Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated (40600 Views)

Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by MomentMan(m): 12:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Wakando:

Hesgoal.com no dey show epl and champions league again

When did it start?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:03am On Mar 19, 2022
bluefilm:

But oga, why do you keep on calling it COMPACK? grin grin grin

Are you a profession PACKer or what exactly? grin grin grin

COMPACK kii you dia cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros the annoyance too much jare
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by mexioni(m): 12:04am On Mar 19, 2022
My DStv expired yesterday, I am not even downgrading I think I will postpone subscribing till festive periods, especially cos of the kids. Good riddance
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Franking: 12:04am On Mar 19, 2022
Worksunlimited:

How you dey see repetition of programmes for the dish as a whole?

Very frustrating especially channel 137. They show all Rush Hour installments like every week, same with Blade, Men in Black and a few other old movies. It's annoying.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Worksunlimited: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Franking:

Very frustrating especially channel 137. They show all Rush Hour installments like every week, same with Blade, Men in Black and a few other old movies. It's annoying.

Honestly.

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Slimm01: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Dollywood:
Dstv is not reliable. It sounds impossible to be able to watch all your favourite football matches with paying an amount that would sting you, and probably not even worth it. You can kindly stream your matches on your smartphone. I use Hesgoal.com.
Please, does the "hesgoal.com" have an app?....or you just stream the live matches on their website?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Samson1104(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Make una throw more light on the Android tv and amazon fire stick... How much is the purchase and how much is the monthly or weekly subscription
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by jgbemson1: 12:09am On Mar 19, 2022
How can I get this Internet service that I will be pay 6k per month

osazsky:
even if u dont have andriod or smart tv get a andeiod box for as low as 28k and turn ur old tv to smart tv..i dont know wat is really wrong with nigerians..like to they waste money..even the andriod box has netflex etc
.even with common 6k u can get unlimeted acces to the internent for one full month with ur territorial k konect satalite...una nor go do research..u can connect 1000 phones to it via wifi ..the only disadvantage is dat u cant use it outside ur house
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:13am On Mar 19, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

That's some of over 5000 channels including all of DSTV channels that you will be enjoying.
Moreover, nothing like "E16 service currently scrambled"

bro.. how were u able to get this done.. i wanna know more
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by elhafeez(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I'm a staunch chelsea fan. I hardly miss a Chelsea match. About 5months ago I bought DStv and subscribed for the compack package for 7900 + other changes making it 8k. And I ve been doing this since Nov.
However, to my disappointment I couldn't watch chelsea's champion league matches against lille. I also discovered that DStv compack package doesn't show other english teams games in the champions league. For instance the compack package didn't show Man City vs Sporting, didn't show Man U vs Atl Madrid and also didn't show liverpool match as well. Immediately I realized it makes no sense to me staying in that package. So I downgraded to DStv yanga.

I bought DStv because I was told that with the compack package I would be able to watch all Chelsea games. But I kind of feel disappointed that after paying 8k I've to still visit the viewing center to watch my match.
Besides I hardly ever have time for TV except when it's match time

Besides I ended up discovering a nice viewing center in area with a very big screen and mature audience.
So good for me

Just wondering if there are others too who feel they aren't getting value for money

Me too. That's why I downgraded to Family. They will always broadcast Chelsea games games on Supersport 2 or channels on Compact + . I watched Chelsea games on line.

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by DropsMic(m): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2022
MansoryMX:

Oga wetin concern white people and DStv. Is it everything okay with you?

Go Google person wey get baba and stop showcasing your ignorance to the world

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by phemmyfour: 12:18am On Mar 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I'm a staunch chelsea fan. I hardly miss a Chelsea match. About 5months ago I bought DStv and subscribed for the compack package for 7900 + other changes making it 8k. And I ve been doing this since Nov.
However, to my disappointment I couldn't watch chelsea's champion league matches against lille. I also discovered that DStv compack package doesn't show other english teams games in the champions league. For instance the compack package didn't show Man City vs Sporting, didn't show Man U vs Atl Madrid and also didn't show liverpool match as well. Immediately I realized it makes no sense to me staying in that package. So I downgraded to DStv yanga.

I bought DStv because I was told that with the compack package I would be able to watch all Chelsea games. But I kind of feel disappointed that after paying 8k I've to still visit the viewing center to watch my match.

Besides I ended up discovering a nice viewing center in area with a very big screen and mature audience.
So good for me

Just wondering if there are others too who feel they aren't getting value for money
You were not cheated, you are ignorance of how dstv packages/bouquet works.

Next time, use the internet and stop following marketers instructions.

Now, to the information you are lacking

To enjoy UCL: Subscribe to COMPACT plus

To enjoy EPl: Get ordinary COMPACT

COMPACT only shows selected UCL matches, hence that's why you couldn't watch Chelsea matches and other mouth watering fixtures.

