Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online (48497 Views)

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by grandstar(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Making money online with affiliate marketing basically boils down to 2 things. Get them right and you'll make money. They are:

1. Create a highly converting funnel
2. Send targetted traffic to it.

Note I did not say high converting product or service. I said a highly converting funnel.

Sending traffic directly to the product leads to poor or no conversions. There was a time I spent $200 on MGID native ads. I sent their traffic direct to a Clickbank acne product and I made $88 in commission. If I had used a funnel, I'm sure I would have made at least $440. That's the power of a funnel.

The best targetted traffic is Google adwords and Bing, especially if you use buyer's keywords or buyers intent. That traffic is actually searching for that product to buy already. Bing traffic is cheaper than Google Adwords but adwords beats it hands down in terms of its massive volume.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by IamRegal: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
It's almost a general experience, sometimes you end up paying for something you already know or it's over priced.

You will mostly fall prey if you're searching for a money making course. If at all you will, buy a skill related course.

For almost every paid course, there is a way to get it for free if you take time out.

YouTube is a university that is under utilized.

There's a telegram group I am on filled with freenlancers from different fields. And most skills are shared for free. I will get the link and attach it.

Here

https: //t. me/ LaptopLaivstyle

It's on telegram, just search for what you want to leaen, quite a resourceful group.

9 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by OlawaleBammie: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Officialgarri:
Na so Expartbaire begin their own digital ponzi. 60k going to the wind steady steady....
Everywhere, affiliate marketing... Now dem don drop price to 40k to swindle more people.
eeeeeerhhhhhhh

Ori lo yo mi ohh

Na God save my head grin
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Ochibaisik(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Teeneyo:

Is the training free

Bro. Am interested too.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by 4words: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Let me share my own, started during the lock down, I saw a post by one nairalander about making money through affiliate marketing. We got chatting on whatsapp and I paid 10k for his course.

Dude sold a course that the method was outdated and can't be used and at some point stopped responding and only respond when he felt I would be paying for something. I was pained ehn.

Me as a smart guy, not all knowledge is a waste. The guy gave me some softwares during my training. Well I started selling the software for 15k and later 20k. Sold the softwares multiple times, it felt good and Good thing is the software actually works. So my 10k for the training wasn't actually a loss.

Right now, I have gone deep into affiliate marketing. I am doing my research and implementing.

10 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by snaketail22(m): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
It happened to me last week when I wasted my 200k I borrowed from fairmoney while trying to get correct score from one guy on telegram. I still feels the pain right now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Zico777(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
undecided
DoctorAbk:
Scam 53,800 by one wicked, heartless, bastard just because I want to start recharge card printing business.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by OlawaleBammie: 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Abian:
I paid chatinet 10k for copywriting tutorial, baba only taught for like 4 days and left all of us there sad

They're many on this Nairaland.
na ur brother na, make una settle am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Ijoba85: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
The thing be say nobody want do real work again , we want the easy way out , na why we dey fall for scam be that , we are too in a hurry to hammer......For mr na betting finish me , was addicted to it for 10 years , lost millions to it ..it's still very painful up till now . Bet9ja, winners golden bet , 1960bet , nairabet, sportybet , e no go ever better for una. Evil spirits controlling one's soul through the evil bets.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Starz825(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
KingSatan:
You cannot make money without doing anything.
Bros to compensate you with slap dey hungry me cos you just make sense...
Just like saying...na person wey sow go reap...if you don't sow you don't hope to reap...
If you don't push for money with money...oga you can't hope to have money back into your pocket.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by OlawaleBammie: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
angelfallz:
Guy you made me laugh this night eh!!
He say na, "Those people clean me dry" grin grin grin
as u take reiterate am nahin make me dey laff grin

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by bestbiz17: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wow, u r very knowledgeable in the field which I commend. How can we connect?
grandstar
post=111308880:

Making money online with affiliate marketing basically boils down to 2 things. Get them right and you'll make money. They are:

1. Create a highly converting funnel
2. Send targetted traffic to it.

Note I did not say high converting product or service. I said a highly converting funnel.

Sending traffic directly to the product leads to poor or no conversions. There was a time I spent $200 on MGID native ads. I sent their traffic direct to a Clickbank acne product and I made $88 in commission. If I had used a funnel, I'm sure I would have made at least $440. That's the power of a funnel.

The best targetted traffic is Google adwords and Bing, especially if you use buyer's keywords or buyers intent. That traffic is actually searching for that product to buy already. Bing traffic is cheaper than Google Adwords but adwords beats it hands down in terms of its massive volume.

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
The easiest way to make money is to start telling me how to make money and charge them for it. It work all the time because people are eager to make
Money without more stress.

4 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by mirexxx(f): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
this Affiliate marketing tho
how sincere is it? one lady asked me to pay 40k for a course on promo and she's made over 8m since she joined the marketing

3 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Polynek(m): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
I never loose any kobo online, nobody hv ever scam me in my entire life and I can't loose any money online.
The secret is very simple but a bit hard
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Fame1309(f): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
oshaosha2014:
But you can earn money chatting. Hola me let me show you the way.
how?
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Gratitudes081(m): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
How do you Imagine yourself getting paid a minimum of $100 daily by foreign companies, brands and businesses simply by generating traffics and leads to their websites?

And the interesting part is that you will get your money delivered to you right here in Nigeria in your account.

If you are tired of selling products online without sales and you are getting frustrated or you simply want to improve your income and start the lifestyle you desire for yourself and your family, then this offer is for you.

It sounds amazing and fantastic right?

That's the power of CPA Marketing and how young people like you are making substantial and legitimate money online in this current Nigeria economy.

You can be part of this amazing success story when you join the 5 days free training and access a special eBook packaged to guide you and get you started immediately even if you are a complete novice.

Click the link on my signature to get access to this amazing eBook guide and free training immediately now.

Limited slots available.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by MMempire(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
bouncin04:
But where the hell is Damn niggar undecided
Him go visit Efcc. Don't ask me how I know.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by oshaosha2014(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Message me on WhatsApp 08118877831

Fame1309:
how?
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by oshaosha2014(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Message me on WhatsApp 08118877831

QVicky10:

Good evening.
I am interested abeg.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Peterson501(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
I am an affiliate marketer already but I have no to been making head way can you teach me?
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by dreamxhaser: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Making money online is so real.

I work as a freelancer and I make a lot of money via upwork and fiverr. I didnt buy any stupid course, everything I learned was from nairaland, YouTube and online blogs.

In making money online, you have to be pray to God and be patient, then you work super smart and hard.

If you are interested in freelancing, just go to the fiverr and upwork thread on nairaland they have 90% of the information you need.

Nobody should PM please because i don't have term to teach anybody.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Patosky4U: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Maybe try arbitrage betting or crypto (I will advise you learn airdrop and buying of sh*t coin) that's where you make money on time.

Note- Arbitrage betting for 9ja get headache but e too sure
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by nedekid: 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
doctore212:
In this life try to carry olosho even if na once.

Reasons..
Olosho gives peace of mind.
The only disadvantage is that my salary too dey quick finish. And I do lie to my wife alot.

With 2k5 you can carry olosho TDB in my area
2k5 olosho shocked
That one with condom sef person fit still catch VD ohh grin
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by DevilsEqual(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Vickhanz:
Bros write books and publish on kdp

Sir, please this is what I'm interested in... I'd love it if you can kindly walk me around it sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide / Latest Scam In Town, Kids As Collateral / CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.