV and thick mucor discharge is also hard to treat and recurrent.

Go be a bad girl.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Slmgirldippussy: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Stargurl20:
I'm not saying been bad to people in general but u know the good gurl of a thing, right? Is there really any gain in that? Coz to the best of my knowledge, the so called bad gurls are excelling far better in all ramifications than good gurls. Even guys will choose the over the gurls any time.

Babe they won't tell you...na we dey Bleep them
They are paying with there body. If they UnCloth for U most look like grandma. We don Bleep them Taya.
Yes they will have money cos we pay them most times. Some can't run biz on there own...there glory has been used by some folks
Hmm I din tell U my own ooo.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by benqo01(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
In a long run you will definitely get to know why being a good girl is absolutely worth it.....
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by benqo01(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U this thread u created is what have been asking myself since my bf dumped for his ex that's a prostitute, and u began to wonder where I went wrong, my first relationship was like that now this one again. I have made up my mind to be a bad girl bc honestly bad girls are now the ones having every good things of life, they are excelling while we the so called good girls are not, eveb guys are now choosing the bad ones to the good ones. Me have made up my mind to be that bad girl.

You have chosing your road,hope it doesn't turns to a bad one
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by benqo01(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
ericmor:

Those guys that don't value good girls are the bastard one. Remember, the bastard have grown up now and cursing confusion everywhere. Ritual killings, using fudu and carrying their fellow bastard females along. Me won't advise you to be good o, be bad and face the consequences latter in your life. If you sha want to be bad, never get yourself involve in prostitution and cheating, stick to that responsible ambitious guy and be bad. But wait, I noticed you have never met a responsible God fearing guy from the way you narrate things

Your last line said it all.....mindset is �️
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by benqo01(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Who is oppressing you? Your friends? Ah be yaself o
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by imagrg(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
The alarming rate of unemployment and poverty has made most girls go bad.
Why blame them so long as they adopt certain safety measures.
You go hungry as a lady when you stick to the old rules which is better though.
No man does any favour for a girl who is not ready to spread her legs yakata for him nowadays.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by tivhador: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Except no one takes those so-called bad gurls to the altar to wife them.....
Stargurl20:

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Vizconson(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
SporaD8:

Hello viz,
What will you call this term where your eyes are closed but you can see motion images like the one below?

I checked Wikipedia for it and it's called Persistent of vision. That's if what you're seeing is what you saw right before you closed your eyes.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by SporaD8: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Vizconson:

I checked Wikipedia for it and it's called Persistent of vision. That's if what you're seeing is what you saw right before you closed your eyes.
Nah!
This happens mostly when I just wake up early morning.
I would have called it lucid dream only that I am fully awake.
Sometimes I will even have to squeeze will eyes shot to maintain the focus.
Like I say, even though the visions is not clear, I am aware of motions.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Vizconson(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
SporaD8:

Nah!
This happens mostly when I just wake up early morning.
I would have called it lucid dream only that I am fully awake.
Sometimes I will even have to squeeze will eyes shot to maintain the focus.
Like I say, even though the visions is not clear, I am aware of motions.

It happens to me too. It happens to me when I am about to go to bed. It's like flashes of random visions mostly unrelated to eachother and different from what you're used to seeing in your normal daily life. I think it's clairvoyance, but at it's initial stage of development.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by SporaD8: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Vizconson:

It happens to me too. It happens to me when I am about to go to bed. It's like flashes of random visions mostly unrelated to eachother and different from what you're used to seeing in your normal daily life. I think it's clairvoyance, but at it's initial stage of development.
interesting!
Seems you have mastered the art now.
Or still at the initial stage?
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Vizconson(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
SporaD8:

interesting!
Seems you have mastered the art now.
Or still at the initial stage?

I wish bro. I didn't develop it any further because I didn't see the need to. I have vivid dreams every night. Very vivid, almost indistinguishable from reality. I always look forward to sleeping at night. On my lucky days, I get to control myself in the dream to an extent. It's like being entertained while you sleep. Like watching a movie everytime you go to bed. Different movies per night.
One time, I saw an alien spaceship come to me..., Let me stop here before I say too much
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by SporaD8: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Vizconson:

I wish bro. I didn't develop it any further because I didn't see the need to. I have vivid dreams every night. Very vivid, almost indistinguishable from reality. I always look forward to sleeping at night. On my lucky days, I get to control myself in the dream to an extent. It's like being entertained while you sleep. Like watching a movie everytime you go to bed. Different movies per night.
One time, I saw an alien spaceship come to me..., let me stop here before I say too much
Oh C'mon please!
Bolded is the part I am most interested in...
Perhaps you think I'll start seeing you as a freak or something? No way!
I am here to learn and I believe you can help.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Vizconson(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lakeview, let's talk here
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
The sad truth is that people just pay lip service to being a good person, everyone just wants to use you for their selfish schemes then dump you when they can't benefit from keeping you around them anymore
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by SporaD8: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Vizconson:

One time, I saw an alien spaceship come to me..., Let me stop here before I say too much
...but why? Why?
Visconson what did you do that for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? / Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.