Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated (40533 Views)

Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Greatfullheart: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Gotv na em worst pass, gotv can make u hate life.

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by osazsky(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Trendy247:
Buy android TV, use N3500 from that your 8k and subscribe mtn 24gb data. Now use it to stream all your Chelsea matches for a month
even if u dont have andriod or smart tv get a andeiod box for as low as 28k and turn ur old tv to smart tv..i dont know wat is really wrong with nigerians..like to they waste money..even the andriod box has netflex etc
.even with common 6k u can get unlimeted acces to the internent for one full month with ur territorial k konect satalite...una nor go do research..u can connect 1000 phones to it via wifi ..the only disadvantage is dat u cant use it outside ur house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by RUDEBOYY(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bro which app u dey stream from

feldido:
Who still pays for DSTV when I can always stream live matches on HD and also cast it to my TV
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Pandorah(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stanugo:
How do I live stream matches online
quote author=feldido post=111158290]Who still pays for DSTV when I can always stream live matches on HD and also cast it to my TV
Download lepto sports. The app is not on play store. Use ur local browser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Greystone: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Since my dstv expired I haven’t bothered renewing it.
Thank God for Netflix N2,900 monthly subscription and yts for all the movies and series I’ll ever need
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by osazsky(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Greatfullheart:
Gotv na em worst pass, gotv can make u hate life.
una still day watch gotv..add the 3200 u are using to sub ur gotv and d 1500 u use in buying data thats 6k..enjoy unlimted asses to the internent for one month on k konect...streaming..etc..if u dont have a smart tv get a good android box on jiji and tirn ur tv to a smart tv...neflex iroko streaming everything dey indide..e fast die..or u go for tee zee tee..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Lingudy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
This is bad.
Something needs to be done
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nbotee:
DSTV don cast. I no dey sub any nonsense again. I jus connect my TV to my hotpot and stream from an online link

It scramble too much, how did you manage?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
todugo:
My dear you can watch live football using smart phones apps like:
Livefootball stream application found in Google app store.

Can those apps work on smart TV?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Can APK work on smart TV?

If yes, how can I download it?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by PROPHETmichael: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
uniquetechng:
getting unlimited data is the problem, thats why I will always remain with DSTV because my wife and kids needs to watch their favourite channels daily.

That's some of over 5000 channels including all of DSTV channels that you will be enjoying.
Moreover, nothing like "E16 service currently scrambled"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by joshuaidibia(m): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Trendy247:
Buy android TV, use N3500 from that your 8k and subscribe mtn 24gb data. Now use it to stream all your Chelsea matches for a month

How do you get to stream from a smart TV?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by uniquetechng: 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

That's some of over 5000 channels including all of DSTV channels that you will be enjoying.
Moreover, nothing like "E16 service currently scrambled"
you cant enjoy that without unlimited data

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Articul8(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Those guys are terrible. They will lie to you to upgrade so they can step you up. Na so me sef run go Upgrade. Till tomorrow,they never step me up to the next package. I don tweet taya. They keep sending me the same message of them looking into it

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Aboguede(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Trendy247:

8k is 15 euros which is too much for 24gb data

Europe with their high tax is 70gb for 11 euros

Nigeria need to know how to direct their protest for change which is normal all over the world and not shouting bad governance. Governance is provided by all the citizens not minority persons and so it is but the ignorance of many Nigerian youths will not allow them to think straight

Lazy youths

Atiko when asked why not allow the youths to join political positions simply said and i quote " let the youths contest, politics is by contest "

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by joshuaidibia(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I'm a staunch chelsea fan. I hardly miss a Chelsea match. About 5months ago I bought DStv and subscribed for the compack package for 7900 + other changes making it 8k. And I ve been doing this since Nov.
However, to my disappointment I couldn't watch chelsea's champion league matches against lille. I also discovered that DStv compack package doesn't show other english teams games in the champions league. For instance the compack package didn't show Man City vs Sporting, didn't show Man U vs Atl Madrid and also didn't show liverpool match as well. Immediately I realized it makes no sense to me staying in that package. So I downgraded to DStv yanga.

I bought DStv because I was told that with the compack package I would be able to watch all Chelsea games. But I kind of feel disappointed that after paying 8k I've to still visit the viewing center to watch my match.
Besides I hardly ever have time for TV except when it's match time

Besides I ended up discovering a nice viewing center in area with a very big screen and mature audience.
So good for me

Just wondering if there are others too who feel they aren't getting value for money

Who told you that? You can watch all Chelsea match with compact? You no even talk Compact Plus. I still prefer premium, lots of HD channels and all matches. Sometimes even Netherlands league and Scottish. I mean, any sport you want is in premium. But I envy you though. I miss watching games In a viewing center. Its bored watching these games at home especially when wifey will ask if they won't play Ronaldo in Arsenal Vs Liverpool.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by AwealthDRL: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
The problem about streaming live be say e go dey scramble and even when it's not scrambling the match with like some seconds behind. Imagine streaming live match and LiveScore don already notify of a goal like 10 seconds earlier, it spoils everything. I only stream when the weather is bad

7 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Aboguede(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
post=111158843:

You made a good choice.
We still wonder after over 60 years of independence, we still have to depend on a fellow Africa country for cable/satellite.

There was a country!

Who stole this account

8 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by cescky(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Emperorx:
pls which one is Amazon and how does it work

Google it.. Its a device by Amazon, its called Amazon Fire stick...

Na the new cable TV be that.. Just Google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Aboguede(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
GEJDHERO:
Streaming na waste of money ,I plan to buy DStv this easter

Share ur experience make we learn forget about all these nairaland 6 am to 6 am 1 gb data managers
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by seunny4lif(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Same Super Sport am watching for free here.
Thanks to my Russian guys
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by seunny4lif(m): 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Same thing here
I’m always watching alone and that when I knew this life is more than just only one person.

I have all stations from the world to watch free but I just don’t watch most time because I don’t have anyone to disagree with.
Very boring
joshuaidibia:

Who told you that? You can watch all Chelsea match with compact? You no even talk Compact Plus. I still prefer premium, lots of HD channels and all matches. Sometimes even Netherlands league and Scottish. I mean, any sport you want is in premium. But I envy you though. I miss watching games In a viewing center. Its bored watching these games at home especially when wifey will ask if they won't play Ronaldo in Arsenal Vs Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by BarrElChapo(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Hack your decoder!

How bro ?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by LUAN(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
seunny4lif:
Same Super Sport am watching for free here.
Thanks to my Russian guys
how did you do it
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by ausproxi(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Trendy247:

Can you recommend one please??
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by seunny4lif(m): 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
LUAN:
how did you do it
I don’t know maybe It work in Nigeria and I don’t know how those Russians hacked it but I will ask maybe it will work in Nigeria.
It’s live streams to all sport channels around the world
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Paramount01(m): 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Trendy247:

Is android TV a phone or an App
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by tonididdy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
oluplus:
Same with me. Unfortunately, viewing centres in my areas are full of agberos.
Thank God for hesgoal.com
Heshoal stopped showing epl and UCL games.
The sight is now completely useless
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Kenmarine(m): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Everyone is recommending android box and yes its good, but how much data does it consume in a month to make it better than our normal paytv. Make person no rush from frying pan to fire.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by soullove1881(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2022
Trendy247:

Which site? Some of us are using smart tv any need for an Android box?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by aaking(m): 12:03am On Mar 19, 2022
tuzle:
8k for 24gb ke, me I get it for 3.5k

Give us ways in doing it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Funny Yoruba Movie English Subtitles [Photos] / Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank / Regina Daniels Returns To Acting With “The Journey Of Love” (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.