Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused (38316 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by czarr(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Descottes:
na this thing about you nairaland men folks wey make me dislike una. Y'all Bloody Hypocrites .
If it was a man who came here with same story about his girlfriend you lot would call him a fool/simp and also judge and slut shame Nigerian women to pieces.
You guys really need to grow up else all the ladies go leave romance section for una.
They are not much here again sef.
Don't care.

5 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

how will u understand when u are still ajebuter they are still feeding
look at this brainless idiot .So na only ajekpako dey fit cater for himself . undecided

you are obviously a child and I won't banter words with you, nah.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Descottes:
look at this brainless idiot .So na only ajekpako dey fit cater for himself . undecided

you are obviously a child and I won't banter words with you, nah.

I'm a ajekpako boy that sweat for his hard earned money and very stingy with his money especially toward the puzzy people, but you ajebuter boy still been spoon-feed by his parents which will eventually prompt him to spend excessively on girl that still denied him access to their honey pot and ultimately get ditched

don't cry yet bro

8 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
missimelda01:

It feels wrong...why am I this hurt?
You felt hurt because you realized he was never emotionally invested and could give all you had up within seconds for pleasure

Technically, you two weren't together when he got intimate with the lady, however it was something waiting to happen or might have happened without you knowing.

Be ready for the worse Sis, you may have to end this. I hope and wish you the strength for this. All these relationship wahala self! grin grin grin .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by czarr(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Palema007:
This is so insensitive!

Would you have typed this if the poster was a guy?
She comes across like someone who would cry if her boyfriend even glances at another woman, she should "man up", I've dated her type before they like emotional blackmail alot, they like to act like they are too fragile and force a man to become just as emotional even when he is not built that way.... nothing wrong with her o, she is not in love with the guy she is only in love with chasing his validation, she is in love with her project of turning him into an emotional wreck like herself.....she is attracted to his emotional unavailability and she is not self aware enough to realise it....when she succeeds in breaking him down to an emotional man she'll despise him, and look for another project.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
czarr:
Don't care.
be fair mister. You wouldnt be happy if there's a biased approach against your kind would you? What do you think about white supremacism?; racism? Tribalism? Wouldn't you feel bad if you are subjected to any of these?
What you kids are doing on this section ain't any different.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

I'm a ajekpako boy that sweat for his hard earned money and very stingy with his money especially toward the puzzy people, but you ajebuter boy still been spoon-feed by his parents which will eventually prompt him to spend excessively on girl that still denied him access to their honey pot and ultimately get ditched

don't cry yet bro
why wouldn't you be stingy when you and your ilk carry cement block from morning till night only to be paid peanuts by me and my kind cheesy

Pauper

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Descottes:
why wouldn't you be stingy when you and your ilk carry cement block from morning till night only to be paid peanuts by me and my kind cheesy

Loafer

and later will kidnapped and behead you and use it to do ritual

9 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nostring: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
@ Op no mind dose yeye goats up dia...they are all hypocrites..he messed up big time, infact d guy na dog ..if u wan risk getting back with him, redefine the relationship, find something tell am say make una stay off sex for a lil while ,I'm sure he go agree reluctantly, watch him closely if he's going to run back to his runs girls codedly....if u are lucky, his Tru color go show angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by czarr(m): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Descottes:
be fair mister. You wouldnt be happy if there's a biased approach against your kind would you? What do you think about white supremacism?; racism? Tribalism? Wouldn't you feel bad if you are subjected to any of these?
What you kids are doing on this section ain't any different.
Facts don't care about feelings.

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nostring:
@ Op no mind dose yeye goats up dia...they are all hypocrites..he messed up big time, infact d guy na dog ..if u wan risk getting back with him, redefine the relationship, find something tell am say make una stay off sex for a lil while ,I'm sure he go agree reluctantly, watch him closely if he's going to run back to his runs girls codedly....if u are lucky, his Tru color go show angry

cho cho cho sad

from discussion into the real thing, truly no string attached truly angry

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
czarr:
She comes across like someone who would cry if her boyfriend even glances at another woman, she should "man up", I've dated her type before they like emotional blackmail alot, they like to act like they are too fragile and force a man to become just as emotional even when he is not built that way.... nothing wrong with her o, she is not in love with the guy she is only in love with chasing his validation, she is in love with her project of turning him into an emotional wreck like herself.....she is attracted to his emotional unavailability and she is not self aware enough to realise it....when she succeeds in breaking him down to an emotional man she'll despise him, and look for another project.
One thing I consider as a measure of intelligence is objectivity, sadly this forte is going into oblivion in this generation. The way you all see things in black and white amaze me. Life isn't black and white, the fact that you don't even know what side this story falls into confirms that.

You may be right, you've had your experience. I've seen things happen the way you opine, I've seen things turning out otherwise. The fact remains you do not know the LADY i.e Op to make a fact. As beautiful and believable your summation is it remains a speculation, it would only be wise to remain in mind the "what not" factor to give a more adequate, intelligent and humane response.

