Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,144 members, 7,829,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (27235 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Medianna(f): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Demigod22:

Smiles, I didn't do that intentionally, it was the only option left for me. Distance relationship doesn't work for me, I don't have the mental, emotional and financial capacity to sustain distance relationship. I was graduating and she was in 100 level. I am staying in Abuja and she is staying in Kogi and I was clueless on what to do. I know I was wrong and I admit. If given the same scenario, I believe I will handle it better than I did last year.

Ohh..
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Medianna(f): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Maxfrancis:
So guys when she got back from work today and came to my side,I acted cool as if nothing had happened...she cooked ,we ate, watched a movie, then we had sex grin cheesy.. after that she went to bath,at this moment I took her phone and stared screenshoting her chat with the guy..they even gisted about the sex they had yesterday angry grin grin ... after I finished with the screenshot I kept her phone ... Babe came out of the bathroom,rubbed her cream grin...we gisted a bit,then boom I droped the bomb cheesy cheesy... At first she was denying it but after showing her the screenshots grin grin she could not say anything again,she was just so confused,as if her whole world was crumbling on her ...I didn't kick her out of the house tho...
She hasn't said a word to me since,I wonder whats going through her mind...well she's in the sitting room..me I dey my room on top my king Abi Queen sized bed , sipping my chivita juice and eating kilishi while watching all of us are dead,on Netflix cheesy cheesy...will notify y'all when she talks

Abeg don't use silence and calmness to murder someone's child oo.
Just tell her what's on your mind.
Temper justice with mercy.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Lexymore95(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2022
We have been together since 2017 so last year she decided to relocate to ogun state while we both stay in Ondo state she traveled to ogun state last year to go and stay with her uncle before using six months over there she got her own apartment so I visit her every first weekend of the month I put all my trust in this girl when I got to her I will check her phone and see nothing on it no one will call her for the time I will spend with her until I come back to ondo state. To cut the story short I don't know that she was cheating on me she got a sugar daddy over there she will tell him that I'm coming over they should not contact each other during festive period she came to ondo she was with me for five days no one call her too until she travel back January 6 so since she travel back she changed to me sometimes she will not pick my call she is just giving me attitude I ask her what's wrong she told me nothing I told her I'm coming to see her on the first week of March she now tell me that she is not in Ogun state anymore since January that she have find her way to Oyo state to go and work I was surprised she said I should wait till December that we will see so a private number call me early in the morning two Saturday ago and told me that my girl is pregnant for another man over there I thought it was a joke I called my girl where are you she said she told me that she is in Oyo state so I now travel to ogun state last week Monday to go and confirm maybe she is lying about her where about when I got there I met her at home sitting on the floor her breast is big and her stomach too is big she didn't even welcome me I now see one white envelope Inside her trolly I opened the paper it was scan report that says she is pregnant since December 7 mean while I did not go to her during December so she was pregnant for her sugar daddy and I don't know that she is pregnant and I bleep her when she came by festive period I feel heart broken since that monday that I find out Woman is evil oo��

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by olaife80: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Maxfrancis:
So guys when she got back from work today and came to my side,I acted cool as if nothing had happened...she cooked ,we ate, watched a movie, then we had sex grin cheesy.. after that she went to bath,at this moment I took her phone and stared screenshoting her chat with the guy..they even gisted about the sex they had yesterday angry grin grin ... after I finished with the screenshot I kept her phone ... Babe came out of the bathroom,rubbed her cream grin...we gisted a bit,then boom I droped the bomb cheesy cheesy... At first she was denying it but after showing her the screenshots grin grin she could not say anything again,she was just so confused,as if her whole world was crumbling on her ...I didn't kick her out of the house tho...
She hasn't said a word to me since,I wonder whats going through her mind...well she's in the sitting room..me I dey my room on top my king Abi Queen sized bed , sipping my chivita juice and eating kilishi while watching all of us are dead,on Netflix cheesy cheesy...will notify y'all when she talks

Chaii this is bad.. You have done well bro, hold on tightly she would come to manipulate you and shed crocodile tears.
Anyway it is very simple, accept her apology, continue the relationship and don't give a damm about it. Importantly; just put her on "Bleep Mode".
The Lord Is Your Strength

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Caleycashh: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Meninmen:

Stop talking too much. You talked about a "temperamental person".

Help yourself by finding the meaning of "temperamental" and who is a "temperamental person".

I wasn't referring to a maniac. Also help yourself by finding out who is a maniac.

Then compare someone who is temperamental and someone who is a manaic. They are both entirely different.

