Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,384 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (27195 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Demigod22: 12:43am On Mar 21, 2022
SweetSauce:

Will do same, if I was in her shoes.

Yeah, I never blamed her for the breakup, she did the right thing, but she ended up hating on me since then.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Demigod22: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2022
Medianna:

Na you buy market na.. Even if I were her, I'll do the same thing.
I know you never took the time to make her understand you actually cared

You are right, I never explained to her how I felt and when she broke up with me, I just concluded that I should let everything be for good.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Demigod22: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2022
zedegit:

You could still have gotten her back. What she needed was assurance of your love but I guess you cared less about her.

Yeah, you know she was in her first year and I was in my final year, that period we were signing out. So I already know that the relationship have to die. Distance relationship doesn't work for me, so I don't want to encourage the relationship. So when she messaged me, I just let everything be.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Demigod22: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Biglittlelois:

She did the right thing by breaking up with you.

That's true, at that point, breaking up with me was the right thing to do.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Demigod22: 12:50am On Mar 21, 2022
clevybrown:

What a crazy reason to breakup... grin grin grin

LoL, you know school is full of crazy people, we are all crazy in that environment. The economic reality is what give us sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by daveP(m): 2:03am On Mar 21, 2022
folake4u:

You nor go rest now oh. grin grin
grin

Why I go rest? Kontunu o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Caleycashh:
Great you know cus you made it seem they are all imprisoned, now stop quoting me and do your research about temperament.

And you made it seem they are all nice people who do no harm in a relationship or marriage.

You were the one that said temperamental people are good in a relationship because they hardly cheat and they say their mind. I made you understand that until the temperamental person send you to your early grave. And you asked how many people have been sent to their early grave through temper. And I told you to go to the prisons to find out. They are many there.

No one actually likes to live with, date or marry a temperamental person. Except you don't know the meaning of being temperamental!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by doscar(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2022
latyph:
No fight , No disagreement , Just received this message around this time 2 weeks ago when i woke from sleep. Though i appreciate her sincerity and being truthful with me.

Women barely love good and caring men.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Medianna(f): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Demigod22:

You are right, I never explained to her how I felt and when she broke up with me, I just concluded that I should let everything be for good.

See as thing paining asif its my heart you break.

I have a guy who wanted to have this kind of you mind set until I change am for ram
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Caleycashh: 9:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Meninmen:

And you made it seem they are all nice people who do no harm in a relationship or marriage.

You were the one that said temperamental people are good in a relationship because they hardly cheat and they say their mind. I made you understand that until the temperamental person send you to your early grave. And you asked how many people have been sent to their early grave through temper. And I told you to go to the prisons to find out. They are many there.

No one actually likes to live with, date or marry a temperamental person. Except you don't know the meaning of being temperamental!
Hahahaa, you just took this stuff very serious, showing me meaning of temperament like I already don't know the meaning, Lol... bro I stated what's factual, of course too much of everything and without control is bad, most people look anger as a bad thing, No, it also has its benefits but should be utilised appropriately.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by shege45: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Maxfrancis:
So guys she just texted me on WhatsApp, that she's back from church,abeg Nairalanders which church dey start around 7am in the morning close around 9pm grin grin grin.i saw her chats but I am not replying any at all cheesy... definitely she would come over tomorrow after work cheesy...then I will play her records to her..but before that I will still have to snoop on her phone again...to dig out more infos so when I show her, she would really be dumbfounded grin grin grin
abeg dey quote us so we go know say u don reply. We need ds gist
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by SweetSauce(f): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Demigod22:

Yeah, I never blamed her for the breakup, she did the right thing, but she ended up hating on me since then.
Sorry about that.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by seyidesign(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2022
Till this morning I don't know what cos our breakup, just a message saying am gone, lesson learn is never put 100% in any lady, it hurt when your heart is broken...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:

no dear, you need urologist attention more than I do. cause the infections you contracted are destroying ur epididymis, penis, prostate, seminal vesicles, and the testes .
when was the last time I fvcked you sef that I infected you with this blessing that caused this your smelly kpekus?