You are human not a robot I believe.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
czarr:
Facts don't care about feelings.
oh wow cheesy
so going by this logic of yours, whites are superior to you, all Black men are unproductive and violent, yorubas are potential skull miners, igbos are potential drug dealers, hausas-terrorists... these are also 'facts' no?.
Your mind is clearly fvcked up.
You need a re-orientation, you and your fellow women haters here .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

and later will kidnapped and behead you and use it to do ritual
imagine the kind of males in this forum, glorifying Ritualism. I believe you are also a rapist undecided
Don't worry, keep up with the barbaric lifestyle, you'll meet your Waterloo soon

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Moz22: 12:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Lol
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Dayveed23(m): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2022
Favfables1:

As long as you two weren't together at that time, he didn't cheat on you undecided...
Which beer you dey take boss...this comment goes well !! cool cool cool

The only reason why you feel hurt is because, he found your replacement almost immediately and as such, your ego took a hit undecided...
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by placeofallure(f): 1:51am On Mar 19, 2022
missimelda01:

Oh shut up your stupid mouth! You think every girl has nothing to offer, you have no idea at all.

Don't mind them. They just open the gutter they call mouth and utter gibberish!

Many women are independent and they work their ass out to be useful to their family and friends.

Without meaning to sound immodest, my husband would never look at another woman twice judging by what I bring to the table. No complacency. All hands must be on deck.

Na una sabi where you dey see Ogbanje girls date wey no good for anything.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by CsRockefeller(m): 3:44am On Mar 19, 2022
The next day after the break up, he messaged me on Instagram (I blocked him on every other platform and forgot this)

grin You didn't forget. The Emelda I know is very soft and emotional. Ladies like you are so sweet, but unfortunately, people piss on your kind.

You either walk away or forgive him.

By the way, what's your obsession with MacBooks? Seems you like people who are MacBooks lovers.
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by eazzzy1(m): 4:15am On Mar 19, 2022
You didn’t forget to block him on Instagram, you left that Chanel of communication open for possible reconciliation. Whether he slept with someone else one hour after breakup or one week after, he did not cheat on you, there was a break up.

When you chose to leave you opened up the possibility of that happening. What if he married someone else two months after the breakup? Is he suppose to consult you before having sex with another girl as a single man?

You are independent, good and all the other qualities you listed, how do you know the other girl isn’t just as good? His only fault was seeking to make up with you. Take your man for granted, another woman will declare him wanted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by advanceDNA: 4:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Palema007:
And I wonder why there had been countless threads opened by guys here fighting for "yeye rights" when they are not married to the girls yet!

You lots are so despicable !

I’ve seen many stories here where a man will complain a woman cheated or treated him badly... 95% of the advice that come from the women is that the man must be doing something wrong...it’s funny as you’ll hear statements like:
women don’t don't just cheat, you are not treating her right...
women don’t just behave mad, you are not romantic....men are evil...men can bring out the worst in a woman..

they blame the guy for the woman’s infidelity and bad behavior as if women are saints and they never ever do wrong.

These things you are complaining about happens both ways...women support women, men support men....

Still some people comment objectively, unless you don’t want see it...I can see some objective views here...

Averagely, What I’ve realized is, many people’s comment are driven by different things other than the information of the story.

.. some comment because they are all about peace and forgiveness
.. some na bible, that’s when u will hear, “you can never divorce” even if the op is suffering or being abused by the partner ...
...some because they are putting themselves in the shoes of the OP,
...some becos they redpill or feminist
...other people’s comment come from experiencing similar bad issues that either ddnt go well or later turned out fine...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:43am On Mar 19, 2022
missimelda01:

Oh shut up your stupid mouth! You think every girl has nothing to offer, you have no idea at all.
What did you offer him in the relationship?

4 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by HarunaWest(m): 6:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Palema007:
And I wonder why there had been countless threads opened by guys here fighting for "yeye rights" when they are not married to the girls yet!

You lots are so despicable !
Those ones too are yeye guys.
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nostring: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

cho cho cho sad

from discussion into the real thing, truly no string attached truly angry
grin gerraout
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Uzomacharles: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

SMH, Nairaland still have a long way to go. Just listen to the advice being dished out up there, just because it was a guy who cheated. If the reverse was the case. Infact it will be on front page by now because of the traffic. Bunch of biased people and the moderators aren't doing anything about it.

@op, As a lady, you shouldn't have bring your relationship issues here. This platform does not favor women, My advice is that you should open a reddit account and take your relationship issues to that platform.

You will later know the difference between heaven and hell. You gonna be reading mature and first class advice, people there are Angels from heaven while people here are demons from hell.

I take my relationship advice to that platform not here, abi do want me to be a laughing stock? Just take a look at czarr, GooodHardDick, Uzomacharles, Moeman and co advice. SMH.. My dear please, Avoid those Slowpokes up there advice and wait for the wise ones to come. Okay! Because Me, I'm very raw. If I give you my advice about this issue, you will just hate men for life.

Mtchhheeewwww.. Bush!!