Dunce!!!
Oh I see you are a born weakling!... I touched a nerve!, secondly lots of people agreed with my post, who agreed with yours!?, fuckin weak idiot, you don't quote me with your stupid weakness, keep it to yourself and your miserable weak family, fool telling me how I should talk, go home and tell your Father how he should talk!
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by luminouz(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2022
olaife80:

Chaii this is bad.. You have done well bro, hold on tightly she would come to manipulate you and shed crocodile tears.
Anyway it is very simple, accept her apology, continue the relationship and don't give a damm about it. Importantly; just put her on "Bleep Mode".
The Lord Is Your Strength
Wrong advice. Would have worked if he didn't tell her he already knew. Now that she knows, it's best to let her go. What kinda man would know his gf cheated, told her he knew and still continue as normal undecided
You don't condone cheating just because you want to keep the pucci close....shows you don't have options and a bad oneitis syndrome
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by luminouz(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Lexymore95:
We have been together since 2017 so last year she decided to relocate to ogun state while we both stay in Ondo state she traveled to ogun state last year to go and stay with her uncle before using six months over there she got her own apartment so I visit her every first weekend of the month I put all my trust in this girl when I got to her I will check her phone and see nothing on it no one will call her for the time I will spend with her until I come back to ondo state. To cut the story short I don't know that she was cheating on me she got a sugar daddy over there she will tell him that I'm coming over they should not contact each other during festive period she came to ondo she was with me for five days no one call her too until she travel back January 6 so since she travel back she changed to me sometimes she will not pick my call she is just giving me attitude I ask her what's wrong she told me nothing I told her I'm coming to see her on the first week of March she now tell me that she is not in Ogun state anymore since January that she have find her way to Oyo state to go and work I was surprised she said I should wait till December that we will see so a private number call me early in the morning two Saturday ago and told me that my girl is pregnant for another man over there I thought it was a joke I called my girl where are you she said she told me that she is in Oyo state so I now travel to ogun state last week Monday to go and confirm maybe she is lying about her where about when I got there I met her at home sitting on the floor her breast is big and her stomach too is big she didn't even welcome me I now see one white envelope Inside her trolly I opened the paper it was scan report that says she is pregnant since December 7 mean while I did not go to her during December so she was pregnant for her sugar daddy and I don't know that she is pregnant and I bleep her when she came by festive period I feel heart broken since that monday that I find out Woman is evil oo��
Easy bro...

Funny thing is Ondo to Ogun state is not even far. I wonder how Abuja to Ondo or cross river to Ondo relationships dey survive
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2022
Caleycashh:
Oh I see you are a born weakling!... I touched a nerve!, secondly lots of people agreed with my post, who agreed with yours!?, fuckin weak idiot, you don't quote me with your stupid weakness, keep it to yourself and your miserable weak family, fool telling me how I should talk, go home and tell your Father how he should talk!

Lol. Ode!!! So, because people agreed to your post, it means you are right? Mumu.

Do you know the number of rubbish and falsehood people like on Nairaland? If you are using social media likes as a yardstick to determine if you are right or not, then you are more foolish than I thought.

Go home, research the difference between a person who is a maniac and a person who is temperamental. Ode!!!
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Caleycashh: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Meninmen:

Lol. Ode!!! So, because people agreed to your post, it means you are right? Mumu.

Do you know the number of rubbish and falsehood people like on Nairaland? If you are using social media likes as a yardstick to determine if you are right or not, then you are more foolish than I thought.

Go home, research the difference between a person who is a maniac and a person who is temperamental. Ode!!!
Yes I'm 100 percent right!!!... your whole family are Ode and including your unborn children, falsehood from where!?, don't they live and reside in Nigeria, means you are more truthful and mature than everyone, you must be a mad individual, get the fuucck off my mention! See mumu forming truthful, never in your life mention me again, avoid my posts!!!
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Caleycashh: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Meninmen:

But you used same social media as well to reply me, thunder fire you and your generation there!!!, weak man, all weak men deserve to die!
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Caleycashh:
But you used same social media as well to reply me, thunder fire you and your generation there!!!, weak man, all weak men deserve to die!

Ozuor!!! grin grin. A fool like you once said on Nairaland that Ukraine is in NATO. He got so many likes on Nairaland from zombies like you. Does that make him correct?

That you think the number of likes you get on Nairaland corresponds to how correct you are shows you are a bigger fool than I thought. Ode!

I explained a temperamental person to him. He said I was talking about a maniac.

Fool that doesn't know the difference between a person who is temperamental and one who is a Maniac.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Caleycashh: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Meninmen:

Ozuor!!! grin grin. A fool like you once said on Nairaland that Ukraine is in NATO. He got so many likes on Nairaland from zombies like you. Does that make him correct?

That you think the number of likes you get on Nairaland corresponds to how correct you are shows you are a bigger fool than I thought. Ode!

I explained a temperamental person to him. He said I was talking about a maniac.

Fool that doesn't know the difference between a person who is temperamental and one who is a Maniac.
Your father and mother are both Ozour!!!... infact your generation are all Ozour and you are a waste of our precious oxygen!, fucccking weakling... you deserve to be stoned to death bastard!, next time avoid my post! Useless thing, since you resorted to insults, I'm here for you!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Michella25: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Omo,
Till today, I don't know why it ended.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / Sex On The First Date / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.