It smells so so putrid, so I heard from a very reliable source. grin
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Caleycashh:
Hahahaa, you just took this stuff very serious, showing me meaning of temperament like I already don't know the meaning, Lol... bro I stated what's factual, of course too much of everything and without control is bad, most people look anger as a bad thing, No, it also has its benefits but should be utilised appropriately.

Just know that no sane human being would love to live with, marry or date a temperamental person!
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Any small thing..breakup.If I scold her...its over.if I get angry.its over.when I offend her,she will not tell me what I did,she will keep malice and stop picking calls.very unreliable.wants me to worship her..which I can never do.very very ungrateful,she forgot all the sacrifices I made for her.very insultive ,never listens to advice,values people advise than mine.very lazy and prefers to order food always than cook.will not make good wife material.when someone constantly breaks up with you over anything.your mind will get used to it.she broke up again when I scolded her and me I no send as usual.i bone .na so e and.can never worship a woman.am special too

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Clemnwa: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
I’m a poor man
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Caleycashh: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Meninmen:

Just know that no sane human being would love to live with, marry or date a temperamental person!

Lol... if you have money thousands will be willing to!
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Jeon(f): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
BenDo63:
when was the last time I fvcked you sef that I infected you with this blessing that caused this your smelly kpekus

yesterday at that very moment ur cursed urself saying that ur smelly sperm will never expire.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:

yesterday at that very moment ur cursed urself saying that ur smelly sperm will never expire.
[img]https://i.ibb.co/Rgw9Ksp/images.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin
Face matching a putrid smelly kpekus with thick brown colored and sometimes watery discharge grin

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Jeon(f): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
BenDo63:

grin grin grin
Face matching a putrid smelly kpekus with thick brown colored and sometimes watery discharge grin

so funny..
you have been masturbating with my throwback,I don't have it on my phone either.

STILL NOT MY FAULT.. I GOT THAT FOR YOU..
LET ME ADD ONE MORE OF THE FACE MATCHING.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:

so funny..
you have been masturbating with my throwback

STILL NOT MY FAULT.. I GOT THAT FOR YOU..
Northern Wh.ore grin
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Jeon(f): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
BenDo63:
Northern Wh.ore grin
THAT ALWAYS RIDE UR DAD'S DICK..

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:

THAT ALWAYS RIDE UR DAD'S DICK..
Some guys want to g.ang b.ang you...
grin grin
they are 5 in number.. they are willing to pay you N500 each.

Sharp sharp Urgent 2k plus extra 500 grin
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Jeon(f): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
BenDo63:

Some guys want to g.ang b.ang you...
grin grin
they are 5 in number.. they are willing to pay you N500 each

NO UR DAD'S DICK IS ENOUGH FOR ME FOR FREE..
I WANT TO MAKE HIM MY DILF.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:

NO UR DAD'S DICK IS ENOUGH FOR ME FOR FREE..
I WANT TO MAKE HIM MY DILF.
My Dad is asking you to send him your nudes
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Jeon(f): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
BenDo63:
My Dad is asking you to send him your nudes

GIVE ME HIS NUMBER SO THAT I CAN FEED HIS DM WITH HIS WIFE PUSSY..

ISUCKBROKEHOES YOU ARE SO SHAMELESS AND DEPRESSED FOR YOU TO CREATED A NEW MONIKER TO CONTINUE LOOKING FOR MY ATTENTION..

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by charleoj(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
I wonder oooooo. At 33 she still dey give condition.
stinflame:

On top your money , a u go use marry,feed and take care of her family. She dey give u conditions...
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Caleycashh:
Lol... if you have money thousands will be willing to!

Lol. Have the money first!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Signs Of Men Who Control women Too Much / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.