Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated (40619 Views)

Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by sofiscatedmoron: 2:58am On Mar 19, 2022
DropsMic:
That's white people for you.. They are very diabolic and calculative
That is a racist statement

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Trendy247: 2:59am On Mar 19, 2022
joshuaidibia:

How do you get to stream from a smart TV?
Just the same way u do on ur android phone

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Trendy247: 3:04am On Mar 19, 2022
jaykay68:
am interested pls, how does this work
Buy android TV or TV box from jumia or konga, connect it to internet and install "live football tv" app on it and u're good to go.
You can also stream from streaming sites using a browser

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Trendy247: 3:11am On Mar 19, 2022
coolfredo:
how do i buy de andriod tv?
Jumia or Konga
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Trendy247: 3:12am On Mar 19, 2022
OmoNla99:

Which of the apps can u stream from using a smart TV.

Live football tv app
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Ofolete: 3:14am On Mar 19, 2022
DSTV is exploiting the people in this country and they deliberately permitted to do so by Nigerian leaders who benefit from their bribe. I don't recharge with more than N3,000 package. If they increase the price then I will stop entirely.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Trendy247: 3:14am On Mar 19, 2022
Wakando:

Hesgoal.com no longer work, where can i watch match online

Use live football tv app
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Trendy247: 3:17am On Mar 19, 2022
Paramount01:

Is android TV a phone or an App

A smart tv
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by kollinz1234(m): 3:38am On Mar 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I'm a staunch chelsea fan. I hardly miss a Chelsea match. About 5months ago I bought DStv and subscribed for the compack package for 7900 + other changes making it 8k. And I ve been doing this since Nov.
However, to my disappointment I couldn't watch chelsea's champion league matches against lille. I also discovered that DStv compack package doesn't show other english teams games in the champions league. For instance the compack package didn't show Man City vs Sporting, didn't show Man U vs Atl Madrid and also didn't show liverpool match as well. Immediately I realized it makes no sense to me staying in that package. So I downgraded to DStv yanga.

I bought DStv because I was told that with the compack package I would be able to watch all Chelsea games. But I kind of feel disappointed that after paying 8k I've to still visit the viewing center to watch my match.
Besides I hardly ever have time for TV except when it's match time

Besides I ended up discovering a nice viewing center in area with a very big screen and mature audience.
So good for me

Just wondering if there are others too who feel they aren't getting value for money
my brother please also drop this on Twitter and tag multi-choice, hope things will change. That south African country is just taking advantage of our useless government to milk us.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by LZAA: 4:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Compact showed both city games
But yes u are correct they move all the big cl games to premium
Effects of the economy
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:12am On Mar 19, 2022
DropsMic:
That's white people for you.. They are very diabolic and calculative

Mumu, DSTV is from South Africa

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Aguogba(m): 5:04am On Mar 19, 2022
DSTV dey do nyanga cos Nigerians have not demanded for broadband internet. The day broadband internet connectivity becomes accessible to Nigerians marks the beginning of their end. Go and archive this comment.

I believe that DSTV has been lobbying our telecoms service providers/politicians against it's introduction.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by zolajpower: 5:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Trendy247:
Buy android TV, use N3500 from that your 8k and subscribe mtn 24gb data. Now use it to stream all your Chelsea matches for a month
You can't view for a complete one month
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Greatfullheart: 5:31am On Mar 19, 2022
osazsky:
una still day watch gotv..add the 3200 u are using to sub ur gotv and d 1500 u use in buying data thats 6k..enjoy unlimted asses to the internent for one month on k konect...streaming..etc..if u dont have a smart tv get a good android box on jiji and tirn ur tv to a smart tv...neflex iroko streaming everything dey indide..e fast die..or u go for tee zee tee..