Feminist spotted....
Reddit was very good and you created and account here on Nairaland to also give your dirty advice....
This what reddit taught u na..
No mention my name unless you wan make I change m for u this morning...

@Bolded
This shows how clueless you're by even letting her know you hate me and you're willing to narrate to her how men dealt with you

5 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2022
Welcome to the club, Imelda
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2022
eazzzy1:
You didn’t forget to block him on Instagram, you left that Chanel of communication open for possible reconciliation. Whether he slept with someone else one hour after breakup or one week after, he did not cheat on you, there was a break up.

When you chose to leave you opened up the possibility of that happening. What if he married someone else two months after the breakup? Is he suppose to consult you before having sex with another girl as a single man?

You are independent, good and all the other qualities you listed, how do you know the other girl isn’t just as good? His only fault was seeking to make up with you. Take your man for granted, another woman will declare him wanted.
Exactly! This is it.
The op can follow the advice of the men-hating, embittered misandrists here if she likes.
The truth remains she broke up with the guy and at that point had no single right to dictate his sexual activities.
Foolish girls everywhere. And I'm very sure she doesn't offer any other thing apart from her overused vagina in that relationship.

4 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by slickycee: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2022
What if i told you he has been having unprotected sex with other girls while you were dating, but you just didn't find out.

Like you said,
You've broken up before, but whenever he comes around you just lose your senses .
That's the problem,
You went back to an ex.
It's never goes well from there.
And to why you feel hurt,
It's just your false self(ego) being bruised.
In relationships some of us build an image of our self worth around our partners love.
Like we use our partners actions and words to validate our self worth.

So when we find out they do something, that is in contradiction with that our idea of self ,
We feel cheated and betrayed.
Your Ex cheated on you , it's his sin , his problem, it has nothing to do with you.

If you think it's best you walkway or forgive, that's on you.

But pls never feel because a man said he loves you and would always want to have you in his life, doesn't mean he won't bleep when konji comes.

Like people said earlier, multiple sexual partners is as a result of sexual indiscipline !!
A man would sincerely love you but if he lacks discipline he can bleep another lady and it's nothing personal.

You're already seeing it as mental problem, because deep down you know he didn't do it to hurt you.
Just his weakness.
So breakup or keep enduring.
Sorry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2022
You're still taking men seriously? OyO.

Men are not to be taken seriously if you want to have your sanity intact. Trust me.

They are chronic and unrepentant cheats. Quote me anywhere. They only pretend to be responsible and loyal when they want to hook a woman for marriage after which they go back to their usual cassanova lifestyle.

Men are a pain in the butts. Know this and know peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Moeman: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2022
i no follow u dey showcase stupidity on nairaland...btw i didn't advice her i just said the plain truth....no mention me again with insult make i no vex 4 u [quote author=Jennyclay post=111159976]

SMH, Nairaland still have a long way to go. Just listen to the advice being dished out up there, just because it was a guy who cheated. If the reverse was the case. Infact it will be on front page by now because of the traffic. Bunch of biased people and the moderators aren't doing anything about it.

@op, As a lady, you shouldn't have bring your relationship issues here. This platform does not favor women, My advice is that you should open a reddit account and take your relationship issues to that platform.

I take my relationship advice to that platform not here, abi do want me to be a laughing stock? Just take a look at czarr, GooodHardDick, Uzomacharles, Moeman and co advice. SMH..
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2022
HarunaWest:
Those ones too are yeye guys.
Lol..
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by 2braithe: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2022
Palema007:
Dear Missimelda01,

I usually don't get worked up on relationships issues on Nl but for you, I will try to analyze your situation and give you the best advice I can.

Your boyfriend is obviously a teen in a man's clothing. He has the mind of a teen who wants to explore yet fear losing a good woman (You). You are a rare gem, a scarce jewel he may regret losing for the rest of his life but his testosterone is overshadowing his thinking faculty.
He wants to keep the good girl, while he explore other options as well. He is distracted, sadly at your detriment.
Now, here is the question: What do you want?
You have three choices which are:
1) Be the good, calm , forgiving wife material as allow him have his way. Yes you don't mind sharing him do you? As long as you are number one and earns the ring.
2) Be the good, understanding but strict lady who at this point does not mind losing him if he refuses to change. That's giving him a second chance to change his ways and be committed to you alone. In this case it's a 50-50 thing.
3) Be the dismissive lady and call the whole sh^t off!

Please choose wisely and don't forget to put yourself first here. smiley

@emboldened Miss me with that young lady.She only said her good side.If you hear from the man's mouth too then you can come at such conclusion.
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by techgen(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2022
In Africa, if a man…married or not bleep another woman, it doesn’t rise dust, but if a woman is cut kissing another man, talk less of ba**ing, the full community Will assemble…the best bet and safest for a woman in Africa, is to find a man who’s ready to stick with you and provide things due you…even when he is having extra marital affairs.
Just give a blind eye and pray he repents and focus on you!

Note: most politicians wife, knows their husband still fli*ts around but chooses to give a blind eye, since baba they answer her, when need be.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment Bride Whines For Groom, Got Cheered By People (video) / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.