Nobody cheat you, you didn't do your homework well, Next time, follow who Sabi road

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by kannex: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
Channel that money into getting high level internet connectivity and contact me..You will never need DSTV in your life again

Please how do you mean pls explain
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by neonly: 12:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Trendy247:
Buy android TV, use N3500 from that your 8k and subscribe mtn 24gb data. Now use it to stream all your Chelsea matches for a month

How long 40gigs wan take u
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by jaykay68(m): 12:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Trendy247:
Buy android TV, use N3500 from that your 8k and subscribe mtn 24gb data. Now use it to stream all your Chelsea matches for a month
am interested pls, how does this work
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by geraldo077: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

So good for me

I share same sentiments with you. I started with compact package and since they decided to be moving mad I downgraded to Yanga just because of Visitors. Who needs DSTV when I can stream free on my phone or watch at a bar.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by 1851n: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
post=111158843:

You made a good choice.
We still wonder after over 60 years of independence, we still have to depend on a fellow Africa country for cable/satellite.

There was a country!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Chibyko(m): 12:50am On Mar 19, 2022
How please
CoronaVirusPro:
Hack your decoder!
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by niel63(m): 12:56am On Mar 19, 2022
Me I go pack their YEYE decoder give them if they want.

I subscribe at least 10months out of 12months. My subscription just finished at just 28days because it was February... but when the month has 31days, they don't include that extra one day but quick to effect 28days for February. That's 1.

Secondly, these people don't really have anything to show again. Either some silly repeats or show that has long passed its viewing days.
They started removing all the good shows and channels and nice programs. Reshuffling and renaming the channels won't make any difference... DSTV.

Thirdly, how come we don't receive any compensation for all the scrambling that happens once whether change... Imagined it rained for 7days straight, that 7days don go ooo! On viewers' account.

I just wish we have a system that checks and counter these people on the kinda scam they run in the name of Cable TV...

Las las, we go survive them all.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Healthrelatedjo: 12:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Dash me bro
niel63:
Me I go pack their YEYE decoder give them if they want.

I subscribe at least 10months out of 12months. My subscription just finished at just 28days because it was February... but when the month has 31days, they don't include that extra one day but quick to effect 28days for February. That's 1.

Secondly, these people don't really have anything to show again. Either some silly repeats or show that has long passed its viewing days.
They started removing all the good shows and channels and nice programs. Reshuffling and renaming the channels won't make any difference... DSTV.

Thirdly, how come we don't receive any compensation for all the scrambling that happens once whether change... Imagined it rained for 7days straight, that 7days don go ooo! On viewers' account.

I just wish we have a system that checks and counter these people on the kinda scam they run in the name of Cable TV...

Las las, we go survive them all.

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Unclefemolala(m): 1:00am On Mar 19, 2022
osazsky:
even if u dont have andriod or smart tv get a andeiod box for as low as 28k and turn ur old tv to smart tv..i dont know wat is really wrong with nigerians..like to they waste money..even the andriod box has netflex etc
.even with common 6k u can get unlimeted acces to the internent for one full month with ur territorial k konect satalite...una nor go do research..u can connect 1000 phones to it via wifi ..the only disadvantage is dat u cant use it outside ur house

Wow bro...honestly I researched ur comment and really learnt a lot...I didn't know android box can convert ur Non-smart LCD TV to Internet and it even has WiFi...pls recommend for me...I'm seeing some Chinese names on jumia about 20k I don't trust

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by CSNg: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

So good for me

If other Nigerians think like you, DSTv will close shop

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by feldido(m): 1:02am On Mar 19, 2022
MosakuAW:

Can I have contacts of your live streaming channels. Thanks

Download the cracked version of Watched from the web and you are good to go
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by niel63(m): 1:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Dash me bro

Lol... not yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Chibyko(m): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2022
Please how do I get the unlimited internet access with 6k?
osazsky:
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by tuzle(m): 1:09am On Mar 19, 2022
aaking:

Give us ways in doing it. Thanks
I guess the plan varies on different sim. When u dial *121#. I see 3.5k for 24gb and 5k for 40gb and sometimes 2k for 9gb
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Unclefemolala(m): 1:11am On Mar 19, 2022
osazsky:
una still day watch gotv..add the 3200 u are using to sub ur gotv and d 1500 u use in buying data thats 6k..enjoy unlimted asses to the internent for one month on k konect...streaming..etc..if u dont have a smart tv get a good android box on jiji and tirn ur tv to a smart tv...neflex iroko streaming everything dey indide..e fast die..or u go for tee zee tee..

That K connect you have to spend over 30k for installation o..u no mention dat one

2 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 1:40am On Mar 19, 2022
DSTV - I have a promo (text), says i buy Yanga package and get next nth free. I have done that, just observing.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Pharaohny: 2:31am On Mar 19, 2022
Naaa mumu dey watch Tv
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by geeotabor(m): 2:37am On Mar 19, 2022
MomentMan:

When did it start?

Couple of weeks now

But try Hesgoal.pro and thank me later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Trendy247: 2:56am On Mar 19, 2022
ausproxi:

Can you recommend one please??
I use TCL.. Hisense is also good.
Or better still, u buy an android TV box for your existing non-smart TV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night / Ini Edo Banned For 1 Year? / Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.