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Enemyofpeace: 5:37am On Mar 19, 2022
I do not blame them, I honestly do not blame them, I blame the useless leaders that we have at the helm of affairs, especially the minister of information and members of the national assembly, those modafokas don’t care about us

2 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by uccheks(m): 5:37am On Mar 19, 2022
How does this work.
I am interested.

osazsky:
even if u dont have andriod or smart tv get a andeiod box for as low as 28k and turn ur old tv to smart tv..i dont know wat is really wrong with nigerians..like to they waste money..even the andriod box has netflex etc
.even with common 6k u can get unlimeted acces to the internent for one full month with ur territorial k konect satalite...una nor go do research..u can connect 1000 phones to it via wifi ..the only disadvantage is dat u cant use it outside ur house
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Ikokobara: 5:42am On Mar 19, 2022
tuzle:
8k for 24gb ke, me I get it for 3.5k
How Bro?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Trendy247: 5:51am On Mar 19, 2022
zolajpower:

You can't view for a complete one month
Why?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by DropsMic(m): 5:52am On Mar 19, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Mumu, DSTV is from South Africa

I think that you will find out that you are the mumu here once you Google who owns DSTV.

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by AliAgbede22(m): 6:05am On Mar 19, 2022
Why not go for TSTV with 2500 u can watch all matches

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Reference(m): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Going by your assertion no one will subscribe for Premium.
I wonder what you were thinking.
You should rather be annoyed with yourself.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by caprini1: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2022
stano2:
Compact for EPL
Compact plus will show champions league
The guy is just seeking likes,and he got them in quantum....Compact shows some UCL games but never your preferred games,mostly low quality games,but compact plus shows all UCL games.It has always been like that.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by zolajpower: 6:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Trendy247:

Why?
Because our telcom service provider don't do unlimited data plan, like there cable network counterparts
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by GEJDHERO: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Aboguede:

Share ur experience make we learn forget about all these nairaland 6 am to 6 am 1 gb data managers
The freezing of pictures it's discouraging.Again
am using showmax for premier league matches of which I pay N6300
monthly.Its very stable but u wud still use data to power it...so I come to realise that going d DStv stuff decoder wud save me a lot of money wasted on data.

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by GEJDHERO: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2022
seunny4lif:

I don’t know maybe It work in Nigeria and I don’t know how those Russians hacked it but I will ask maybe it will work in Nigeria.
It’s live streams to all sport channels around the world
it hangs badly and u wud still pay for access.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Hadassah2021: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2022
Dstv in Nigeria is a scam, i used to subscribe to them regularly before until they scammed last October and till date i am yet to subscribe. I now use live football app to watch life matches and i use less than 1gb data to watch full match.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by NotKnown: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2022
kingsways:
Premium

If u want the full package

Full package that won't show Europa is that one full package?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by thoollz: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Aboguede:

8k is 15 euros which is too much for 24gb data

Europe with their high tax is 70gb for 11 euros

Nigeria need to know how to direct their protest for change which is normal all over the world and not shouting bad governance. Governance is provided by all the citizens not minority persons and so it is but the ignorance of many Nigerian youths will not allow them to think straight

Lazy youths

Atiko when asked why not allow the youths to join political positions simply said and i quote " let the youths contest, politics is by contest "

Una too like to dey show the kind of ignorant person wey u be. Person talk say 3500 for 24gb, u dey talk 8k. U no sabi read, yet you dey call people lazy youth. Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by nwajesus12(m): 7:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Nbotee:
DSTV don cast. I no dey sub any nonsense again. I jus connect my TV to my hotpot and stream from an online link
but e no dey sweet for eye unlike DStv 1080p resolution
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by udumosam23(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Trendy247:
Buy android TV, use N3500 from that your 8k and subscribe mtn 24gb data. Now use it to stream all your Chelsea matches for a month

24gb at 3,500? Pls how?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by CaptainFM1: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

That's some of over 5000 channels including all of DSTV channels that you will be enjoying.
Moreover, nothing like "E16 service currently scrambled"

What App is this bro? I like the fact that it has EPG. I've been using Android box since 2018. I'm surprised that Nigerians still giving DSTV free money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates / Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) / Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.